• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Millennium City: Stimulant - "Bright Beginnings, Dark Pasts"

Characters
Here
Interacting With: Nobody in particular
Tags: ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Image result for hitman lucas grey

Lucas Grey

Lucas eyed the cook from a distance. Subduing him would be useless; his clothes were too big for Lucas, and the dumpster was full. He rummaged through the dumpster, ignoring the looks that the cook gave him. The only thing he took was the nearly empty bottles of cooking oil. He found every bottle, dumping what little of it was left into one single bottle. Cooking oil was flammable, and as of now it was the only thing he could use to hurt someone with. Well, not exactly, he still needed something to start the flame. Also from the dumpster he took some throwable garbage, which could be used as distractions.

When the cook looked up to puff his smoke out, Lucas sneaked in through the door, making sure to avoid being spotted.​

The cook didn't notice Lucas stepping through the back entrance of Jo's Diner. Looking around, you're met with an assortment of items: Knives, cooking utensils, and no one else. It looks like it's a skeleton crew at Jo's Diner. However, there are a few areas of note: To your right, there's an employee storage room. Who knows what you could find there. To your left, an employee bathroom. And straight ahead is the employee entrance into the restaurant. Do you choose either of these rooms or continue searching around?

StaidFoal StaidFoal

He was beginning to worry that the Oni couldn’t be fought, but with it stumbling forward he knew he had a fighting chance, “Don‘t like falling? Get used to it.” Master Chief looked at the ground and saw his dismembered hand, Huzaah!

Weapon Obatained!

When the Spartan looked up he saw the Oni once again readying to slash at him again, well, let’s hope he can catch him off guard again. Right when the Oni was ready to strike Master Chief threw his dismembered hand right in the Oni face, hopefully stunning him enough for Master Chief to struggle for the Oni’s sword.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Sadly, it wasn't enough to stun the Oni.

The dismembered hand flopped against the demon's face. It snorted loudly before charging at Master Chief. Immediately, you feel the full-force of 400 lb of weight slam straight into your form, blowing you out and backward onto the pavement below - enough to knock the air out of you.

Zerulu Zerulu

Interacting With: Nobody

Image result for lucas grey hitman

Lucas Grey

After ensuring that nobody was in the room or on the verge of entering, Lucas took to robbing the place. He quietly checked the drawers and took some knives. To stop the blade from cutting himself, he took a dirtied rag and wrapped it around the knife. He also searched for food and money, but he doubted any of the latter was in the room. After taking everything of value, Lucas pushed the drawers back to their place, making it look as if nothing had changed.

He slowly creaked open the door to the employee storage room, watching for any workers and hoping to find an employee disguise to gain access to the rest of the rooms.​

Alexandria
Alexandria smiled, hugging her back, and sighing in relief.
"I'm glad you're safe too. It's been rough.."

She noticed the waitress, and cleared her throat, though she didn't let go of claudette.
"I'll have a cherry cola and some french fries."
She said, noticing how hungry she was, then asking claudette quietly

"How much money do you have?"

Corrosion Corrosion ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Interacting With: Nobody

Image result for lucas grey hitman

Lucas Grey

After ensuring that nobody was in the room or on the verge of entering, Lucas took to robbing the place. He quietly checked the drawers and took some knives. To stop the blade from cutting himself, he took a dirtied rag and wrapped it around the knife. He also searched for food and money, but he doubted any of the latter was in the room. After taking everything of value, Lucas pushed the drawers back to their place, making it look as if nothing had changed.

He slowly creaked open the door to the employee storage room, watching for any workers and hoping to find an employee disguise to gain access to the rest of the rooms.​

StaidFoal StaidFoal Sleek Sleek

1575090554760.jpeg

Debora smiled warmly at the crew, jotting down Alexandria's order, "No problem, sweetie. Coming right up."

Her heels clicked against the Diner tiles as she made her away toward double doors marked 'EMPLOYEES ONLY', Lucas could hear the soft 'creeeek' of the doors opening as the waitress stepped into the back.

