Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Archer saw Amos only paying attention to what seemed to be the strongest members there. Archer used his Magoi senses to determine their strength and was confirmed that they were stronger than what met the eyes.

If I want to stand a chance I must take on this mission, especially if there’s magic involved.
Archer thought to himself. He quickly got the back and claw from Amos, and sure enough, they were magical indeed. The pocket dimension Amos called the Duat, it seemed to be similar to a the Heart Of the Rukh that Aladdin had access too via Solomon’s Wisdom. Archer hoped his friends back home were well, he’d never forgive himself if they got harmed because he’d left. Archer was a Magi, and the strongest one alive at that time, he needed to show that he wouldn’t be a pushover.

Archer felt intense waves of Mana coming off of the Meteorite, it seemed to exude strength. He noticed the Marksman and Marie were also their, and a new person he hadn’t seen before. Said person scaled the meteorite and picked up the sword, Archer felt an evil energy similar to the Black Rukh coming off of the cursed weapon. As Yu was reaching for the sword, Archer yelled, “Don’t grab it!”

Alas his cries did nothing as Yu grabbed the sword and then changed, the power Archer felt on him was so much similar to the Black Rukh, and he referred to himself as “Anubis”. Archer knew not of an Anubis, he didn’t know what a “stand” was either, but this new fiend seemed intent on fighting so Archer had no choice.

Archer extended his hand and his weapon, one of the Great Magic Staves appeared in his hand. Electric arced around Archer and the Rukh flew around where they were visible to even the mortal eye. Archer pointed the staff at Anubis and said, “Bararaq Saiqa.” Lightning roared as he fired a blast of pure destructive electric energy at his foe.

( Haz. Haz. )

Yuuki Yoshida

I was done with this whole situation, to be honest. Although they had been given permission to go home from this Amos guy, I had a feeling Rodimus wasn't going to drive all the way back here to give him a lift to HQ. I wasn't in any mood to walk all the way back, so I decided to stick with the group and go help out with those artifacts.

When they got outside, Mista almost immediately started freaking out about something.

"What is it this time, spaz? Is it a four-way intersection?"

Then I saw it too, a shining arrowhead buried in a crater far too large for such a small object. I didn't recognize it, hell I'd never seen anything like it before, but somehow it felt familiar to me. I was half tempted to pick it up for a closer look when I heard some high and mighty dickhead monologuing.

"Polnareff...? Lord DIO?"

That was all I needed to hear. I took the arrow, firmly grasping it with a clenched fist as I looked at the possessed Yu Narukami.

"Anubis, eh? I've heard all about you, Stand. Jotaro and Polnareff had complained to me about what a pain in the ass you were the day they ran into you."

I stood up from my crouched position and my eyes drifted to the scimitar Yu was wielding.

"I know all about you, Anubis. I know all your tricks, and I especially know how to beat you..."

All of a sudden, I heard another yell followed by gunshots coming from behind us. I turned quickly and summoned Deep Purple who formed a barrier of solid air in front Mista, Anubis and myself, stopping the bullets in their tracks and hopefully the lightning. I recognized the trigger-happy dumbasses as two of the new guys, Tony and Archer, I think.

"Are you guys fucking stupid? You could've killed us!"

I turned back again, moving Deep Purple's smoky body in front of me as fast as I could to block any sneak attack Anubis may have attempted. And then some ink hit me in the back of the head...

I yelled as loud as I could, hoping the people who were further away would hear me.

"Get the sword out of his hands! That's the only way to break his control over this guy!"

A bunch of weird bones were starting to form at the guy's feet. Taking the opportunity, I tried to move some of Deep Purple's smoke over to the hand holding Anubis in an attempt to harden the air around it, thus stopping its movements completely.

Haz. Haz. Maxiliase Maxiliase T The Man With No Name Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie

Reynauld
Equipment: Suit of Armor, Longsword, Holy Water, Favor of the Light
Condition: OK
Stress: 6/200 (+6 stress thanks to being startled by the sudden turn of events. +3 for the sword, +3 for the possession)

Reynauld took a step back in shock when he witnessed Yu become possessed by what felt like an eerily... wrong sword. Reynauld didn't need the Light to know that this was a blade of evil-perhaps not even holy water would exorcise the evil in the sword. As if he wasn't already surprised by the arrowhead.
The crusader collected himself, and readied a piece of parchment, even if he was startled by the sudden turn in events, all while hearing the action around him. Knock the possessed sword out of the vessel's hands, and see if an on the spot exorcism was possible with holy water to blade-probably not, but worth a try.
"May the Light guide my will."
Reynauld charged forward until he was somewhat near Yu. At this point Reynauld displayed a piece of parchment, which immediately lit up, slightly lighting up the area, as well as the crusader seemingly being surrounded by holy energies. Said energies would reduce damage done to Reynauld, but not mitigate the damage completely.
(Note: Reynauld used Bulwark of Faith. Think of a basic RPG taunt, just with a defense boost as well as lighting up the area a bit.)
Haz. Haz.

