• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Literata; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #000000;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #D16666;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} setting) (show tabsContentsetting)
if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)
if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]setting[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
I'm in The Business of Misery
chris'coding
At the start of the school year for the student's of Doveport High, an anonymous blog hits the scene a day after the back-to-school bash at the shore. Regrets, secrets spilled and lies said at the party are exposed onto the blog. People who were once friends, lovers, etc. turn on each other and enemies might become closer than ever. What a start to another school year...

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
please read through carefully. thank you.
  • Please follow all regular rpn rules to ensure a safe rp experience.
  • Make sure you have read through each tab, if you have any questions shoot me a pm or tag me below!
  • Fading to black is necessary when in-character actions get too sexual! Common sense should be obvious for this one.
  • Face claims are mandatory! Must be realistic and be a legitimate celebrity (models, actors/actresses, musicians). Youtuber faceclaims are off-limits.
  • Face claims must look like the age they're portraying in the roleplay. For example, Adam Levine does not look like an eighteen year old boy.
  • I for one understand life getting in the way of your online activity. However, if you go for more than seven days without replying oocly or icly you will be automatically kicked from the rp.
  • Please be mindful of the current gender ratio when submitting your character sheet.
  • Depending on the interest level of this rp, there will either be a relatively bigger cast of characters or not. The current limit of characters is ten.
  • This is a semi-detailed rp and I will not accept one-liners. The minimum writing in a ic post should be a paragraph.
  • In-character drama is obviously encouraged, but any ooc drama must be handled maturely or you can leave.
  • Just please be a respectful human being. No one likes bullshit ):
  • Also, for everyone who did this rp last year I'd like to apologize for it fucking up. I loved rping this out with ya'll. If you saved your original cs you can reuse it.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentsetting" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
Welcome to Doveport, New Jersey. From a first glimpse it’s a quaint beach side town where tourists stay during holidays to get away from reality. Right on the shore there is D'Angelo Yacht Club where many townie events take place. At the yacht cub, most upper-class families own a boat or two at the marina; teens like to take their parents boats out from time to time. Near the yacht club is Doveport beach. The beach is open all year round, kids like to throw back-to-school parties there and hang at the boardwalk (until it closes for the winter). In the center of Doveport lays Dove High, restaurants, the local shopping mall and a classic Jersey diner. The rest of the townies that aren't the middle or upper class live past the mall - further in the town which isn't meant for tourist eyes. A trailer park, skate park and a smaller beach where most of the keg parties occur. Keggers are the only time teens from high to low class are seen bonding - who doesn't love underage drinking?
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
This is where all the accepted characters will be organized by females and males. If one or more non-binary characters are made a section for them will be placed below as well.

To get an overall idea of a character without reading through everything, you'll assign your character a stereotype generally seen in a high school setting. For example: the jock, the nerd, the theater geek, etc.

females
arya hilton | 17 | the troublemaker/pothead | junior | mia alves | User User
brielle gonzález | 18 | the cheerleader #1| senior | ariana grande | ukiiyo ukiiyo
cameron hunter | 16 | the goodie 2 shoes | junior | dove cameron | apolla apolla
carina toro | 17 | the artist | senior | tashi rodriguez | copacetic copacetic
elena rivera | 17 | the queen bee | senior | cindy kimberley | Keira Winston Keira Winston
farren lau | 18 | the rebel/feminist | senior | emily bador | ukiiyo ukiiyo
jessica stacey | 17 | the baby momma | junior | olivia holt | Cosmos Cosmos
lilith goode | 18 | the bitch | senior | elizabeth gillies | ukiiyo ukiiyo
madelaine kingston | 17 | the cheerleader #2 | junior | madison beer | jasmyn jasmyn
marissa amell | 17 | the geek | senior | anna kendrick | ukiiyo ukiiyo
reagan farrow | 17 | the prep turned rebel | senior | bridget satterlee | Kimby Kimby

males
aiden hunter | 17 | the druggie | senior | diego barrueco | apolla apolla
cain lagos | 18 | the bad boy | senior | matthew daddario | Parallax Parallax
devon wong | 18 | the airhead | senior | yiyan yang | laburnum gold laburnum gold
dorian kingston | 18 | the player | senior | noah centineo | jasmyn jasmyn
francisco javier de la cruz | 17 | class clown/lovable idiot/jock | senior | natsukashii natsukashii
jacob perry | 18 | the mechanic/lovable asshole | senior | finn roberts | copacetic copacetic
kacper kaminski | 17 | s.c. president | senior | max barczak | ukiiyo ukiiyo
lamarcus lattimore | 17 | the gangster/party boy | junior | keith powers | fin fin
noah hathaway | 17 | the musician | senior | akeem osborne | oliver oliver
oliver rhodes | 17 | the king | senior | shawn mendes | summerwine summerwine
rowan reed | 18 | the shy kid | senior | andrew garfield | Parallax Parallax

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Definitely interested. I'll be eyeing either Froy Guiterrez or Booboo Stewart for my face claim. I'm not sure about what stereotype I'll be applying to one of them but most likely some kind of loveable jock/idiot type. 💙

interested! i have a few character stereotypes and haven't made a decision yet, but count me in. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back