"Debora!" Hmm? The cook yelled in the distance, stepping out of the Employee's Only Restroom, "We're out of hand soap!" She nodded, "Got it, hoss. Let me get you another bottle... and don't forget to febreeze the restroom this time!" Click. Click. Click. You could hear Debora step toward your position, fixated on the Employee Storage Room. She hasn't noticed you... yet.

• Rhys Strongfork

tumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo4_r1_250.gif

The salary man took a glance at the waitress and replied to her with the following "Listen, I haven't had anything in the last hours or so and I am really hungry. So, I'm gonna have a good steak meal and a large cup of coffee to go with it, How does that sound?"

Interacting With: nobody

Lucas Gray

Lucas would quickly skim over the storage room. His eyes laid on a spare cook outfit; one that would actually fit. He took the outfit and darted to the side of the doorway. He knew that whoever was coming would not look behind the door when they opened it. It was very cliche, he knew, but it worked all the time for him. He would change into the outfit there, hiding his jacket and stashed knives behind some other clutter.

When Debora pushed the doors open, Lucas gray snuck right behind her, making no noise at all. From one shelf he grabbed rat poison; emetic to humans, meaning ingestion would lead to vomiting. As the doors were still swinging, he slipped right by and back into the previous room, simply dressed as another employee.​

Interacting With: nobody

Lucas Gray

Lucas would quickly skim over the storage room. His eyes laid on a spare cook outfit; one that would actually fit. He took the outfit and darted to the side of the doorway. He knew that whoever was coming would not look behind the door when they opened it. It was very cliche, he knew, but it worked all the time for him. He would change into the outfit there, hiding his jacket and stashed knives behind some other clutter.

When Debora pushed the doors open, Lucas gray snuck right behind her, making no noise at all. From one shelf he grabbed rat poison; emetic to humans, meaning ingestion would lead to vomiting. As the doors were still swinging, he slipped right by and back into the previous room, simply dressed as another employee.​

Debora didn't notice Lucas entering and exiting the Employee Storage Room. She stepped in, grabbing a bottle of soap, "Got it!" She yelled, stepping into the kitchen, her eyes immediately fixed on Lucas, "I... oh? Uhm." She cocked a brow at the older man, "I'm sorry sir, are you... new here?"

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Interacting With: Debora

Lucas Grey

Lucas put on his easing smile. "Yes, upper management sent out recruitment posters. I didn't fit the age, but they told me that this place was a bit... understaffed." He looked around the empty room to exemplify that. "I'm to be serving the food, now." He tapped his pocket to make sure the emetic rat poison was still there. To avoid any underlying suspicion, he said, "You can take it up with management if you'd like. There's a chance they could understand."

"Also, no need to point me around. I've experience in similar diners."​

Lucas Grey

Lucas put on his easing smile. "Yes, upper management sent out recruitment posters. I didn't fit the age, but they told me that this place was a bit... understaffed." He looked around the empty room to exemplify that. "I'm to be serving the food, now." He tapped his pocket to make sure the emetic rat poison was still there. To avoid any underlying suspicion, he said, "You can take it up with management if you'd like. There's a chance they could understand."

"Also, no need to point me around. I've experience in similar diners."​

"I... see."

Debora bit her lower lip, "I'm, uhm, going to double check, sir. Usually, we're given notice before night shifts. But... maybe I'm wrong. Who knows. I'll be back." She stepped away from Lucas momentarily, heading toward the Employee Break Room. Her fingers trailed along a schedule, scanning the list. 'Hoss, Judy, Sam, Michael, Elizabeth', she didn't know the older man's name, but she recognized ALL the names on the list.

Pursing her lower lips, she crossed her arms, mentally trying to figure out who this guy was.

Maybe she should call Joe the Manager, but he was certainly sleeping during this time of night.

StaidFoal StaidFoal

VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
8.PNG
Vitan escaped somehow when she stayed silent to make sure that the killer won't target her, running into the Diner and collapsing on the floor from pure exhaustion but she escaped from the murderous son of a bitch and that's all that matters though she thinks somebody got left behind. Sucks to be them because she couldn't give two fucks to whatever is happening to that guy, he's probably dead by now. She crawled to the nearest table with a drink and nabbed it from the customer, growling towards whoever owns it to make sure they don't try to grab it back from her before drinking the cola. She drank it all in one sitting. She placed it back on the table and collapsed once again, flopping down on the floor.

