• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: darkred darkred Sleek Sleek }

The kid started feeling funny, at least he said, and swayed quite a bit. Before he could fall off, Eclipsa used what was probably her wand, it looked a bit much if you asked Baird, to keep him from falling. Whatever Rodimus put into these drinks must be having a bigger effect on Asriel since he is a kid. Or, maybe because he isn't human, but likely both. "You good, kid?" he chimed with the lady, putting his hand on Asriel's shoulder as a quick stabilization, afterwards taking it back. "The bot put something in the drinks, must not be agreeing with you." Unfortunately, Baird never thought to get non-poisoned water from the printer. He just assumed he'd get something actually nutritious in his meal, guess he forgot who was serving them. From what Rodimus said, they won't get any drink without that stuff in it, so the kid's out of luck here. Most Damon can do is help the kid if he throws up, or mage can, she outta have some vomit clean up spell.

• View attachment 503701
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: darkred darkred Sleek Sleek }

The kid started feeling funny, at least he said, and swayed quite a bit. Before he could fall off, Eclipsa used what was probably her wand, it looked a bit much if you asked Baird, to keep him from falling. Whatever Rodimus put into these drinks must be having a bigger effect on Asriel since he is a kid. Or, maybe because he isn't human, but likely both. "You good, kid?" he chimed with the lady, putting his hand on Asriel's shoulder as a quick stabilization, afterwards taking it back. "The bot put something in the drinks, must not be agreeing with you." Unfortunately, Baird never thought to get non-poisoned water from the printer. He just assumed he'd get something actually nutritious in his meal, guess he forgot who was serving them. From what Rodimus said, they won't get any drink without that stuff in it, so the kid's out of luck here. Most Damon can do is help the kid if he throws up, or mage can, she outta have some vomit clean up spell.

"I'm Kassandra, chaire." Kassandra shook Emily's hand with a polite smile and a slight nod of the head. There were certain things about this woman that gave away what would be an air of nobility in Kassandra's world: the way she spoke, her posture, the way she made eye contact... Yet the firmness of the handshake make Kassandra also start to take notice of more things. The girl was surprisingly fit and strongly built, and her expression betrayed a certain ruggedness. It was a combination Kassandra could only respect.

Holding on to her hand for a few seconds, Kassandra nodded and spoke: "You're a warrior too." she quickly remarked. "I'm going to guess... swords? I'm more of a spear girl myself. Mercenary or soldier?" She then asked with a friendly smile. To her it was obvious that Emily - similarly to Kassandra - had gone through some serious and intensive training.

Gen. John Connor
3535Ovr.png

"On second thought, hold on. I'll grab something from the printer."

"Anybody want a drink or something to eat?"

He took a brief moment to head to the bathroom and printed some water and some food.

He returned with a few other drinks and food for whomever wanted it.

Sleek Sleek (Asriel) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Baird)​

3535Ovr.png

Gen Connor

He turned, setting the printed food and drink on the bar after hearing a semi-loud knocking sound on the door.

He spat out part of the drink he had in his mouth "That voice"

"Wait.. Are you kidding?"

He turned and walked to the door and stared the man right in the eyes

"Marcus?"

Ludwig
Equipment: Corrupted Platemail
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200

The eldritch slayer sat at the bar for a good few seconds, mulling over the menu, before deciding that he would have an ale. A few more seconds later, and Ludwig picked out a mug German ale. The slayer poured half of the mug into the slots on his mask, before setting the mug down.
It's safe to say that Ludwig likely attracted some stares when Ludwig plunged the left arm-the arm hosting Ludwig's corruption-into the mug of ale.
A few seconds later, a sort of... beady... eye erupted from the corrupted arm and seemingly looked around, before realizing where it was. The eldritch growth on the arm created a sort of mouth, before "drinking" what was left of the ale. Once the ale was gone, the eye and the mouth melted back into the growth.
Not too long after, Ludwig immediately heard a knocking sound. The slayer got up, and walked to the door.
Once Ludwig spotted Marcus, Ludwig displayed his letter, before putting a palm out. The gesture was obvious-letter?
darkred darkred

• Marcus Wright

KDKEwJ1.png

Marcus had just walked into this building, about to stop and talk to a familiar face and ally when he turned and raised a eyebrow as whomever was waiting at the door for him was handing him a letter of some sort. He dug in his coat's pocket "You mean the welcome letter to whomever steps in this place?"