• 1539300867566.png

Jerome growled, raising his Hydra and triggering the built-in guidance systems. Luckily for them, the sword glowed with enough residual energy for the weapon to lock on easily, and Jerome had no qualms about killing Yu. Spartan training had taught him not to hesitate, irregardless of his target. The weapon roared and three micro-missiles flew out towards the man.
    At the very least, this fight seemed simple. There's the enemy, shoot the enemy....go home.

The Spartan carefully monitored the Stand. Artifact or no, that sword was connected to it, he was sure of it. Was this why he was warned against touching the artifacts they found?
    Maybe one of them could be useful later, but for now Jerome was concerned solely on the combatant before him. For once, he didn't bother issuing orders or trying to take charge, knowing nobody really listened. Tactics went out the window with this group, though after a split second's reconsideration he decided that maybe he could make some sense of the Chaos

He clicked a private COM channel to everyone but Yu that could hear it, and barked orders.

"Everyone with ranged weapons, focus fire on the Stand and on the sword! If we destroy the artifact, we can kill the stand!
    Everyone else, focus on keeping the stand contained! if this thing gets loose, Toffee is the least of our troubles!"

Vitan Armerstannie
bpNYGegfQ-Ahurq0t307QVgLKqX2cSsO7VIEllQo5JlxNfBvMZtSXrnoyM6fvq_CO2Wk_-6LGFn9tDOQn3Seg1Z1tTI5hAywXE7TF60nFQQDArwMgrXRDyxpzMTiUWcvvrqdTWer

Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』

Vitan was caught off guard, watching the teenager in awe with her mouth wide open, completely dumbfounded at his 'coolness' before hearing Tony Montana suddenly yell out, "GET DOWN YA'LL. You die MOTHERFUCKER! "

"Wh- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Vitan yelped loudly as she clumsily stumbled even farther away from the team after witnessing a few of them being Montana, Papyrus, Reynauld, Jerome and probably a few more others suddenly attack. The girl crouched with her hands over her head as the others started firing attacks everywhere. She's probably not gonna help and just spectate the entire fight, leaving all the combat to the others, unless the opponent directly attacks her, in which case she'll have to act quickly because there is no way she's dying today. She still have so much to live for. . . okay, not really.​

Attachments

• Vitan2.png
    Vitan2.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Ben Tennyson

`Ben was, for the most part, not paying any attention to Amos's explanation. He was too busy rearing to tussle with whatever new villain showed their ugly mug next. He wondered what kind of villains would show up at a meteorite, though. Amos was talking about safety equipment for picking up any magical artifacts they found. Ben was, honestly, having none of that. He was about to simply walk out and find the meteor on his own if this explanation didn't end soon. Suddenly, Amos made a bunch of bags and claw-like equipment appear. Now Ben was listening.

After Amos had finished his explanation, which didn't last more than a few sentences after the appearance of the equipment, Marie released him as support, and went straight for a pair of equipment. He was surprised she could walk over like that, did she just not feel pain at all? Ben couldn't imagine what losing a finger was like, and he simply could not imagine himself walking around like that after losing a finger. To be honest, he was dumbfounded.

After taking a second to shake off the sheer disbelief, Ben brushed past multiple people on his way to Amos's collection of bags and claws, picking the bag he thought looked coolest. He did the same for the claws, except he only picked the second-coolest-looking one, somebody else could have that one that looked slightly cooler than the rest.

And now we transition to a more interesting scene, a mere minute and a half in the future. Ben was trying (and failing) to converse with Delsin, when Mista shouted something in disbelief. Ben soon noticed why, as Yu scrambled forward, apparently compelled to reach the meteorite's peak. He snatched up a sword that must have been located there, and changed in some way that Ben couldn't quite describe.

The man announced himself to be Anubis. He seemed pretty cocky about it, too. Ben would just have to show him who's boss. And just like that, the teenaged Plumber slammed onto the Omnitrix, transforming into, "Heatblast!" However, learning from his mistakes, Ben instead listened to that guy Yuuki's instruction. Don't kill the kid, instead separate him from that sword. Should be a piece of cake, right?

Ben flew up into the air, hovering around as he thought up a plan. It was only a few seconds before he realized that if this sword was normal- other than it's ability to literally possess people, Heatblast could probably melt it. The boy swooped down to the nearest group of Libra agents and instructed them, "Get Anubis out of that guy's hands! I'll be able to take care of it from there!" He formed a scorching fireball to show them what he meant, incase some of them still hadn't seen Heatblast's abilities. This quickly went away as he was soon flying away on a chunk of the street.`

Haz. Haz.

(credit to fero for helping me not write horribly <3)

Last edited:

• KOBAYASHI-SAN
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
    • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
    • Bag.
    • Grabber claw.
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
    • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
    • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
    • Emotional healing factor!
    • A larger blood threshold.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    Mista, is reacting to a little something. ...Wait a minute, is that..? No way. The shape of the arrowhead, the unmistakable, elusive detailing on the arrowhead...

