• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP - Age of Exploration (D&D 5e Custom System)

Characters
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Leper had been nodding along with Trixie's words when the spear stabbed into the wall next to her head. She recoiled a bit, shocked that they were attacking so suddenly again, before standing up on her hind legs, propping herself against her sword, before looking to their enemies. Which were three very different Trolls. Two were Trolls she'd never seen before, and she'd didn't know what to expect from them.

It was when the house suddenly was burst into, that Leper tried to step back, but the creature moved with shocking speed. She tried moving back away from the massive monster, but ended up stumbling over her feet, leaving herself open to the clawing attack!
-
Enemy AOE DC Check!: 3 (2+1)
-
Leper would let out a pained gasp, feeling the deep cuts going across her barrel, and didn't have the time to react as another one approached her quickly. It was gross and seemed to ooz puss and contagion as it swung at her! It was all she could do to block one strike with her sword, but it dug it's teeth into her shoulder, making her cry out as it's claws sliced across her other shoulder.

She could feel herself getting tired, and some of it's rotting flesh struck her body, stinging and burning her painfully as she glared at it. She could see her companions handle themselves well, and when the rotting monster suddenly died infront of her, she turned her tired eyes to the Dire Troll, and glared at it.

She'd lift her sword, visibly struggling under it's weight, before lurching forward, swinging out at it, intent on it's demise.

-
Action used!: All-Or-Anothing! -5 to hit/+15 to Damage!
Hit Roll: 28! (18+10) CRIT!
Damage roll: 57!
-

Leper let out a gutteral roar as she retaliated against the creature, screaming out in pain and anger as she did so. Her massive sword cut into it deeply, before she'd stagger, pulling the blade back from it's shoulder. She'd stagger back a bit, panting, fear gripping her tightly as she felt herself getting more tired, "Not... Like this.." She'd mumble to herself, not really aware she'd said it. She'd nearly died, and surely would have, if it hadn't been for Trixie healing them, fast on her hooves!

----
Leper
HP: 20/140
AC: 20

Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The rot troll didn't even know what had hit it, as Expellix flew in and tore the thing to pieces. Avedon and Starlight's magic only managed to further damage the creature, and it fell to pieces in front of them. It's sickening and necrotic body could not regenerate like the other trolls, and as such it died just as any other monster would.

... Then Expellix fell in front of the other troll. It looked at him for a moment and gave him a quick slash! To bad that it missed the small rabbit.

However, the other two trolls did not die. The regular troll had pieces blasted off of its body by the combined magical power of Avedon and Starlight, but it just kept coming. It was quickly regenerating its wounds, blood spilling onto the floor even as the wounds sealed themselves. It was like fighting a really weak alicorn! Even the chunks of troll on the ground were attempting to heal, though they weren't getting anywhere. Some troll hands were crawling around...

The dire troll let out another bellowing roar, and... once again slashed at all nearby enemies.

Eveybody make a DC19 Dexterity Check, taking 43 damage on a failed save and 22 on a failed save.

This time however, Trixie was to exhausted to even try dodging, and basically walked into it. She didn't even cry out as she was tossed back, through the wall. The group could see that, through the rubble, she was not moving. One of them had fallen.

As Avedon's magical cloaks had its effects once again ruined by the dire trolls storm of claws, the regular troll took its opportunity to fight the bat pony on fair terms!

... The troll still couldn't hit him.

----
Trixie Stats
AC: 15
HP: 0/130 (Unconscious)
Spell Points: 2/6
Sorcery Points: 10/14

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Leper stared at the Dire Troll, fear taking her very being as it bared down on her. She couldn't even raise her sword to block the strikes, and staggered away, the onslaught of the attacks being all that it took. Leper staggered back, bleeding severely from the wounds she'd taken. She truly felt like she'd ruined everything. Everyone would die because of her. That was all she could think about as she fell to the floor, staring ahead.

She'd hit the ground, blinking confusedly up at the sky, and some of the roof, wondering what had happened. She'd look around, before spotting her sword where it'd fell. It was too far... She'd look over at Expellix and Avedon, staring at them, before looking to Trixie, shaking. Then everything went dark, leaving her to suffer in her mind.