"What are you.. supposed to be, pal?

He's stepped into some weird situations before but he's never seen this guy before.

Not only was it weird there were actual buildings here, John wasn't reacting at all to the fact there are robots here or otherwise.

Some trip he was in for.​

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

z1hxhm2.png
Mentioned:
Haz. Haz. Critic Ham Critic Ham
[Div class="Line"][/div] Currency:
0$ and 0 cents.
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
va11 halla ; walking to the bar
[Div class="Line"][/div]

John Hancock [Div class="Line"][/div]
The previously quiet bar at this point would've gotten pretty noisy after everyone realized they weren't kidnapped but instead offered an all drinks included celebration, intoxication goes hand in hand with socialization after all. Nonetheless, everyone seemed to be oblivious when someone who could easily be identified as a hobo entered the premises. Sporting the hobo uniform of an old Hawaiian shirt, a grey hoodie, and a dirty beanie with an unidentifiable eagle on it.

The man himself seemed as if he just woke up from sleeping on a park bench somewhere, matching his attire. Approaching the bar with a slovenly walk he seems to miss the comparatively shorter Japanese man in his way. Knocking into him he looks down at him finally realizing his existence, looking down at him beneath his dirty sunglasses for a few moments before he says;

"Are you gonna move?"
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

• Asriel ignored everyone around him and just curled up, focusing more on trying not to puke than anything, his stomach an icy pit of pain now.

Other than a few whimpers and a shiver, he didn't say or do anything else either. He just wondered who poisoned him, because that's what it felt like.

After a second, he registered that everyone was looking at him, and he looked up and put on a fake smile. Asriel's voice was strained, but he weakly replied with.

"I'm fine..don't worry about me."

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Reminiscent/Bit Embarrassed
    Physical Condition= Fine/Hip
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction "Nah, don't worry about it- we're all here to party, anyways. I see you're a man of culture as well. You don't look so bad yourself, y'know- gotta grab that attention, right?"

"You know it, my good man. Ironically funny signs and truthful messages fuel me. Especially ones on a billboard for everyone to see." Delsin held the sign up to let Marcus get a better view. The Conduit finished off his current bottle of beer and went for a third. He wasn't intending on getting too drunk tonight, but he might be pushing it with three of these beers. Delsin steals a quick glance back at Marie and Vitan, just as squid girl kissed the other. Well, whatever floats their boat. He ain't gonna judge them for it. "Anyways, about my heroic exploits out in the city, we met some Egyptian magician. He sent us out on a fetch quest in the city. As if I haven't done enough of those. We found a meteorite and had a sword in it that possessed a guy that could summon a crazy swordsman. Then it possessed some other chick and then another crazy dude came along and summoned a smoke monster. It was pretty cool, but I didn't do too much except blow up this hot chick's sword. Could've done better..."

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned: Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan) @Cephalopod009 (Marie)
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

Marie - intoxicated

"Hey, Vitan, did you see the little bunny-looking kid over there?" Marie noted, resting her head against Vitan's and pointing to Asriel, "He looks like he's not having too much fun, you know?" Her bubbly nature seemed to boil away as she watched the kid writhing in pain. It was almost as if the kiss simply hadn't happened. Instead, it had been replaced with a serene calm, which could almost be described as distant. She sighed, placing her head on her hands, gazing wistfully at the monster. It was really quite cliché, wether or not the drunken inkling recognized it.

She leaned against Vitan for a moment more before shifting away, walking towards Asriel. It was relatively evident, from her slight wobble, that Marie was drunk. She... mostly watched Asriel struggling in pain from the sidelines. She looked worriedly back and forth between the people gathered around him, "I'm... glad he's okay. He's going to be okay, right?"

( Sleek Sleek as Asriel, Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan, except Marie fucking ditched her like a drunkard, aaaaand I'm not certain on who else is near the events going on with Asriel and... Eclipsa, I think? P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d ?)

Ludwig
Equipment: Corrupted Platemail
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200

Ludwig, needless to say, did not take Marcus' comment well, even though Marcus presented the letter. The eldritch slayer folded his arms and gave Marcus an extremely cold stare underneath his helmet.
After a few seconds, Ludwig stopped folding his arms before pointing right at Marcus. The gesture was clear. Who are you?
(OOF. Very short post, sorry darkred darkred . I'm not sure what to say)

Yuuki Yoshida

"Yeah, well, consider yourself lucky then." Yuuki eyeballed his empty glass sitting on the table next to him. He felt like he was done drinking now, he didn't want to end up as bad as his chatty friend here. Speaking of chatty, Yuuki wasn't quite sure why he bothered telling Archer about his run-in with DIO. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe he just needed someone to talk to. Yuuki grinned to himself.