OHMYGODOHMYGODOMYGODASTANDARROW!

I--I honestly can't believe it. I thought such a thing was only possible through a 3D printer and the only things from fiction that "naturally" appeared are people. And to think that it would even show up, not from that printer, but STRAIGHT FROM NOWHERE?! No, Kobayashi..! Keep it together, please! You're supposed to be the quiet-ish girl who maintains her integri--

Wait, what the? What's happening to the arrow? It seems to have turned into a meteorite--no wait, it's back to the arrow--ugh..! It's flashing rapidly between that Stand Arrow and a meteorite..now it's a sword. Now I'm afraid to even touch it. Oh no, I think the sword picked up on that and is trying to persuade me into even grabbing it! No, get it out, get it out..!

Shit, now Yu's going up and close on that sword?! Wait a minute, there's a little something about the sword that seems awfully...familiar. The black-and-gold hilt, the--the...no, it can't be! It's Anubis. This is bad. I need to warn him now!

"YU, NO!"

Oh god...handling the retrieval of that sword is no longer the problem. Yu has fallen under that Stand's control. I immediately draw out my blood sword, which is a bit bigger than last time, but not big enough to cause me to suffer side effects. A Stand that possesses people, taking control of a person with a Persona...that isn't a good combination. But what about me?! I probably made a pledge to myself to not fight, yet I'm in one of those situations where that won't help at all!

Fuck, what do I do now?! There's already lots of people coming in on Anubis, a few of which are poised to end up hurting, or worse, killing Yu! Dammit..! I'll wait for the perfect time to strike!

Haz. Haz. @aaaaaaaa

Last edited:

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: Haz. Haz. }

Amos stated once again that they were dealing with magic, and no hazmat suit was required. Whatever magic is there would probably kill them anyways. Why couldn't it be radiation? They all headed out with some bags Amos gave them, ready to collect artifacts from the meteorite. When they got to the crash site, however, there was only a large crater, and at the center was... an arrow. One man seemed to recognize it, but before Baird could ask how it started flickering in shape, from arrow to meteorite. Eventually it settled on the latter, and a sword was sticking out of it at the top. This was... weird, Damon felt drawn to it and he doesn't know why. Just that he needs to grab it. Before anyone got near it though, someone beat them to the punch and ripped it out of the rock. Some being called Anubis possessed him, taking over his body. And now he wants to kill everyone. Great.

"What, you wanna be the most powerful? Bit of a shitty goal if you ask me. What are you going to do when you are the most powerful?"

People began attacking immediately, which caused Baird to roll out of the way, to the side of the group. Someone knew about this Anubis and told them to get the sword out of his hands. How, exactly, the old Gear didn't know. He didn't want to kill the kid who was possessed, but he just might be able to shoot the sword. Grabbing his Boltok from his hip, he aims at the sword's handle. Sure, he might hit the kid's hand, but it's better than what the other schmucks have in store for him.

Pockey Yagari

Pockey's legs were bouncing with excitement during the trip to the warehouse. There weren't words to describe how interested he was in the city, it was so different than Candyland! The leaves and grass were, no joke, green! He wiggled around in his seat, ready to hop out and fight whoever awaited them.

There, in front of the base, was a big man in a trench coat and fedora waiting for him. Pockey wanted to greet the man, who introduced himself as Amos Kane. The candy-human's pupils grew, his mouth gaping as the wide magician before them opened a portal before everyone's eyes. He rushed into it, arriving in a huge Egyptian mansion. Pockey snuck past Amos, looking around and getting close to all the nice decorations. He was sitting in the corner when he turned around, realizing that everyone suddenly had bags and grabber claws, causing him to sprint over to the last set of equipment.

They were now all outside with Amos, who was talking to them once again. The candy boy didn't understand a thing, as he wasn't paying attention at ALL in the mansion. He slipped back next to June and Elise and whispered, "Pssst… What's our mission? I couldn't hear, I was too excited!" Pockey yelled the last part before hearing the yell of the boy named Yu, turning around. "What's up with him?" Well, apparently he was possessed by a sword, and that sword wanted to kill them all. Everyone rushed into combat, but the slender boy only looked back and forth at Elise and June. "We weren't able to finish our conversation earlier, what can you guys do? Maybe we can use our stuff and make a super cool combo!"

Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy

• Boom.
    Well that was anti-climactic. Explosions, gunshots, beams and the like rang out from every corner of the field, swarming and annihilating Yu and Anubis in a matter of seconds.
    But that's not what really happened. You know this already.
    As the projectiles homed in on the teen and his literally over-possessive sword, he stood unflinching among it all.
    10 meters till impact.
    Yu opened his mouth to speak. He lowered Anubis, letting the tip of the blade graze the meteorite as it carved its way across the surface.
    "Per..."
    5 meters till impact.
    The teen raised his hand up into the air. A vibrant, blue light took the form of a small, rectangular object that lowered onto Narukami's palm.
    "...so..."
    2 meters till impact.
    Yu flexed his fingers for a moment, before he clenched his fist, crushing the object in an instant and letting out a sound akin to that of a glass shatter.
    "...na."
    An enormous, turquoise explosion of energy and wind engulfed the teenager, blasting away all incoming projectiles and briefly disorienting melee attackers. A silhouette took shape behind Yu, emerging from within him and rising to its full stature. A black, flowing trenchcoat, an enormous, serrated katana the size of a greatsword, and a stoic, white mask with iridescent, golden eyes.

giphy.gif

So this was the reason Anubis praised his new host so much.
    "This is no Stand. This sensation... I'm overflowing with power...! I was right to assume he was stronger than Polnareff - in fact, I was right to assume he was stronger than all of you combined!"
    The Persona phased through its wielder, coming to the forefront of the action just before the clash of swords.
    Rei, Reynauld and Jonathan booked front row seats, coming to experience Yu and Anubis' combined might firsthand.
    "Mangle them, Izanagi!"
    The Eva pilot was met with an equal blow to her mecha's fist, courtesy of Izanagi. Though it was practically harmless, it stopped any momentum her attack could've had instantly, before quickly applying more strength into its punch and shoving the Unit-00 away with brute force.
    Jonathan's attack was nearly perfect, successfully locking his hands around the blade of Anubis and charging the malevolent sword with the Ripple. Yu would've been knocked out cold almost immediately if not for the fact that the sword suddenly phased out of the warrior's grip, disorienting him just long enough for Narukami to strike him in the jaw with the hilt of Anubis in retaliation.
    Lastly, Reynauld's gesture was... honorable at best. Izanagi didn't waste any time, lunging forward to strike him almost instantaneously and quickly swinging its blade towards the holy knight. Fortunately for him, Anubis was slightly blinded by the Light, slowing his attack down for just long enough that the valiant swordsman could dodge before the blade dug any deeper than into his armor and graze the side of his abdomen.

T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie

Reynauld
Equipment: Suit of Armor, Longsword, Holy Water, Favor of the Light
Condition: Armor Lightly Damaged
Stress: 10/200 (+4 stress upon witnessing the persona)
"By the Light, what is that... entity?!"
Reynauld immediately dodged the sword slash as soon as possible, hearing the sickening sound of some of his armor being sheared off via taking a swift jump to the right. Drawing his longsword, he prepared to commence actual combat.
The crusader dashed at the Persona, knowing full well that something that powerful was likely to defeat him. But as Reynauld went for a longsword strike against Izanagi, he knew someone was going to have to keep that thing busy-if one could even strike such an entity.
Haz. Haz.

Vitan Armerstannie
Vitan4.PNG
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』
With: People fighting Anubis

The frail girl watched in awe, taking a peek at the battle with her mouth was slightly open after witnessing silhouette right behind Yu suddenly pop out of nowhere before slowly standing back up while shivering subtly in a frightened pose, okay Vitan, calm down and actually contribute something to the fight at hand or else you'll feel the guilt and stress of being useless once again. She slapped herself out of her scared state before glaring directly at Yu and snapping her finger, letting out a silent 'click!' sound, attempting to diminish the persona users luck with her 『Jinx』ability, hopefully it would be useful to the others.

Vitan was still at the very back of the group though, paranoid that she'll get maimed and mutilated by Yu if she even dared to go toe-to-toe with the persona user so she'll just stay on the sidelines out of fear of getting hurt or worst, not even considering to get even a bit close to the young man because she was a bit intimidated by his threats and the way he and his persona fearlessly takes on the team. She wants to be that bad-ass one day, she could just imagine having such a cool ability like his, she wants more than this luck controlling ability even though her current ability would be good enough for most average people.

"You guys get him! I decreased the kid's luck!!"

Vitan shouted out aloud, informing the people who she considers as slaves that do all the work for her great comrades with a smile that's trying too hard to be cheery it just comes of as pretty creepy. Vitan has her other hand on that hoodie pocket of her, toying with the Glock-17 in there, still paranoid that she might just get attacked out of nowhere with no warning at all and the girl has a good reason to be this paranoid, knowing that the stupidest and most unfair things mercilessly land on her all of the time and she's not taking any chances since her luck would suddenly disappear when it's most needed.​

Marie - lightly wounded

The shot didn't exactly make it to Yu. Actually, it only made it as far as the back of Yuuki's head. How he had gotten there in such a short amount of time was unknown to Marie, nor how any of the others approached Yu so quickly. It was all happening too quickly for Marie to keep up. And that pain. That damn, throbbing, phantasmal pain in her nonexistent right trigger finger. She couldn't focus with waves of pain begging for her attention every other second.

But she needed to focus, and start attacking that sword, no matter what cheap tricks the "Stand" Anubis pulled. Marie figured that Anubis was using the word as a noun for whatever reason, which meant that there were more things like Anubis. Did that mean there were other swords that possessed their wielders? Did it mean there were more magical artifacts with minds of their own (e.g. that the possession was Anubis's unique twist?) Were they all weapons? Was the marksman's gun a Stand, letting him redirect bullets mid-air? But then, where were the other five pistols?

