• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I basically coppied Galiath and when I inspected him I was like wow leave that spike hair and take off the strands and gah damn Telith is gorgeous o.o Faith will probably be forever shy after seeing his face and babble xD
yeah he is gorgeous, although telith is so damn self-conscious about how his face looks, and combined with him being a scaredy cat means he just hides it, out of fear of people thinking he looks weird

Seven is good luck so we good.

Seven needs to stop being so reckless. Also needs to be more conscious of others feelings. (Seven holds in a lot of personal things as well as he usuall solves things without the help of others)
So out of all that the contract will be Pandora needs to stop being Insecure and Seven needs to be empathetic?

Pandora will mention a contract whrn I post but she will not admit to Seven being her partner. I was wondering if he would propose it

now that you mention it wolfytoons i can see how telith eventually taking off his hood would go XD
faith: please, just take of the hood once, we been mates for a while and iv never seen your face
telith: ok..ok..ok...just for you *takes his hood off and looks amazing* i..look..really weird..don't i.
faith: *stunned silence*

yeah he is gorgeous, although telith is so damn self-conscious about how his face looks, and combined with him being a scaredy cat means he just hides it, out of fear of people thinking he looks weird
Faith: Oh child you is one sexy lookin thang *blush*

Nah it would be more like:

Faith: *gets a face reveal and gapes trying to process what she's looking at and babbles turning red* I-you-oh....wow...I

Telith: *feels what she feels and averts gaze* I know I'm hideos

Faith: What? Boi! No! You're hot! Um.....*embarassed*

now that you mention it wolfytoons i can see how telith eventually taking off his hood would go XD
faith: please, just take of the hood once, we been mates for a while and iv never seen your face
telith: ok..ok..ok...just for you *takes his hood off and looks amazing* i..look..really weird..don't i.
faith: *stunned silence*
Ahaha exactly xD

Faith: Oh child you is one sexy lookin thang *blush*

Nah it would be more like:

Faith: *gets a face reveal and gapes trying to process what she's looking at and babbles turning red* I-you-oh....wow...I

Telith: *feels what she feels and averts gaze* I know I'm hideos

Faith: What? Boi! No! You're hot! Um.....*embarassed*
telith:...so..you..are...ok with it *still tires to cover his face a little*
Ahaha exactly xD
glad you like it :)

telith: *freaking shooting off fireworks* yes yes it does...it really does

lol and only faith will know how hot her boyfriend is XD everyone else will just keep guessing
actually maby woz might find out...or evan XD yeah probably evan or woz might see teliths face evan because he was probably watching, you know for science, and woz because blackmail or whatever

Woz may even try force to see Teliths face
then he would probably just shift into dragon form, said transformation is a little gruesome, with you know bone structure changing sudden muscle mass growth tearing of said muscale to fit the new bone retractions of the hide armor he wears into his body, (yeah he doesn't like changing in front of people because of this) so do it while hes sleeping... oh yeah good luck with that...umm so knock him out first i guess...ok yeah you gotta use force i guess

then he would probably just shift into dragon form, said transformation is a little gruesome, with you know bone structure changing sudden muscle mass growth tearing of said muscale to fit the new bone retractions of the hide armor he wears into his body, (yeah he doesn't like changing in front of people because of this) so do it while hes sleeping... oh yeah good luck with that...umm so knock him out first i guess...ok yeah you gotta use force i guess
That might not happen for a while though
Woz hasn’t perfected his tech yet

Sounds appealing

Woz: Hey Etienne I need a gallon of your blood for my experiments
Etienne: Why?
Woz: Ill build another Familiar for you
Etienne: DEAL!
Faith: *smacks Woz's head* No you will not! Stop taking advantage of him you creeps before you both wake up in a coffin*drags Telith away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back