Yeah, right.

Yuuki watched Archer sip on his girly drink with bemusement. "Don't you think you've had enough? It looks like just one more of those would be enough to knock you out." It was bad enough that he was a lightweight, but he had to go around drinking margaritas like some classy woman.

[ P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d ]

View attachment 503083

Phoenix Wright(In his costume)

View attachment 503085

Not only was our lawyer trying to get some drinks in rather such an outfit that'd represent the glad warrior he is (in the courtroom of course). Wright found himself on the bar downing a shot of vodka as he saw Koba acting way too drunk and telling him about defending Trucy back in his world

latest

(Jeez, how much did this person have to drink?)

latest

The veteran lawyer thought to himself as he then spoke out "An attorney also needs to take time off his duties. Little Trucy's doing fine, glad that you ask." said the spiked hair attorney as he also needed to call and check on Apollo and Trucy as well "Just don't fall on me, please. By the way. who are you disguised as?" Phoenix asked Koba trying to get a normal response as he saw her "drunken form"

latest

"Jeez Koba, you are way too drunk and to be honest, I could end up way drunker than what you are right now" spoke the law guy as he laughed

marc122 marc122
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
  • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
  • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
Money: $300
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
  • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
  • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
  • Emotional healing factor!
  • A larger blood threshold.
Status

“W—Well, what didn’t you tell me ea—earlier?! Come on, some—*BELCH*—someone has to know!”

A—At least he was bein’ hones, right? I mean, you can’t g—go wrong when you are the world’s be—be attorney when...when you’re also taking care of some daughter who’s also a magician, right..? D’aww, fuck it....m—might as well offer him a drink off. Wh—what can go wonk?

”S—so any...wanna go for a drink-off?”

Rhysie Rhysie

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Inquisitive
    Physical Condition= Fine/Edgy
    Shields= 100%

Interaction "You know more than to assume bugs could sate one of my size, but yes, I do. For now, however, I am fine. Before I was brought to this world I had a meal of my own, it hasn't been enough time to require another. I assume you have questions, whether about me or our... shared conflict,"

"Suit yourself" Emile finished off his sandwich and chugged his glass of water down before Thel even finished speaking. That would be enough to hold him over for now. He could worry about more food and water later, whether it be actual food, MREs, or a nutritional drip via his armor's systems. The alien seemed to have answers about what had happened since Reach. Only the hingehead would know how many years had passed. "About the war...how many years has it been since you...no the Covenant glassed Reach, and what happened to the Pillar of Autumn after Reach? Did it make it out?"

Notes Interacting With: jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel Vadam)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members:

Emile's Speech Color= #990000

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood: Nervous, in character, trying to relax
    Condition: Minor head injury (nearly healed)
    Shilo’s gaze flicked to the bar where, not far away, Frank Woods had just ordered a drink. She turned her gaze back to the party. Naturally she’d run into Frank. They’d not really talked to each other at all since he had crossed the boundary of trying to help her with her head injury. The help hadn’t been the issue, it had been the touching. Shilo felt a bit bad, and a bit weak, about letting it effect her the way that it had. After all, he really had just been trying to help. So, when she looked back to find his eyes on her, she pushed away the anxiety that was rising. It was stupid, and she could get through this just like she did everything else.

Shilo raised her glass in greeting as Woods nodded at her. She pushed herself off the bar counter, so she was standing up straight, and bridged the gap between herself and the Marine in just a few steps. She was taller now, in the heels, and her hips swayed with much more emphasis as she placed one foot in front of the other. The low rider jeans she wore, along with the crop top, also helped add emphasis to the way her body moved. The scar on her hip was clearly visible, though the lights didn’t really call attention to it. Her hair was pulled back to completely show her face, there was the scar over her left eye, as well as a small cut near her hairline. The wound he’d helped wrap up. Normally Shilo didn't allow her scars to be seen, not like she had once done. But for now, the scars helped add more to the "tough, gang member" kind of vibe the girl was trying to set off with her costume.

