Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

11b0b6e5c3735f50f8017450c4455b644405e9bb_hq.jpg

(The Medium from Archer's story!!!!!)

Archer

Archer had gone through his fair share of near death experiences. The young Magi thought for a moment before opening his mouth to speak, "I had to fight a Medium once. A Medium is a being of pure evil energy, the one I fought was super resilient." Archer said

(Archer is telling this flashback)

Alone Archer stood, his clothes billowed from the roar of the monstrosity in front of him. Wiping the sweat from his brow, Archer cast a spell of sound energy that knocked back the Medium. Archer's job was to hold back this terror from reaching the Magnostadt until his allies could arrive and help him. Archer flew around, narrowly missing the attacks send his way, one hit and he would be done for.... but everyone was counting on him! "You will not bring Illah back to this world!" Archer yelled out as he encased the Medium in a prison of molten metal, Archer froze the prison and stood, panting and feeling weak. His efforts were futile though, the Medium broke free and roared even louder. The monster faced Archer and charged a blast of pure dark energy from it's gaping maw. The energy was released at the weakened Magi who could do nothing to defend himself from the attack, "I'm sorry....." Archer said as he closed his eyes. Then he heard a shout, "Bararaq Saiqa!" Lightning clashed with the blast and then Archer was whisked away by Aladdin. His allies had arrived, he hadn't failed them after all! The battle raged on for what felt like hours, and then somehow Archer and his friends were able to triumph over their fearsome foe!

(Flashback End)

"That is one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. If we hadn't killed the Medium, our world would've been destroyed!" Archer said, hiccuping. He had a small smile on his face from remembering that battle. Even though he had been close to death, they still came out triumphant!

Eclipsa

Eclipsa thought for a moment. She knew not the motives of the organization. "Libra" as they called it, seemed to be finding people from all dimensions to bring them together. As for the reason, her guess was as good as anyone else's. "We're here to learn sweetie. We should take this new experience with caution, but still try and figure out why we're here and help in any way we can." Eclipsa herself was excited to learn what their purpose for being taken here was, "All knowledge is good knowledge." She hoped Asriel wouldn't be too shaken up by the experience though. "How are you feeling? You seem very calm with the events that have transpired." Eclipsa asked Asriel, referring to Asriel being transported to Millennium City.

( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sleek Sleek )

Ludwig
Equipment: Corrupted Platemail
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200

A celebration, eh? That would explain why no one was listening to the knocks on the door. The eldritch slayer, while he was stoically solemn in his duty, wasn't above heading to the tavern for a good drink. Course, the townsfolk would be shooting him stares as Ludwig poured the mug of whatever was available into the mouth slots in his mask.
Ludwig ran a comparison between here and home. At home, an event called Mardis Gras had the entire tavern lit up with drunkards, free drinks-hell, free everything. The sound from the tavern made it near impossible to sleep for anyone unfortunate to have their quarters posted nearby.
Ludwig, after making the comparison, decided that it made sense that they didn't hear the slayer. He was still bothered that somehow, it took a long while for someone to greet him. Did his knocks get drowned out or something?
There were food and drinks, from what Lil' Hunter said. Ludwig nodded as he walked by the mutant, not uttering a word as he headed for the bar. Would be nice to have a good ale.
ManyFaces ManyFaces (Ludwig, while open for interaction, just interacted with Lil' Hunter)

Jak/Dark Jak
1541972347400.png
The dark beast literally stifled a laugh right there. Not only did this guy literally come up to "Doomguy" but just sat a glass on the poor sap to see how well he could hold his head was too funny.

The eco warrior dropped out of his dark form and once again, Jak's long ears showed, sighing.

Jak just wanted to facepalm and walk out of the bathroom.

But he eyed Adachi carefully and observed Doomguy's different form. Both were strange to say the least, but something didn't really sit well with him.

Interacting with Critic Ham Critic Ham (Doomguy) Haz. Haz. Rhysie Rhysie

• Asriel paused. Eclipsa had brought up something that he hadn't thought of. Was he brave? Or was it just the fact that after probably centuries of living without basic emotion or empathy it was too easy to become detatched from certain situations.

