• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
BIRB ON BIRB VIOLENCE. ITS GROVE STREET BISH D<

I can't wait until my characters start to branch out and reek havoc on the rest of you. Cora slowly will learn to speak american english (hopefully) Nova is just an asshole, a shy asshole. Marshall can't stand everyone and he hasn't even talked to a soul yet he's just silently judging.
Etienne: These people seem like they need help
Woz: Etienne this is not how you make friends....
Etienne: OREWAADVANTAGEETIENNE!!!

I just realized nobody is a vampire and nobody is affected by the sun. That is the only reason I had it at night. Now I gotta rethink though I do feel night is a better choice

Angry?
No he’s just very concerned for his subjects
just realised how badly etienne's actions are going to be to galith, that lad a ex-demon lord have mega old and well you know...yelling about being a nexted demon king is bound to piss him off or at least make him dislike woz,

I did in fact have a busy day today, and wow that's a lot to read and catch up on. *shotguns beer* lets do this

I did in fact have a busy day today, and wow that's a lot to read and catch up on. *shotguns beer* lets do this
Why did I picture this when you said "lets do this?":

Also I figured as much xD no worries I'm goanna wait for this one xD

the sad part is every song talks about how ash is supposed to be a winner and has literally never fully completed a region before leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back