The raven haired woman leaned against the bar once more as she neared Frank. She kept some distance between them, but now they were close enough to talk if he wanted to. “Fancy seeing you here, cowboy.” Shilo gave an almost playful smirk before turning her gaze back onto the party, watching everyone. She was really just gauging everyone’s threat level. Who looked more aggressive, who looked like they were drinking too much already. That sort of thing. “Honestly, I tried to guess what you’d dress up as.” she flashed him another look. She was hoping that, with all the times she’d seen Arte and Carmen in these types of settings, she was coming off sort of like them. Flirtatious, easy going, fun, relaxed…. But this was Shilo, so she still looked stiff and alert, ready for anything to happen. There was a different vibe coming from her that could be considered flirtatious, with the outfit and the way she moved and all, even her words seemed to be dipped in a different tone. Despite that, there was still the Shilo hardness to it, like each word was more calculated than it should have been. “Did not guess cowboy, but it’s kind of perfect for you.” Shilo was really trying to channel Carmen, but her words were starting to sound weird to her. Shilo would never had said that to anyone. Relax, for fuck sakes. Just be normal. Shilo told herself as she took another sip of her whiskey ginger.

• latest

Phoenix Wright
    Location 3.png

Sure enough Kobayashi's offer for drinks did get the attorney on a better mood right as he nodded "If it doesn't get me out of my path, let's go for it" Phoenix said as he looked back at the bar tender "Hey you, hit me up with something to compete with my buddy here" the attorney looked back at the one who turned into a dragon once and asked something while waiting for his drink.

latest

"So... what are you getting for drinks and would you try to even climb a ladder, stepladder whatever it is?" asked the man while looking at the programmer's drunken face as he thought to himself (Jeez, how drunk must this person be...... aaand what am I getting into?)

• Sophitia nearly objected to the other Greek kissed her hand, but let her do so since she had a feeling it was tradition for the Spartan. However, the mention of her name did kind of gave her another longing for home and resulted in a small frown- She felt like her family was so far away, and despite this new world being a marvel to behold she longed to see the faces of her parents and her siblings. Cassandra in particular- she couldn't imagine her younger sister sitting around and waiting for her to return, considering Cassie was always the more rambunctious of the two.

Thankfully, Emily gave her a chance to snap back to reality. The Athenian nodded back as the Spartan complimented her family life, her smile returning to her face.

"I'm comfortable living as a baker in Athens. Unfortunately, we're not exactly in Greece any more- some place called Millennium City. As you can see, there seems to be people with... different tastes of dress anyways, so don't worry about how you look right now." She waited patiently for the duo's conversation to reach a tiny lull before speaking up.

"I... was given a sword and a shield when I was still in Greece. I'm not much of a fighter, but I feel that it suits me well enough. Unfortunately, my sword was recently destroyed not too long ago." She sighed, frowning before speaking in her native tongue. She temporarily forgot that Kassandra herself was a Greek, too- chances were she'd understand and be confused by the Athenian's words.

"Theé, ti tha po ston Ifaísto an rotáei gia to Oméga mou xífos? (Gods, what will I say to Hephaestus if he asks for the Omega Sword?)"

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood: Nervous, in character, trying to relax
    Condition: Minor head injury (healing)
    “Civility does seem to be lost on the city.” She agreed, slipping more easily into herself. When she was alone, Shilo always thought too much about her actions making everything seem awkward. But when she had someone to play off of, it became more simple. It helped that Woods reminded her a bit of her Co-Leader and best friend, though Frank was far more serious than Vincent. Nonetheless, Shilo held on to the similarities to help put her at ease. Soon enough, she wasn’t over thinking the scenarios and seemed more comfortable. Though, she was still very careful with the amount of space she put between herself and Woods. She wasn’t about to give up her closest thing to an ally merely because there had been a line crossed. If there was one thing she’d learned over the years with Team 73, it was that her fear did not make it impossible to build relationships with people. The fact that Woods had seemed to understand that there were boundaries that couldn’t be crossed with the assassin only further proved why he would make the best ally for her. So, she would hold onto it until it proved itself to be less than helpful.

