Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

[Quest] Stand Proud - Finished

• “No…! No, no, no!” Emily cried out, backing away from the group--and especially far away from Yuuki’s new Stand.

“I will not… I cannot be denied fate itself! No matter how powerful your Stand is, I’ll spill your guts and take whatever’s left of the arrow for myself, even if I have to cut you all open to get it! You’re finished!”

Emily took a quick few steps forward, planting her foot firmly in the asphalt and twisting to the left of Yuuki, while the blade of the scimitar flung itself horizontally towards the neck of the highschooler. And yet… Yuuki didn’t resist. He couldn’t even react before Anubis was embedded inches within the side of his neck, blood gushing out, then cleaved his head off with just a tiny bit more force. Before anyone could process what had happened, the body completely disappeared, along with his newly evolved Stand. Even Emily seemed disoriented, as Anubis was just as stainless as ever, not a drop of blood coating the blade.

She shook her head and scoffed.

“H-Hah…! I suppose his Stand didn’t offer him anything more except a slight increase to his existing powers, yet even that was no match for me… Anubis, the true ruler of the dead!”

Yet, in the far corner of the battlefield, Mista stood completely unimpressed. The gunslinger swiftly unloaded his revolver’s cylinder into the self-proclaimed God of Death. For once, everyone actually saw his tricks in action. Like nasty, golden fairies, the Sex PIstols zipped about atop their respective bullets, then redirecting them with quick kicks towards Anubis.

This time, however, the Stand was fully prepared, as Emily turned heel, twisting the sword so the flat of the blade was facing forward and effortlessly halting them in their tracks.

“Do you really think you can just defeat me by using the same tricks over and over? Are you really that dense, gunslinger?!”

Kobayashi’s attempt was just as futile as she’d anticipated, with her kick being easily parried.

“No matter what Stand you’ve acquired, you’re all going to die, all just as quickly as your ally before you!”

“Are you sure about that?”

Behind Emily was Yuuki, his head firmly attached to his neck as if it had never left. Behind him was the transformed Deep Purple, plain for all those with newly found Stands to see. Emily froze as Yuuki’s Stand grabbed ahold of her wrist, squeezing it with all its newfound might.

- A few seconds ago… -

I laid there in awe as my Stand changed right before my eyes. It wasn’t just its appearance, something else was different too. No doubt it had gotten stronger, but it wasn’t obvious how. I didn’t have to think about that for long, though, I knew that I didn’t have to think anymore once I felt the sharp blade of Anubis stuck in the side of my neck. It had finally struck me at that point that I’d lost. I had lost this fight, but surprisingly. I didn’t feel angry at all. I couldn’t feel anything anymore. I closed my eyes and wondered if this was what it felt like to be dying right before my head came off.

At least, it should’ve come off. When I opened my eyes, everything seemed to be moving in reverse. It started to feel that way too when Anubis pulled itself out from my neck. It was a strange sensation, having a huge gash in my neck heal itself. It was like slowly tearing off a band-aid, if that made sense. I was starting to understand what was happening, as attacks aimed at Anubis were moving back towards the attackers.

I stood up and watched the world around me move backward, it was like rewinding your favorite VHS tape. As I positioned myself behind Emily, I let out a breath and a purple haze came flowing out of my mouth like cigarette smoke. And just like that, time started to move forward, attacks made their way to Emily and Anubis swung at the space where my neck used to be.

My new Stand was allowing me to cheat death. It was rewinding time to back before I died... A new(ish) Stand meant a new name. Deep Purple Requiem. It wasn’t the most creative name, but it’d do.

- Present -

“I have to admit, if I had never fought DIO and his The World, I’d say you were definitely the most irritating Stand I’d ever met. I can see how Jotaro and Polnareff might have had a hard time with you.”

Try as hard as she might, the possessed Emily could only bare with the pain for so long before she released Anubis, freeing her from her spiritual captivity.
    Before the blade could touch the ground, Deep Purple hardened the air beneath it, keeping it afloat just at Yuuki’s eye level.

“Still, you deserve some recognition. Giving us such a hard time, I really thought we were gonna lose this fight.”

Deep Purple tightened its smoky hands into a fist, keeping them level with the helpless sword Stand.

“What is your command, master?”

Yuuki almost scoffed at the question, as if there was any other way this was going to end.

“You have to ask? Just destroy this piece of shit already.”

What came next was a barrage of punches against Anubis, a hail of strikes going so fast it was almost invisible to the naked eye. Every punch was followed by an explosion created by Deep Purple Requiem, it may have been overkill, but you couldn’t afford to be careless with a dangerous Stand like Anubis. All the while, Yuuki and Deep Purple Requiem were simultaneously screaming, it sounded a lot like the one from Deep Purple’s song Highway Star.

