• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just realized we have a small group of dragons, a group of sea people, and a group of foreigners. Mostly french for some reason but that's fine I just thought that's interesting

BIRB ON BIRB VIOLENCE. ITS GROVE STREET BISH D<

I can't wait until my characters start to branch out and reek havoc on the rest of you. Cora slowly will learn to speak american english (hopefully) Nova is just an asshole, a shy asshole. Marshall can't stand everyone and he hasn't even talked to a soul yet he's just silently judging.

I just realized we have a small group of dragons, a group of sea people, and a group of foreigners. Mostly french for some reason but that's fine I just thought that's interesting
“Mostly French for some reason” why was that so funny, like what? I need to sleep....but we got gang gangs?

“Mostly French for some reason” why was that so funny, like what? I need to sleep....but we got gang gangs?
No, I haven't decided yet it's just a little fun easter egg to have on the side while we're all trying to get along shit breaks loose

I can't wait until my characters start to branch out and reek havoc on the rest of you. Cora slowly will learn to speak american english (hopefully) Nova is just an asshole, a shy asshole. Marshall can't stand everyone and he hasn't even talked to a soul yet he's just silently judging.
yeah that's going to be fun can't wait

Can’t wait for Seven to meet Cora, hopefully their meeting goes smoothly but something stupid will probably be blurted our. Lol
No, I haven't decided yet it's just a little fun easter egg to have on the side while we're all trying to get along shit breaks loose
Lol oh okay I gotcha!

Side note: just wanted to say I’m loving all the different personalities and quirky characters if I haven’t given your character individual shine yet. You guys are wild. Lol

Can’t wait for Seven to meet Cora, hopefully their meeting goes smoothly but something stupid will probably be blurted our. Lol

Lol oh okay I gotcha!

Side note: just wanted to say I’m loving all the different personalities and quirky characters if I haven’t given your character individual shine yet. You guys are wild. Lol
I don't even know who would say something stupid first. They're both weirdos. And trust me it only gets wilder from here you haven't seen anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back