Didn't quite help that in the short time they had all given their names and answered his questions, the extra caffeinated soda kicked in.
    The caffeine made him feel panicky. His body was ill suited to human food, and the caffeine exacerbated that. So, when he tried to say something to the little group, the words were slow and slurred.

"Nice...to meet you."

He said, feeling shaky and unable to really think much. Though, he didn't answer Eclipsa. At least he had an excuse for the time being.

"I....feel....funny."

Asriel muttered as he swayed in his chair, threatening to fall at any moment.

• A voice attracted my attention. I turned to see a man in a black suit. He asked if I could hold his glass and I tilted my head to the side as he placed it ontop of my head. I raised an eyebrow. What was he trying to do? The purple human stifled a laugh as he walked out of the stall, hand palm on face. The suited man pulled up a stool to sit on it. His gaze settled on me. It was then I understood why. He wanted to see how long I balanced a glass on my head! It was a challenge! Well, I could do that and more!

I rushed, keeping mindful of the glass on my head. I snatched empty cup after empty cut and put them on my own head. After several minuets of adjusting the small stack, I pulled out my trumpet and began dooting away.

Last edited:
  • ... What.

1541983673087.png

Did he just... Is he...
    What the fuck is wrong with this guy...? I expected him to get angry or something, but he just pulled out a friggin' trumpet...! Where was he even hiding that?! Is this assclown really trying to play tricks on me?!

I stretched a lopsided smile. So that's what being made a fool of feels like. Normally, I would've shoved him into a TV and been done with it, but murder just wasn't my thing anymore. Besides, all the TVs here were too high up and too small to fit someone of his size. Fucking whale.
    Well, whatever. I decided to humor the guy and milk every last drop of fun I could get from the situation. Since the idiot was handling so many shots at the same time and then some by playing the trumpet on top of that, I decided to push him a bit further.
    "Oh wow, that's... Impressive. You probably have a lot of free time on your hands to practice that." I grumbled sarcastically, inching closer towards him. I fashioned my hand into a loose finger pistol and pointed in the general direction of his legs. It wasn't often that I used my Persona like this, but it probably wouldn't be too hard. After all, I would only be using a fraction of its power to maximize precision. It didn't take much more than a thought before the tip of my pointer finger began to tingle, then released a stream of electricity into my target's legs, the trail left behind dissipating almost immediately. If I got things right, the electricity should force his muscles to rapidly contract and convulse, making it almost look like he was dancing. I learned about it during the investigation of an accident alongside Dojima-san, when a clumsy-ass doctor almost fried the victim with the defibrillators to the point that their muscles kept spazing out uncontrollably. Hopefully, this'd be as entertaining to watch, but I really didn't care enough to get my hopes up at this point.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Empathetic
    Physical Condition= Fine/Hip
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction "I'm from a rural area known as Calamari County, I doubt you've heard of it. My cousin and I moved to Inkopolis, and got really big for a few years. Then she went... missing, a few months before I ended up in Millennium City."

"Ah..sorry about that The Conduit sat there listening to Marie's story. It was a bit sad, losing a family member, even if they still might be alive. At the very least, Delsin was glad that Marie's cousin has some chance still being alive. He didn't know about Vitan, but dang, could he relate to Marie in that way... He took another drink from his bottle and admitted I'm from a reservation, so it's pretty much rural, too. Then I moved to Seattle, big city, and there, I lost my big bro. I hope that you are able to find your cousin if you ever get back to your world."

Notes Interacting With: Cephalopod009 Cephalopod009 (Marie)
    Mentioned: Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

• Once again, Sophitia was left in the dust. She could only watch on in horror as her holy sword, the Omega Sword, was blasted into pieces in front of her eyes. A few moments later, the arrow the evil spirit was going after shattered, and the cursed sword that reminded her too much of Soul Edge eventually broke down too- but the damage was done. Despite the boy who destroyed it apologizing, all she could muster was a small “It’s fine” before nearly collapsing in shock, pulling herself up only to move back to camp.

