• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Millennium City: Stimulant - "Bright Beginnings, Dark Pasts"

Characters
Here
Lucas Grey

He knew that his allies would be close to the area explosion. That's why he prepared for that as well.

Lucas would raise a shiny coin to keep his allies looking at him, with the target conveniently looking away. As the man who compromised them observed the gas leak, another car in the distance started up. Lucas put a brick on the gas pedal, making sure that everyone but the target was watching. As a result, they should be able to react in time to move out of the way.

The car sped up with Joe between it and the rigged car. If the officer managed to jump aside, the ensuing explosion would finish him. As for Lucas' allies? They knew better by now, and would surely evade injury.​

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki looked back at Vitan gratefully, even as she tripped and dumped the items on the ground. “This is fine, as long as the inside of the bag is still clean and sealed this will work! Could you get as much ice as you can off the floor and into the container? I’m not sure if we have time to run back inside for more,”she added as she looked at the injured male before turning back to the helpful girl. Thank you for all your help,”she smiled at the other sincerely before going back to her business mode. With her sleeve to not dirty her hands quite yet, the girl delicately, as fast as she could, picked up the ice from the floor. She wasn’t paying attention to what was going on inside.

The kind girl noticed a male, Lucas, running from a car. She didn’t put two and two together right away, but at the other motioning them to move she stopped picking up the ice and lightly tapped Vitans arm. “Let’s go that way,”she ushered as she hurried over to Lucas, looking over her shoulder to make sure someone was helping the injured man. As she moved she opened the large plastic bag Vitan had gotten for them and placed the arm in before sealing it. She placed the safely bagged arm into the dirty ice, wincing as she did so. She had to remind herself that the gross circumstances were only temporary and that they’d get the arm to a cleaner container soon. With that she closed the lid before taking cover.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: Chief ( Zerulu Zerulu ), Vitan ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), Lucas ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ), people outside || location: outside the diner

Hunter let go of master chief and left him to len's devices, eying lucas grey. She saw the car leak and sighed then walked away from the car as quickly as possible.

Zerulu Zerulu L3n L3n @Centurion_​

Last edited:
Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
SAvAZdg.gif

Tanya walked out of the diner to be met with the insanely scary killer man rigging a car to explode.

"You have got to be kidding me...We need that car to escape!"

Tanya was unbelievably pissed that the insane killer man is ruining their chances of escape. The last thing we need is someone possibly but purposely hurting everyone else. A speeding car drew her attention and Tanya shot back into the diner. She was not looking forwards to dying twice.

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Bill smoke.png
Bill

Bill saw a man in a futuristic suit enter the diner with only one arm, the other one having been cut off. "People were not in a damned fairy tale, what's with the talking animal and the man in a space suit?"
After calling out the man, Bill saw an african-canadian woman who asked if he remembered her. "I'm sorry kid but i don't remember ever seeing you."
Bill walked out with the police officer, ignoring the agitated young man screaming at him. When he walked outside, he could see a man as old as him messing with a car, stabbing the gas tank underneath and lighting matches.
"THAT MANIAC IS TRYING TO BLOW UP THE CAR. WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON, KID?" Bill screams as he knocks the officer and everybody else away from the car.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Sleek Sleek StaidFoal StaidFoal

GM POST
------------------------------

Joe takes a puff of his cig and then looks Lucas dead in the eyes.
"Could you stop trying to kill everyone?" He asks him.
"Please..." He sounds fairly fed up considering his favorite diner was just robbed and staff assaulted.

He walks over to Chief and the others to check on them and puts it out.
Lucas' car trap goes off and causes a triple car explosion, injuring nobody thanks to Bill and further ruining everything.
Joe watches in sheer disbelief that someone could cause so much damage.

In among the wreckage, Joe notices that his pick-up is completely trashed...

With his fit of anger over, Joe looks at the semi-truck that they had clearly stolen.
"Why don't you all just get in the back and I'll drive you to the City." He addresses the group.
"You." Joe points at Lucas.
"You owe me a new truck, now get in." He says, pointing at the back of the truck.