There was scarcely any time for questions, however, as they still needed to eliminate Anubis. Which was turning out to be a much more difficult challenge than it seemed. Anubis said something about Yu being stronger than even Polnareff, which meant Marie would have to find out who Polnareff was as well. All of this investigation was nice and all, but it really wasn't helping defeat Anubis, so Marie looked down the Splatterscope's sights, and pulled the trigger whilst aimed at the apparition that had appeared. Anubis called it a Persona.

Then, after the bolt of ink was loosed, she ducked into a roll, attempting to fan out the group, to approach from multiple angles. Coming out of the roll, Marie watched the swordsman deflecting attacks effortlessly, and realized that unless someone here was able to go up against Anubis possessing Yu and win, the group's lack of coordination was going to let Anubis tear the whole group apart, one man, woman, and inkling at a time. And he probably had more tricks up his sleeve, seeing how quickly he revealed this one. All in all, this fight was only going badly.

( Haz. Haz. @Stand mission group)

• 1539438296235.png

Jerome shook his head. The Spartan was being surprisingly stupid for once. He had possibly harmed his allies and did nothing to the sword. Yu was just too powerful to be hurt at range.
    So, Jerome clipped the Hydra to his backpack module and took off at a full sprint to Yu. Due to his reflex augmentations, Jerome could see and react to a situation faster than others could, and when he got close, he used his armor's thrusters to flank around the Persona and jab at Yu's hand, his armored fingers digging into his palm and his other hand grabbing the hilt and simultaneously yanking the sword from Yu while he forced his hand off. Even if it tried to possess him, Jerome knew the force of will needed to even be a Spartan.

If all else failed, he'd initialize his armor's self-destruct, and incinerate the sword in a ten-meter wide blaze of nuclear glory. His life was a small price to pay for the relative safety for the Libra group, and by extension, the city, his new home.

Archer’s eyes had widened at the sight before him. To most of his associates they would just see the aura that was around Izanagi and Anubis, but what Archer saw was much, much worse.

Black Rukh

There was so much of it! All of it seemed to stem from a singular source, the sword. Archer knew that the Black Rukh had little to do with what was going on, and he couldn’t cleanse the sword even if he wanted to. Aladdin had Solomon’s Wisdom, not Archer, so Archer would have to make due with what he had at his disposal.

The attacks weren’t working so far, and his lightning had been blocked. Archer had to think of what they could do to stop this great evil. What could he do though? Archer had none of the power he had once held, he couldn’t even use the full power of his Divine Stave. What was he anymore, who was he?

Flashback

“I am the Magi, Archer! I will protect these people!”

Archer descended upon the battlefield, the Rukh swirled around him and the Magoi he radiated was so great that the debris around him floated up and were destroyed from the great energy.

“Your transgressions will not go unpunished!” Archer told the unknown foe, “Cleanse.” Archer said calmly. He held up his hand and a stream of pure magoi blasted from his fingers, blinding everyone. Once the light cleared, the foe Archer had been facing had been destroyed and in his place there was nothing.

Flashback end

Archer opened his eyes and gazed at the battlefield, “I know who I am.” Archer said to himself.

Archer faced Izanagi and Anubis, even though neither the persona or stand we’re looking at him. The Divine Stave in Archer’s hand flowed with power, albeit not nearly as powerful as in the flashback.

“Gardiâ Ugo!” Archer yelled. He slammed the Stave onto the ground and then the earth beneath them rumbled. Debri, sand, and dirt swirled around Anubis and Izanagi, then it collapsed with the intent of holding them down with the power of gravity. Unluckily Archer has to hold the spell in place so he’d no longer be able to attack, “Destroy the sword and melt the prison I’ve made to keep them from moving!” Archer yelled to his comrades. This had to work.... Archer had no other plan.

• The Slippery Floor

It was just another regular day. Though some individuals might've expected to be greeted by birds' pleasant singing echoing, that was not the case. The Libra Headquarters seemed noticeably empty and quiet, but not for any longer. The resting and regenerating team was disturbed by something distracting. A high-tech computer's monitor began flickering, blood-red glow filling the large room. This seemed urgent, something that cannot be ignored by heading back for some extra snooze. The monitor only presented two pieces of information;

S.O.S.
    184. Pinewood Road

The only remaining option was to investigate the very source of the incoming distress signal. Some members immediately rushed towards the armoury to prepare themselves for this adventure.

Jeremiah Hawkins, "Old Man"
Tag: Everyone waiting for rick's quest, fRick fRick
Action: Waiting

During the whole commotion of the new arrivals, perhaps the most unnoticeable one was an old man, the only differential factor being his aging clothes and body. While the rest of the folks were getting up in a tizzy to go investigate the first problem that came up the man instead decided to wait a bit. After everyone was sure to take their new powers and clear out the printer room the man slowly made his way to the machine where he printed 3 different orbs that soon gave their powers to him and a simple handgun he pocketed.

