• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moonlit Crusade

An Eerie Night - 6
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 13 - 17 (EVENING)
BLANCRETE CENTRAL PARK
Seeing the woman's reaction, Alton backed up a few steps and raised both his hands, gesturing that he means no harm with what he had done. Him poking her cheek might have been a bit out of the line. Perhaps he could have just talked to her or made a more appropriate approach, but what's done is done.

"I didn't mean to startle you.", he said. "I was just trying to see if you were real. If any of this was real, and I wasn't simply losing my sanity."

The woman, Bradamante, removed her hand on the sword's handle, and eased her posture. She seems to have calmed down slightly. "I am real.", she said. "You should already know that, as someone who had summoned a Grand Familiar."

"What?", Alton replied.

"A Grand Familiar. That's what I am., she looked at Alton with doubtful eyes. "You're a mage, and yet you do not know this?"

How will Alton respond?
"What are you talking about?"
"No, I'm not a mage. Just a student."
Write-in.

Connect Bradamante's statements with events that led to their meeting.

on second thought, i second this statement. ;-)

if i recall correctly, the man with the red scarf called someone who looked like a salary man, a "mage." alton can go along the lines of "mage? that's what he called the wounded man", either physically, or in his mind. additionally, the long-haired man in strange clothing can be attributed to the grand familiar of the man in a suit, since the rugged character seemed to be doing his bidding.

this is if i understood boe correctly. did i, amoeba amoeba ?

Last edited:
Alton should pretend to know what a mage is and say that yes, he did summon her on purpose.

interesting! just curious: is this to lead a more insincere trait or is this more of an "i have no idea what's happening so i'll just go with it." or like an "u-uh yeah that's right i'm a mage! really! *chuckles nervously*" effect?

if i recall correctly...

it's just literally on page 1 brub

but i see the point (thanks to boe's genius) so i don't mind if that gets chosen + alton's INT stat goes up by like .5

interesting! just curious: is this to lead a more insincere trait or is this more of an "i have no idea what's happening so i'll just go with it." or like an "u-uh yeah that's right i'm a mage! really! *chuckles nervously*" effect?
I was going for more of the chuckling nervously one with a hint of insincerity. It is mostly out of fear and confusion, but it also hints at some aspect of his personality that he keeps hidden from even himself.

And no I am totally not making this up as I go along...

I was going for more of the chuckling nervously one with a hint of insincerity. It is mostly out of fear and confusion, but it also hints at some aspect of his personality that he keeps hidden from even himself.

And no I am totally not making this up as I go along...

crafty. i like it, especially now that i understand it more.

Last edited:
An Eerie Night - 7
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 13 - 17 (EVENING)
BLANCRETE CENTRAL PARK
After hearing Bradamante's words, Alton decided to make sense of all the things that had transpired, hoping that it would clear out a lot for him, despite not knowing anything about the subject.

She referred to him as a mage, just like the man with the red scarf did to that poor salary man. That along, she also said that she was a Grand Familiar, summoned supposedly by a mage. In that case, then it would be only safe to assume that the rugged man who wielded a sword is a Grand Familiar as well. Obviously, the one who had summoned him would be the man with the scarf.

But certain things simply don't add up.

How is he a mage, when he knows nothing of magic at all? Not even the simple tricks that street magicians use, let alone magic of those fantasy stories. And what exactly is a Grand Familiar? Of course, the reason for the rugged man to kill him was quite obvious, as he had bore witness to something that he shouldn't have seen in the first place.

In the midst of his thinking, Bradamante looked at Alton as if she'd figured something out.

"You don't know a thing about what I just said, don't you?", she asked.

Knowing that trying to beat around the bush would only waste both of their time, Alton decided to give a straight answer.

"Yes. I'm not mage, either. I'm just a regular student."

Bradamte sighed. "You're a mage, for only one of such could summon a Grand Familiar. Perhaps you were simply unaware of it, until now." She, then lifted her sword from the ground. "I would help you understand the things you've yet to know, but I think it would be best if we discuss this at a more comfortable location."

"Right.", Alton replied.

What will Alton do next?
Invite her to his home.
Invite her to a fast food store.
Write-in.

Last edited:
✧ invite her to a nearby fast food store

alton needs a briefing + there's something funny about a casually-dressed dude accompanied by an armor-clad lady in a place like that.

i vote for alton to >invite her to a fast food store if pioca pioca 's assumption will be in effect. if bradamante can/ will change out of her armor anyway, i vote for alton to >ask bradamante if she knows a good location/ ask her to suggest a location instead.

McDonalds is open twenty-four hours a day and the people who work their see weirder things everyday.

An Eerie Night - 8
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 13 - 17 (EVENING)
BLANCRETE CENTRAL PARK
Alton invited Bradamante to continue their conversation on this concerning matter on a different location - namely a fast food store called "WcDonald's". It got quite famous during its launch and has kept its fame throughout the passage of time.

After a lengthy talk about what "WcDonald's" is and what fast food stores are, Bradamante was finally convinced to try out the taste of their food services. Although throughout their travel to the said place, Bradamante kept spouting about the excellence of certain exquisite, authentic French restaurants - most of which have died out to the competition ages ago.

Surprising as it is, Bradamante did not seem to be astonished by the environment of the current era, despite looking and acting like a person from ancient times. Though there were certain things that she was quite curious about.

Finally, after minutes of walking, the two finally arrived at the aforementioned fast food store. Since it was late at night, there was very few people dining in it, which only made things better. Bradamante patiently waited for Alton until he came back with the food he had bought for the two of them.

"What is this?", she asked Alton, holding up a WcDonald's classic - the Thiccburger.

Alton promptly responded by telling her what it is - a burger, and revealing to her exactly what a burger is.

"Interesting.", she said, as she inspected every corner the delicacy she held. She took a bite of it soon after, and complimented it. "This has a fine taste. Now I understand why people like such an establishment."

A few moments of munching down food after, Bradamante asked Alton an unexpected question, after hearing numerous murmurs behind the two. "What is this 'cosplay' they are talking about, and why does it concern me?"

What will Alton do next?
Explain what cosplay is.
Tell her to not mind it.
Write-in.

An Eerie Night - 9
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 13 - 17 (EVENING)
BLANCRETE CENTRAL PARK
Alton explained to Bradamante what cosplay is, but did not go further into greater detail. He only told her what is necessary for her to understand what it meant, and that it is already part of human culture in the current times.

Bradamante nodded her head. "Then it would be preferable for me to acquire the appropriate set of clothing." Alton agreed with her statement, and offered his help in her search for clothes, only because he was curious as to how Bradamante would look like outside of that armor she wore. Of course, Bradamante politely agreed.

"But enough of that. You need to learn about yourself - about mages.", she immediately changed her tone, as she pushed the tray containing the leftovers of their consumed food to the side of the table. "As your Grand Familiar, I shall answer your questions to the best of my knowledge."

Alton paused for a short moment, unable to respond immediately. There were so many questions in his mind, and only so little time to tackle them. He still has to attend his classes tomorrow, and it has already gotten quite late. Still, he needs to know these. For all he knows, the near-death encounter he had earlier will not be its last.

And that by itself, makes this chance to gain some answers, extremely crucial to his survival.

What will Alton ask about?
Mages.
Grand Familiars.

Bonus: Question to Bradamante
Write-in.

✧ mages

alton better learn about mages first, then the grand familiars.
looks like the grand familiars serve under mages. that's a good place to start~

✧ ask about the glowing symbols bradamante came out of
✧ ask about where bradamante came from

^ difficult to guess since she came out of gods know where
+ she mentioned french cuisine she could be from france or something

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back