Everyone Everyone outside​

Bill saw a man in a futuristic suit enter the diner with only one arm, the other one having been cut off. "People were not in a damned fairy tale, what's with the talking animal and the man in a space suit?"
After calling out the man, Bill saw an african-canadian woman who asked if he remembered her. "I'm sorry kid but i don't remember ever seeing you."
Bill walked out with the police officer, ignoring the agitated young man screaming at him. When he walked outside, he could see a man as old as him messing with a car, stabbing the gas tank underneath and lighting matches.
"THAT MANIAC IS TRYING TO BLOW UP THE CAR. WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON, KID?" Bill screams as he knocks the officer and everybody else away from the car.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Sleek Sleek StaidFoal StaidFoal

Claudette shook her head, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else," she muttered. Inhaling deeply, she rested her elbows on the table. I mean, that WAS Bill, right? The voice, his mannerisms, that ever-lit cigarette between his lips. She took another sip of her purple drank, before stepping out of a booth. "Huh?" Loud commotion filled the scene as people glanced at Lucas rigging a car. Instinctively, Claudette leapt behind a counter, anticipating the worst.

GM POST
------------------------------

With his fit of anger over, Joe looks at the semi-truck that they had clearly stolen.
"Why don't you all just get in the back and I'll drive you to the City." He addresses the group.
"You." Joe points at Lucas.
"You owe me a new truck, now get in." He says, pointing at the back of the truck.

Everyone Everyone outside​

Claudette stepped out from behind the booth, clearly disturbed from the whole murderous scene before her. Without saying a word, the African Canadian offered a curt nod toward Joe, opening the back door of the semi-truck, and stepping into the flatbed. It's filled with random food materials, packaged and wrapped with plastic. She pursed her lips, listening closely to the confrontation going on outside.

@outsidethedinerpeeps
Centurion_ Centurion_

Hunter

The explosion was tremendous but luckily no one was hurt! Then she watched the man who was probably the target yell at everyone to get in the truck. She was hestitant then walked toward the truck and climbed inside. She was not one to obey authority but also not one to shirk authority if she saw no benefit in it. Then there was Lucas to deal with. Or she would deal with him if she didn't have an injured fucking shoulder and was possibly weaker than him.

Centurion_ Centurion_

As Bill got up from the floor, he grabs Lucas by the collar.
"I don't know what the hell you're doing, but I can tell you what you're not. You are NOT going to kill everyone here on whatever drug you're on." Bill drops Lucas and listens to the officers opinion on the what the hell just happened.
"I've been in the back of too many trucks driven by untrustworthy people saying they'll 'rescue' us. If you don't mind, I'd like to call shotgun"

StaidFoal StaidFoal

L3n L3n Centurion_ Centurion_
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
[Too sleepy to continue reee]
Vitan shook her head a bit dazed from the fall, thinking that the doctor would be mad at her for fucking up but she didn't get angry. Thank God, she thought she'll get berated again. She complied with Kiseki's request and started picking the ice up. The Doctor even thanked her! This gave Vitan a smile on her face glad that this girl is being super nice to her. She'll probably get obsessed over this little thing like how she gets obsessed over the few nice things in her life but now she has to get the ice she spilled completely focused on picking them up before The Doctor caught her attention again by giving her a little tap on the arm. She scrolled her eyes towards her, still picking up the spilled ice.

Vitan later followed Kiseki while carrying the dirty ice just in case they still needed it and looked back at the crew to see how they were doing before meeting her destination and watching The Doctor place the arm in the plastic bag, sealing it. Vitan dropped her remaining ice thinking that the ice inside the bag is enough. She looked back at whatever's happening in front of the Diner and Vitan was surprised by the triple car explosion. She yelled a nonsensical combination of swear words as a reaction, backing away from the explosion.

