• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cora: Etienne, you wear the same thing every day. Why not change it up a little?
Etienne: Bit hypocritical when your wardrobe doesn't include that much variety
Cora: Well at least I don't wear the same jacket every day!
Etienne: Coming from someone who wears the same thigh ribbon every day!
Cora: Grrrr
Etienne: Grrrr
*They start making out*

Marshall: Woah! Dats a spicy argument

Cora: Etienne, you wear the same thing every day. Why not change it up a little?
Etienne: Bit hypocritical when your wardrobe doesn't include that much variety
Cora: Well at least I don't wear the same jacket every day!
Etienne: Coming from someone who wears the same thigh ribbon every day!
Cora: Grrrr
Etienne: Grrrr
*They start making out*

Marshall: Woah! Dats a spicy argument
Her wardrobe has variety! It's just mostly dresses, skirts, and cute stuff.... and her thigh ribbon that she NEVER takes off. I had a reason for it buttttt y'all will find out eventually lol

Her wardrobe has variety! It's just mostly dresses, skirts, and cute stuff.... and her thigh ribbon that she NEVER takes off. I had a reason for it buttttt y'all will find out eventually lol
Is it like that one movie the easy A symbol of her being a whore or so goes the story?
I don't even know what was going on cause I fell asleep but I will back you u regardless XD
Apparently Hunter confirmed Galiath is a man whore

Is it like that one movie the easy A symbol of her being a whore or so goes the story?

Apparently Hunter confirmed Galiath is a man whore
I never confirmed. Or denied it.

Im too cold to sleep lol so I thought I'd ask, what will Faith gain besides powers claws and what?
Let me answer this with another qoute
i belive so, allow me to reiterate what i believe we agreed on

telith gets out of the contract: learning how to be independent and not a total scared baby
faith gets out of the contract: not having to be the one always fighting

si that correct?

I never confirmed. Or denied it.

Let me answer this with another qoute
Sir what does the quote have to do with what she gains after the contract? That quote just tells me thats the contract they agreed on I'm asking what she gains so I can add the description. Being afraid and claws only?l and powers?

Sir what does the quote have to do with what she gains after the contract? That quote just tells me thats the contract they agreed on I'm asking what she gains so I can add the description
Oh ok...sorry I misinterpret what you ment, power wise, I was considering giving her all three of teliths powers. You know the energy ubsorbtion and the like

Oh ok...sorry I misinterpret what you ment, power wise, I was considering giving her all three of teliths powers. You know the energy ubsorbtion and the like
Well technically she shares all of his powers but they will not be as strong xD maybe they can both discover something new and Telith is entranced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back