• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Millennium City: Stimulant - "Bright Beginnings, Dark Pasts"

Characters
Here
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss StaidFoal StaidFoal Zerulu Zerulu
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan2.png
Vitan's bored and cool attitude broke when she saw the armored man barely make it here. She covered her mouth with both hands in shock at what she's seeing, how did he even escape in his current condition and is that his hand?! What a tough son of a gun. How badass do you have to be to survive such a murderous opponent? He must have been a brilliant fighter to fend off that violent blade-wielding being Vitan thought, though he's probably going to die in a few minutes from all the blood loss if he doesn't get medical attention as soon as possible. Vitan isn't a doctor nor does she know how to handle a situation like this other than to scream and point at the dying man.

The Cosmic Plaything turned back to the two she's with and gestured towards the dying warrior.

"Hospital! Let's go to the Hospital with the car right fucking now! I doubt anybody here knows any medical shit so we better get there ASAP!!"

Last edited:
Interacting With: Vitan, Cayde, Hunter, Master Chief
Tags: Corrosion Corrosion Chungchangching Chungchangching PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Zerulu Zerulu

Lucas Grey

Vitan was first to meet up with him. "We wait for the others. I don't actually remember how many of us there were." He looked at the semi-truck. "Some of you may have to sit in that trailer, but I'm sure you can at least get out of it."

The next to appear was Cayde, asking for Lucas' plan. Hunter had also come out, saying, "We stealing a car? Because I can do that!" only for Lucas to hold up the car keys and say, "Been there, done that." He looked to Cayde to answer his question. "I've secured a way out and a way to get some footing in whatever city this is. I'm going to split the money with you, then I'm going to try and contact my allies. Perhaps they--"

He was interrupted by Vitan, who was pointing and screaming at someone behind them. Lucas ducked behind a car, thinking it was that large samurai beast. However, he recognized him as the man who took the beast on. "That man actually survived..." Lucas said, half-impressed. Still, his arm was missing, and a bloodied chest wound left a trail of blood as he walked by. Vitan yelled at them to drive to the hospital first, so Lucas shouted after Master Chief. "Unless that diner has an experienced surgeon on hands and top quality hospital equipment, you're out of luck! Or maybe you're asking for directions to the hospital? Either way, we can take you there much quicker... before you, you know, bleed out and die."

• Booker hopped out of the overturned container once they got the shutters open. He couldn't see much other than fog, but that was to be expected. He started moving around the semi with the others, inspecting the destroyed tractor. "Well, they got what was coming to them," he rationalized, looking elsewhere. That nurse and... maybe it's her dog, who knows, but they inspected the blood trail. Booker was more fixated on the figure running towards... the city. "Well, our destination, I guess." And then the figure got trampled by a large figure and taken into the forest. "Huh. You're probably right, Kazuma," he turned to the boy, who was carrying one of the children, "no need for investigations. We're in danger."

Little did he know, he was in a lot more danger than previously thought. As the figure who took that man, appeared in the forest just off the truck, right next to his fellow captives. He turned his head to see the large figure swinging a weapon, destroying trees, and chasing people. "That... is no automaton." Booker ran back to the container to make sure all the small ones got out. Once this was confirmed, he started running the h e l l away from that... thing. He looked back for a moment to see the armored man fighting it, trying to hold it off. Booker thought for a small moment about helping, quickly deciding against it. Pal chose his fate. He ran with the others, coming up eventually to a... diner, a ways away from the city still.

The diner felt very suspicious, too many semi trucks. Booker cautiously walked in, taking in his surroundings. Booker sat at a table near the others, ordering himself a milkshake with the waitress. Diners are always nice, especially the small ones. They don't have a lot of time, though, so just a milkshake will do. After some time has passed, Booker got a little impatient waiting for his milkshake. He stood up to go and check, about to ring the bell. He stopped, however, when he saw that older man dressed up as a worker here. "What is he getting at?" Booker muttered, watching him work. Quickly after the customer bit into the food the man gave him, he ran into the bathroom to vomit, from the sound of it. The man then followed, walking out shortly after, keys in hand. Apparently, he neutralized the situation. Booker would be defiant to this, but they would probably have to steal a car anyways, so at least it's a lot easier now. Booker shrugged, and made himself a milkshake in the back.