-
Leper
HP: 0/140
AC: 20

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
The Dire-Troll's flailing kicked up dust and splinters of wood everywhere, it was blind and maddened but it didn't matter in such a confined small room where it's claws could sweep every corner of the house and shake it's pillars. He couldn't dodge both it and the other Troll's swipes as every way he dodged a new fresh pain greeted him. He saw many of his companions fall. Eppelix was hidden by the dust of the conflict and Star was somewhere behind him but he couldn't dare check or leave himself open to one of the beast's attacks. Still he called out to heras best he could, hoping she ws still alive to hear.

"STAR! Behind me. NOW!"

He noted the massive wound that Leper had managed to carve into the Dire Troll before she fell under it's onslaught, the Troll's careless thrashing having torn it open even further as it's viscera and organs were on display to the air. The edges of the wound boiled and bubbled and it's flesh ran just like it's blood, slowly closing in on itself but Leper had given them a chance to end the rampaging abomination that posed the gravest threat to those that still stood, and those of their comrades who had given all they had to their last drop of strength...he hoped it'd at least not be their last breath.

Even a Troll still needed it's blood to be running to regenerate as he dove into the mammoth opened in the Troll's wriggling hide as it sealed in around him, carving his way out the back with it's heart in his teeth. He burst his wings out, sending a shower of blood into the remaining troll's eyes as he spun towards it and lopped it's head off with a single cut. He bit down on the beating heart, crushing it into stillness before he took his bastard-sword into a murder-hold, turning it around and using the pommel and guard as a makeshift bludgeon to crack in the skull of the Dire Troll again and again until it's brain came out in a slurry bubbling out from it's ears and nose just incase it was harboring any rudimentary thoughts of regenerating left.

Action:
Attack 1: Bite - Dire Troll
Hit! 18 (10+12)
Damage: 13 (7 + 6s)

Attack 2: Troll
Hit! 33 (18 + 15)
Damage: 22 (16 + 6s)

Attack 3: Dire Troll
Hit! 28 (13+15)
Damage: 15 (14 + 1s)

Bonus: Get Down! on Starlight
-13 damage taken

Auras:
+1 to hit for all Allies
-3 for all enemy saving throws and ability checks.

Dex Save: Failed
HP: 71/174
AC: 22
SP: 1/7

This fight wasn't going very good for the lot of them, Expellix could clearly see that, even after the rot troll being dealt with. Things were starting to look grim with Leper and Trixie both barely being able to hold their own while Avedon and himself were doing just fine, despite his little blunder there. Luckily for him, the troll couldn't touch him, as he quickly rolled back onto his feet, avoiding any attack and his axe flew back into his paws.

And then it just got even worse, the Dire Troll going wild once more. "LEPER, TRIXIE! MOVE!" He screamed, but it was already too late. Both were invariably clawed up and the Dire Troll was heading his way once more.

Dexterity SaveRoll: 27 (16+11)

Just like before, Expellix was a master at this sort of thing and avoided the Dire Troll like they barely existed to him. He was tiny, they were massive, and as such, that made him incredibly difficult to land any sort of strike against. With Trixie and Leper down, he just glanced at Avedon. "Hey, keep their attention off of me for a second!"

He jumped away and towards Trixie, landing beside her and shaking his head slowly, kneeling down. "Girl, we have got to stop doing this." He tsked, squeezing his paw around the crystal on his necklace and putting his other to Trixie. Light suddenly erupted from his paws, spilling out between his fingers, and flowing directly to Trixie.

Action: Skipped

Bonus Action: Cure Wounds on Trixie - 35 (1, 6, 7, 1, +20)

That should be enough to at least get her up and going. He shook his head, laughing quietly. "You owe me sooo much for the amount of times I've kept you from dying, Trixie. Are you able to get up and heal yourself, 'cause Leper could use some assistance as well."