Soon after that he made his way to the training room and proceeded to test the abilities. A blue shield luminescent force shield big enough to only cover himself appeared in front of him as he held his arm out. Showing a satisfied expression he dissipated the shield and then begun levitating off the ground, his second ability most likely. With the light practice of his powers now over the man headed back into the main room, when the distress signal appeared.

The man letting out a sigh sat down with his arms crossed and back again the chair waiting for the rest of the people to show up for this new mission.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Meteor Crash Site
    Mental Condition= Slightly Embaressed
    Physical Condition= Fine/In Combat
    Current Powerset= Shinsoo

Interaction “What the heck is that???”It all happened so quickly. Tall, white, and handsome just picked up a sword inside of the meteor that kept on changing between a big rock and a broken arrow, and all of a sudden, Delsin felt some kind of extra presence right beside him. It was like there was a being made of spiritual energy that he could feel, but couldn't see exactly. The white haired guy made some kind of supervillain monolgue, calling himself a Stand named Anubis. Needless to say bunch of dudes tried to attack, but then Anubis summoned some kind of card into his hands and crushed it.

A blast of energy and wind came from the kid with the white hair, neutralizing all attacks and fazing the melee attackers . To protest himself from the blast, Delsin stuck his hand out and attempted to draw in the energy from the blast. Only one small pocket was created as Delsin absorbed the spiritual energy. Back to Shinsoo. He now looked up to clearly sense the presence of two figures beside Anubis. One was a Egyptian looking guy with a jackal head, and the other, a masked figure with a giant sword and a trench coat. And...both of them were crazy powerful. Typical. But what's the point of an easy fight?

Delsin formed his five Baangs around him. What kind of offensive spells did he even have? He only bought Blue Oar and Fast Skip, neither of which were more so utility abilities than anything. The Conduit could fire Blue Oar at the sword, but that wouldn't work out at all. Melee would pretty much get him killed with everyone else trying out their own attacks against Anubis and his sword. What else did he have? There's got be something, some kind magical blast attack that can hurt like heck... Actually...there was that one attack...gosh that's embarrassing! But no, that's pretty much my only option.

All five Baangs were focused on Anubis's sword as he shouted out the dreaded words to activate the spell, "RAINBOW BLAST!!!" The five Baangs began to draw in Shinsoo, compacting it and turning it into a rainbow colored liquid. Within milliseconds, five beams of rainbows mixed with hearts and winged bunnies made of Shinsoo shot out towards the sword, the warrior, and the guy holding the sword. One to the person and two to each of the others.

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (Yu/Inazagi)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

3721DC1A-AF52-4C35-8266-2706D16947D4.png
Location: Warehouse? With: Pockey, Elise Condition: Panicked Ability: Plant Manipulation

June followed the group, feeling a certain anxiousness. She noticed vines and moss growing in small places.. If something bad were to happen, at least she would be ready. Her eyes wandered around her new surroundings, feeling more unfamiliar with the territory then before. She shook her head and turned to the tall boy she walked with, her eyebrows raising, “I’m not really sure.. I only really know names here by now..” She glanced at the wizard, who she heard to be named Amos. She began to fiddle with her thumbs.

The girl sighed heavily and stopped when she noticed something was wrong. What was this? She was quite tall, so she balanced on her toes to peak over the small crowd to see a large crater. She blinked and could only hear the violence around her as something unfolded. Her eyes widened, if that was even possible.

June turned to Elise, and then Pockey. She put her hand on her knife, though was ready to use her ability if necessary, “I-I can only manipulate plants. It might be better if I work on my own.” She shook her head again before taking a few steps forward, “But whatever’s happening- we need to do something.” She sighed again and began to run.

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: N/A}

His shots, and everyone else', were blasted away by the kid activating some ability of his. Baird ducked away to avoid getting hit by a stray bullet. In the fray appeared something else, something that means trouble for Libra. Great, now they have to fight this thing, too. Damon would fire once again, but one of the armored dudes went in for the sword, and he didn't want to shoot him. Not only that, but a white-haired kid did some whirly thing with his staff, trying to trap the two jerks under debris. They seem like they have it under control and besides, any projectile would likely be blasted back by one of those explosions.

• Audun Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Confused
    Physical Condition= Fractured Right Arm(Splinted)/Slightly Burned
    Disposition= Generally Evil

Interaction
    When Audun spent enough time to become accustomed to the pain in his fractured arm, he went to splint it so that it could heal before he did anything more fighting with it. He tore out a steel rod from a shattered concrete pillar with his good arm and tore up his old cloak to bind his arm into a splint. This will suffice until he found a healer or physician that could properly mend his arm. As he dealt with his injury, another alarm went off in the base. He headed towards the source of the horrid noise to find a Light terminal with a series of words on it...none of which he could understand. Curiously the spoken language of this Millennium City was identical to Common Tongue in his world, but the writing system was completely different from Imperial Standard. What he could glean from it was that there was something wrong that need to be addressed. As he began to put on his armor, he called out to a dark skinned man sitting down, as if he was waiting for someone, "What is the mean of the words on the glowing Light terminal?"