He went to walk out, but then the armored man who fought that creature stumbled into the diner, stomach slashed and missing a forearm. Booker put his milkshake down, dodging the severed hand on the floor, and kneeling down next to him. "Gonna need some cooperation here." DeWitt put his arm around the man, hooking around him. "Forget the drink, you need a hospital, you've been bleeding for a long damn time. No arguments." He would then try and lift him up, and guide him outside the diner. "Hey, you, get one of those cars running!" he yelled out to the guy with the keys. He'd call him by name but he still hasn't caught it.

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
gigd43czxxq31.gif

Of course Tanya was the injured one when some something starts attacking.

"I'll consider joining your militia if they pay me more than being a General"

Tanya sighed before hearing a very loud roar. Heavy footsteps notified her that whatever smashed the truck was coming back to finish the job and eat them all.
The some kid had hoisted Tanya onto his back and now Tanya was in for the ride of hiser life. There was something chasing them and Tanya caught a glimpse of the demon mask.

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT"

She looked down to see the kid running for his dear life while carrying the precious cargo that was Tanya.

After copious amounts of running they reached a diner. The Aerial ace hopped off the kid and started moving around. However the scary guy from before that mentioned something about a private military had already taken action as the waitress was knocked out cold. The cook seemed to be oblivious and the customer was hurling his guts out in the bathroom. He meant business. Maybe his organisation doesn't sound that bad after all.

Turning back to the kid that carried her.

"Thanks, what is your name? And you run really slow..."

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Centurion_ Centurion_ @people in the diner

Last edited:
Hunter

Kaya Scodelario als Elizabeth Effy Stonem in Skins

Hunter goes to help Master Chief and as she does so, she whispers, "thanks for fighting off the monster, a bit stupid if you ask me, but hey you survived and that's all that matters, now let's make sure you stay that way, alright?" She smiles a bit as she helps him up, sparking the pain in her shoulder as she grunts involuntarially but otherwise ignored it.

Zerulu Zerulu

Cal Kestis
Interacting w/:
L3n L3n (Kiseki, diner)

Cal was glad when Kiseki decided to sit down with him, even more so when he learned that she was alright. The waitress seemed preoccupied otherwise she probably would have come to take their order by now. It was just as well, considering he didn't have any money on him. All that time working for the Scrapper's Guild and now he had almost nothing to show for it. Well, at least it had kept him safe all that time. Up until now, anyway. The nice lady had asked him what he was doing sitting by himself as Lucas entered the room from the back of the diner. He was holding a set of keys that looked ancient and what he suspected was the currency they used around here. So much for Credits. "They... don't seem like the trustworthy type. I think they might be smugglers or bounty hunters. They're definitely not the kind of people you want watching your back."

Cal watched them leave the diner with their stolen goods, feeling unsure about what he should do next. He had no lightsaber, no money, no friends to help keep him safe, and he had even completely lost his connection to the Force. 'What would Master think if he saw me now,' he thought to himself. Trying not to think too much about his deceased Master, Cal mustered up a smile and looked across the table at Kiseki. "You still seem pretty happy even after all we've been through. What's your name?"

• 1575133276343.png

Due to recent events, the coward can now be found running in the direction of the diner, scared for his life. He rams the door open and slams it behind himself, pushing his back against the door with all his strength until he glances over to everyone who are either stood around or sat down, then he realises they're in no real danger so he decides to sit down and calm down. Once calmed down he asks everyone within the diner, "This is a diner, right? Where are all the hot waitresses" as he rests his feet on the table in front of him.

@Everyone_in_the_Diner​

Handsome Jack

Jack had just been a background character through most of the events of the evening. Just trying to survive. It had been a long time since Jack had been on the front lines like he was when he and his motley crew of Vault Hunters had opened the Vault on Elpis.

Jack was grateful to see the diner, but he had hung out outside for a while, gathering his composure after the long run in a suit.

He entered the establishment seemingly after most of the folks he had arrived with seemed to be filtering into the parking lot. The Handsome one took an inventory of himself and his belongings as he sat down at a corner table. Physically Jack was fine. However all of Jack's weapons and cash seemed to be missing. Perhaps more crucially his ECHO device AND his pocket watch were gone.

"Daughter of a bastard," Jack mumbled to himself, "Kidnap me and take my stuff. Greeeeaaaaat. Someone's gonna pay for this."

It was then that Jack noticed that the tall man in armor that had presumably sacrificed himself had returned and was with the others. He was missing a hand.