When she finally came back, it was a... surprise to find out that they were apparently celebrating some kind of event where they were dressing up. It was enough to get her out of her mildly depressed state, forgetting about her ruined sword before heading off to Blackjack’s to change clothes. When she came out she was wearing an elegant pink ballgown with a crown on top of her head, having let her hair down and loose. She’d essentially dressed up as Princess Peach- albeit she was only following the 3D printer’s suggestion as always. She found the attire very uncomfortable compared to her original attire, but apparently she looked extremely similar sans a pair of earrings and her bright green eyes. Not to mention the fact that she didn’t wear her hair in such a strange hairstyle...

5e4453ac309ff070d75473bbdde314ac--princesa-peach-princess-games.jpg

Regardless, she managed to find a seat between Emily and a woman who looked oddly dressed like she came from her general area. The Athenian nodded towards the Empress before waving at the bartender.

“I don’t drink alcohol, but may you get me a glass of water?” She asked, letting the tender do her job before glancing at Emily’s nice dress.

“You dressed up too, huh? I think you look nice in that.” Sophie gave her companion a soft smile before turning to the other woman from earlier, who seemed quite confused. Reminded her of herself when she had originally arrived. Plus, she did look like a newcomer...

“Hey, are you new here? Don’t worry, this place isn’t like this all the time.” Again, a reassuring smile to show the woman she was friendly enough.

Vitan Armerstannie
Halloween.png
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?
With: QizPizza QizPizza (Delsin Rowe) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)
Vitan listened to the two before letting out a quick little giggle, the thing is that her sister is probably roaming around worried sick trying to find her, she's probably having a nervous breakdown since the frail girl has been missing for a couple days, she doesn't even know how she got to this city thanks to her forgetful memory but she can't wait to come back to Valorhold to see her worried sick sister if she's ever going back but this place was more alive, more entertaining and she can have a new start here instead of being known as that one girl that never leaves home. She's probably going to live here instead of coming back.

"Well, you guys told the police about your missing family members?" Vitan asked with a slightly intrigued voice, resting her head on the counter as she stares at both of them with a hint of curiosity on her dry eyes. "Because they can't just suddenly disappear like that, they might have been kidnapped or some shit."​

Last edited:
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
  • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
  • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
Money: $300
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
  • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
  • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
  • Emotional healing factor!
  • A larger blood threshold.
Status
I SLAP my h--hands down onto the counter, lo--looking at this bitch of a br..bartender. just having four d—drinks isn’t enough,

"More! I! Want! M--MORE!"

I--I don't fuckin care about how much d--drinks I drink, bedcause I AM the--*hiccup*--I'm a dragon maid wh--who can DRINK EVERYTHING SHE WANTS TO!! O--Oh and by the way, all those ch--characters from f...fission...they’re finally here after ALL these years and—

Oh, more beer, already? Yes, yes, yes, yes...YES, M—MORE BEER! I pi—pick up that fucking glass and down the beer in it, before putting it down—ah, f—*burp* ...S’cuse me, but fuck, almost broke it. Ah, whatever. Ca—can’t be bothered to deal with borken—ehh, breaked glass when I’m ha—having the time of my life anyway! I get up and wa—woah, did I just fall? Ann...anyway, I get up and—

Hang oh a sec..! Bl—black spike hair, blue suit...is that Mr. Write? What he still doing around here in the ci—city? Might as well go up and—*hiccup*—tell him something. So I go up to hi—him, or whatever.

"Niiiiiick! Aren't ya su--usp--supposed to defend your little g--girl Trucy back at y--*BELCH*--...You're world?"

Rhysie Rhysie

Marie - intoxicated

Well, you guys told the police about your missing family members?