Notes Interacting With: June Verles June Verles (Jeremiah)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members: None Yet

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Audun's Speech Color= #ff9900

• KOBAYASHI-SAN
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
    • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
    • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
    • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
    • Emotional healing factor!
    • A larger blood threshold.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    I...oh shit, why didn’t I tell them about how dangerous a dangerous combination of a Stand and a Persona can be?! I could’ve told them about it, but now it’s too late for me to even act. ...Dammit, I screwed up..! Alright, you—you know what, no more sword! I’ve seen that Persona in action and I’m not even afraid to get in my dragon form anymore! Oh and by the way, nevermind what I said about trying to look for an alternate way back home!

I clench my fists, returning the blood back into my body, and began my transformation into a dragon. As I look, my human body faded away into that of my dragon form’s, as always. Now, what? I can charge towards the sword and grab it way with my teeth, but that could end in Yu dying horribly, which is NOT good. Maybe I could try to charge towards Anubis and swipe my tail towards the sword to try knocking it off, but the only problem is, I might get into the way, so, the only solution is to wait. So, I waited until almost everyone’s done with their attacks, then I carged in and swiped my tail towards Anubis, trying to knock him off Yu.

• Reynauld's profound swordsmanship luckily allowed him to keep up with Izanagi. The Persona lunged towards the knight, holding its katana horizontally as it aimed for a jab at his gut. Lowering its defense, however, was unwise, as Reynauld managed a quick slash on the side of its abdomen. The longsword cut across its jacket, leaving a trail of TV static in place of the Persona's wound, causing it to recoil and enter a defensive stance. On the opposite end of the battleground, keen-eyed watchers observed a similar injury magically "appear" on Yu's abdomen, tearing the side of his button-up shirt in the process.
    If Izanagi had a face, it would've probably glowered. It immediately broke into a sprint, slamming its enormous blade down onto the crossguard of Reynauld's sword. Before he could retaliate, it quickly raised its katana and swung down on the exact same area, causing small cracks to appear on the knight's blade. In a mere second, the Persona raised its sword once again and brought its opponent down into a kneeling stance from the sheer strength of its attack.
    To Reynauld, it was probably obvious what was happening.
    It was getting faster.
    Though it first began as a repetitive sequence of attacks, it quickly devolved into a vicious onslaught of lightning-fast swings and slashes which would likely overwhelm the knight in seconds. Fortunately, help arrived.
    Vitan's ability changed the tide of battle. Izanagi was met with a blast of ink to the shoulder, courtesy of Marie, breaking the Persona's rhythmic assault.
    Though Izanagi only partially parried the attack, Delsin's rainbow blast forced the Persona to retreat to its user, who wasn't dealing with his plethora of injuries any better than his guardian.
    Emily's attack had the potential to be a finisher, if not for the fact that Anubis had wised up to the group's plan. Overwhelm and subdue. Before any of the clones had a chance to attack, one was literally bisected by a slash from Narukami, while another was crushed by the blade of Izanagi. The two then set their eyes on the original Emily, and would've enacted a bloody revenge on her if not for the intervention of Archer, who temporarily subdued both with a shower of debris.
    "I must say, I've--grh--underestimated your abilities... Fortunately enough, this 'Persona' has more tricks up its sleeve than I had first anticipated..!"
    Izanagi struggled to hold up against the trap, using the blade of its katana to support the weight of the rubble. However, the smirk that stretched across Yu's lips didn't help the group's confidence.
    "Now... ZIODYNE!"
    A pillar of blue electricity shot upwards from Izanagi's palms, instantly reducing the rubble to cinders. The Persona readjusted its stance as Narukami twirled Anubis in one hand. Then, he quickly gripped the hilt of the scimitar and pointed the tip of the blade at the oncoming attackers.
    "Come! Let's see you fools take on two master swordsmen at the same time!"
    Izanagi took the backseat as Yu charged forward. Anubis could already sense a pattern in the motions of Jonathan's attacks, devising a plan to deal with him. The moment the Hamon master struck, Narukami lashed out by parrying Luck/Pluck with a downward slash from Anubis, then quickly launching himself into the air by using Jonathan's own brawn against him.
    "Jonathan Joestar, was it? Yes, yes, Lord DIO spoke highly of you. It's a shame your descendants..."
    The moment Narukami landed, Izanagi shot off towards the Joestar, hurling a ball of electricity at him with a swing of its katana.
    "... had followed in your footsteps!"
    Anubis was relatively unimpressed by Kobayashi's dragon transformation. Seeing her amateurish movements simply made him scoff as Izanagi rushed forward, grappling the beast by the tail and punching her away with a sharp elbow to the jaw.
    Next were Emile and Jerome. Yu used his Persona to fling himself at the airborne Emile, deflecting the shotgun pellets with the electrically-charged Anubis and kicking off of the Spartan's Mjolnir armor with enough strength to send him flying back down.
    Jerome was more successful, managing to get into melee range in order to snatch Anubis from Narukami's grip. The latter half of the plan was futile, however, as Yu quickly phased the blade through Jerome's armor and drove it through his palm, then charging it with electricity.
    "Absolutely futile! Even without the arrow, I can keep up with all of you simultaneously! I've memorized all of your attacks, and I can already think of a thousand ways to kill you!"

