• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
i didn't want randos to join
may let the public join though soon

i think it was because niku didn't want randos to join, im fine with it and i think lj is too but idk why niku doesn't want people to join

oof... i didn't even get all of em

Omega-
Omega really wasn't having it, another timeline shift, and he just got his ass beaten by a bunch of kids! However... This timeline shift seems to be quite beneficiary, there appear to be new people arriving at their multiverse. He was sulking in the dark castle when he was interrupted by his minion. "What is it minion number 726,393,347,353,954,875,784,387,894,785,389,475?" He groaned, his head in his hands.
"S-sir. It seems as if these new arrivals have some energy to give you, my lord." the minion managed to say "What's the point, come back when i'm feeling better." Omega groaned, exhausted.

Yuki- NekoNiku NekoNiku
"Awaaa... I don't wanna wake up yet Tenkii..." Yuki didn't use covers, considering she was a slime girl she would just stick to the blankets, so she turned over again.

Headmaster Guiss- BoxSoda BoxSoda
HeadMaster was Discussing the timeline shift with Maki, "Are you aware of what has happened recently? Three shifts in the past year. I don't believe this is by pure chance, there must be something we are missing, no?"

Older Mike- N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Mike was following this perp for a long time, he hadn't really thought about what happened to his younger counterpart and didn't really wanna think about it. The perps name was "Keethan". Taking em down was pretty easy here. Sure to get out you had to create a hyper dimensional rift, but hey, as long as he was staff here, those payments would keep on comin.
He was outside, preparing his lecture on, what was it about? Anyways, he was preparing it. As he watched Keethan enter the campus, he wrote down a simple 3 step plan:
  1. Follow him
  2. Figure out how to catch him in the act
  3. take him to jail
  4. Get paid
3 steps? Well it doesn't matter, all that matters is that he has a plan...

Chef Antonio- Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
Antonio was on his way to the market to get some food when some russian who is clearly drunk comes speeding down the lane and almost kills him! "That man isn't going to get away with it! I'm going to make him pay!" He drove off after that hooligan.

Tenaki- ackackackackack ackackackackack
"C'mon Yuki... Get up..." She would try to pick Yuki up.

Raman Jodinksy- ackackackackack ackackackackack
Raman would call his friend Jackson..

Old Carl- ackackackackack ackackackackack N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Old Carl ate a jelly donut while sitting down on a bench in the pavilion, using binoculars he closely watched the one known as "Keethan" No way Mike would steal away his perp this time! That's happened all to many times.. No, this time, Carl was sure to come out on top.. Carl was also preparing his classes... What classes? Oh nevermind, he's eating another donut.

Jameson- BoxSoda BoxSoda
He walked into Sami's dorm, like he usually does. "Ha-Hey Sami, Hows-a vampire killer going?" He said being so very cool.

Boris- ackackackackack ackackackackack

Boris drove past the stop-lights, Not giving two shits. A few minutes later, He realized somebody was tailgating him. "Uh Oh, Boris in trouble...AK You stay there, Imma pull over and see what's up with this Comrade!" Boris pulled the car over to a stop and put the vehicle in park. Then, He took his sweet time rolling down his window. As Boris waited, He took a bottle of Vodka and glugged it down.

Boris- ackackackackack ackackackackack

Boris drove past the stop-lights, Not giving two shits. A few minutes later, He realized somebody was tailgating him. "Uh Oh, Boris in trouble...AK You stay there, Imma pull over and see what's up with this Comrade!" Boris pulled the car over to a stop and put the vehicle in park. Then, He took his sweet time rolling down his window. As Boris waited, He took a bottle of Vodka and glugged it down.
wait i thought he was going to buy more vodka
he already has more vodka?

im trying to keep it short, ill do my other characters next turn

Sami & Max- NekoNiku NekoNiku
Sami said "Mmmf! Mmmmf! Mmf!" into a pillow. "James, I wouldn't try, she seems awfully down today" Max said looking at her book. Sami groaned.

Maki- ackackackackack ackackackackack
"Hmmm... I don't know what you're insinuating... Who would shift the timelines willingly?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back