After a good few seconds, the sword had been blown to pieces and the pieces had been pounded into a fine powder. Just to be sure, Yuuki had Deep Purple Requiem detonate the hydrogen particles around the dust pile, erasing them in an instant but small ball of flame.

Yuuki took another deep breath and Deep Purple Requiem was gone, along with what little remained of Anubis. He spat on the ground and started walking back towards the 21st Nome.

"This mission blows."

Yuuki turned back towards the others and their newfound Stands with a nonchalant look.

“I'm going back to the base. Are you guys coming or not?"

T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Haz. Haz. Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie Sleek Sleek

"Hold the fucking phone" Whiplash growls as he storms toward Yuuki, grabbing him by his collar as he grits his teeth "What is going on here?!" he barks, trying his best not to lose his cool as he grinds his teeth in frustration. After a moment, he points with his other hand to Deep Purple Requiem "What the fuck is that thing? What kind of crazy drugs were on that arrow, and why the fuck are so calm?!" he was visibly distressed, not angry by choice, but out of a requirement to be anything other than stunned in shock at the crazy things he was seeing.

What were these ghosts? What was this strange energy he felt flowing through him, and why did the name 'Zardonic' ring so loud in the back of his mind? Why did he feel like a part of him that had laid dormant for so long was awoken by a tiny graze left by a shard of that arrow? "Can...Can we just slow down and fucking talk about what's going on here?" he says, finally calming down and releasing the man from his grip as he collects himself. He holds up his hands, the blue and ivory gauntlets on his hands flexing slowly as he stares at them "These aren't my gloves, they feel weightless, and...I can still feel my gloves underneath them, too." he looks up at the ghost before him and sighs as he closes his eyes "Am I wearing ghost gloves?"

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Vitan Armerstannie
Vitan4.PNG
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?
With: People who fought Anubis

'This bitch stole my glory.' Vitan mused
Hate. Word's cannot describe how much Vitan hates Yuuki right now, her brain can't even fathom a shadow of the hatred she's currently feeling because of him stealing the kill, HER kill that she DESERVED and WANTED. The Girl started trembling in anger with her fists clenched tightly accompanied by her unsteady breathing, glaring at the teenager, staring at his face as violent thoughts about the boy began spreading around her head like wildfire. She just wanted to throw a mindless rant to the boy, having a hard time to control her urge to just charge and strangle him to death with her own bare hands but she decided to wait instead when they get back to the base, with a plan on her head to get some payback by putting some good old cyanide on his drink if she's willing to buy some in the printer.

"This mission blows."

That sentence alone made her anger increase tenfold, pulling her hair aggressively to the point where she can almost pull it out while stomping the ground loudly with both of her feet, she still thinks that the finishing blow should have been dealt by her since she obviously put a lot of effort to destroy The Stand's luck, she even went pass her limit of only doing it once a day even! It might not look like she hasn't done jack shit the entire battle but her ability drains her so much. Vitan at least deserves some credit for the help she gave to the battle but there's no use getting mad now, she's getting her revenge anyway by giving the poor lad a poisoned drink, causing a smile to grow on her face.​

Last edited:
Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Longsword, Damaged Suit of Armor, Bottle of Holy Water, The Light's Favor, An Inactive Stand
Condition: Longsword and Suit of Armor damaged, injury from Stand Arrow fragment has healed
Stress: 18/200 (Stress heal of 4 stress)

Reynauld spent a good minute staring at Deep Purple Requiem in shock. So, this is what this Stand arrow did? Did it give you a Stand, or did it turn you into a stand?
The crusader, very slowly, lowered his blade. He wasn't too sure what to make of this. It would seem he would survive this... fragment. But what Reynauld was more concerned about was both Yu and Emily. Reynauld's answer was swift.
"I shall be checking on those who were possessed."
True to his word, Reynauld swiftly walked over to both Yu and Emily, gauging their injuries, all the while murmuring a prayer of thanks to the Light for seeing this task through.
(sorry for short post, I wasn't sure how to flesh it out)
Haz. Haz. GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack jigglesworth jigglesworth

Last edited:
Marie - heavily injured

As the inkling struggled to balance herself, she felt something was off. Something was visible that wasn't there before. It felt like a translucent layer of... magic, right beneath the real world. There were concentrations of the magic in and around everyone who got hit by the arrow, it seemed, which was what tipped off Marie. Something about the arrow gave them the ability to see something. What it was, and what its use was, were yet to be determined. She looked down, at her own self, and could feel the metaphorical magical warmth of her own body. It felt reassuring, somewhat calming. Precise with few deviations, like Marie herself. It really felt like her own self being reflected back to her.

But, like the new aura, she needed to cut out all the deviations. They still had a sentient sword to deal with. However, Marie was in no condition to fight off Anubis, especially after already revealing her one trump card. She was skeptical, but after watching attacks that were used a second time simply fail spectacularly against Anubis, she was sure that something was up with him. Yuuki, the one that caused the arrow to explode, suddenly had a smoky, purple person next to him. Was that always there? It seemed to be made up of the magical presence she was now seeing, so perhaps it really was simply always there.

