• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Etienne: Wowwww you were a King?
Galith: Long ago
Etienne: Someday, Ill be King
Etinne: Someday I will be King

Naruto: Someday I'll be Hokage!

Luffy: I'll be the Pirate King

Typical anime character but sadly this is not your show little one lol

Nathan won't be ready lmaoo you know if all the girls got together and had a girl talk all the boys should fear for their lives.

Ya know I forget what we were gonna do for our contract.
We also gotta talk to each other lol *takes nova to the oasis and says their vows instead*

i love it :3 all the arts are great, (of course telith and faith are my favorite, was worried you where going to get his look wrong but you got it right so yay)
I basically coppied Galiath and when I inspected him I was like wow leave that spike hair and take off the strands and gah damn Telith is gorgeous o.o Faith will probably be forever shy after seeing his face and babble xD

if the girls got togehter all the boys would be dead or they should all just hide until its over
Seven is good luck so we good.
View attachment 555378
Finito! by far my favorite drawing

What does Seven need to change or work on I know Pandora needs to learn not to be insecure or distrusting or even a brat
Seven needs to stop being so reckless. Also needs to be more conscious of others feelings. (Seven holds in a lot of personal things as well as he usuall solves things without the help of others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back