Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Gritting his teeth and glancing to Pallet, he drops his guard and shrugs his shoulders, rolling them around to relax as he sighs through his nose sharply, he dropped the knives to the floor and leaned against a wall as he listens to Rodimus. "I'm not punching another meteor back into space" he mutters under his breath "People are still pissed about what happened last time" he adds as he rolls his eyes and sighs, stepping past him and ordering two new power orbs, crushing them in his hands as he flexes his fingers.

Power Regained: Heat Absorption
Power Regained: Light Absorption

"Well, I'm sure these will come in handy," he says, before ordering two cans of beer and stepping back into the room, holding one out to Pallet "Here. Don't start getting ideas, it's just an apology"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Haz. Haz.

5DB2A85A-6397-412E-B399-0C235CE1DB71.png
Location: Libra Base With: All Might, Elise Status: Healthy Abilities: Plant Manipulation

The girl looked at the new person, her eyebrows raising in a slight surprise. Half because now she was aware that she was in the right place, and half because she was being addressed more than once. She blinked a few times before hiding away her knife behind her back, though she was still feeling.. unsafe. "Yeah! I-I am." She nodded, some of her curly hair falling over an eye. She used one hand to brush it aside as she stared directly at the other girl, occasionally glancing away at the hiding boy, "I'm June. I was sent here by another group after.. Um-" She shook her head slightly, "I'm just glad to make it here!" She smiled.

Something about this place was making her uneasy. Maybe she was just being stupid. She must be feeling sick after the long trip. Yes, that's it. June ran a hand through her messy hair as she awaited a response. This girl seemed cheerful.

• I found All Might conversing with some people. A couple I recognized as being allies from the start and a new person, a woman. However, I was not here to talk with them, but to tell All Might it was fine now to remove the suit. It would only cause problems since we had to head out soon. Something about an object heading towards an ally’s base in the lower class district.

“The Doom Marine says you can now remove your outfit.” Vega spoke for me in his smooth, unchanging voice. I grinned. There was now little need for me to talk or communicate in my bastardized sign language.

playboymight1.png
All Might

Location - Libra Base | With - N/A | Condition - Relieved, but exhausted

All Might was normally perfectly fine with being the center of attention, but not in this form, not dressed like this. The looks he was getting were really starting to dig into him. He’d been ogled by rabid fans before, but that had always been when he was a muscle-bound Adonis. It just felt so much more wrong when he was in his true form.

Finally, it seemed that mercy would see fit to shine on him. The Doom Marine approached the thoroughly embarrassed old hero, and a digitized voice communicated that he could remove the lingerie he’d been made to wear. An elated grin spread across his face upon hearing that, and he immediately expressed his gratitude by bowing deeply at the waist, the tips of his long bangs practically brushing the ground.

“Th-thank you! I-I promise it won’t happen again!” he reiterated his earlier apology before practically sprinting towards the changing room where he’d left his street clothes – or, at least as close to sprinting as he could manage in heels.

-------------

Several minutes later, All Might could be found sitting on the ground with his back against the wall, clearly glad to be back in his suit pants and baggy white t-shirt. Honestly, after all that had happened that day, between the two missions and his punishment for failure, he felt like he was about to pass out any moment. God, what an exhausting day…​

Physically
Kinda Tired
Mentally
Fine
Items
Walking Cane- A fancy cane that makes the user 25% faster

Thulecite Club- A spiked club made of thulecite that cab summon shadowy tentacles

Blowdart Gun- A blowdart gun that can shoot an assortment of darts, including fiery molten ones