Marie fell backwards suddenly, after losing her balance, and was forced to watch from a sitting position. Coincidentally, this brought Mista right back into her field of view, just as he fired off all six bullets in his revolver. It was hard to notice at first, but it appeared as if a little yellow gremlin sat atop each bullet. They delivered kicks to their bullets, which caused the bullets to turn mid-air. It made so much sense, everything that has happened so far! His bullet tricks were these little things all along. And based on what Anubis had said so far, they were Stands. They, too, gave off the same magical presence that Marie felt on herself.

Did this mean she had a Stand, too?

The question stuck with Marie, but not for very long. It retreated to the back of her mind when Anubis perfectly deflected each bullet. The little gremlins seemed disheartened by their failure. Each one seemed to have a personality of own. Perhaps Marie could ask Mista about that later. Was there a little gremlin on the bullet that severed Marie's finger? Did they enjoy it, or feel remorse for causing harm to an ally? Was Marie thinking too hard about this? Yes, she certainly was. Because something happened with Yuuki.

Emily, with Anubis in her hand, swiped, and sliced Yuuki's head clean off. Except, in an instant, he seemed to actually be not quite dead. He was actually behind Anubis, the decapitated Yuuki little more than an afterimage. Did he move really fast? Did he swap places with his Stand? Both seemed not quite right, because she was pretty sure he was completely decapitated before he became an afterimage. However, whatever just happened, Yuuki was now more than in control of the situation. His Stand grabbed Emily's hand, the one with Anubis in it, gripping apparently very tightly.

Marie watched as Anubis fell from Emily's hand. As soon as it left her grasp, it became an unimaginably alluring treasure. Marie needed to have it. She futilely reached for it, from her place on the road, before Yuuki dealt with it in totality. A million punches, much too fast for Marie to watch, but accompanied with an explosion, and a subtle shockwave. She could feel and count the shockwaves. And each one was accompanied with an indiscriminate shout, which blended together into sheer willpower in the form or sound. It sounded like an outburst of futile hostility, even though Marie could plainly see the sword being vaporized.

After an incredibly long five seconds, Yuuki stopped, and the sword was destroyed. Another second later, the air around the dust particulate of Anubis that remained combusted in a satisfying conclusion, and nothing of Anubis remained. She could tell, because she didn't feel the insatiable need to wield the sword any more. Now that the immediate threat was no longer present, she could heave a sign of relief. A certain burden lifted, and Marie could stand up easily again. She surveyed the crowd, and spotted a particularly dissatisfied character.

Marie ambled towards Vitan, wondering, "Hey, what's got you so tightly-strung? Do you need some help?"

( Haz. Haz. Chungchangching Chungchangching fight me >:3)

Last edited:

• 1540584812146.pngFor whatever reason Jeremiah couldn't seem to remember why he was giving a hand-shake to an RPG character, an edgy one at that. Something about a distress signal and people in peril, boring stuff like that he couldn't bother to remember even if he could. However, out of the redundant situation, something interesting could be salvaged. The spiky hunk of metal in front of him seemed injured, but he could probably handle a little scrap, right? Jeremiah needed some actual practice with his powers, to see if they were on the same level before being transported here.

Pushing his glasses back along his nose before looking up to stare the behemoth in the face. With an ever so slight smirk, he proposes:

"Say, you seem to be somewhat inhibited by your injury. I could buy you a healing potion, but only if you have a practice spar with me, since coming to this world I haven't had any chance to get my gears into motion, as one would say."

Yuuki Yoshida

Yuuki wasn't too impressed when Whiplash turned him around and grabbed him by the collar. He didn't care much for hotheaded guys like this one, which made him wonder how he and Polnareff ever became friends. Then again, when you go on a long and arduous journey with a group of strangers it'd be hard not to form some kind of bond with them. Yuuki gripped one of Whiplash's arms, staring him down with eyes unblinking.
"This school uniform is the only clothing I have in this stupid city. I'd appreciate it if you didn't mess them up more than they already are."
When Whiplash let him go, Yuuki brushed off his collar and looked at his "ghost" gloves with mild interest.
"My guess is when you got hit with that arrow thing you gained the same power I have. A Stand. I suppose you could think of it as a manifestation of your fighting spirit. Or, if you need a simpler explanation, I could say that yeah, it's a ghost. Your own pair of ghost gloves."
Yuuki grabbed one of Whiplash's wrists and held up his hand to examine it. He'd never seen a Stand that looked like a pair of gloves before. He thought it was weird that it wasn't something more... Alive.
Yuuki let go of his hand and stuffed his own into his pockets. He sighed because he knew he was going to have to explain some more otherwise this guy would keep bugging him. What a pain.
"Here's the basics. One; only people with Stands can see Stands. That's the whole reason you and the others could never see my Deep Purple. You guys could only see Anubis because he was bound to that sword."
Yuuki was starting to feel like a teacher in a lecture hall, no doubt other people that went through the same thing Whiplash did would be moseying on over to listen to what he had to say.
"Two; only Stands can hurt other Stands, unless your Anubis of course. Any damage done to your Stand is usually reflected back to their user, although I don't know if the same goes for those gloves of yours."
Yuuki really hoped people were paying attention. He wasn't going to repeat himself if one of these inattentive idiots asked him again.
"Three; Stands all have their own special abilities and most Stands and their powers are controlled by their users. Personally, I've never seen a guy with more than one Stand, or two Stands that were exactly alike."
Yuuki neglected to mention Star Platinum and The World, but he wasn't going to get into that anytime soon. He'd heard enough talk about DIO for one day.
"Is that all? Can we go now?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman @AnyoneElseWhoMightBeListening​

