Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Archer stared at Mista for a moment, his mind buzzing and trying to process what’s had just happened.

What the hell is wrong with these people?
Archer thought to himself.

Archer looked at Marie, very unsure of what to do. So he decided to leave it alone until someone else who was more qualified came over and talked to her. He hoped the inking girl would be okay, although he assumed she would be.

Archer spotted the 3D printer and copied what Mista did, only he bought something entirely different.

-400 Lightning Magic
-200 Gravity Magic
-200 Healing Magic
-200 Magic Stave

Once he hasn’t his healing magic back, Archer quickly went back to Marie, “Here, let me help, Chaara Gosu.” Archer cast a healing spell on Marie’s hand, hoping to help her finger regenerate. The Rukh fluttered around Archer, some on his shoulder and one in his hair.

( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind this made no sense)

[Quest] Stand Proud
QUEST: Stand Proud
As the group approached the address Rodimus gave them, they would find nothing but old apartments and warehouses. There was nothing out of the ordinary, until they reached a certain five story warehouse. This was the place...but it was abandoned. There were no lights, shattered windows, and crumbling bricks. This building was in even worse shape than Libra Base was in. At the entrance of the warehouse, there was an African American man in a trench coat and pinstripe suit. He wore a pair of red-tinted glasses and a fedora that covered his dreadlocks. To those using magic, one would be able to feel his extremely powerful magical aura and to others, he exuded confidence and authority.
The man waits until everyone was at the entrance before introducing himself,“Welcome, my friends! You must be from Libra, that secretive organization with all their special people. Very similar to House of Life, but that is another matter. Welcome to the 21st Nome, formerly of the House of Life, now of the Magician's Guild in Millennium City. I am Amos Kane, the leader of this branch. Please, do come in, we have very important matters to discuss with not much time to discuss them.”
Amos turns around as the doors swung open by themselves to reveal a swirling portal. The magician ushers the group in.“Come, come! There is nothing to be afraid of, this is but the entrance to the 21st Nome.”
1538961305160.png

When you finally decided to step through the portal, you suddenly find yourselves five stories up at the top of the warehouse you were just standing before...only now, there was a gleaming mansion where the roof of the building should be. Amos comes through the portal after you and walks up to the massive doorway that guarded the mansion, filled by a thick wooden block. There were no handles to the door, but with a simple mutter from Amos, the wooden block disappeared.“Impressive, no? These are but a few of the many measures we have in place to protect our outpost.”
A majority of the group would pass through the doorway just fine, but some would find themselves walking into a solid wall of magic. It appears that the common thread between all these individuals would that they be of monstrous/supernatural descent, those who have extremely evil presences within them, and those wielding mythological items. Of these individuals, it appears that Sophitia, Kobayashi, Pallet, Felix, Audun, Vhyjho, Undyne, Papyrus, and Vlad were all stopped by the barrier. Amos looks back at the small group that was halted. He had an unamused look as he flatly said,“Ah, my apologies. Your nature, abilities, or equipment may have accidentally triggered the barrier. We keep it up to prevent...unsavory forces from entering. I will lower the barrier for but a brief moment.”
Amos mutters a few words as a hieroglyph appears on his fingertips and the doorway. The film of energy that kept the excluded at bay dissolved to form hole that was barely big enough to fit the largest of them. These people would have to move quickly, because otherwise, Amos would close the barrier once again. As they come in, Amos specifically calls out Sophitia,“You best watch out, young lady. Our gods do not have any particular fondness for each other.”As soon as one stepped in, whether or not they were late, they would be greeted by a large hall decorated with Egyptian symbols, furniture, and statues.
1538961279728.png

Amos gestures for the group to assemble at the center of the room.“I am sure that Rodimus has already told you this, but there is a certain meteorite that has crashed within our vicinity. Normally, this would be a matter for the police to handle, but we have detected very strong sources of magical energy coming from the meteorite in question. It has been making waves in the Duat since it entered the atmosphere. I would send my own people, but I am afraid that the Magician’s Guild has more important matters to address...such as a mutual enemy of ours. Thankfully, Libra was so generous to provide so many unique individuals for the job when I specifically requested a small team of trustworthy operatives.”
The magician frowns and becomes much more serious in tone.“Regarding that, I suspect that some of you who rely on spiritual or magical power might find something rather strange at the site, perhaps a new power or such. However, I warn you that you do not attempt use such powers. They are very much unknown to us and we cannot be certain of their effects. Recover any artifacts you find and be absolutely sure that you wield them to no capacity until we are able to analyse them. Any questions before you depart?”
T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie

Reynauld
Equipment: Suit of Armor
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200

The crusader was nothing short of interested as he gazed upon the hall. Riches, riches everywhere! Reynauld very briefly thought about stealing one such valuable before thinking better of it. After all, he would be messing with a professional magician.
Deciding against it, Reynauld obliged and went to the center of the hall, paying very close attention to Amos' words. A meteorite, it would seem.
Reynauld very explicitly remembered back home of the Farmstead, a place that broke the rules of reality from an odd comet. It would seem this meteorite wasn't as reality breaking as the comet that crashed in the Farmstead did, but still something to be wary of.
Upon hearing of the second set of instructions, Reynauld immediately realized that the power of the Light, while it wasn't as prominent as other magic users, could point him to such a new power.
Reynauld, knowing full well the price of impulsiveness, decided that he had no questions and shook his head. Recover any artifacts and return here with the artifacts, and don't use any of the artifacts' power. Simple enough.
Haz. Haz.

• Rhystumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo4_r1_250.gif

Location 6.png

The data-miner for Hyperion took the walk to the address listed by Rodimus just to see a normal 2 floor house right as he thought to himself "Why would a house even be floating or even on top of an apartment complex even? Hyperion trying to pull dirty tricks again?". Rhys didn't know what he could be getting himself but surely couldn't be that bad.... or could it? [No "Hey VSauce. Michael Here." reference intended], but once he and a few others entered the property, the salary man was greeted with some sculptures that were better than the ones in Handsome Jack's office given the fact that were from an old era, but he simply kept walking as he looked at said sculptures for a bit "Guess these must be worth a fortune, rather than the ones back at Jack's office.. whoo man if He be hearing me say that" another thought flew through his head as he assembled around the group once the Host of a perhaps valuable house signaled them to. A good brief went around on how a foreign object from space impacted their vecinity, something that could've gotten Rhys on a bit of a concern

tumblr_nx3lgfh4Yo1spkzrho2_250.gif

Sure enough a bit of a worrying expression and a combination of a fake smile couldn't do bad for him right as he suspected at Hyperion for this event which couldn't have happened without Jack's AI telling the business man about it which in this case was not present on Rhys' head right as he asked before taking the leave for whatever could go wrong for him and a misfortune that he could survive (He has survived worse, trust me)

tumblr_nx3lgfh4Yo1spkzrho8_r1_250.gif

"How much time do you think it will take to analyze some of the objects at the crash site? If you mind me asking" in a polite manner as possible, because if it was gonna take a long time then why not have him do some of the analysis of the objects with the power of his "mighty" cybernetic eye? Perhaps he could get them out faster to the rest of the group and the informant.

Ben Tennyson

Ben didn't have time to react to Marie, as a boy walked in and introduced himself as Delsin, when the Inkling he was with awkwardly pulled herself up and went away. The boy was going to attempt to make her come back, as she hadn't taught him about how to use Kid-Ink. He turned back toward Delsin and began to reply. "Alright, wanna take a walk with the 17 year old who saved the multiverse and is definitely the coolest dude you've ever met?" The hero made his way toward Delsin right as the alarm went off. Ben was quick to react, turning into Heatblast as he filled with excitement to use Flash Freeze. "Heatblast!" He was about to run across the HQ to see what was going on when it got quiet again and Rodimus calmed everyone down. The 17 year old slapped the Omnitrix symbol on his chest as he got upset. Just when he thought everything had calmed down he heard a gunshot ring around the building. Ben followed the routine, going Heatblast and running across the building toward Rodimus. And.... there was no villain. The boy went back to his normal form again before scanning the room. There was Marie with no index finger, ink gushing out, when he ran over. As he arrived, so did one of the new agents, healing Marie with some weird glowing butterflies. "Marie, are you okay?" The kid asked, though he didn't have much time to speak as the whole group was all brought to the location Rodimus had given them. It was some weird Egyptian mansion... Ben decided to go and talk to Delsin, but first he had to get his answer from Marie. He walked over to her, getting down to a crouch. "What happened, Marie? Are you okay?"

[haha the last part didn't happen, read fero's next post]
Haz. Haz. Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind QizPizza QizPizza P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d

Last edited:
Gazing at Amon, Archer could sense intense magic power radiating off of the magician. His power was similar to that of his friends back home, while the man in front of him could definitely not battle Sinbad, he was on par with someone like Alibaba or Morgiana. That really said something about his strength as amassing enough power to combat a Djinn is astounding for any mortal man to do without the help of another power, that is, at least how it worked in his world. Archer had really never learned about any other outside sources of magic so this was an amazing experience for him.

As they passed through the barrier, Archer felt no resistance. I really must have gotten weaker... Archer thought sadly, it was a true testament to how weak he'd really become. He needed to regain all of his magic and find some way to restore himself to his full power.

"What exactly are we doing here Mr. Amon?" Archer piped up asking, he hoped there would be some sort of large ordeal that could gain him some of his strength back. Archer wondered if he even had the power to summon a dungeon anymore... if he couldn't do that....

Was he even a magi?