T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Marie - lightly wounded

The inkling scowled, watching the chaos unfold in front of her. Her reaction time had slowed significantly, due to the throbbing pain in her right hand, which had let so much happen in front of her eyes. The group seemed to be trying to work together, though Anubis was still a match for the entire group at once. On top of that, he verbally revealed the ace hidden up his sleeve. He could memorize attacks and figure out how to counter them, or so he said.

Marie wasn't about to believe every word the enemy spouted, but she kept Anubis's threat in mind. What if he really had memorized everyone's attacks? Had he bothered to memorize her attacks, few they may be numbered? (She hadn't exactly been the best shot this time around.) Marie didn't want to test that theory either. He also seemed to be getting better at defending himself for another reason. It might've been an illusion, but it seemed like he was gradually speeding up. That spelt nothing other than disaster if they didn't wrap up this fight in minutes at the most.

So, Marie, through the aforementioned pain, formulated a plan. She looked to the ground, and noted the sizable amount of ground already covered in her ink. Just enough, she thought, to get in and get out quickly. But she had seen what the sword did, everybody did. When Jerome reached for it, it simply phased through his grasp, or something like that. Was that another one of Anubis's abilities? To selectively phase through solids? This was going to be harder than she thought.

Nevertheless, Marie was able to piece together a plan that, depending on the circumstances, might just work. It'd require cooperation with much of the group, but enough of it depended solely on Marie timing things just right. She would approach Anubis, staying as closely as possible to the two lines of ink left by her previous two shots. After weathering anything he threw at her- though her small stature would hopefully buy her enough time to get close enough- she would confront him officially.

Marie was no swordsman, but she didn't have to be. All she had to do was keep his undivided attention- who could resist tormenting the naïve weakling of the group?- and demonstrate her ability. To dodge his slash, stab, or swing, whatever Yu possessed by Anubis chose to throw at her, Marie would take on her squid form, and dive into the puddle of ink at her feet. She would retreat back, invisibly snaking back and forth across the two preexisting lines of ink, until Yu came to a stop somewhere.

Poised directly underneath him, she would emerge from the ink, fist raised. The idea was to knock him out with as little actual damage as possible- everyone else had done enough already- so that Anubis's sword would fall from his hands. After breaking physical contact between the sword and the wielder, the only remaining challenge was to resist picking it back up again. Though, as the closest conscious person to the sword, and perhaps the weakest of the group, Anubis would struggle to gain such a foothold again, even if he did possess Marie.

Of course, Marie was unable to do all that in this moment, but she did enact the first step in her plan. She shouted out loud, "Keep Anubis distracted between the dozen of you, I'll knock him out!" Given her current track record, few would actually believe her bold words, but again, what was the harm in letting the naïve weakling get themselves into trouble? Regardless of each individual's answer, Marie began walking towards the possessed Yu, attempting to keep a watchful eye on the chaos that enveloped the area. Even if everything went according to plan, who knew if she actually had the force to knock Yu out?

( Haz. Haz. and the rest of the @Stand mission group)

Archer watched the battle play out, Izanagi seemed barely fazed by his attack and it didn’t have the effect Archer had intended. Archer was at a loss of what to do, the young Magi senses the immense power and evil of Anubis and Izanagi and had no idea what he could possibly do to counter it in his current state of power. But something Anubis said had gotten Archer’s attention.

“I’ve memorized all your attacks”

They hadn’t been fighting long enough for Anubis to say that. That meant he was beginning to become cocky and that would ultimately be his downfall. Another thing had grabbed Archer’s attention, it seems as if wherever Izanagi became injured, Yu suffered the same injury. Archer may have not known these people for that long, but if an innocent person was going to get injured, Archer had to figure out a way around that if he wanted to win and keep Yu alive.

Upon hearing Marie’s request, Archer had an idea of his own. The Rukh fluttered around him as he lifted off the ground and his clothes billowed, Archer opened his eyes and a 8-point star appeared in them, “Requiem.” Archer cast.

Flames billowed around him and then shot out in a great inferno that blazed with intense heat, simultaneously a large bolt of lightning fell from the sky onto their opponents, but the lightning would only paralyze on impact and break the ground. Those attacks were only mere distractors that would hopefully damage and stagger their opponent, the real attack was the gravity that came after the lightning. It would slam their opponents into the ground and hold them in place long enough for them to grab the sword from Yu.

“Rush them!” Archer yelled, if his plan didn’t work then hopefully Marie’s plan would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back