Balloonomancy- Can make infinite balloons... No one knows where they come from
Powers
Mime Magic- Making Invisible stuff with hand motions
-$900
Despite the others perhaps going through literal hell, Wes was mostly just tired from having missions back to back. But that didn't stop the mime from showing up... Late.
Wes had a look of relief on his face as he entered Libra again. A part of him wanted to kiss the sweet sweet floor of home base. But he kept what little dignity he had. Though he'd still appreciate the money, perhaps he could buy a life sized balloon house with the money.
That's when he'd seen what he considered a most interesting sight. Wes got a sight of what he thought was a skeleton but a skeleton that wasn't just a heap of bones, was it dead or alive. Wes would have asked if he could but he was mute and that would also be rude.
The mime hadn't been very social with meeting all his peers but this particular skeleton seemed friendly, and it was eating spaghetti which took away any sense of threat.
Wes did what he always did when he met new people, he made a balloon, this one in the shape of tiny blue balloon person. Satisfied with that he walked over to the skeleton, hopefully not interrupting his meal and offered the balloon to the skeleton with a smile and wave.

T The Man With No Name

Marie - healthy

Marie turned to see Delsin walking in on the rather embarrassing display, and she decided, in the moment, that perhaps she didn't need that soup all that much after all. She stood up, with little more than another rushed and stumbled, "I-I'm sorry, it won't happen again," and a quick march out of the cafeteria. Someone else seeing her spitting out the broth was a lot more compromising to her self-image than she imagined it would, she barely understood herself why she was walking away so quickly. But there was no stopping it, she was already moving. So she kept moving.

Until she rather rudely bumped into someone. They seemed new, she hadn't seen them around before. They were, again, taller than she was. He- she was pretty sure this one was male- had blond hair, and a body structure similar to Ben's, meaning he was around her age as well. Very interesting, how she kept running into loosely-suitable boyfriends. Was the world trying to tell her something? No no no, Ben just had her in that mood, so to speak. She needed to act more professional. She looked up at the man, and said, "S-sorry for bumping into you, are you new here?"

( P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d sorry if this isn't quite the length you're looking for, but I got one out nevertheless!)

Archer looked at the girl who had bumped into him, she seemed to be some mix of a squid.... and a kid? Definitely something Archer had never seen before in Alma Torran, even so, the girl seemed nice enough and like she wouldn't completely bite his head off if he asked her a simple question. Archer decided to test his luck as he asked, "Where exactly is here, it doesn't seem to be Alma Torran." Archer told her, he wondered where Aladdin, Titus, Alibaba, and Sinbad were. He'd hoped his sudden absence from them hadn't caused them any trouble, they were fighting a large fiend together before Archer had been knocked unconscious from a surprise attack, then he woke up on the bus unable to use most of his magic.

"Is there a reason why the Rukh aren't responding to me like usual?" Archer asked the squid girl, then he realized he didn't even know her name, "Ah, i'm sorry. I'm archer Jaxson, who might you be miss?" Archer asked the girl, suddenly remembering he had manners. In the back of Archer's mind, he was planning a way to either escape or blast all the people in the building to hell if he had to. If Archer had his full power it would be easy, but the Rukh didn't seem to be responding to him like they usually do and that was very disheartening... and worrying too.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (sorry, i got writer's block halfway through)

Marie ~ healthy

Instead of answering the question simply, the man asked a question of his own. A smart choice. She mentally applauded the young man's initiative, because otherwise he'd be stuck either with no answers, or trapped answering a bunch of Marie's own questions. He asked where he was, since this clearly wasn't his own home. Marie only heard a solid answer to this question once before- from Rodimus- but it was important enough that she recall what he had said, and relay it to the young man. She answered simply, "We call the city we're in 'Milennium City', if that helps at all."

Next up, he had a question about someone or something called "Rukh". Unfortunately, she didn't know anything about that. Perhaps it was what he called electricity, or the thing that gave it, like a Zapfish. Or perhaps it was a person dear to him. She honestly had no clue. Marie responded less confidently, "You're out of luck, I don't know who or what Rukh is. Maybe you can ask around, or explain to me what it is... uh..." she realized she hadn't caught his name, "Sorry, what's your name?"