"Not your circus, not your monkeys Jack," Jack said to no one in particular. Now that he was in a better position, Jack wanted to keep his circle small while he established himself and figured out how to get back to Helios.

bill left behind.jpg

Regaining consciousness from a crash, a tired old man was once again, left behind. This time in the back of a truck and surrounded by mist, of all places. As he got out of the truck the most logical thing to do was to look for landmarks. All he could see through the thick mist was a forest, and a blood trail leading from the front seat of the truck to the forest. The thought that crossed his mind is that this was another attempt by CEDA to get a hold of and experiment on survivors, but he could not see his old group anywhere. "Goddammit, i hope those kids got to the Keys."

Bill was hoping that CEDA only got him, but all he could do now is try to find a saferoom and not get caught by any infected. He tried to make his way along the outskirts of the forest in order to maybe see anything even remotely resembling a building. He saw a skyscraper reaching above the fog in the distance, so he made his way towards it.

When he got to the outskirts of the city he could see a lit up diner and no infected in sight. "When there's no fish around, that means there's a shark" is the lesson that Louis taught him about Tanks, and the only thing he could think of at that moment, but considering he had no firearm all he could do was try and sneak to the diner to maybe find a saferoom.
When he walked in he saw... people. Actual living people, plus an animal that was walking on four legs, for which he had no explanation, but he was suspicious when he saw uninfected people, considering the fact that they could be CEDA agents.

Bill smoke.png

"Who are you all, and how are you not infected?"
Bill sat down to compose himself and gather his thoughts, awaiting responses from the customers in the diner.

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki tilted her head as she looked across the diner at the other table, trying to see them as Cal did. They simply didn’t look dangerous to her, despite how muscular or weapon wielding they seemed. She doubted they’d hurt her. “They seem okay to me!”her naive self exclaimed as she turned back to her table-mate.

“My names Kiseki! It’s nice to meet..”the happy girl trailed off at the sound of the diner door opening and chaos. Kiseki slid out of the booth and offered a, “Sorry I have to go, feel free to come with.” Her voice took on a more serious tone as she rushed over to the bleeding male. She looked down at the severed arm and couldn’t help but feel bad for the pain the other must be in, not to mention whatever happened to his chest.

“I’m coming with you guys to the hospital, I'm a doctor. There’s no time to talk. Come on,”she opened the diner door for the others to walk out of. “Could someone see if the kitchen has a big plastic bag, a bowl or container that’d fit his arm, and ice?”the girl looked over the males body seeing what she’d need to do. Without her power she could really only wrap up the wound, elevate the arm and apply pressure to it, and save the limb so it might be able to reattach at the hospital. Getting the male in the car would be the first task. "Oh and.. someone with clean hands please grab the arm."

mentions: xoxo || interactions: Cal, ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack ), Chief ( Zerulu Zerulu ), Vitan ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), Hunter ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ), Booker ( jigglesworth jigglesworth ), Lucas ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) || location: the diner

1200px-654Braixen.png

Alexandria

The Braixen sighed as she looked at Lucas. Really? They'd just gotten here, and while she didn't mind having a little cash, she at least hoped that they'd just be able to get by without beating the shit out of other people for fun. Then some armored guy waltzed in, missing an arm! The scenario just got more bizarre, before she noticed an older guy come in. He asked about something to do with an infection, and she shook her head.

"Nobody's infected here, at least to my knowledge. We've been together for a bit, we got away from some crazy guy, and we're about to head off to the city."

She said, moving over so Bill could sit down. She decided to take out the beanie, and tried to wipe off some of the blood.

"We've got a little room, and we wouldn't mind some more help."

She said, in what she hoped was an amicable voice.

Centurion_ Centurion_ Weebster Weebster

Bill smoke.png
Bill

Bill looked at the animal again and he heard it talk. "A talking animal?" Bill thought. He'd never seen anything as strange in his life. He saw it move over to leave him a seat at the table and so he sat down.
"I've been in a war, through a probably worldwide zombie outbreak but kid, I've yet to seen something as strange as you, but thanks for the seat. Do any of you know where we are or are we just gonna get through this horseshit without a clue?"

Sleek Sleek

1200px-654Braixen.png

Alexandria
"No idea. All we know is we have a semi-truck lined up, and a car. The plan is to get to the city, where it's at least a little safer than out here, and figure it out from here."

She said, extending a paw to Bill, as if for a handshake.

"I'm Alexandria, what's your name?"