Vitan Armerstannie
g.png
With: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)
"Hey, what's got you so tightly-strung? Do you need some help?"

Vitan halted her stomping, flinching a bit from surprise after hearing Marie suddenly talk to her. She slowly but surely turned to the squid person with an aloof expression on her face, checking her out from head to toe, taking a good long look at her while she slowly lets go of her hair. Vitan cupped her chin casually, losing the unapproachable look on her face as it turns into a curious one, tilting her head to the right then to the left as she continues to examine the small girl while looking down at her, realizing how small she is with that weird tentacle hair, is this girl some kind of fusion between humans and squids? If so, that would be cool.

"Are you a child or are you just real fucking small?" The frail girl asked the Squid with a monotone voice as she puts her hands back to her hoodie pocket where they belong, continuing to examine the squid girl while walking around her in circles, getting every goddamn detail she could find before stopping right in front of her, right back at the place she was previously standing on. Vitan finds this. . . creature really familiar somehow, she thinks she saw a picture of her at least once or twice in the internet, she doesn't really know since she easily forgets things to the point where she can't even remember her co-workers faces and names, but that's just a minor inconvenience on her book.​

Last edited:
Archer panted as he landed back on the ground from flying, his Divine Staff disappeared in a flash of light from his hand. Archer watched in awe of Yuuki’s stand, it was somehow able to overpower Anubis entirely and pound the sword to dust. Archer could see the black Rukh disappear once Anubis had been vanquished, the sight was beautiful to Archer’s eyes. Although nobody else could see or feel it, Archer felt a large evil energy disappear, a breath of relief escaped his lips as he started to walk over to Marie.

Archer extended his hand over the girl, it glowed a bright purple that then caused Marie to glow purple as well. The wounds on the girl vanished and she was healed by Archer’s magic, “Let’s get back to the 21st Nome as well.” Archer said to Marie. He started to walk off towards where Yuuki and the others were.

If only other stand users can see a stand... then why can I?
Archer thought to himself, it must have something to do with being a Magi.

“So how did you beat him?” Archer asked Yuuki as they walked back into the mansion. It seemed insane that he was able to beat Anubis himself since nobody else had seemed to do any damage to him. Whatever the reason was, Yuuki seemed to have a good deal of strength so Archer respected him.

( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind @AnyoneElseInTheStandMission )

Yuuki Yoshida

At first, Yuuki was a bit intimidated by the sheer size of this absolute unit Jonathan. Having taken his body, DIO had been the same height, only Jonathan came across as more of the gentle giant type than anything. Still, he was pretty tall for someone born in the 1800's.
"A creepy bloodthirsty vampire named DIO? Yeah, we're probably thinking of the same guy. You needn't worry though, my friends and I took care of him for good. If you believe all those old horror novels, there's no coming back for a vampire who's seen the sunlight."
Yuuki wasn't about to tell Jonathan that DIO had taken over his body. He wouldn't want him thinking all the trouble DIO caused was because he failed.
"I'm Yoshida, Yuuki, from Japan. Believe it or not, I'm actually well acquainted with both your grandson and your, uh, great-great-grandson."
Yuuki looked slightly annoyed when Archer asked him how he beat Anubis, but it was hard to tell considering he always looked that way.
"I mean, once you knock the sword out of someone's hands Anubis is pretty helpless. At least, that's what I was told. My friends ran into him once and they told me all about him. They weren't kidding when they said he was a pain in the ass. After that, it's just a matter of getting rid of the sword."

T The Man With No Name P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d

• I remained at Libra base while the others went on to do quest. Vega had asked me so he could begin compiling data on my allies and enemies without interruption. I shrugged him off, readying myself for another encounter. Vega was persistent, however. He argued that the process would be halted or slowed down while he directed processing power to formulate strategies. There was also the not so subtle implication that Vega thought me socially inept and he hoped to reteach me everything. Considering what had occurred in past events, I agreed to stay at the base for the time being.