She's dead exhausted.​

Last edited:

Lucas Grey

As Debora walked into the Employee Break Room, Lucas followed close behind. She stopped at a schedule, looking over it. After making sure the coast was clear and the cook wouldn't be entering any time soon, Lucas brought her into an armlock. He brought her to the ground, almost crushing her throat as Debora made desperate sounds for air. When she stopped struggling, Lucas threw her body over his shoulder. He would drop her into a chest freezer, draping a cloth over the glass cover.

Now that she wouldn't cause any trouble, Lucas stepped through the employee entrance to the restaurant, where he spotted others from the truck, awaiting their food. He eyed the other customers, looking for whoever was richest. Based on their clothing, mannerisms, and body language, he found one person. Of course, he wasn't a millionaire in some random diner. He was just the richer of the other customers.

Gray walked over to the food trays, matching the customer's receipts to their order. When he found the tray, he drizzled the emetic poison onto his food.​

Last edited:
Master Chief realised his current tactic wasn't exactly working in his favour, he had to try and adapt, he was obviously fighting a foe well above his own skill level. Master Chief ran up to the Oni, he raised his left stub and swung it in motion so the blood from his stump would fling into the eyes of Oni, maybe this would disorient him. He'd then attempt to go for the Oni's blade, once again trying to wrestle it out of its cold dead hands.

Lucas Grey

As Debora walked into the Employee Break Room, Lucas followed close behind. She stopped at a schedule, looking over it. After making sure the coast was clear and the cook wouldn't be entering any time soon, Lucas brought her into an armlock. He brought her to the ground, almost crushing her throat as Debora made desperate sounds for air. When she stopped struggling, Lucas threw her body over his shoulder. He would drop her into a chest freezer, draping a cloth over the glass cover.

Now that she wouldn't cause any trouble, Lucas stepped through the employee entrance to the restaurant, where he spotted others from the truck, awaiting their food. He eyed the other customers, looking for whoever was richest. Based on their clothing, mannerisms, and body language, he found one person. Of course, he wasn't a millionaire in some random diner. He was just the richer of the other customers.

Gray walked over to the food trays, matching the customer's receipts to their order. When he found the tray, he drizzled the emetic poison onto his food.​

Debora fell unconscious as Lucas choked her out. She grasped for air, struggling violently before her body fell slack. Even though she's KO'd, she's not entirely useless. Do you check her pockets for anything useful?

MEANWHILE...

Unfortunately, the richest customer was a supervisor of some trucking company who managed to step into the Diner. He ordered a 12oz BBQ ribs accompanied by a cup of Coca-Cola. The second he took a bite out of his food, nausea set in. His vision blurred as he immediately sat up, wobbling to his feet, before running toward the nearest restroom. You could hear him vomit into the toilet, before a loud 'THUD!'

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Master Chief realised his current tactic wasn't exactly working in his favour, he had to try and adapt, he was obviously fighting a foe well above his own skill level. Master Chief ran up to the Oni, he raised his left stub and swung it in motion so the blood from his stump would fling into the eyes of Oni, maybe this would disorient him. He'd then attempt to go for the Oni's blade, once again trying to wrestle it out of its cold dead hands.

As Master Chief flung the blood from his stump at the Oni, it froze in mid-air, coagulating into circular clumps. You could see it levitate toward the demon, sinking into its flesh. Unfortunately, your attempts to disorient a blood demon didn't work. You still had time to run though.

Master Chief was yet again disappointed his plan didn't work. Maybe it was time to run away, an honourable retreat more or less. Master Chief picked up his hand and turned away from the Oni, "We'll finish the fight... soon." He said to the Oni as he started to walk towards the city on the road. He wasn't able to run or anything too fast due to his exhaustion, "Or cut me down dishonourably." He suggested to the Blood Demon.