And finally, he responded with a simple introduction. He was Archer Jaxson, or so he claimed. Simple name, which appeared to betray his military disposition (a ranged attacker), but was otherwise bland. Not much else to mentally take note of. "Hello, Archer. I'm Marie, or you can call me Agent 2."

( P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d I gotchu fam. Hope you wake up soon rip)

Archer listened intently to the girl’s answers. This place was called Millennium City.... it was no where near Alma Torran as Archer had heard nothing of that place before. What REALLY surprised Archer however, was the fact that this girl did not seem to know what the Rukh was, “The Rukh.... well they’re the magical force within all living things.” Archer explained in a simplified way. How could these people not know what the Rukh were, especially if it’s such a fundamental of life.

“Let me offer you a demonstration, Miss Marie.” Archer said, noting her name so that he wouldn’t forget it. Archer found an area that seemed pretty fire resistant, he held up his palm and cast, “Har Har Infigar.” A large stream-like inferno of flames blasted from Archer’s extended palm.

At least the flame Rukh are responding to me
Archer noted. After his demonstration he turned back to Marie, “Is there any other explanation you can offer me, or maybe something you could tell me so that I’m less confused?”

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Marie - healthy

The man- Archer- explained that Rukh was "the magical force within all living things." Which sounded like a concept straight out of a TV series. Didn't Callie make a cameo in one of those? Marie remembered she watched the whole series so she could understand what Callie's character did in the three minutes she was on the screen.

But that's a fragile tangent. The man was still talking, and it seemed like he had moved onto a demonstration. He lifted a hand, said something Marie didn't catch, and let flames spew from his fingers. "WOAH!!!" Marie gasped, taking a step back. The flame was hot and bright, and took Marie totally off-guard.

It really was like the show Callie made a cameo in. What else could he do with that power of his? Before she could recover fully from the surprise, Archer had asked a question. She didn’t really have an answer, however. "Well, we’re best not to question it, really. We help Libra, and they get money to us to live off of. As time goes on, your questions will be answered in their own ways, but until then, we’ve just got to wait, alright?"

"Could you teach me how to do that? Right now, I’m one of the weakest members here..." Marie admitted her observation. Besides the Inkstrike, she had barely helped with any of the missions, and they would’ve taken a lot longer for her to complete on her own. She really needed some kind of upgrade. Something that would excellently complement her prowess as a sniper.

( P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d )

The Rukh

Archer felt slightly tired from the use of his magic. What once was one of his most used spells and easiest to cast now seemed to tax him more. The Rukh flowed into his body at a decreased rate, it seemed as if he has started over.... as if his power as a Magi was back at level 1. “Can I at least know who this ‘Libra’ is? If I want to help someone I need to know that they’re a just person with good morals.” Archer said, it was just like when he was asked to be the Magi of the Kingdom of Sindria by Sinbad. If Archer was able to lay his eyes on ‘Libra’ then he’d Be able to look into him and see what his morals were.

Archer was a little surprised at Marie’s question, he held up his palm and Rukh appeared. They took the form of little yellow butterflies and fluttered around on his outstretched palm, “It all depends on if the Rukh will choose you. I’m a Magi so I’m favored by the Rukh and they constantly funnel power into me, although now it seems to be at a decreased rate.” Archer willed the Rukh to go over to Marie and try to empower her. But the response wasn’t what Marie had wanted, the Rukh had told Archer.

She cannot be one with us

Sighing, Archer shook his head, “The Rukh tell me that they cannot be one with you, sorry.” Multiple Rukh were fluttering arlund Archer, as they usually did when a Magi was around, most of the time Rukh weren’t visible to the eye so it must have been an amazing thing for Marie to see. She seemed to not know about the things from Archer’s world.

( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , sorry I’m in class)

Marie - healthy

A marvelous spectacle revealed itself, many bright, yellow butterflies appeared, flowing around Marie. However, that was all they did. She didn’t feel any empowerment, not a tingle, or a sense of strength. Archer explained in a subtly disappointed tone that the Rukh cannot "be one" with Marie.