"Yes, we absolutely did. It went all over the news, us being big deals, after all. After many, many, many searches, the police gave up, and said they simply couldn't find her," Marie recalled, blinking heavily. They had dispatched dozens of search parties- the very best squids for the job- but it wasn't enough to locate Callie. She had checked, Callie wasn't anywhere in Octo Canyon, either. It was as if Callie had simply vanished, or had been taken to a far-away land Marie hadn't yet considered to look. But, the issue was, she didn't know where to look to find Callie, anyways.

I hope that you are able to find your cousin if you ever get back to your world.

Marie sniffled, rubbing a tear out of her eye. Rodimus said getting back was as good as impossible. Everyone that had tried had failed before, right? So then, how was Marie expected to miraculously succeed in the face of everyone else's failures? She might as well be stuck here for the rest of her life, it seemed to her. "N-no, Rodimus said... He said that everyone else who tried, failed. I don't th-think we can get back. But! But, I have one small hope! Maybe, just maybe when Callie went missing, she actually came to Millennium City, like how I did. Do you think she might actually be here?"

It was a pipe dream. The chances were immeasurable. But Marie couldn't see that. In her intoxicated imagination, all she could see is the cousins' reunion after months of having been separated. It was glorious in her mind, and brought another tear to her eye. And then another. And before she knew it, the inkling was crying into the wall of the counter, "She was so great, yo-you don't even know! She was... so cheery, and innocent and happy, and she was taller than me. She was taller than me by just the width of my finger," she tried demonstrating with her trigger finger, which was still missing.

It was a bit of a shock to the inkling, but she shook it off, continuing, "You... you get the point. Her tentacles were the most fascinating glossy black, coupled with a mysterious magenta... She was just... so great... She doesn't deserve this!" Marie was now sobbing, gripping Vitan's costume, most likely drenching it in drunken tears. "She has to come back, I can't live without her, and I can't imagine what she's going through right now!" At this point, Marie had broken down into silent tears, to mourn the loss of her cousin. After a few seconds, she sneaked in another sip of her whiskey, as well.

( Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan, QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin)

Vitan Armerstannie
Halloween.png
With: QizPizza QizPizza (Delsin Rowe) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)

Vitan started shivering at the feeling of tears on her costume getting wet, she was slightly tempted to just stomp on Marie instead of actually feeling pity but the thing is that the frail girl needs to make friends around here or she's just gonna be that one irrational loser again in this city, she's tired of being the friendless loser. She needs to gain this squid's respect to prove to herself that she's becoming a better person, also to get Delsin's approval so she attempted to comfort her-- Wait what? We can't go home? Bah! Forget it, it's not like she even likes her home anyway!!

The frail girl went off the stool and crouched down to Marie's size, with a forced smile on her face, trying to look welcoming but it was decent enough, you can tell that she's actually trying to do good for the squid girl as she puts a hand on her right shoulder glancing at Delsin before looking back at Marie with a sigh escaping her lips. "Look, I'm not a talker but i'll make an exception for you since you're a really cool lady." She scratches the back of her head with her vacant arm, trying to think of something comforting to say. She's really bad at comforting people, it's plain to see. "Both of us will try our damn best to uhh." A quick pause, you can tell she has no idea what to tell her. "Make you happy and we might even find your sister here!"

W-Was that good or was it trash? Probably trash. Vitan slowly but surely withdrew her arm away from the squids shoulder before giving her a quick thumbs up, hopefully that's enough to comfort her since the frail girl has no idea what to do next, she wishes that she has a silver tongue because goddamn, her words might have been too forced and generic. She's gonna fail consoling her big time, isn't she? She was so tempted to slap herself, disappointed at her attempt but at the very least she tried and that's all that matters to her.​

1542078816155.png

Phoenix Wright(In his costume)

Location 3.png

Not only was our lawyer trying to get some drinks in rather such an outfit that'd represent the glad warrior he is (in the courtroom of course). Wright found himself on the bar downing a shot of vodka as he saw Koba acting way too drunk and telling him about defending Trucy back in his world

latest

(Jeez, how much did this person have to drink?)