Fucking hell, Lucas made that explosion, didn't he? She listened to the man and entered the back. She wishes she could have sat on the shotgun but that might be too much to ask and somebody already called it.​

1200px-654Braixen.png

Alexandria
Alexandria couldn't really hear much over the roar of the fires spawned by the triple-car explosion. The Braixen was scared for her life, since Lucas had tried to just kill her. She pointed a finger at Lucas, and muttered to Bill as she passed by, and Claudette if she was there.

"If I disappear, it's his fault, okay?"

She said, looking over her shoulder at the idiotic man who had more or less become more dangerous than the monster that had put them in this situation in the first place. After clambering into the truck, she got as far back as she could, away from everyone, and curled up. She shivered, partly from cold, and partly from how scared she was.

Centurion_ Centurion_ ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Weebster Weebster Chungchangching Chungchangching

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
original.gif

Tanya sighed she knew that it was gonna be a long day. Staring at Joe who was not exactly thrilled about having his car blown up by the scary killer man. Who could blame him? Someone just blew up his treasured automobile. Clearly the automobile was his meaning to life and with his meaning to life removed he must be distraught almost as if he lost a loved one. It must be a dear loss to him, the great semi truck. Tanya got into the other truck that was procured by the outside squad. Hopefully these people were better drivers and there were no club wielding demons stalking the roads.

"Your truck was ugly anyway" she said in a flat tone towards Joe

Centurion_ Centurion_

GM POST

--------------------------------------

Everyone eventually gets into the Truck and the officer drives them into the bright city.

Millennium City.

He chooses to drop them off outside a club named Cocytus.

He then drives off, without saying a word, clearly pissed off.

• 1575151573440.png
    The Blockhead's overreacting was shortly stopped by the other idiot threatening the group with a car bomb, which took most of the group's attention away from Dandy, Dandy himself forgot what he was angry about and paid close attention to the drama happening right in front of him, he got a front seat to this madness which the Blockhead didn't know was a good thing or a bad thing depending on the outcome. Once the car exploded Dandy was left speechless and completely forgot the last 10 minutes of arguing and shouting out useless things that'll go nowhere. The Police Officer exclaims "Why don't you all just get in the back and I'll drive you to the City." which Dandy makes Dandy slowly walk to the Van without any protest, knowing he's been beat. and simply replies "This city better have something todo, than this shithole".

@Everyone_In_The_Group​

It is to my knowledge that I have done some rather foolish actions at the sake of others and the GM. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and I promise to not do it again. I'm still a rather new RPer here, and I got too ahead of myself.

Lucas Grey

Normally, things would go according to plan. However, there was rarely ever this one citizen brave enough to play hero. He had to commend that old man. He was already better than every other bystander he came across. Lucas wasn't trying to hurt any of his allies, but they didn't seem to think that way. Even though the doctor suppressed his emotions long ago, he couldn't help but feel his throat go dry and clench from... guilt?

Unexpectedly, the officer wasn't trying to arrest him. Lucas' original plan was to kill the witness and steal his gun, but instead it appeared that he wanted to drive them to the city? The only thing that the officer said to him was "You owe me a new truck, now get in." Lucas could have knocked him out in a one on one brawl, but he held himself back. Perhaps it was for the betterment of everyone around? Or rather he expected something to punish him for his selfish actions?

He knew a liar when he met one, and Lucas could tell that this man was genuine. "Sorry about that. It was an accident, you see? I'll make sure to pay you back."

Lucas willingly stepped in the back of the truck cursing himself for his actions. He looked at his allies, still glaring at him as he if were a moron. "I am terribly sorry for my actions. They put all of you in danger for my own selfish needs. Next time, I'll be more controlling of myself when it comes to situations like this. You can have my word for that."

Master Chief didn’t exactly have the power to start doing stuff without assistance, this isn’t the first time he’s been so gravely injured but without immediate medical attention, or any medical attention at all? The Spartan just complied with whatever the group did with him, he wasn’t exactly in the condition to do otherwise but whatever they were planning would be a lot better then he could do alone.

”Make this quicker.” Master Chief spoke up to the group, kind of in reference to the whole bleeding out and all.

@whoeverishelpingchiefff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back