Shilo looked out over the crowd with a small smirk as she took in the sight once more, through the lens of “circus show”. Woods was right. With the mix of costumes and already strange company, the entire scene looked odd as hell. “It’s something differently, definitely.” She finished off her drink and lifted it toward the bartender in a silent request for another. “Plus, you fit the role of ‘sheriff’ to a tee. Thank you,” she nodded to the bartender as he passed her a second drink. She sipped it, blinking when the taste of alcohol hit her tongue. This one was much stronger than her last. “Thank you.” This time the words were directed at Frank. She looked down at the outfit, not quite sure what to make of his compliment. After all, it was rather revealing. For a moment, Shilo thought back to the clothes she used to wear when she’d first joined Team 73 and how Artemis had absolutely loathed them. Then, after she’d help Shilo pick out a more fitting outfit, she complained that Shilo didn’t switch it up enough. Especially when they took the night off and went out, the others would dress up, but Shilo would remain it what was most comfortable. Artemis would pitch a fit if she saw me now. The raven haired woman tittered at the idea, taking another sip of her drink.

After a few moments, she pulled herself out of her thoughts, suddenly longing for her Team. She had never realized exactly how comfortable she’d gotten to be with them. “So, tell me about your world.” She turned her attention back to Frank, her eyes oscillating over his features. Her blind eye moved normally, despite the damage done to it, which was something Shilo was glad off. She’d rather it seem as normal as possible, lest it call more attention to how useless it really was.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Amused
    Physical Condition= Fine/Hip/Slightly Drunk
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction “There’s nothin’ like spray painting billboards with some of your own advertising, man. Hell, I spray painted the Golden Gate once- what a load of attention that got!”

"Yo! The Golden Gate Bridge! That is some serious work you did. I bet your friend bought you free rounds for a week after that. But..." Delsin had a slightly drunk and smug grin on his face, like he was about to show off...and he was. This was what bars and parties were for: sharing your exploits and trying to one up each other. Of course, it was all in good fun. Delsin and Marcus had their rebellious streak and a love for public art. "So, when I first got to Seattle, the Space Needle had all this crazy communications gear on it, so it looked more like a cell tower than a landmark. This crazy group had a little base set up there, so what I did, was that I fought my way up and then blew it all up and restored it to its former glory. Not only that, I painted custom flag right there and put it up. They left the flag untouched for a week!"

“Man, you be flexing on them girls with your power- did you at least get the cutie’s number? Maybe she’s here and you can hook up with her as an apology.”

"Dude, what can I say? I'm just too much for them to handle." The Conduit took another drink of beer and laughed. That was an embarrassing moment, but having someone to joke about it with was a great way to get over it. Of course, he still felt terrible about Goddess Girl's sword. He could make it up to her on a later date or just brush it under the rug and hope it doesn't get brought up again. "And I wish I got her number, but she looks like she's never even seen a phone, much less have one. Besides, I just broke her magic sword. It could've been some family heirloom or something. I ain't going to try and hook up with her that soon. That a one way ticket to getting slapped, trust me."

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)
    Group Members:

Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color][/color]

• I stifled a chuckle.
    Whoops, he's onto me.
    I couldn't really tell what was going on behind that mask of his, but I had a feeling he wouldn't take me lightly if he figured out what I did. For now, the best course of action was to play it cool and not let him catch on, kind of like old times.
    "Careful there. You almost dropped them."
    A coy smirk stretched the corner of my lip. Now, onto Stage #2.
    "Hey, have you ever seen this trick?" I asked, revealing a 500-yen coin from my pocket.
    "You watching?" I clutched the coin, waved my hand around for a moment, then splayed my palm once again.
    The coin was gone.
    "That's not all."
    I got off my stool, picked up the one cup balanced on the armored dude's head, and fished something out of it: the coin.
    "Ta-da. You like it?"
    How I did it didn't matter. All that did was diverting his attention away from the fact that I just zapped him with upwards of 26-something watts. Judging by the fact that the last guy caught messing with him was stuffed into a Reese's costume, I'll probably have to steer clear of him when he's angry...

... ooor just beat the shit out of him. Either works.

[Quest] Questions of a Dead Man

• Questions of a Dead Man:

Quest Premise: Disturbances in the Libra base? Signs of possible intruders? Those who returned to the Libra base (mostly) sober have to get to the bottom of the situation. One misstep can lead to an early demise. Keep your eyes and ears open, not that it'll help.