Centurion_ Centurion_ Weebster Weebster

L3n L3n @MasterChiefHelpGang
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan.PNG
Vitan watched the situation providing nothing to what's happening and being a casual spectator, the others got it covered helping out our hero so there's no need for her to butt in, what is she going to provide anyway? She watched until the girl revealing herself to be a doctor entered the scene. So there is somebody here who has experience with stuff like this or that's what Vitan thinks at least. Kiseki started listing off what she needs and Vitan rushed into the kitchen to get those items she wants, casually walking backward into the Diner before turning around and rushing into the kitchen. She was quick on her feet, rushing herself while repeating the items that the doctor wanted in her head.

The Cosmic Plaything came back after a while with all those items in her hands and was about to show it to the doctor until she tripped and dropped the items on the ground. . . Whoops.​

GM POST

----------------------------------------------

A toilet is flushed in the bathroom, followed by the sound of a tap and a hand-dryer.
The bathroom door soon opens and a man, roughly 6ft, brown hair, blue eyes emerges.
He's sporting a charcoal-grey leather trench-coat, brown trousers and black boots.
He straightens his jacket and looks around at the sudden burst of activity in the diner.

He steps out into the middle of the diner, wiping his hands on his jacket. He glances over at the counter, no staff in sight.
He tilts his head, looking through the front as some of the group gather in-front of some of the vehicles outside.
The man then looks at the people around the diner, Chief and his injuries included.

He licks his lips slightly and takes a napkin from the counter, wiping his face and hands.
"Another group of new-comers?" He says loudly and openly, like he was addressing the people in the group in the diner.
He takes a short sip from a glass of bourbon on the counter.

Ryan_Gosling_Blade_Runner_Coat__25242_zoom.jpg

• 1575142630112.png

Dandy's last reply left the diner in silence for a couple of seconds then suddenly returned to normal chatter, for no surprise to anyone. The Blockhead laid against the back of the chair and had sweat thoughts of the Aloha Oe, then realised he had none. After coming to his senses and started playing with the underneath, which was coming apart. After a couple of minutes the fine gentleman who was wearing an ugly jacket, for human fashion standards, entered the diner and spoke up with bourbon at hand "Another group of new-comers?". Dandy gets overexcited and stands on the table and shouts at the man while pointing towards him, as he thought that'll be cool. "Hey, who are you?", he says while using his other hand to comb his hair.

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
gigd43czxxq31.gif

Tanya looked up to the old man who had just addressed the group.

"Who are you?" The old man gave off an aura of authority but seemed to be willing to help the group. Tanya was worried that the guy who dealt with the customer is going to come back and kill this good samaritan. It was clear that he was skilled in the art of killing. In fact he was the only man that can help them whilst simultaneously scaring Tanya. He was not to be messed with. Tanya would be the last person to piss in his cereal.

"Are you going to help us?"

Centurion_ Centurion_

Bill smoke.png
Bill

Bill shakes Alexandria's hand. "Well, I'm not used to names as long as yours. Can i call you Alex?" During their conversation, a man dressed in all black got out of the bathroom with a glass of liquor and another stood up and got on his table seeming very agitated and excited for no apparent reason. "Hold your horses before you get a heart attack kid. A man just walked out of the bathroom, you don't need to jump on a table and celebrate. As for you... Bill says whilst looking at the man in the leather jacket. I hope you're not gonna cause us any trouble."

1200px-654Braixen.png

Alexandria
Alexandria looked at Tanya, and noticed the odd look she was giving to Lucas, which bill also commented on. Alexandria couldn't help but agree. Considering that this is the second time someone's offered to get them to the city, Lucas didn't need to do any of that. Plus, now she isn't gonna get her food, and goddamnit all she was starving. There was nobody to serve the food, and considering how everyone kept commenting on how she wasn't the norm, she figured nobody would be very happy with her grabbing her own orders.

"Nice to meet you, Bill. And yeah, Alex is fine."

She sighed, putting her face in her hands, and groaning as someone else got on their table and started making a fuss. She hoped she could stick with Bill and Claudette, since they at least seemed like they weren't going to get into something that they couldn't get out of....at least, if they had anything to say about it.

"And yeah....can you not make a fuss? Please?"

Weebster Weebster ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 StaidFoal StaidFoal Centurion_ Centurion_

GM POST

----------------------------------------------

The man examines the glass of bourbon and then nods at Tanya, he places the glass on the counter and begins to stroll around it, to get around the back.
"My name is Joe. Officer Joe, Millennium City Police Department." The man introduces himself to the girl and Dandy.
Once he's behind the counter he looks under it, and around on the floor looking for something.
"I understand you're all scared and confused, I can answer most of your questions too." He continues, projecting his voice to those who were paying attention to him.
He lifts the cloth off of the chest freezer and opens it, he takes out Deborah's body bridal style and lies her down on the floor.
He walks back over to the front of the counter and leans on it.
"Follow me out front, we'll talk." He says to the group in the diner and heads to the door.