And I opted to annihilate training dummies much to Vega’s dismay. He wanted me to read a ‘book’, whatever that may be.

“It appears we have a guest.”

I tilted my head as I punched through another dummy. How would Vega know?

“This would be a great opportunity to practice on your greetings. Please approach the door, open it, and appear as least threatening as possible.”

I pushed my fist up from the dummy’s torso up through its head, splitting it in two. I nodded in response. It sounded simple enough. I picked up Daisy and walked to the entrance. The doors opened to reveal a man in a padded overcoat. A bandana was wrapped over the lower portion of his face. He looked like a thug given his appearance. However, I tried to appear as least threatening as possible.

[IMG='width:348px;']https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QleVGGsP2OqTTZ52GcLZ-oFOs6rc1SLkLVUP6jG7F-qagX1fxs5SQSXYA2EZiYgJdYTtIxVAp5Km1WSSiQSGmTrxr7YqGaPOVfNklvQpkYFMmYUoEYf8YB0MywnCmcgr_CdeG-B[/IMG]​

Marie - healthy

Marie cocked her head at Vitan's question, which really, really was out of the blue. She supposed that after a while, being a short person just becomes part of one's perspective, something that blends in with all the other small details. Although, it was true, Marie contrasted heavily with the lanky teen before her. She chuckled faintly, before answering, "Nope! I'm just a really fucking small person. I'm Marie, I'm actually 19 years old. I don't think I caught your name before, what is it?"

After she asked, she felt a somewhat familiar presence behind her, whom turned out to be Archer! He was prepared, with a healing spell. He had a lot more luck this time, as the spell rejuvenated Marie, making her feel more alive than any combat situation could. She turned around, bowing subtly in response to his spell. "Archer! Thank you, that really helped," she flexed her fingers, noticing that her right trigger finger was still missing. Which reminded her of the Stand situation, "Oh, did you get hit with a piece of that arrowhead?" She addressed the question to both Archer and Vitan, not wanting to leave either one out.

(Holy hecc a short post from feind!? How tragic! Chungchangching Chungchangching P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d )

Dismas
Equipment: Padded Overcoat
Condition: OK
Stress: 1/200 (sp00ked)

Dismas' expression, for a split millisecond, was one of utter shock. He clearly wasn't expecting a towering man clad in green armor to be the one opening the door.
Dismas quickly collected himself and swiftly attempted to look as professional as he possibly could.
"Greetings. I was encouraged to come here virtue of a letter. Here."
Dismas handed over the magical letter that seemingly burned its envelope off but left the letter completely intact. Dismas was still fascinated by the letter, but it didn't show as Dismas kept a stoic face.
Critic Ham Critic Ham (Dismas is interacting with Doomguy)

After a confusing bus ride, Kassandra stepped off when asked to and turned her head to stare at the marvelous transportation method she was just in. She shook her head gently and just shrugged off the strange thing. She'd seen stranger. What worried her more right now was the fact that she didn't have any of her weapons, and she absolutely hated being defenseless like this. She sighed and took a few steps away, taking in the environment and looking at the sky. To her surprise, she saw her eagle Ikaros soaring there, and she smiled. It comforted her to know that her most loyal friend was able to follow her here, wherever here was.

"Alright, friend... Time to see what's going on."

She jogged her way to the warehouse and ran up against it, taking a few vertical steps up before realizing there was nothing to grip on to and sliding back down. The wall was completely smooth and there was no way she could climb onto it. "Malaka... Can't go up..." Not even her eagle could properly see what was going on inside. Realizing there were no other options now, she opened the warehouse doors and stepped inside confidently, but looking around curiously.

Kassandra stepped into the warehouse and saw two others there, one tall in strange-looking green armor, and one in an overcoat. The woman stepped slowly and quietly inside, listening in on the conversation but keeping her guard up. She was wearing light Spartan armor and faulds with a red cloak around her neck, her brown hair done in a braid and falling over her shoulder and chest. Her arms, and all of her body, looked muscular and in peak physical condition. Her face looked sweet and innocent, but her eyes could express a certain suspicion or malice.

She stood still short distance away from the two, then cleared her throat. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked in her thick Greek accent. "I'm looking for some answers here."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Critic Ham Critic Ham

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Meteor Crash Site
    Mental Condition= Really Sorry
    Physical Condition= Fine/Groveling
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction Delsin just watches as Baseball Bat uses some smoky looking dude to smash up the sword called Anubis. Wasn't smoke supposed to be Delsin's thing? Apparently not. But that was still a cool end to the fight, even if Delsin was a bit unless during the whole thing. Lesson learned: get good with your powers before you try to freeze some stupid powerful sword with it. But now...he had to start apologizing real hard to Warrior Goddess Chick before she smites him with her divine powers or something. The Conduit dissolves his Nanite builds and then walks to the busty blond Greek girl. He falls to his knees and pleads, "Please don't kill me with your divine melons of judgement, o great goddess!"