latest

The veteran lawyer thought to himself as he then spoke out "An attorney also needs to take time off his duties. Little Trucy's doing fine, glad that you ask." said the spiked hair attorney as he also needed to call and check on Apollo and Trucy as well "Just don't fall on me, please. By the way. who are you disguised as?" Phoenix asked Koba trying to get a normal response as he saw her "drunken form"

latest

"Jeez Koba, you are way too drunk and to be honest, I could end up way drunker than what you are right now" spoke the law guy as he laughed

marc122 marc122

Marie - intoxicated

Marie calmed down somewhat when Vitan got down from her stool to meet the inkling. She looked up, face in anguish, trying not to cry more. Her eyes met Vitan's, and the frail girl struggled to comfort Marie. It was endearing, her attempt to cheer the inkling up. Marie calmed down further, not exactly due to what Vitan had said, but how exactly she had said it. "Vitan, I'm sorry I'm shoving all of this on you, you shouldn't have to deal with this! I'm sorry that I'm super emotional right now, it's just the alcohol talking through me, I would guess. But, yes, I hope we'll find wherever Callie is."

"You're so..." Marie started, trying to think over her words. Tears were still making their way down Marie's cheek as she continued, "Vitan, I'm glad you're here with me. You trying to help is so cute, I can't stay sad with you here!" The inkling laughed, wiping tears off her face. Truth be told, the alcohol was really messing with Marie at this point, but Vitan's cuteness to her was no lie. Especially after all of her little attempts at being the edgy cool girl! The alcohol told Marie she should really stick around with Vitan and get to know her some more. A lot more. Marie didn't argue.

"Let's... if we ever get a minute to rest, let's sleep together, Vitan! Come on, it'll be like a slumber party. We'll have fun!" Marie invited, smiling slyly yet drunkenly, and beckoning the frail girl with hand gestures. She took another sip of the whiskey, welcoming the burning sensation followed by a wash of odd coldness.

( Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan, QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin, FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Marcus)

• "Warning! Electric spike detected!" Vega's voice remained unchanged, but the panic nonetheless sent my body into action. I threw all the glasses up and trumpet into the air. I tensed my legs to dodge yet a sudden, searing pain exploded in my legs. They convulsed unwillingly, forcing me onto a knee. My eyes darted where to detect where it may have come from. I narrowed my eyes upon seeing the suited man holding his pointer finger up. Did he just shot electricity at me? I let out a huff. He was the same man that wanted me to take on this challenge, but it didn't mean it was him who did it.

The whooshing of glass alerted me that they were coming back down. I flexed my fingers. Still had control over my arms and hands. They surged out, catching the glass before they shattered onto the floor. Each one was then balanced on my arm, shoulder, or head. Once the last of them were placed, my gaze was glued onto the suited man to observe his reaction.

• Once again, Sophitia was left in the dust. She could only watch on in horror as her holy sword, the Omega Sword, was blasted into pieces in front of her eyes. A few moments later, the arrow the evil spirit was going after shattered, and the cursed sword that reminded her too much of Soul Edge eventually broke down too- but the damage was done. Despite the boy who destroyed it apologizing, all she could muster was a small “It’s fine” before nearly collapsing in shock, pulling herself up only to move back to camp.

When she finally came back, it was a... surprise to find out that they were apparently celebrating some kind of event where they were dressing up. It was enough to get her out of her mildly depressed state, forgetting about her ruined sword before heading off to Blackjack’s to change clothes. When she came out she was wearing an elegant pink ballgown with a crown on top of her head, having let her hair down and loose. She’d essentially dressed up as Princess Peach- albeit she was only following the 3D printer’s suggestion as always. She found the attire very uncomfortable compared to her original attire, but apparently she looked extremely similar sans a pair of earrings and her bright green eyes. Not to mention the fact that she didn’t wear her hair in such a strange hairstyle...

5e4453ac309ff070d75473bbdde314ac--princesa-peach-princess-games.jpg

Regardless, she managed to find a seat between Emily and a woman who looked oddly dressed like she came from her general area. The Athenian nodded towards the Empress before waving at the bartender.