Expellix's StatsHP: 152/157
AC: 17

Buffs
+1 To-hit

Last edited:
Dex save: 12

Starlight was stunned into a trance when Trixie was ragdolled by a troll right before her eyes. It took Avedon yelling at her to snap her out and get her moving but it wasn't fast enough to avoid a glancing blow that knocked the wind out of her and definitely cracked a rib or two as she slid across the floor to a stop behind Avedon. She watched the pony deal what were without a doubt finishing blows. She almost breathed a sigh of relief, but then saw that they were still trying to regenerate. To heal. She realised then what they were dealing with, or at least a rough idea. They could keep attacking for days solid and not fully kill these trolls, if they could even be called 'trolls' anymore. There were only two ways to kill them, but Starlight didn't know the spells.

But, then she remembered. That doesn't mean she couldn't use them. "I wish, I wish, I wish," she started to mutter behind Avedon, before moving out from behind him, shouting "I wish for Fireball!" and unleashing a bright, blazing inferno, concentrated into glowing orbs, that ignited the mangled bodies of the trolls upon contact. She poured all her desperation and rage from seeing Trixie hurt into this wish to burn her enemies to a crisp.

Action: Wish - Fireball
Damage: 65. 1/2 on successful dex save. DC = 20

Hit Points = 99/174
AC =13
Spell Points=2/7
Arcane Recovery: 2/4

Last edited:
Assailant Assailant Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Even as Avedon tore its heart out and cut one of its many heads off, he could see both the heart and head beginning to regenerate. It was rumored that a troll, even just a regular one, could regenerate from one finger into a whole new troll. It seemed like that might actually be true, given how indestructible this creature seemed to be. The veins of a heart were already beginning to form inside of its torn open chest cavity, and the stump where one of its heads had been was growing an all new head!

All of that changed when Starlight used her most powerful spell. As she finished casting the Wish, the room went dead silent. Even the trolls stopped moving, as their feeble minds seemed to comprehend the reality breaking power that had just been used against them. The silence was deafening, until it was broken by a single word...

"... Granted."

All of the assembled ponies there, except for Leper, would recognize that voice as Harmony; Luna and Celestia's mother. That one simple word from her was enough to make the trolls tremble in fear, even before the Wish went off.

The trolls screamed as the flames engulfed them. Their bodies caught fire in a matter of moments and soon enough there was nothing left in the room except the ponies, and dust. No trolls, no troll limbs, not even their blood. All of it turned to dust when hit by the fireball. And with that, the fight was over.

Expellix easily brought Trixie back to her hooves, and she gave him a thankful nod. "Well, just think of it as pre-payment for all the times I'll inevitably heal you." Trixie said with a chuckle, before looking around for Leper when Expellix mentioned her needing help. She wasn't sure if the fight was over yet, so she rushed over to the Barbarian and touched the pearl hanging around her neck, gathering some power from the necklace. She then channeled that into a massive heal for Leper, which would immediately seal her wounds and awaken the Barbarian.

"Get up ya big dumb oaf!" Trixie yelled while healing her, for moral support of course.

Leper regains 140 hit points.

She also healed herself, before turning to look at the others. "... I really think we all need to rest, at least for an hour. But the sun is starting to set, and Avedon is the only one here who can see in the dark..."
---
Trixie Stats
HP: 74/130
Spell Points: 3/6
Sorcery Points: 10/14

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would awaken with a start, yelling, "I'm sorry!" Before looking around, noticing that the trolls were gone, and that she seemed to be fully healed. She'd look up at Trixie, her eyes twitching a bit as they looked around, before smiling weakly, nodding her head, "I... Thank you, Trixie." She'd say softly, looking down. She wished she could close her eyes, just so she didn't have to look at them. It was her fault they got into the fight after all.

She'd slowly stand, placing her sword onto her back with shaky legs, before looking at the group, "I... I think that rest would be good for now... I need... I have to rest." She'd say, before slumping back down against the floor, grunting with exhaustion.

She'd look at Expellix, wishing she could smile, before letting out a deep sigh, nodding her head, "Sorry... Expellix... I should... I should have known... Better." She'd say, having some trouble with her words at the moment.