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)
    Mentioned: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Yuuki)
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

Vitan Armerstannie
g.png
With: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie) P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d (Archer}

After the Squid got her wounds patched up from some kind of magic spell, at least Vitan thinks it was a magic spell. She took a quick glance at the blonde teenager before looking right back at the squid girl with a skeptic look plastered on her face. She just couldn't believe that somebody as small as her is nineteen, is she a midget perhaps? Probably but she's too attractive to be one in Vitan's point of view. She sighed a little, rolling her eyes in a nonchalant manner in the process trying to get a great or at the very least decent first impression by acting 'cool' if she's even capable of doing that.

"My name's Vitan Armerstannie but you can call me Vita instead." She said with her hands on her hoodie pockets and a bored voice quickly forgetting about the anger she previously felt to Yuuki while looking down at Marie with her head tilted slightly to the right wondering where she got that queer outfit from, it looks real flashy but then again anything that slightly bright is flashy to Vitan since everything she wears either has muted colors or are just extremely dark, it was nice to see clothing with a little bit of color for once​

Last edited:

• The man gave me a letter after overcoming what I presumed to be shock. I snatched the letter out of his hands. Vega scolding me I was supposed to gently take it. I rolled my eyes. Already Vega was trying to become like my father. Don’t be so angry all the time! Don’t violently grab a bully’s arm and break it!

I skimmed through the letter. It was addressed to 0.1%, probably the few that were selected to come to Libra base. The sender was Not Rod. Rodimus.

“It would seem we have to deal with their predicament ourselves.” Vega used the internal comms to speak to me. The others wouldn’t hear it as… wait, others?

I looked around and caught a woman speaking to us. She wore armor reminiscent of Ancient Greeks. Exact City-State I didn’t know. However, her gaze held me and the other man under suspicion, perhaps malice.

“Doom Slayer, do I have permission to speak for you?”

My throat rumbled at the memory of my vocal cords being torn when I spoke. I nodded.

“Greetings, I am Vega,” the A.I. spoke through the external comms to speak to them.”Please step inside the base and things will be explained.”

• The man gave me a letter after overcoming what I presumed to be shock. I snatched the letter out of his hands. Vega scolding me I was supposed to gently take it. I rolled my eyes. Already Vega was trying to become like my father. Don’t be so angry all the time! Don’t violently grab a bully’s arm and break it!

I skimmed through the letter. It was addressed to 0.1%, probably the few that were selected to come to Libra base. The sender was Not Rod. Rodimus.

“It would seem we have to deal with their predicament ourselves.” Vega used the internal comms to speak to me. The others wouldn’t hear it as… wait, others?

I looked around and caught a woman speaking to us. She wore armor reminiscent of Ancient Greeks. Exact City-State I didn’t know. However, her gaze held me and the other man under suspicion, perhaps malice.

“Doom Slayer, do I have permission to speak for you?”

My throat rumbled at the memory of my vocal cords being torn when I spoke. I nodded.

“Greetings, I am Vega,” the A.I. spoke through the external comms to speak to them.”Please step inside the base and things will be explained.”

Kassandra had completely forgotten about the letter that invited her into the warehouse. One of the two individuals seemed to speak to her, and she would have found the voice intimidating or disturbing if she weren't distracted by one other thing.

"Are you holding a bunny?" She asked, crossing her arms and looking down at it with a smile. Maybe none of them were a threat to her after all. "Anyway, just... show me the way. If following you means getting some answers, I'll do it."

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: N/A}

As Baird stood at the sidelines, this not really being his kind of situation, he watched as his fellow agents battle Anubis. Well, Yu possessed by Anubis. Or, possessed by the sword? Wait, Anubis IS the sword, so battling Yu possessed by Anubis via contact with the sword... that was brought to Earth on an meteorite along with a golden arrow. Right. Damon is having a hard time doubting this is all some elongated, lucid, fever dream. Can't rule anything out this early.

Back in the battle he was avoiding, it seemed like they were on equal footing with Anubis. That is, until the sword changed hands into some woman in a fancy getup, and Anubis was given new powers to use in the fight. Some sort of tendril sprung from her hand, gripping onto a man's leg, and bringing Anubis to the arrow he was after. Lots of people sprung into action, and it was hard for Baird to make out exactly what happened. His allies blocked his view, but one thing was clear, Anubis was going to have a hard time getting that arrow. The arrow suddenly exploded without warning, shards flying outwards and imbedding themselves into whatever they pleased, even his own allies. A shard came for him, but all it did was graze his goggles, no injury there.

