• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Etienne: Galiiiiiiiiiiith!
Galith: Etieeeeeeeeeeene!!
Etienne: Galiiiiiiiiiiith!!!
Galith: Etieeeeeeeeeeene!!!!
Etienne: Galiiiiiiiiiiith!!!!!
Galith: Etieeeeeeeeeeene!!!!!
Etienne: Hey Galith
Galith: Yes?
Etienne: Hi
Galith: Hello

Earth 3 (Ohma Etienne Timelines)

Dean Hazel: Why Etienne? Why did you join the Crusaders?!
Etienne: After losing Cora because of Galiths mistake.... I saw the folly in trusting such weak scum
Dean Hazel: This school is a place for all races to live in peace! Was this not your home?!
Etienne: This place is just a reminder of what I lost.... though it will be my home again... AS THE SEAT OF MY NEW EMPIRE
Telith: It wasn’t Dads fault that Cora died.... just like it wasn’t his fault that Faith died
Etienne: Telith.... you should have joined me.... as a General of my army, you would have an entire section of this world to yourself
Telith: No! I’ve learned that a world is nothing if not filled with your loved ones! You can keep wearing a hood to hide your pain but someday you have to take it off and face reality!
Etienne: Telith...
Telith: Our beloved are dead.... all we can do is remember them. Conquering everything and oppressing people is probably what Cora wanted but not YOU. You told me you wanted to be the most beloved Demon King!!!
Etienne: I AM the most beloved Demon King. All my followers and those I save sing my praises
Telith: Lest they die! I may not be able to beat you.... but YOU ARE COMING WITH ME

Earth 3 (Ohma Etienne Timelines)

Dean Hazel: Why Etienne? Why did you join the Crusaders?!
Etienne: After losing Cora because of Galiths mistake.... I saw the folly in trusting such weak scum
Dean Hazel: This school is a place for all races to live in peace! Was this not your home?!
Etienne: This place is just a reminder of what I lost.... though it will be my home again... AS THE SEAT OF MY NEW EMPIRE
Telith: It wasn’t Dads fault that Cora died.... just like it wasn’t his fault that Faith died
Etienne: Telith.... you should have joined me.... as a General of my army, you would have an entire section of this world to yourself
Telith: No! I’ve learned that a world is nothing if not filled with your loved ones! You can keep wearing a hood to hide your pain but someday you have to take it off and face reality!
Etienne: Telith...
Telith: Our beloved are dead.... all we can do is remember them. Conquering everything and oppressing people is probably what Cora wanted but not YOU. You told me you wanted to be the most beloved Demon King!!!
Etienne: I AM the most beloved Demon King. All my followers and those I save sing my praises
Telith: Lest they die! I may not be able to beat you.... but YOU ARE COMING WITH ME
then teliths mom and dad show up and etienne gets crushed by a huge as dragon.

This shit with your mind haa gone crazy

Hazel: *the room dings as Etinne wakes up on the therapy couch* you have some serious issues. The malice in your thoughs have been successfully been extracted. There is none for the time being. I know being a demon is in your nature but for the safety of the school I have to take precaution. You have nothing to worry about now. You're as sweet as a button now until theae thoughts come back but that will take at least a few days. Well therapy session over. You may leave

Removing traces of evil from one's body on monsters which will not be permanent but its to extract the bad juju thats building for them to remain harmless
that makes sense, (lol made its sorted somewhere and eventually we have to fight a monster made of malicious thoughts and the like, or you know hazel just uses her light powers to annihilate said energy)

Galith: The beast is slain... this malice monster troubles us no more
Hazel: Good.... wait why is it going into Etienne?!
Etienne: I feel red inside!
Cora: Etienne!!!
telith: *sucks the thing out of etienne turning it into a firework show* ok...fixed..it...also i had no idea i could do that..

Hazel makes a vax for malice
Nope evil will always pop up therr needs to be balance.
that makes sense, (lol made its sorted somewhere and eventually we have to fight a monster made of malicious thoughts and the like, or you know hazel just uses her light powers to annihilate said energy)
Yeah that's why she's a light or good witch. She can automatically cancel out everyone's powers with the snap.of her fingers. Not to make her powerful but just to restrain a berserk monster. Thing about witches is they have the ability to restrain beasts xD doesn't matter how stront they are its just a basic ability

Nope evil will always pop up therr needs to be balance.

Yeah that's why she's a light or good witch. She can automatically cancel out everyone's powers with the snap.of her fingers. Not to make her powerful but just to restrain a berserk monster. Thing about witches is they have the ability to restrain beasts xD doesn't matter how stront they are its just a basic ability
yeah kinda why i gave galith a paralyzation ability, help keep thing in check along with hazel. and he's a final solution if anything...gets out of hand...far far to out of hand.

yeah kinda why i gave galith a paralyzation ability, help keep thing in check along with hazel. and he's a final solution if anything...gets out of hand...far far to out of hand.
There is also Cas while most don't know I follow the lore of someone's shadow is another soul or is their soul so if he touches that shadow they are unable to move or at least uses them like a puppet

There is also Cas while most don't know I follow the lore of someone's shadow is another soul or is their soul so if he touches that shadow they are unable to move or at least uses them like a puppet
ok so all caretakers can disable and paralyzed besker monster, totally fair and makes sense. consider i would expect the caretakers to be extremely powerful

ok so all caretakers can disable and paralyzed besker monster, totally fair and makes sense. consider i would expect the caretakers to be extremely powerful
Yep lol that's the plan. They're guards so they have to be stronger to keep them down and defend base and then there is Seiko the witch too

Dean Hazel: Galith! THERE IS SOME KIND OF FLOATING LANDMASS IN THE SKY
Galith: IT WONT BECOME PARALYSED!!!
Seiko: WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS?!

Etienne: Oh! Gramps came to visit!
Telith: THATS A DRAGON?! ITS HUGE!!
Etienne: Yeah, I think he’s getting a bit pudgy too

Dean Hazel: Galith! THERE IS SOME KIND OF FLOATING LANDMASS IN THE SKY
Galith: IT WONT BECOME PARALYSED!!!
Seiko: WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS?!

Etienne: Oh! Gramps came to visit!
Telith: THATS A DRAGON?! ITS HUGE!!
Etienne: Yeah, I think he’s getting a bit pudgy too
actually the paralisies would if it didn't work cause "gramps" to become really damn tried and just flop onto the ground
also TELITHS A DRAGON SO he wouldn't be surprised by it

actually the paralisies would if it didn't work cause seiko to become really damn tried and just flop onto the ground
Dean Hazel: ITS FALLING ON US!!!!
Galith: WHY DID I TRY TO PARALYSE IT?!
Seiko: I WAS SO CLOSE TO RETIREMENT

*Izuru just poofs in*
Izuru: Galith that stung!
Galith: Izuru Kamukura?!
*Galith dips*
Seiko: Dragon who tried to eat the world that one time?!
Dean Hazel: Please Don’t kill me! My kids haven’t gotten through college yet!
Izuru: I mean... if I hadn’t compressed myself. Y’all would be squished. Anyway, I’m here because Taktical asked me to donate money to this school so you all can better support the desegregation of Humans and Monsters
Dean Hazel: Lord Amareus... Mister Kamukura, I thank you for your donation.
Seiko: Wooooahhh those are a lot of zeroes
Izuru: Okay, I’m good. I’ll go annoy Etienne byeeee
*He poofs away*
Dean Hazel: This is a lot of money....
Seiko: Can I get a rai-
Dean Hazel: No

Galith: Is he gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back