Interacting With: People at restaurant
Tags: ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette @restaurant_people

Lucas Grey

Lucas Grey counted the money he stole from the waitress, fiddling with her car keys as the supervisor ran to the toilet. Lucas passed by the customers, entering the toilet as the rich person collapsed. Crawling under the stalls, he looted the man in the puddle of vomit, stealing his wallet and car keys. He crawled out quickly, not wanting to dirty himself in the vomit. Lucas then walked back to the storage room, retrieving his jacket and supplies.

He stepped out to the dining place itself, looking at his exhausted comrades. Some were properly seated such as the white-haired woman, the man in the futuristic mask, the woman who ran off into the woods for seemingly no apparent reason, and the... fox... thing. He saw the man with the prosthetic arm, as well as the young woman who collapsed on the floor. He had to remind himself that not everyone was as fit as him. Lucas walked to the table with Hunter, Cayde, Claudette, and Alexandria. "Sorry about the meal. You'll have to fetch them from the kitchen yourselves." He held out the two car keys for them to see. "When you're done regaining your energy, come find me outside, and we'll figure out what to do from there. We'll also split up the cash in case we are separated in the near future."

Master Chief was yet again disappointed his plan didn't work. Maybe it was time to run away, an honourable retreat more or less. Master Chief picked up his hand and turned away from the Oni, "We'll finish the fight... soon." He said to the Oni as he started to walk towards the city on the road. He wasn't able to run or anything too fast due to his exhaustion, "Or cut me down dishonourably." He suggested to the Blood Demon.

The Oni actually admired Master Chief's persistence. It was very honorable. As the Spartan soldier began walking off, the Oni simply nodded.

1575101223861.png

Cal Kestus
Interacting w/:
StaidFoal StaidFoal (Lucas, at truck), L3n L3n (Kiseki, diner)

Cal shook his head in response to Lucas asking about medical training but was knocked out by the sudden crashing of the truck before he could actually say anything. When he regained consciousness again, he awoke to a black-haired lady asking him if he was alright. "Yeah, I think I'm okay. Cal slowly stood himself up, leaning his arm against the wall of the truck for support. "Is everyone else okay? How about you?" Regardless of the answer, Cal ends up following the others out of the truck and towards the city before settling inside a diner. "Oh man, I wish I had some credits on me. I haven't had any decent food for a long time."

Cal Kestis sat himself down at a booth, gingerly stepping over the collapsed Vitan on his way there. He would have sat with Hunter and the rest of her gang, but he didn't quite trust them. He had the feeling that any of them would have turned him in if they found out who he really was. Word was that the Empire was willing to pay big to anyone who could capture and bring them a Jedi, even if they were just a Padawan like he had been. However, when he saw the lady who had tried to help him enter the diner he waved her over, inviting Kiseki over. She seemed nice, and the least likely to stab him in the back out of everyone here. She kind of reminded him of Prauf, only smaller and better looking. Sorry, Prauf.​

StaidFoal StaidFoal
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
1575099343071.png
Vitan listened to Lucas Grey, heeding every word he says and raised her hand for an okay sign before dropping it on the floor and resting. She should find a chair to sit on but that's too much work, she'll do it later when she's no longer dead tired. She rested for a few minutes until she stood up again, looking outside the windows to where the man is. She then shrugged not ready to face this new city yet and is content with staying here for a while. She sat on a chair and rested her head on the table wondering how is she going to get home if that's even possible or is she stuck in this shithole with no chances of going back. How can she get out of here? That's the main thought on Vitan's mind right now. Her life back in her place isn't perfect but she has a family there.

After a while, she left the building recovering from her hours-long sprint to meet Lucas for the money he promised her and maybe plan out something to make sure they survive in this city and perhaps get a place to live in, a simple apartment would be fine. She approached him with a slouch while she walked and looked up at the guy, giving him a short wave. She doesn't know where he got the money and car keys since she was too busy lying down from exhaustion but she assumes that he killed a guy for it or something. He's not the kind of guy Vitan would like to mess with if that's the case.

"Should we wait for the others or can you give me the money now?" Vitan asked.​

Last edited:

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

“For the most part, yeah, just some scratches here and there,”Kiseki informed as she dusted off her skirt. She pondered the other question for a second before deciding to give a quick, “I’m okay!” To be fair she would be okay in a half an hour or so, it was mainly just her pounding head. Right now pain medication, water, and good cloth were on the top of her ‘Need to Get’ list. She didn’t mind ripping her clothes if need be, but she’d rather use proper material. It sucked not being able to use her power to heal people, but it was at times like these that she felt her years of medical studies pay off.