The rest of the battle wasn't very clear, it seemed like something was gripping onto the woman's arm, squeezing it hard enough for her to drop the sword, but he couldn't see anything doing it. His legs began working on their own, walking towards the sword without conscious command. That feeling of want was back, the want to hold the sword in his grasp. But it was soon after gone, as the sword just broke into a fine powder and ignited! Just like that! He was sure he didn't see anything do it, so what gives? The old man let out a sigh, glad the sword is gone but also exasperated with the lack of sense this entire world is making. Even listening in on the other guy's explanation didn't help much, but at least he has an idea of what destroyed the sword. Must have been that guy's "Stand", which Baird thinks is quite a stupid name. Still, even though he got thrown into all this "magic" mumbojumbo, at the very least, there is chicken waiting for him back at Libra. With that thought, the Gear makes his way back to their HQ, stomach grumbling.

Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Longsword, Damaged Suit of Armor, Bottle of Holy Water, The Light's Favor, An Inactive Stand
Condition: Longsword and Suit of Armor damaged
Stress: 15/200 (Yay, he's not turning into a stand!)
The crusader was satisfied with his answers about the Stand, before lifting Emily up. Questions can come later.
"Ye shall be fine. I've suffered far worse injuries when I led my first charge."
A small chuckle was heard underneath his helmet.
"The Light has seen me through every single time I've charged. I have no doubt it shall smile upon ye as well."
jigglesworth jigglesworth

Dismas
Stress: 1/200
The highwayman turned to face the newcomer (Kassandra). Dismas wasn't too sure what to make of it, but upon hearing her question, Dismas immediately responded.
"My guess is as good as yours."
After that short answer, Dismas immediately turned to face Doomguy again. Unlike Kassandra, Dismas made no note about the bunny, seeing as he was still in some degree of shock after the unexpected greeting.
"Alright, I'm following."
Critic Ham Critic Ham

(why can i not post today)

• I gave a brief nod as we stepped inside the base. There, Vega explained the basics of what was happening. For one reason or another, they were taken from their worlds and trapped within this one called Millennium City. Most of their equipment and abilities were taken or nullified. However, they could still hold onto any non-armoured clothing, useless items such as beads, and one item or ability that somehow wasn’t taken.

Millennium City was the result of countless beings taken from their worlds as there was no way to return. Vega told them a way to go back had been discovered, but it was a difficult path. That I didn’t mind. I was no stranger to dimension hopping so finding the right ingredients wouldn’t be too hard.

Libra base was the headquarters for a selected group of beings. Vega stated that I was a recent selection so neither me or him knew what was going on. The leaders were people called Klaus, Rodimus, and others. However, the purpose of this group was suppose to hunt down threats to the city. For that reason, Rodimus handed out coins to help newcomers regain their equipment and powers. Expect I didn’t know where he was at the moment. Maybe I can break into his stash to hand out the coins?

“One last thing to add. You have been with three beings all this time. Daisy, the rabbit you see, me, as the speaker, and finally, the Doom Marine, the person in armor. I am what you would describe as a ‘spirit’ that is assisting the Doom Marine because he helped me sometime ago. Now, any questions?”

I flashed a thumbs up and extended the hand that held Daisy out. The offer was simple. Anyone wanted to pet the bunny?

Dismas
Stress: 0/200 (It's a bunny)

The highwayman was paying close attention to VEGA's words. An alternate universe. Threats to the city. Fairly big deal-question is, just what was that force?
Dismas continued paying attention, listening in on more. So this place was called Libra Base, and there were coins to get our equipment back. Wonder how that worked.
Then the Doomguy put out the bunny, clearly asking if anyone wanted to pet the bunny. Dismas took Doomguy on the offer and was patting Daisy on the head.
Critic Ham Critic Ham

[Fluff Quest] Hallowfest... Oktoberween...? Goddammit, someone come up with a name for this!
Another hour, another grueling mission struck off the checklist. It was hard to believe little over 8 hours had even passed since the group arrived in Millennium City, especially considering the level of crushing exhaustion that afflicted the majority of them.
The exterior of Libra base was as unwelcoming as ever, the loose bricks and flickering lights that occasionally illuminated the frosted glass windows not making it look any more presentable. The only thing even indicating that it was Libra base was the open front door that creaked with the swaying of the wind, letting observers peer into the interior of the HQ even at a distance. Someone should probably close that before people start to notice.

Regardless, upon entry, the first thing that struck (mostly) everyone as odd was the presence of Rodimus and the rest of the crew. Rather, the lack thereof. Aside from Doomguy and two apparent newcomers, the base was strangely desolate. Zapp’s ear-piercing music wasn’t blasting over the intercom, Rodimus and his rotisserie chicken were both eerily absent, and Klaus wasn't around to criticize them or read and look smart. Oh well.