Quest Participants:
    - Guido Mista Haz. Haz.
    - Yuuki Yoshida GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
    - Vhyjho domisunique domisunique
    - Marie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    - Eric YellowTemperence YellowTemperence
    - Asriel Sleek Sleek
    - Thel 'Vadam jigglesworth jigglesworth
    - Vitan Chungchangching Chungchangching
    - Emile QizPizza QizPizza
    - John Hancock June Verles June Verles
    - Levi Kazama Centurion_ Centurion_
    - Kobayashi marc122 marc122
    - Dismas GearBlade654 GearBlade654
    - Doom Marine Critic Ham Critic Ham
    - Lil' Hunter ManyFaces ManyFaces
    - Shilo Saga Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Vhyjho was back! That is after she dragged herself out of whatever corner or hole she'd been most likely trying to drink herself like to death over the course of Oktoberfest; Much to no avail as her body didn't really process alcohol in the right way for it to majorly affect her, the poor wannabe drunkard stuck at a a moderate buzz at best for the entire time. Vhyjho was her carefree self as usual and she took the little armband after she signed out in somewhat fancy and simultaneously unintelligible font 'Vhjyho Mother of Thorns' she then donned the armband, which half blended in with the set of mostly black clothing she'd gotten from the costume machine, along to go with a funny little red and yellow scarf that she had donned as well from the machine, the scarf matching her alien color pallet. She muttered, "I mean I don't really care about the law anyways but hey... I get paid... and there's no trouble so sounds good to me I mean..." She smiled and wandered back off in look of something amusing to do or someone amusing to interact with.

Marie - intoxicated

The entire bar went quiet as a loud ringing noise made itself apparent. It brought Marie to attention, snapping her out of her drunken antiques. She would absolutely be visiting Vitan again, but now it seemed as if Libra was going on another mission. This was further reinforced in Marie's mind when Rodimus reappeared at the door, made an announcement, and promptly walked through it. Marie was not one to pass up a mission, especially when she was drunk apparently, and followed Rodimus quickly.

Through the door was a black void, which confused the inkling. Where did the outside world go? Marie had no clue. As soon as she turned around to check for the door, it had been closed by someone, and the blackness receded to reveal the inside of Libra HQ again. Marie blinked several times, wide-eyed, looking around at the furniture of the base. Teleportation? Likely. At least, in the mind of this drunken inkling.

Rodimus continued his monologue, explaining how Libra's activities up to this point were technically illegal. Marie had no qualms, seeing as two of the best agents in the New Squidbeak Splatoon were recruited off the streets. She silently thanked both agents, 3 and 4, for their hard work. Hopefully she'd run into them, too. Along with Callie. The three of them, Marie missed a lot by now. She wiped a developing tear out of her eye, and listened to the rest of Rodimus's explanation.

They were now official members of Libra, thanks to fancy bracelets. In Marie's opinion, the agent gear was so much better. It just gave off that secret agent vibe, you know? But you didn't really have to worry about being inconspicuous and blending into a crowd when you were delving into enemy territory and tearing up their defenses. So Marie figured it was a necessary downgrade. She grabbed one of the wristband things and almost put it on her right hand. She saw her missing finger, and figured it'd belong more on her left hand. So to her left hand it went.

It squeezed on her wrist, which surprised her, before settling in its place. Marie tugged at it a little, and it seemed to be firmly attached to her left wrist. It was now a permanent attachment, and she was glad she made the decision to swap hands at the last moment. She flexed each of her fingers to make sure she wasn't being strangled by the bracelet. All four of them seemed to work just fine. She sighed a quick breath of relief, it could've been a mistake if it rendered her left hand unusable. She wouldn't be able to use her gun at all!

Then there was a beeping sound. "Wait wa-wait wait, Rodimus. Uhh, what... what was that beeping sound?"

( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack and others too I guess)

• In the midst of the official hiring, the inevitable printing of lethal weapons, and the lack of sobriety in the group's headquarters, there, leaning against the wall and munching on a slice of chocolate cake with headphones blasting music away in his ears is an odd, furry creature that some others might recognize. He's a short one- no larger than the average twelve year old. A slim, badger-like creature that stands on two legs, his white underside and greenish-blue backside is decorated in this odd, ice armor that envelops the contours of his body and leaks a steady, cold mist that drips to the ground in two different streams, where it disperses across the floor for a mere few centimeters before disappearing. There are several large, blue circles that adorn his back. A large snowflake-esque design made of a diamond shape and several shards of ice floats behind him, though it's slightly smaller than he is. He wears a content smile as he raises a forkful of cake to his face and shoves it into his mouth.

cakey2 hi.png

Users who are viewing this thread