Kiseki followed close to the majority of the group as they went along to the diner, being as careful as she could be in this situation. She wasn’t too hungry, but the girl could go for some water. When she entered through the diner doors she instantly felt bad for the customers as one of her group members, Vitan, stole their coffee. The black haired female fiddled with her skirt hem, uncomfortable with anything illegal or rude. For a split moment she was unsure of what to do with herself. Her eyes lit up once she saw Cal again, and went to go sit with him after giving a wave to Hunters group, quickly forgetting how lost she felt seconds ago. “Hi! Why aren’t you sitting with the others?”she asked him curiously as she slid into the opposite side of his booth, her lips curled up in a smile of curiosity.

mentions: Vitan ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ) || interactions: Cal, ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack ), diner people || location: the diner

Cayde straightened up, wiping off some imaginary sweat off his metallic forehead. A waitress had approached them, apparently not finding unusual with the group of misfits that had just burst into the diner while looking like they had just run a marathon. A rather bizarre anthromorphic fox spoke up, talking to the waitress.

He'd probably be freaking out a little if he hadn't seen pretty much everything at this point.

"Yeah, definitely!" Cayde said, taking a second look at the fox. "I'm with the weird... talking... fox thing."

The waitress, Debora, seemed to doubt them for a moment, but led them over to a table. Cayde took the opportunity to take a look around the diner. It was a standard setup for an eatery, consisting of several tables located around the room, and a counter and kitchen behind.

Not exactly a good place to be in, since these kinds of places tended to be a little too exposed. Still, it was a pretty good place for staging an ambush. He had pretty fond memories of taking a few Cabal by surprise during the Red War, or that one time he took out a Fallen patrol in a ruined diner just like this when he was just starting out as a Guardian.

The only problem was that he still didn't have any weapons on him. Unless...

He discreetly made his way over to a serving station. Just as he expected, there were several steak knives placed there. He picked one up and tossed it, noting that it had a pretty good balance and weight ratio. The blade was decently long and serrated, not to mention sharp enough to pierce skin. It was a decent makeshift weapon, both as a conventional and throwing knife.

Cayde glanced around, noting that the waitress had gone into the back, and there weren't any other staff around, then took four more and stashed them on his belt, before quickly walking back to the group while innocently whistling.

He rejoined his current companions, pulling out a chair, turning it around, and then taking a seat. He leaned forwards, putting an arm on the backrest.

giphy.gif

"Well, if you're thinking about paying, I don't have any Glimmer on me, so..." He chuckled, slightly awkwardly. These guys were a strange bunch, and for once he missed the company of his fellow Vanguard, not to mention his favourite Guardian (even though he only seemed to speak once in a blue moon).

He caught sight of the older man from before emerging out of the back. Cayde rose a brow at his words, and only took a second to connect the dots. "Right... you know what? I'm not hungry," He said, getting back to his feet. "Why don't you go on without me?"

With that, he stepped out of the diner to meet the man. "So, what's the deal?"

"You know what? I'm not hungry." With that, Hunter stood up and headed outside to meet with the old man, but not before casually stealing some knives from the kitchen. Her shoulder was still bleeding and in pain, but she mostly ignored it as she walked into the night air.

"What's the plan?" She said as she joined the group outside. "We stealing a car? Because I can do that!"

Corrosion Corrosion StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching

Master Chief finally arrived at the bar, barely clinging to life. As he entered the bar he fell onto his right knee, punching his right fist into the floor to maintain balance, “I held off the monster.” He sassy bluntly, blood still sleeping from his chest wound and left hand stump. “At a price.” He threw his left hand forward, so everyone could get a look at it.

“I require medical assistance, and a drink.” Master Chief was swaying from side to side, hoping eventually someone would help him to his feet to find a seat, as he just didn’t have the energy in him right now, with the whole fighting a Blood Demon and walking to a city with extremely critical wounds and all.

@barpeople

Users who are viewing this thread

Back