-
Leper
HP:140/140
AC: 16

Arc Light

• Race: Unicorn

Class: Wizard(14)

Hit Points: 130/130

Armor Class: 15 (11[Leather Armor] + 2 [Dex] + 1 [Unarmed] + 1[Cloak])

Spell Save DC: 17

Arc stood up with a grunt, having finished analyzing some of the corpses and writing in his journal. "Well, that may be so," he grunted, kicking one of the corpses aside. "But I've got some fire magic. Find me some wood or cloth, and I can get us a light. And if we get inside, I can use some earth manipulation to barricade the doors. We should be safe as long as necessary.

Ability Scores
    Strength: +0

Dexterity: +2

Constitution: +3

Intelligence: +5

Charisma: +2

Ability Checks

Constitution: +7

Intelligence: +9

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Expellix rolled his eyes and smiled at her. "I think you should worry about yourself a bit more with the rate you're going at. Wonder how many times you can get Starlight worried and pissed off at the enemy before she has a heart attack." He chuckled, standing up straight and dusting himself off. He tossed both of his axes up into the air, where they promptly vanished into thin air, banished back to their pocket dimensions.

He followed Trixie over to Leper to oversee her healing the other pony. Mostly just because he wanted to make sure Leper was okay, but also, he was a user of Light Magic himself. Sort of. He greatly preferred using his weapons over fighting with magic most of the time but it did come in handy. Along with shadow stuff.

When Leper started her apology, he stepped forward, stretching up as far as he could to put his paw to her lips. "Relax, it's fine. I'm really not the one you should be apologizing to, I didn't even get hurt." He twitched his head slightly in the direction of the others. "Besides, we all came out of okay and mostly intact. Just be more careful next time." He sat back down and grinned up at her. "I would tell you to smile but I dunno if that still hurts for you or not. So... smile if it doesn't!"

Assailant Assailant
But he also had a bone to pick with somebody else. Insight would suddenly find itself imbedded in the floor next to Arc Light. He marched up to the unicorn, glaring intensely. "And you—how about you stop writing in that blasted journal and help next time, huh? We didn't sign up for this to have a Luna-damned freeloader! Pull your own weight or take your flank back to Canterlot!" He growled.

He turned away, holding his hand out and Insight flew back into it, hefting the axe up onto his shoulder and walking away.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would stare at the rabbit in front of her. Smile? It was like he'd forgotten that she didn't have lips. She'd just stare for a moment before finally trying to smile. Expellix would notice beneath her veil that the flesh and muscle tugged tightly around her teeth and bones, before she'd let the smile drop, seething from the pain, "Only for you, Expellix." She'd say, before looking over at Arc, glaring at him as well. Personally, she really didn't like the way he was going about everything. He was seeming more useless by the second!

Leper would then go to Trixie, head down, before looking up at her, "I'm sorry, Trixie, it is because of me that you nearly perished. Please... Accept my apology." She'd say softly, bowing her head, before returning to her resting area, getting comfortable on some rubble. Her back would pop a good bit, before she'd sigh. Sweet relief.

Current, Leper really couldn't be bothered to do very much else than at least keep watch during the rest.

-
Leper
HP:140/140

But he also had a bone to pick with somebody else. Insight would suddenly find itself imbedded in the floor next to Arc Light. He marched up to the unicorn, glaring intensely. "And you—how about you stop writing in that blasted journal and help next time, huh? We didn't sign up for this to have a Luna-damned freeloader! Pull your own weight or take your flank back to Canterlot!" He growled.

He turned away, holding his hand out and Insight flew back into it, hefting the axe up onto his shoulder and walking away.

Arc Light

Arc nodded. "Uh-huh."

That's it.

Ability Scores

Ability Checks

Assailant Assailant GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Trixie is hoping she doesn't have a heart attack any time soon. We would like to get married first, and take out a hefty life insurance on Starlight before she dies. Trixie will be a rich girl! Trixie the Richie!" She tried really hard to make a joke out of that, and failed utterly. But she looked content with her joke so that's all that really mattered. She even giggled at her own joke... because Trixie was one of those people.

Trixie was just glad to see Leper back up and on her hooves. Trixie wasn't always the nicest person to be around, often complementing herself for no reason among other things, but she wasn't a bad person. And healing Leper up like that just made her happy. When Leper started apologizing, Trixie just held up her hoof and grinned. "Hey now, Leper, Trixie didn't almost perish. You're going to far. Did you know Trixie is part dragon? Yeah, these little trolls can't stop The Great and Powerful Trixie with some mere claws! Trixie was merely playing dead, to give you all a surge of adrenaline! Ha, what foolish trolls!"