“I don’t drink alcohol, but may you get me a glass of water?” She asked, letting the tender do her job before glancing at Emily’s nice dress.

“You dressed up too, huh? I think you look nice in that.” Sophie gave her companion a soft smile before turning to the other woman from earlier, who seemed quite confused. Reminded her of herself when she had originally arrived. Plus, she did look like a newcomer...

“Hey, are you new here? Don’t worry, this place isn’t like this all the time.” Again, a reassuring smile to show the woman she was friendly enough.

Kassandra turned her head and when seeing the lady in the bright pink dress, blinked a few times. It was already clear that she'd be seeing some very strange things in this world, but it was still surprising every time. "Chaire..." She said quietly but with a polite smile. The crown made her guess that this woman was some sort of royalty, but the dress made her hope that she wasn't. At least her smile comforted Kassandra slightly. "Yes, I am. Just arrived here, actually. I was trying to figure out what this place is, but... I'm not exactly picking up any useful clues around here..." She said with a smirk, gesturing to the partying crowd.

Yuuki Yoshida

Yuuki finished off his whiskey just as Archer was finished telling his story. He didn't know how it was possible for something to be made out of pure evil 'energy', although he'd definitely fought people who fit nicely under the category. Still, fighting something that was pure evil and capable of destroying the world was admittedly very cool, although Yuuki would never say that out loud.

"Jeez, wipe that stupid grin off your face will ya? It's good that you saved your world and all but normal people don't usually smile when they talk about stuff like that."

It seemed harsh but it felt like Yuuki didn't mean anything bad when he said it. He was just telling Archer that he should be more sad or angry when you describe how your world and everyone in it was almost obliterated.

Yuuki placed his empty glass on a nearby end table and stuffed his hands into his pockets. In all honesty, he was feeling a bit jealous of Archer, having defeated such a powerful thing, even if he had help from his friends. There was only one battle Yuuki had ever been a part of that might have been able to hold a candle to Archer's story. He didn't like telling it, but he didn't like losing to this drunk any less.

"I probably saved the world once too. In my world, my friend's grandpa, Mr. Joestar told me about a vampire named DIO who had stolen the body of his great-grandfather and had once planned to turn everyone in the world into his undead servants. It took us a few weeks to get to a place called Egypt where he was hiding out, biding his time and getting stronger after having been sealed away for three-hundred years. When we finally found him we discovered that DIO's Stand, The World had the ability to stop time. Two of my friends died before we could even fight DIO, and my friend Kakyoin gave his life to reveal the secret of DIO's Stand."

Yuuki sighed and brushed his crimson hair back, as he thought about Iggy, Avdol and Kakyoin. He always wondered if he could have saved them if he had only done something different. If he hadn't had gotten trapped by D'arby Jr. and forced to play his stupid games he could've gone with Iggy, Avdol, and Polnareff and he could have helped them. And Kakyoin... He never even got the chance to say goodbye to his parents after DIO planted that flesh bud into him and forced him to fight Jotaro and me.

"Jotaro, Polnareff, Mr. Joestar and I barely survived our fight with DIO. In the end, it was Jotaro who finally beat him when he learned that he could stop time too. If it wasn't for that, that battle could have ended a lot differently. I definitely wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for him."

Yuuki picked up his glass again and attempted to down it all in one go, completely forgetting that he had already finished it before he started telling his story. Instead, he was met with cold ice cubes sliding onto his face. "Fucking cold!" He said, shivering slightly and rubbing the ice cube water off his face.

Vitan Armerstannie
Halloween.png
With: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)

That worked? Her words actually worked?! Color her surprised since she never consoled somebody before and her first attempt succeeded, She felt so powerful and charismatic. She felt like a God and the fact that Marie even called her cute boosts her confident so much she had a genuine smile on her face, a laugh came out of her lips as she finished listening to the squid lady, heeding her invitation to a slumber party for two. She doesn't really have any reason to say no to her and her company is nice but she has to ask one question though.