The inkling sighed. It seemed this wasn’t the key to unlocking whatever potential she may have, hidden somewhere. Perhaps she could consult the marksman, the one with the cool bullet tricks. There was still a glimmer of hope in that direction. However, that man wasn’t Archer, whom was still right in front of her.

"To answer your question, this is Libra. Libra is a corporation, that goes around and solves people’s problems, to put it simply," she answered his question. Then, she noticed the subtle exhaustion he was experiencing. Was that party trick really so exhaustive? If it was going to be so demanding, then perhaps Marie didn’t want to become one with the Rukh.

"Well, if you need me any longer, you can come find me. I’ll be looking for someone else," she said, turning around before walking off. She was looking for the marksman, the one with- supposedly- six pistols. She wanted to know how he was redirecting bullets in mid-air, without seemingly touching them. She doubted he was super fast, otherwise he would use that skill for other benefits as well. She simply hoped whatever he was using, he would be able to teach her.

After a few minutes of roaming around, she pushed through the front doors, where the saughterhouse group was now arriving. And there- Marie spotted- was the marksman. She approached him eagerly, wanting to know, "Hey, Marksman! How did you do those cool bullet tricks back in the outskirts?"

( Haz. Haz. P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d )

Archer nodded at Marie as she’s told him what Libra was, “if they help to solve problems then I’ll gladly help them out, maybe I’ll even get more of my powers back.” he couldn’t help but be worried though. What if his friends back in his world were harmed or what if he could never get back, he hoped Aladdin wasn’t worrying too much about him especially.

Noticing Marie was going somewhere, and Archer really did not want to be alone or without a person that he could talk to, he decided to follow the squid-girl. They ended up in some room with a guy that had guns on his body, “I don’t know where I am, you can’t leave me.” Archer said to Marie, exasperated, “Hi, who are you?” Archer told the Marksman, noticing him.

( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Haz. Haz. i got writers block)

Physically
Kinda Tired
Mentally
Happy
Items
Walking Cane- A fancy cane that makes the user 25% faster

Thulecite Club- A spiked club made of thulecite that cab summon shadowy tentacles

Blowdart Gun- A blowdart gun that can shoot an assortment of darts, including fiery molten ones

Balloonomancy- Can make infinite balloons... No one knows where they come from
Powers
Mime Magic- Making Invisible stuff with hand motions
-$900
Seeing his offering of friendship being accepted filled Wes' heart with joy. Clearly he had made a good choice approaching this skeleton. Wes smiled and hopped up on a chair next to the skeleton. Seeing Papyrus eating spaghetti made the mime hungry and he whipped out his own food. An invisible sandwich which the mime seemed to be enjoying.
Suddenly stopping and pulling three more balloons out which he quickly turned into W E S. After gesturing to them, and to himself he gestured to the skeleton with a quizzical expression.

T The Man With No Name

Pockey Yagari

During the middle of Pockey's annoying giggling, he saw June staring at him and instantly pulled his head up, hiding against his wall. The boy eavesdropped on the conversation when the tall blonde man in a bunny costume sprinted past him, making him jump up and land on his tail bone. "Oof! Dangit…" he whispered, peeking back around the corner slowly. Since the weird bunny dude was gone, he decided to reveal himself. The candy-human pulled himself back onto his feet and slipped into the room. As soon as Elise and June were done shaking hands, Pockey pulled himself in between the two, sticking both of his hands out for them to shake. "Hello! I'm Pockey! Nice to meet you, June!" He then turned his head towards Elise. "Hello! I'm Pockey! Nice to meet you, Elise! So, are you guys excited or what? This is going to be so cool!" The slender [6'3] boy squealed with excitement. He was fiddling with his thumbs when the extremely loud alarm flooded Libra HQ, right before the large robot's voice could be heard explaining the alarm to the 'agents' nearby him. "Speak of the devil, hehe! Wanna come with me?" The young adult asked, lightly grasping on June and Elise's forearms and skipping towards where the Cybertronian's voice came from regardless of their answer.
remedy remedy Zerulu Zerulu

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
  • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
  • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
Money: $1300 300
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
  • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
  • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
  • Emotional healing factor!
  • A larger blood threshold.
Status
Crying blood from her body. Perfectly fine!