Arc, however, was not somebody Trixie was going to joke around with. She was incredibly annoyed with the stallion, but chose not to say anything.

"... Okay Starlight and Trixie are taking the master bedroom upstairs. Sleep well, knowing Trixie watches over you all but not really." She promptly disappears upstairs to get the bedroom ready for her and Starlight... and immediately walks back downstairs. ".... Nevermind, the room is filled with feces. Goblins are disgusting..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Leper would just chuckle from her spot on the floor, "Yes, the Great and Powerful Trixie." She'd say, rolling her eyes, before watching her go. It was then that she thought she might get some sleep. Then Trixie came back down, complaining about feces all over the bedroom, "Please... Things could be worse." She'd say, chuckling, "We could have lost, and those trolls... Well. You'd be turning tricks soon enough." She'd say morbidly, before laying down her head, closing her eyes.

"Do not worry though, Trixie, I, Leper, the Rotting Slayer, will protect you." She'd joke, smiling before letting out a shuddering breathe, falling asleep.

Assailant Assailant Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The night went uneventfully for the group. 2 were on watch at a time, for 2 hours at a time. That gave everyone plenty of sleep and throughout the night, no trouble came calling. Probably because killing that dire troll had completely terrified all the other enemies, and now the town was a ghost town! The group of companions made their way out at first light, and moved towards the swamp.

Trixie complained the entire time, because swamps were 'gross' and she was going to 'become a swamp pony' if she stayed in them for too long.

Eventually the group came upon the swamp where the dragon was said to live. There was only one cave large enough to house a dragon in this area, and the group was able to find it. They stopped 30 feet from the cave, hidden behind a thick underbrush.

In front of them were three very strange looking creatures...

Everybody please roll two intelligence checks.

Expellix was the first to go on watch, considering that he had sustained the least damage out of everybody here, and also was the least tired. Being small and nimble sure had its perks sometimes. With that, though, he also simply didn't need to sleep as much as the others. Another perk of being... not-dead-and-not-alive-and-also-not-undead. What a mouthful.

He did eventually. Not for very long, waking up multiple times through the night, either for continuing his watch or just because he was finding it difficult to. His constant nightmares prevented him from sleeping soundly but at least they didn't progress far enough where he woke up screaming. That could scream like a pansy when he was alone. There were other ponies here!

Setting out at dawn, they soon came across the cave, and... whatever the fuck those were.

Intelligence CheckRoll: 15 (10+5)

Roll: 23 (18+5)

Expellix's StatsHP: 157/157

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Leper slept heavily that night, and was likely kicked awake each time it was her turn to keep watch. She sat in the night, watching the openning of the house, looking out into the darkness. She knew the town was empty, but she was never really a pony to think things would only get easier. Once it was time for her to lay back down, she passed out, resuming her horrid snoring. It sounded like a motor running withing enough oil.

However, now she found herself hiding behind a large bush, looking at some whacky looking creaturs. She was curious, racking her memory for any information about what they just might be.
-
Int Check: 9 (7+2)

Int Check: 5 (3+2)
-

She had absolutely no idea what the heck those things were, but they did seem like they might end up being of some trouble.

-
Leper:
HP: 140/140
AC:16

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Avedon avoided the gross floor caked in burnt troll and goblin organs by sleeping upside down, the weird-bat keeping his wings wrapped up and resting quite well throughout the night. When he spotted the creatures he yawned and mulled over what they might be as he flossed out his fangs...battle was no excuse for poor hygiene...and Luna knows Trixie didn't need MORE excuses to not take care of herself.

11+1 = 12

14+1= 15

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Apart from her watch, Starlight slept soundly, snuggled up close to Trixie and muttering about communism in her sleep. She woke up completely unaware of this, and carried on through the swamp. She wasn't a complainer, but like Trixie, was also not a fan of getting dirty, so she gingerly made her way through, until she spotted the two figures, and peered to get a better look at them.

