• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dean Hazel: ITS FALLING ON US!!!!
Galith: WHY DID I TRY TO PARALYSE IT?!
Seiko: I WAS SO CLOSE TO RETIREMENT

*Izuru just poofs in*
Izuru: Galith that stung!
Galith: Izuru Kamukura?!
*Galith dips*
Seiko: Dragon who tried to eat the world that one time?!
Dean Hazel: Please Don’t kill me! My kids haven’t gotten through college yet!
Izuru: I mean... if I hadn’t compressed myself. Y’all would be squished. Anyway, I’m here because Taktical asked me to donate money to this school so you all can better support the desegregation of Humans and Monsters
Dean Hazel: Lord Amareus... Mister Kamukura, I thank you for your donation.
Seiko: Wooooahhh those are a lot of zeroes
Izuru: Okay, I’m good. I’ll go annoy Etienne byeeee
*He poofs away*
Dean Hazel: This is a lot of money....
Seiko: Can I get a rai-
Dean Hazel: No

Galith: Is he gone?
galiths actually reaction: *just stairs lzuru down because hes already technically dead*

Telith: Your grandfather wears a FEDORA!
Etienne: Your girlfriend is of dark skinned descent
Telith: WHAT?!
Etienne: Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were stating things that were pretty f**cking obvious

Seven: OH DAMN!!!

Telith: Your grandfather wears a FEDORA!
Etienne: Your girlfriend is of dark skinned descent
Telith: WHAT?!
Etienne: Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were stating things that were pretty f**cking obvious

Seven: OH DAMN!!!
Telith actually reaction: she a human... what do you mean dark skin? Does that mean her relative just eat photons? So... you know they hide themselves that kinda interesting
Etienne: .....what?
Faith: he’s a little...out of the loop

Telith actually reaction: she a human... what do you mean dark skin? Does that mean her relative just eat photons? So... you know they hide themselves that kinda interesting
Etienne: .....what?
Faith: he’s a little...out of the loop
Racing with Friends

Etienne: I am now King of the Hill!
Telith: No fair, you cheated!
Faith: Not everyone has demonic speed and stamina
Cora: Oh dear... I am exhausted

Making art
Telith: *just making statues of things out of solid gems*
Faith: *cuz power sharing she also trying that*
Etienne: umm...I made a macaroni picture....
Telith: *eat it*
Etienne: anwww...

Etienne: Gramps how did you win over Grandma?
Izuru: I killed a demon and sexed her in her apartment
Etienne:.... What?
Izuru: Yep, I appealed to her better nature and convinced her to love me
Etienne: Seriously?
Izuru: Just tell Cora how you feel... if that doesn't work... I know this thing you can do with your tongue
Etienne: Uhhhh

Oh hey I made a update to the lore thing it be this

galith:" now here is a old story many younger demons tell, once a long time ago the the son of the first darklord handed to crown to a demon his name lost to history by many younger demons, so the demon is called the old lord, he ruled for many many many years, he was a fair enough lord, few dared challenge him from the crown those that did, failed miserably, however there was one problem for the old lord a celestial, clad in armor of diamond the celestial massive blade carved through demons like a hot knife through butter, every one the old lord sent never came back. there was only one thing to do, the lord...had to deal with it personally, to avoid any power struggles he stepped down handing the crown to a trusted ally, and then face the celestial head on, of course he died but that was the point his soul. bonded to the celestials becoming a demon wraith, he now had will over her strength of course at the sacrifices of his own, both him and the celesical where stripped of power. and the old lord disappeared along with her, what happened after. no one knows"

Oh hey I made a update to the lore thing it be this

galith:" now here is a old story many younger demons tell, once a long time ago the the son of the first darklord handed to crown to a demon his name lost to history by many younger demons, so the demon is called the old lord, he ruled for many many many years, he was a fair enough lord, few dared challenge him from the crown those that did, failed miserably, however there was one problem for the old lord a celestial, clad in armor of diamond the celestial massive blade carved through demons like a hot knife through butter, every one the old lord sent never came back. there was only one thing to do, the lord...had to deal with it personally, to avoid any power struggles he stepped down handing the crown to a trusted ally, and then face the celestial head on, of course he died but that was the point his soul. bonded to the celestials becoming a demon wraith, he now had will over her strength of course at the sacrifices of his own, both him and the celesical where stripped of power. and the old lord disappeared along with her, what happened after. no one knows"
Galith: Hey guys, Galith here with another storytime video

Telith: Dad is it true that Etienne's grandpa tried to destroy the world?
Galith: Yes he did... and for a very selfish reason. Which is why I don't trust that family
Telith: Etienne is a little dumb... plus his powers are stupid

Etienne: I feel like Telith needs to get slided for some reason
Galith is Telith uncle we’ll sort of...he has 2 dads

Izuru: Galith, you know you can't beat me
Galith: HA! My power can cut through any soul
*Tries and fails*
Galith: NANI?
Izuru: Galith... I am a GOD
*Beats Galith in Street Fighter*
Izuru: I win!

Galith: Izuru, I find it disgusting that you held relationships with so many women
Izuru: Hey man, don't bust my balls. I changed
Galith: hmm...fair enought, remind me of....nevemind that would ruin the suspense *fourth wall breaks*
Me: don’t worry I got this *fixes fourth wall*
Izuru: did a bugbear...just....*brain breaks*
Galith: you get used to him eventually

Im too cold to sleep lol so I thought I'd ask, what will Faith gain besides powers claws and what?

Etienne: Woz told me to take Cora somewhere nice...
Telith: Where on Campus is nice to take Faith...
Seven: Where do I go to feed Pandora?

Marshall: COME ON DOWN TO PAPA MARSHALLS BISTRO WHERE WE GOT THE GOOD FOOD
Etienne: Wow... this IS good
Marshall: Sponsored by Advantage Industries, Papa Marshall's is a spot for all to enjoy
Telith: Wow.... the art here is amazing
Marshall: We only use the freshest of ingredients to feed our patrons
Seven: I'll definitely pleasure myself with THIS fish
Marshall: What are ya waitin for? Come on down to PAPA MARSHALLS BISTRO

Izuru: Best money I ever spent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back