• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต.

monterey

less than even
hey, i'm monte or samson! i'm pretty bad when it comes to introductions, so i'll cut straight to the chase: it's been a few months since i've last written alongside someone else, but i'm eager to get back into the rhythm of things. if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message either here or on discord (monte#1312). i'm fine with roleplaying on either platform!

info
โ€ข i have an inclination to prefer mxm or mxnb relationships over mxf due to the fact that i have an easier time writing masculine characters, and such relationships tend to hold my interest the most.

โ€ข being that i'm an advanced roleplayer, i tend to average around 600 or so words with each post. however, there are times where that number may dip down to 400 or shoot up to 1,000. of course, don't ever feel obligated to match my word count when i get mouthy! of you, i really only ask that you use understandable grammar, spelling, etcetera. that being said; don't stress out if you make an error! as long as i can still comprehend what you were trying to say, i'll most likely overlook your mistake entirely!

โ€ข as a note (or perhaps a forewarning, depending on the person): a vast majority of my characters are in their mid-twenties or beyond. i don't typically write younger characters, but i'm not beyond using a high school or college setting if i find the plot captivating enough. i should also probably add that i have inclination to give my characters "unconventional" traits as well. i'm fond of scars and blemishes and crooked nosesโ€”i use whatever (realistic) faceclaim i think fits, regardless of their appearance!

โ€ข school's only recently started up for me, so although i'm active now that may change as the year progresses!

interests

โ€ข dark themes, including drugs, death, and violence, violence, violence.
โ€ข crime, white-collar, bank-robberies, hitmen, etcetera.
โ€ข historical settings, most particularly the 19th century.
โ€ข post- or ongoing apocalypses, zombie or otherwise!
โ€ข supernatural elements, possessions, werewolves, vampires, etcetera.
โ€ข superheroes, but especially if it involves a grittier take on the idea.
โ€ข angst
โ€ข slow-burn romances

if you have an idea in mind that doesn't involve any of the above genres or themes, i'd still like to hear it! i definitely don't mind trying new subjects!

Last edited:
Hey! I would be interested in doing a Thriller or Apocalyptic role play! I usually do 3-6 sentence replies, but that depends on the day. I usually tend to be more on the creative side!

Hey there! I've been looking for grittier and more thematically dark roleplays, and you seem like the perfect choice! I love, LOVE detail and talking about the world and our characters OOC, so if you're interested to talk further about a specific idea? I like the sound of a good few of those already!

Hey! I'd love to do an RP with you, you could look here at some of my pairings ideas if you like or we can brainstorm together if you're interested!

Hey there, I'm quite interested in a few of those plots of yours. I'm very interested in the dark side (we have cookies, duh) and would like to somehow incorporate some crime and superheroes along with violence and dark themes. I only do mxm pairings and my rp can be around a paragraph to six, depending on what's going on in rp and if my brain juice is flowing or not. I would really like if we could talk and plan out how some things should go so that we're on the same page, and if there's an idea you have on a specific thing that should happen, I'd love to hear it. Message me?

goodmorning! if this is still open, iโ€™m really interested in a few of your plots (specifically crime, historical, slow burn and post apocalyptic) and iโ€™d love to discuss them with you. my paragraphs can get pretty lengthy (4-6 unprompted, 6-10 prompted). it does depend on my what my partner gives me though! i do have some pairing ideas in mind, but iโ€™m always open to brainstorming and coming up with a plot together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back