Intelligence checks:

10+13 = 23

4+13 = 17

Arc Light

Recognizing that he hadn't helped as much as the others (atleast, insofar as the uneducated brutes he traveled with were concerned), Arc decided to take a priority shift. It was largely uneventful, and spent analyzing the contents of his journal.

In the morning, he traveled with the rest of the group, and it was then that he saw the creatures.

Intelligence (1): 17
    Intelligence (2): 12

Ability Scores

Ability Checks

The party, after a bit of mumbling back and forth, came to one conclusion; two of those monsters were Death Slaad, and the other was a Death Tyrant.

Death Slaads were notorious for being evil and powerful creatures, who reproduce by laying eggs in victims. The eggs then hatch, and the young Slaad eat their hosts from the inside out. All Slaad's were very powerful monsters, with Death Slaad's being the most powerful. They were by no means stupid creatures either and were more than capable of forming coherent plans of attack. However, a Slaad was not terribly taller than a hobgoblin, just far bulkier.

... The Death Tyrant was an undead Beholder. 'Undead Beholder' was a scary enough term to make event he hardiest adventurers faint, let alone when it was accompanied by two Death Slaad's. The floating skull looked all around, and wherever its eye glanced over, the vegetation turned gray and died. Most of the vegetation around them was beginning to wither. Little spots of light floated around the Death Tyrany; remnants of where the Beholders eyes had once been. The group would know that those spectral eyes could still very much cast spells.

Fortunately, Trixie was especially effective against undead.

Unfortunately, Slaad's could sense the environment around them without even seeing the creatures. A voice soon entered the minds of all the heroes, "... Come out and play..." whispered one of the Slaad's, and all three monsters were now staring at their hiding spot.

636313178886689718.jpeg636319321542592979.jpeg
----
Trixie Stats
HP: 130/130
Spell Points: 10/10
Sorcery Points: 14/14

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Avedon stared out at the two dangerous creatures but...
"...Did you seriously just fucking say that?"
This was a matter of pride. These weren't mindless creatures, they were as smart as ponies. The Beholder alone should be SMARTER than them.
"You may live out here in the wilds but that is terribly cliche. I've done the henchman thing before. I've worked for an evil tyrant, maybe I still do, Luna is pretty crazy - and since I've been there I can say this is just POOR form."

He sighs and shakes his head, putting on a pitying face
"Look, you seem like a really heinous monster, so I'll take it easy on you. I'm sure you got it in you. Want to try again? You're a dragon's right claw. You're a bad-guy. We have the best lines! And as a henchman you get the double-fun of having the most creative lines? This is what you're going to be known for! Hell, it's you're outright duty to make one that will enhance the intimidation of your boss, without overshadowing him. We'll pretend that...eck, you didnt say anything. Go ahead, try again. Then we can get to killing each other.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon
Expellix came out of hiding when he heard the message, and just like Avedon, he was a little bit critical as well. Yet he had the mind to not say anything about it, considering that he didn't want to piss anything off and make them want to kill him more. Avedon, on the other hand, wasn't so concerned with it apparently.

Expellix looked over at Avedon. "Look man, I know what it said was pretty damn underwhelming and—" he snickered, glancing at the Slaad's, "—that one is just a little slow. Cut 'em some slack, can't expect all the monsters we find to be completely 'there' mentally, if you catch my drift." As in not being retarded.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon

Starlight tutted and stood besides Avedon. "They're probably just bad at improvising. Not every minion can be a good threatening miniboss type. Back when I was an evil tyrant, I used to write all the lines myself, lock the minion in a room, and play the slogan over a loudspeaker nonstop for about...three days, until they got it.

I mean, 'Come out and play' can be a good line, if it's giggled by a lone child, or also if we were hiding from them and weren't walking up in plain sight. it's...well, it's not what I'd have chosen."

Arc Light

Arc nodded. "I mean, really. We had no idea they knew we were here. They could have jumped us. If you're going to lose the element of surprise, you've gotta make it worth it. You should intimidate us so badly that we are forced onto our knees out of fear and reverence. This is just laughable. Please try again, make it worth our time."

Arc let out a long sigh. "Just bad sportsmanship, really."

Ability Scores

Ability Checks