Home-ish sweet-ish home-ish.

... Aaaand then the light switched off. No one had time to even process what was going on when they quickly switched back on, but not in the same hue you remembered. The abrupt introduction of neon pink and orange lights briefly blinded you, accompanied by an unfamiliar hip-hop track in the background. Once your eyes adjusted, you were met with a scene that looked a lot (un)like your headquarters. In place of the expansive living room of Libra base was, in comparison, a cramped, nigh-claustrophobic space. A bar--one much busier and livelier than HQ, despite the overwhelming difference in size--with cobwebs made of silly string adorning the corners and tiny bedsheet ghost made from badminton shuttlecocks dangling idly from the ceiling. In similar fashion, most customers were dressed as what some of you may have recognized as fictional characters and creatures from folklore, old movies/books, or even modern-day pop fiction.
Seats and tables were lined neatly beside the large, purple-tinted windows to your right which let everyone peer out into the lively, rainy-day city center, indicating that you were somehow transported from the Lower Class District to the Commercial District.

On the far left was the far left was the bar counter, behind which stood the bartender--a young, purple-haired woman in her mid-20s, wearing an intricately-designed witch costume, tracing the rim of a glass with her fingertip with a matching look of boredom on her face.
Opposite to her was a lean, skull-faced creature, flames spewing out of every single crack, crease and orifice in its bones. Its black leather jacket and pants didn’t wrinkle or shift in the slightest as it rose from its stool, almost as though they were fused to its body, creating the illusion of a skin-tight, or rather, bone-tight suit. Castle and Logan could also probably notice the similarities between it and Ghost Rider.

A low growl emanated from the skeleton as it slowly approached the group, drawing the eyes of all customers in the bar to it. They nervously tensed, some even reaching for their weapons or preparing to cast spells in order to subdue it, but before they could, it…
… Reached behind its own skull and yanked it off like a silicone mask. Underneath was none other than your friendly neighborhood Rodimus--more specifically, his human holoform counterpart--who let out a hearty chuckle as he approached the group. The customers all let out a semi-audible, unanimous sigh of relief and returned to their conversations as the Cybertronian began to speak.

“So? How’s my costume?” The Autobot splayed his arms in a presenting manner, a mischievous grin stretched across his face. “I didn’t actually make it, it’s just a thing I can do with my… drum-roll, please… new and improved holoform projector!” Rodimus waved his palm in front of his own face, shifting his appearance between his original Marty Mcfly disguise, Steven Seagal, and a few other unrecognizable characters, before returning to his Ghost Rider costume.
“Even got a Hell Charger paint-job for my vehicle form. But enough about that. See, Valhalla--the bar, I mean-- couldn’t really choose whether to celebrate Oktoberfest or Halloween, so they said screw it and did both, so now everybody can get stupid drunk WHILE wearing stupid costumes. And for you guys, we took the liberty of installing Outfit Printers in the restrooms, so you can change into your costumes… In the... toilet stalls.” Rodimus paused for a moment, realizing the inconvenience of the situation, before he just shook his head and sighed, his previous look of joy and eagerness quickly switched out for one of comical frustration.
“Look, we didn’t have anywhere else to put them, so just deal with it and go have fun. The drinks are all hyper-caffeinated, so they should keep you awake for another two days. Only side-effects are a 25% chance of becoming clinically depressed, but most of us already suffer from that so it shouldn’t be that big of a loss.” The Cybertronian planted his ass back on his stool, swiveling around before he pointed towards the restroom door in the back. Of course it was unisex, did you expect a couple billion doors for every gender that exists in the multiverse?

“Alright, go put on your costumes. Happy Hallowfest… Oktoberween..? Whatever, drinks are on me.”
Begin Fluff Quest: "Hallowfest... Oktoberween...? Goddammit, someone come up with a name for this!”
Objective: Drink your sorrows away.

Last edited:
9F05A01F-2063-465C-B43D-915CB52C8ECF.jpeg
(That’s his costume more or less)
Archer hadn’t heard of anything like Oktoberfest or Halloween, back in his world they had the fall equinox festival where everyone dressed up in scary masks and went crazy, it was always a lot of fun! Archer eyed Rodimus for a moment, the autobot looked really freaking cool and was definitely different from anything Archer had ever seen before.

Archer walked into the bathroom and closed the door, he looked at the printer for a moment and then thought of something, “Grim Reaper...” Archer said as he input his costume idea. Soon after he floated out of the bathroom in his Halloween costume, bandages covered his torso and bottom of his face, a ripped black cloak was around his shoulders and a very deadly looking scythe was in his hand.

Archer went to the counter and ordered a large jug of a mystery drink and chugged it, soon he was feeling a little tipsy, “Let’s get this party started fuckers!”

Haz. Haz. @anybodyElse

Users who are viewing this thread