Huh? What...what happened? Why am I suddenly back in the HQ, seated within the living room? Well, it appears that last time I was awake, I was in a van, trying to tell Rodimus about what ha--

Oh. That place... I'm never going there again. Then again, I need to do something about my conditi--

H--Huh?!

Unidentified object entering city atmosphere... Looks like I'll never get a break if things like this keep happening fast...I sigh, rising up from the sofa--uh, couch, and--where's everybody going? Alright, screw it, I may as well just follow. I follow whoever was going and ended up at the printer, with some money. As expected, I see guys getting their power orbs, or whatever, using money left near the printer...no, no time to stall. I grab some money and say,

"I'd like Jackal from Hellsing, but a right-handed version, and a healing factor that depends on my emotions. Also, I'd like to u--upgrade my blood threshold."

As expected, I gain not only Jackal, but also a healing factor and a larger blood threshold. Now to await orders...dammit. Also, it appears that my wounds have healed, though my clothes are gnashed...screw this, it's all I'm fine with.

• Ultima 4 had been moping repairing, doing diagnostics, and upgrading themselves already so when the alarm began blaring they stood to attention quickly, gathering information of what was going on. They listened to Rodimus and then simply without much taste, emotion, or really much of anything just turned and began heading for the location not bothering for upgrades as they already had been doing that. All Ultima said was, "Affirmative, En-route to address." Ironically for a robot that seemed to just want to survive they seemed to be throwing themselves into harm's way a lot, seeming for the sake of pride it might seem to some.

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions/Mentions: N/A}

Baird had gotten out of his seat just for their dinner, some delicious chicken. He was following Rodimus around to keep the smell in his nose. It's been too long since he's had a nice meal. Like, two weeks at most. Of course, once Rodimus was about to serve it, an alert went off. Warning: Unidentified object entering city atmosphere." Damon groaned, "Aw, man, but I'm hungry! It's not gonna be the same microwaved..." going to the recreational room to retrieve his gear. He grabbed his weapons, securing them on his magnetic holsters. Baird can't say he missed this, since he was literally dealing with a global crisis before getting dragged here. Still, it's better than living on the streets. Speaking of streets, he better get out there once that object crashes into the city. His hopes? Not aliens, seems like he'll get enough of that here, but a nice meteorite would suffice. Baird needs to keep busy with something if he's not out protecting schmucks on the street from getting pulverized by some superpowered jerk.

5270BAE3-0295-443E-9BCC-A157CFE65E92.png
Status: Healthy Location: Libra Base With: Pockey, Elise Abilities: Plant Manipulation

June was slightly taken aback at the new boy as he rushed toward her. She took a step back, brushing herself off as she looked him over before looking away at the ground, “Oh- Hello..!” She was acting rather awkward, but that could be for the amount of time she was staring at him, but she said nothing more.

As she heard the alarms run through the building, she peeked her head up, her emerald eyes looking around with slight curiousity, “What the hell was that..?” She muttered to herself, her heart gradually picking up the pace. This made her nervous- Did the leader know she was coming? Are they taking her away?”

As the tall boy grabbed her arm, she stared up at him and jerked her hand away by instinct, not acting on it. She tucked away her hidden knife, “S-Sure. Let’s go.” The girl looked around, keeping her posture at a tall 5’6” as she followed the boy.

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

Elise observed as the superhero esq man rushed to get changed out of his funny costume, but that was the least of her concern at the present time. After she was done shaking hands with June another funny looking fellow entered the fray, standing between the two. Admittedly it seemed to be quite rude, but hey, who knows which bin this lonely came out of.

