• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

starstucker

♡ hi ! i've been in the mood for some original / fandom rp recently, so i'm leaving this here (: i'll update this as i go haha

ABOUT ME!
- you can call me mimi, nene, yoyo, mimsie, or any variations you can think of
- i am a minor ( 14 - 16 ) and my pronouns are they / them
- my timezone is pst
- i am neurodivergent & poc ( asian )
- please tell me if you're uninterested in the roleplay, i'm ghost friendly but i'd prefer being notified (:
- i'm always friendly towards ooc chatting ! feel free to chat with me, i don't bite <3
- if i get invested enough, i will end up making a playlist (or multiple?) for our characters
- i don't mind doubling up!
- i only really roleplay on here ;;
- i'm very busy, as i said before, so if i don't appear at certain points in time, i'm either asleep or working! if i accidentally ghost, please just bump gently ^^'
- in fandoms, i toss a lot of my headcanons onto my portrayals of the characters !! it doesn't affect the storyline or the character themself ( too much ) but it's DEFINITELY not canon ( yet ?? 👀 )

MY ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES!
- i usually do romance, although i'm always down for found family / platonic roleplays! i prefer slow burn / gradual stuff haha
- please no spam !! i'm busy too and i kindly ask for you to be patient with me as i am with you !
- please be around my age range if we're going to do any romantic / intimate relationship roleplay (: i'm cool with rping with any age, but if it's going to be romance based, i request that you're in my age range
- i do character sheets and face claims ( usually animated (: )
- i'm usually only down for writing m/m or f/f, but there are some exceptions in which i will write m/f! ( fair warning, all my characters are at least a little fruity )
- i'm down for a lot of plots ! plot with me pretty please (:
- give me something to work with !! i usually do 100-400 words per reply and i ask that you match my length !!
- following that last statement, there are days when i'm unmotivated and won't write as much !!
- please let me know if you're not interested! i do bumps from 3 - 5 days of inactivity and so i'd prefer if you just let me know instead of ghosting skjfkdsf

ORIGINAL PLOTS!
( bold is the role i wish to play—if both are bolded, i'm cool with taking either! any gendered terms (prince, daughter, etc) are completely gender neutral and can be changed! )
- prince x gardener
- delinquent x forced tutor
- demon x angel
- prince x thief
- painter x baker's daughter
- serial killer x oblivious neighbor
- high priestess x temple maiden
- supernatural investigator x supernatural creature
- bodyguard x gang leader('s sibling)
- thief x detective
- sailor x mermaid

FANDOMS!
( bold is the character i wish to play—if both are bolded, i'm cool with taking either! the more ♡ there are, the more i'm craving that fandom! )
SOUTH PARK ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
- craig x tweek
- stan x kyle
- kyle x craig
- wendy x bebe
- craig x thomas
- craig x kenny
- tweek x kyle
- craig x butters

HAIKYUU!! ( ♡♡♡ )
- hinata x kageyama
- hinata x atsumu
- bokuto x akaashi
- bokuto x kuroo
- kenma x kuroo
- shirabu x semi
- nishinoya x asahi

DANGANRONPA ( ♡♡ )

( this will be characters that i play and characters that i'm looking for ( there may be doubles )—i'm open to any and all ships, save for a few! )
CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY:
- kiyotaka ishimaru
- korekiyo shinguuji
- rantaro amami
- gonta gokuhara
- tsumugi shirogane
- angie yonaga
- toko fukawa
- celestia ludenberg
- chihiro fujisaki
- kirumi tojo
- kazuichi soda
- mikan tsumiki
- peko pekoyama
- shuichi saihara
- makoto naegi
- gundham tanaka
- chiaki nanami
CHARACTERS I'M LOOKING FOR:
- fuyuhiko kuzuryu
- gundham tanaka
- mondo owada
- sonia nevermind
- byakuya togami
- hajime hinata
- nagito komaeda
- leon kuwata
- yasuhiro hagakure
- nekomaru nidai

SANDERS SIDES ( ♡♡♡ )
- virgil x roman
- virgil x logan
- logan x janus
- janus x remus
- patton x logan
- patton x roman
- patton x janus
- logan x remus
- virgil x janus

THE OWL HOUSE ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
- luz x amity
- hunter x edric
- eda x raine
- hunter x emira
- emira x viney
- willow x boscha

that's all for now !! this will be updated as i go <3

Last edited:
If you’re still looking, I’m interested in the serial killer x oblivious neighbor plot! I can PM you or you can PM me :)

Heya! If you’re still looking, I’d like to RP prince x thief (Preferably with some fantasy, but anything works!)

Are you still interested in an Owl House rp? I will admit, I am 23, given your rules romance is probably out, but I'd still like to see if we could hash something out

Are you still interested in an Owl House rp? I will admit, I am 23, given your rules romance is probably out, but I'd still like to see if we could hash something out
hey! yeah, i'm super down for an owl house rp! as long as it's not romantic, yes, but i'd love to plot something with you :]

hello! i’d love to do south park with you if you’re still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back