He steps outside, pulling out a metal lighter and a pack of cigs. Lighting it up, he takes a puff and sighs.

4f4fc61cb3d3419d2fd239f3d7cbf338.gif

Weebster Weebster Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Alexandria looked at Tanya, and noticed the odd look she was giving to Lucas, which bill also commented on. Alexandria couldn't help but agree. Considering that this is the second time someone's offered to get them to the city, Lucas didn't need to do any of that. Plus, now she isn't gonna get her food, and goddamnit all she was starving. There was nobody to serve the food, and considering how everyone kept commenting on how she wasn't the norm, she figured nobody would be very happy with her grabbing her own orders.

"Nice to meet you, Bill. And yeah, Alex is fine."

She sighed, putting her face in her hands, and groaning as someone else got on their table and started making a fuss. She hoped she could stick with Bill and Claudette, since they at least seemed like they weren't going to get into something that they couldn't get out of....at least, if they had anything to say about it.

"And yeah....can you not make a fuss? Please?"

Weebster Weebster ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 StaidFoal StaidFoal Centurion_ Centurion_

b69fad830c8ad851ec1a277166dedeb1238465bb_00.jpg

Claudette, despite the chaos ensuing around her, was busy snacking on a chicken wing and grape drank. She was hesitant to help Master Chief - partly due to his stupidity and the fact everyone else was attending to him - and stuck close to Alexandria and Bill. Her eyes widened as the old military veteran stepped forward, "Bill...?" Claudette stood up, fixing his gaze on the grizzled survivor. She recognized him, but did he recognize her? The endless horrors they both endured at the claws of the Entity. He watched her die thousands of times, and vice versa.

Sleek Sleek Weebster Weebster

Interacting With: restaurant parking plot people
Tags: @peoples_outside

Lucas Grey

Some people ran over to Master Chief to help, and one of them yelled to Lucas to start the car. He oblidged, raising one of the keys in the air and unlocking the doors. The car bleeped and he hopped inside, starting the engines. As he did, he saw through the front of the restaurant. A man in a leather jacket carried out the waitress' unconscious body, and he looked as if he were about to leave and find the culprit.

Before he was even close to leaving, Lucas was already setting up. On a distant car near the entrance, close to where the man would walk out, he crawled under the vehicle. He stabbed the the gas tank using the kitchen knife, and the liquid began to poor out. On the side mirror, he tied a loose string around it with a lit match on the bottom. It was a makeshift timer explosive.

Lucas ran around to the opposite end away from the trapped car, motioning for everyone else to take cover. He rolled his shoelace fiber wire in both hands, ready to strangle in case of the man's survival.​

1200px-654Braixen.png

Alexandria

Alexandria sighed as they followed "Officer Joe" outside. The Braixen yawned as she went outside....then noticed the pungent smell of gasoline. She walked over to the car, and called to Lucas, easily noticing the smell of blood and sweat and adrenaline the man gave off, then proceeded to quizically ask

"What the hell are you doing down there?? Get up here and help us out!"

She admonished, not noticing that the car was trapped.

Centurion_ Centurion_ Weebster Weebster StaidFoal StaidFoal Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

hunter

Lucas Grey wasn't the only one who noticed the man but unlike lucas, she stayed calm and didn't do anything to draw suscipion to herself. Which Lucas immediately did much to her annoyance and possible dismay. She started to subtlely guide Master Cheif away from the trapped car.

"What an idiot..." she muttered to herself too low for anyone to hear.

Zerulu Zerulu Centurion_ Centurion_

• 1575146651175.png

The gentleman continued to speak without anyone's protest besides Dandy, of course. The gentleman says "My name is Joe. Officer Joe, Millennium City Police Department." while acting strange around the counter, he continues to add "I understand you're all scared and confused, I can answer most of your questions too." which annoys Dandy further. Dandy shouts "Hey I want to ask something. Can you answer my next quest-" while being blacked and ignored the man quickly says "Follow me out front, we'll talk.". Dandy proceeds to shout again "Hey! Hey!" while angrily trying to keep his hair upright, he decides to jump off the table and run towards the exit. Once he's outside he gives the ugly jacket wearing gentleman an angry glanced which is followed up with an angrier toned statement "Hey, don't runoff. Who were the ones who kidnapped us?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back