She compliantly shook the boy’s hand who seemed to address them each in a familiar fashion, almost like a robot stuck on repeat would, but it wasn’t her place to judge. But even if she wanted to judge she’d have to hold on to that thought as an alarm blurred through the base, something was going up, but before she could make her way t the meeting point the candy man grabbed both June and Elise’s forearms, seemingly dragging them along, and much like June she pulled her arm away, “No touching” She gave Pocky a playful wink before making her way to where they were supposed to meet.

remedy remedy ghxstfreak ghxstfreak @anyoneleseidc

Pockey Yagari

Pockey's arms fell down to his side as the two girls pulled their hands back, causing him to turn his head around to see if they were. To his surprise, they were walking right behind him. The boy slowed his pace down to a walk as he giggled at Elise's response, arriving at Rodimus' side. As he came to a stop, Pockey looked around to see how many people were there. "Dang it, we gotta wait for everyone! I'm so excited!" The candy-human went down, kneeling in order to slip on his anti-gravity boots. They were light gray with some light blue patterns, seeming to be lights that just weren't on. Once he was done, he looked back at Elise and June. "So what kind of stuff do you guys have? Maybe we can go as a group!!" The hyper boy was clearly excited for the mission that was about to unfold. "I have these boots that make me jump super high for a long time, and then I have this candy cane gun, and then I have my giant loli-pop saw!" He raised each weapon in the air as he announced, the saw seemingly sticking to his back on contact and the long red and white cane sticking to his side like a sword.
remedy remedy Zerulu Zerulu

Yu and Adachi looked at each other for a bit. It had been awhile since they worked together.
"Just like old times huh?
"Yeah sure is..."
They got prepared for ahy quests they had to do.
(Had to make a super quick post sorry)
Haz. Haz.

• mista5.png

Condition: Exhausted

Equipment:
    - R8 Revolver

Abilities:
    -『Sex Pistols』
    - Zoom (Quirk)
    - X-Ray Vision
    - Firearm Mastery
    - Bottomless Clip
    - Trick Bullets
    The gunman sat atop a wooden coffee table, twirling his revolver around his index finger. Incredibly nonchalantly, might I add, considering the safety was clearly off, and should’ve already discharged the gun. Regardless, there he sat, resting his chin on his knee as he intently listened along to Rodimus’ briefing, his baggy eyelids and torn, blue sweater telling a long tale of all the events that unfolded over the course of merely a few hours. All-nighters were nothing new to him, being the top gun of the actual Italian mafia, yet he felt weirdly drowsy. Hopefully that wouldn’t interfere with his shooting--which now that he even considered it, it probably would.
    He was, in fact, on the verge of passing out, only being shaken back to life upon being approached by two, peculiar characters. One was a pale little girl with fluffy white hair and weirdly enormous, black eyelines, her proportions and general shape appearing eerily reminiscent to that of his Sex Pistols. The other was an unassuming young man with purple-ish eyes and a short, blonde cut.
    The former--the diminutive woman--asked him a question in her weirdly high-pitched tongue which was, apparently, English, judging by the fact that he somehow understood everything she was saying.
    However, something other than the question caught Mista’s eye.
    The girl had four fingers on each hand.
    Four.
    Four.
    Four.
    In a split-second, Mista swung his revolver at Marie, twirling the barrel to face her before curling his grip around the handle. It all happened so quickly that it was only after the Inkling lost her index finger did she realize what the gunman just did. Smoke drained out of the tip of Mista’s gun, the sound of the shot briefly deafening everyone in the room. Rodimus only spared a glance, before letting out a disgruntled sigh, rolling his eyes and continuing on with his duties.
    Without leaving room for explanation or further conversation, Mista stood up and merely waltzed off towards the printer, not looking back as he did so.

-$1,000 for Trick Bullets

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back