"You won't play with my body when I sleep, right?" Vitan casually joked with glee on her voice, gesturing at Marie with her finger guns before letting out another chuckle. "But yeah, we'll have a sleepover I guess!" She's never been in a sleep over before it wouldn't hurt to at least try one, plus. The girl is pretty cute and she can't say no to that drunken-looking face of hers.​

Archer

"I'm smiling because our world wasn't destroyed, the fact that me and my friends were able to protect it makes me happy" Archer said in response to Yuuki's comment about his smile. "It was a tragedy, but I'll continue to smile anyways." Archer said, grinning lopsided. The alcohol was still messing with him, but you could still see his happy disposition shining through. He preferred to remember the good times and parts of anything, rather than focus on the negatives.

As Yuuki told his story, Archer couldn't keep his happy disposition for long. Compared to the Medium fight, DIO seemed to be a true terror. Nobody had to make any huge sacrifices like giving their life. The largest sacrifice made was Archer facing the Medium alone while the others rallied the troops. Archer could tell, even through his drunken eyes, just how much those sacrifices had affected Yuuki. That also explained a lot about why Yuuki acted the way he did, watching your friends die would be a traumatizing experience for anyone. Archer could only guess how much it of an impact it had on the man in front of him. "Wow, that....." Archer started, "That makes anything I've ever done look like a small thing, I haven't had to deal with a sacrifice like that ever in my life.'' Archer said sincerely. He sipped on his margarita, enjoying the sweet drink as it reminded him of home.

Eclipsa

latest
Her wand!

At the sight of Asriel falling, Eclipsa pointed her want at the monster boy and cast, "Levitato." A purple energy surrounded the boy and levitated him in the air. Eclipsa gently lowered him to the ground and then stopped her spell. "Are you alright Asriel? That was quite the fall you almost took." Eclipsa told the boy. Her wand had felt..... different when she cast. Almost as if it was less powerful than it had been before she'd left Mewni. This was an interesting development to say the least.

What could be the cause?

( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sleek Sleek )

Marie - intoxicated

Marie looked up to Vitan, and smiled at her reaction. How did she manage to make the tough girl Vitan smile? She would never know. What she did know is that there was no possible way for Vitan to get any cuter. There was just no way. If you showed Marie a picture of a cuter Vitan, her head would just explode. She was that cute right now. So cute, the little inkling could almost kiss her. But! She had just asked a question, "No, of course not! I'm not crazy! Just a lot of good-natured fun, okay, Vitan?"

Marie struggled to find a segway to kissing Vitan, before settling on, "...A-alright, you probably want to know what kind of fun we'll be having during our sleepover. But..." she looked around, pretending to look embarrassed, "It has to be a secret, okay? I need to whisper it to you!" She tugged on Vitan's costume, leaning towards her, before suddenly turning to Vitan's face, and giving her a quick kiss on her lips.

"That's the secret. Don't tell anyone, alright?" Marie said, now giggling to herself, having satisfied her urge to kiss the adorable girl.

( Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan, QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin, FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Marcus)

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Awkward > Relieved
    Physical Condition= Fine/Hip
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction The Conduit sat there rather awkward as Marie poured her drunken heart out on the floor. This was a bit sudden given that they just met, but the squid girl was drunk. But she just had a couple of shots, didn't she? Maybe because she is so small or because she is a squid or something like that, that alcohol works faster or harder? Or was she just like this? Whatever was up, Delsin wasn't quite sure what to say as the squid bawled her eyes into Vitan's cape. Just when he was about to excuse himself, Bender from Futurama showed up, only to reveal that it was Marcus in a costume.

“Yo, guess who it is! So, you wanna introduce me to your new pals here? Maybe share some tales of your heroism out in the city while you’re at it?”

"Yo. Let's...let them have their moment for now." Delsin eagerly took a fresh bottle from Marcus and turned away from the whole girls moment thing. Man was Delsin glad that Marcus showed up at this time. He did not want to deal with an emotionally unstable, drunken squid tonight. Popping open the bottle of beer, the hacker gave him, Delsin took a good long drink. "Dude, I owe you for bailing me out of that. That was something I can't handle. A tyrannical military occupation and a sword that possesses people? No problem. Girl issues? No bueno. ... Nice costume by the way, Bender."

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned: Cephalopod009 Cephalopod009 (Marie) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

• Sophitia was quickly served her water glass, and took a small sip of the refreshing drink before the newcomer woman replied, shockingly in her own native Greek tongue. She couldn't stop her emerald green eyes from widening in mild surprise, before her smile became truly genuine.

"Miláte Elliniká! (You speak Greek!) You're the first to speak our language; I think English is much more popular here." The Athenian commented before noticing the girl's eyes draw over to the crown on her head. The young girl took her crown before placing it on the counter, running her gloved hand through her hair.

"Don't worry- I'm just a baker's daughter. We're all dressed up because this seems to be more or less an occassion of partying. I am but a humble girl." She bowed her head before realizing she hadn't quite introduced herself, before raising a gloved hand to her potential new Greek ally.

"Sophitia Alexandra, at your service."

Vitan Armerstannie
Capture9.PNG
With: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)

"No, of course not! I'm not crazy! Just a lot of good-natured fun, okay, Vitan?"

Vitan chuckled quietly, rolling her eyes before glancing back at Marie, did she know she was joking? The frail girl honestly can't tell but whatever. She's just gonna assume she knows, continuing to listen to her with the smile growing even more sweeter and a lot less villain-esque (Look at the picture). she doesn't even know she pulled off a genuine smile since she can't really see her face here, the frail girl will actually freak out if she knew so it's probably best not to tell her that.

While she continued to listen to the drunk squid, watching her actions and facial expressions, examining her embarrassed look, it was kinda cute to her before she was pulled closer by the costume for a quiet whisper to the ear or at least that's what Vitan thinks only to get a sudden small kiss to the lips and she has to admit it, she was surprised with her eyes widening, staring at Marie since she does not know to react to the situation. She's never been kissed by somebody that's not apart of her family before.

Vitan was obviously blushing just a little bit, rubbing the back of her head for quite a while before putting on another smile. "I--" She paused for a bit. "I have no idea how to react!" Vitan admitted before giggling joyfully. She finally got her first kiss, you have no idea how long she's been waiting for that sweet sweet smooch on the lips, in fact. She just wanted to yell proudly about getting her first kiss the only thing stopping her is that she doesn't want any attention suddenly go towards her. That would be awkward as fuck.​

Last edited:

• Sophitia was quickly served her water glass, and took a small sip of the refreshing drink before the newcomer woman replied, shockingly in her own native Greek tongue. She couldn't stop her emerald green eyes from widening in mild surprise, before her smile became truly genuine.

"Miláte Elliniká! (You speak Greek!) You're the first to speak our language; I think English is much more popular here." The Athenian commented before noticing the girl's eyes draw over to the crown on her head. The young girl took her crown before placing it on the counter, running her gloved hand through her hair.

"Don't worry- I'm just a baker's daughter. We're all dressed up because this seems to be more or less an occassion of partying. I am but a humble girl." She bowed her head before realizing she hadn't quite introduced herself, before raising a gloved hand to her potential new Greek ally.

"Sophitia Alexandra, at your service."

Kassandra raised her eyebrows and leaned in a little with a genuine smile on her lips. It turned out she had more in common with this girl than she expected, and it pleased her to know that even though she was dressed strangely, there was at least one person that seemed normal around here. The woman's accent when speeking Greek sounded a bit strange and rough in her ears though.

"Kassandra of Sparta" she answered, shaking the woman's hand and brining it up to courteously kiss it. "Being a baker is hard and honest work, you must be proud of your father. I'm afraid I'm not much dressed for the occasion though." She was wearing something that looked like armor and faulds but wouldn't actually be too effective at stopping anything. It was designed for mobility and, honestly, fashion, a cloak of red cloth wrapped around her shoulders, her muscular arms exposed, and she didn't even bother to put on a helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back