( Haz. Haz. )

Marie - lightly wounded

Mista's bullet traveled from the barrel to her finger before the sound even registered in her brain. Before she could think an alarmed thought, there was a ghastly snapping noise, like that of an overstressed rubber band. Few heard it, however, since it was overshadowed by the ringing of Mista's gunshot. It took less than a hundredth of a second, for the bullet to travel to and sever Marie's trigger finger. The finger itself flew away, quickly dissolving into generic green ink, while the wound itself began spilling a similar liquid. As the events unfolding around her caught up with her, she withdrew her hand. There was no pain, not at first.

Then it really caught up to her.

She looked down, and the sight made her dizzy. She really was missing a digit, wasn't she? In the confused calm before the storm, she tried to feel the cavity with her other index finger. The lack of resistance that she normally expected from her trigger finger left an overwhelming tingle. She had been splatted before, yes, but that is a quick, clean event. Not this messy mutilation. It was a new- and terrifying- experience for the inkling sniper. What set Mista off was still a total mystery to Marie, and she hoped it was an accident.

Then, after a few laps around her mind, the rest of the world reacted. Archer reacted first, coming over to her and performing some kind of magic, presumably through the Rukh. She looked at the gushing green wound, and watched as Archer's magic plugged the gaping hole in Marie's hand. There were several seconds of agonizing pain while the wound closed itself, but afterward she could flex her fingers without too much trouble. The real issue, of course, was that Marie was now missing her most important finger. Her trigger finger!

Soon after Marie realized this, Ben slammed through the warehouse doors, and asked what had happened. "I-... I'm okay, it's okay. I'll be fine. Marksman shot me, for some reason, before hurriedly running off." The trademark sarcasm was totally absent from her voice, replaced instead with a hint of urgency, and perhaps a splash of fear. She was clearly shaken by the event, by her fragile mortality, and she definitely was not fine. But there was barely time for such theatrics, there was a mission that needed to be done.

Marie clung to Ben as the group travelled to the location of interest, using him as a support both physically and mentally. She needed something to hold onto right now. The location was... another warehouse. In front of it was a man, whom Marie assumed was closely related to the incident. He explained the situation, with a hint of criticism towards the composition of the group in front of him. She wanted to say a word about that, but now really wasn't the time to be complaining. Instead, she followed him through the portal, and through the barrier, into a large hall. She did not recognize the symbols decorating the walls and ceiling, but felt that now was not the time to question one of Libra's clients.

( ghxstfreak ghxstfreak and Haz. Haz. )
(I'll make Marie's special meter official too lol. Healthy, lightly wounded, heavily injured, and incapacitated. #00cc00, #448800, #884400, #cc0000)

Last edited:
Ben Tennyson

"You mean that dude with those gun tricks? We'll show him who he's messing with." An older Ben would probably go and fight Mista right then, but he was an important team member and Ben knew it. The boy was a bit surprised at Marie holding onto him, but he let it happen. He stayed close to her during the trip to the mansion, hoping she wasn't still frightened by the mafioso. Ben stepped out to see a big man in a trench coat and fedora, looking extremely shady. As it turns out, he was the associate Rodimus mentioned. The boy cautiously stepped into the new portal, ready to go Heatblast and finally try out Flash Freeze, as he held Marie tightly in case they were suddenly attacked. Marie had just lost a finger and probably didn't wanna experience that kind of pain again. Probably. He was surprised to see a nicely decorated, huge Egyptian-like mansion. This made Ben think of Snare-Oh, which reminded him of the loss of his alien forms. It was going to take a lot of money to get them back, but hopefully he could get a strong alien in the near future, like Atomix or Alien X. Then, he could upgrade them like he did Heatblast. Oh, that would be great, but for now he was stuck with 4 aliens, one being a 3 foot ink person. The Omnitrix had less forms than when Ben had first found it age 10. This would definitely take some getting used to. The boy snapped out of his thoughts just as Amos finished speaking. "Uh, can you repeat everything you just said?" he asked Amos awkwardly, not wanting to, well.. not know if there was some big creature that would absolutely murder everyone involved. Then again, Ben would still probably go and fight it.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Haz. Haz.

Marie - lightly wounded

The inkling looked up, towards Ben, as he asked the question. She heard the explanation, and vaguely understood the details. But the mission as a whole was unclear to her. So she spoke up as well, "Uhh, what Ben means to ask is... Where do you need us to go, and what do you need us to do?"

Despite her injury, the frightened edge in her voice was already dying down, replaced with a no-nonsense monotone. She wondered what the mission entailed. Who was this mutual enemy? Was it Toffee? Would Toffee show up during this particular mission? And what did the man mean by "magical energy"? Sure, a lot of what Marie's fellow Libra operatives (she loved that word) did seemed like magic, straight out of a fairy tale, but to hear that it possibly was magic? There was a lot to learn about Millennium City.

( ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Haz. Haz. )

Holly - drained

There were no acorns along the way to replenish Holly's magic supply, and as the last droplets of it was used up, she could feel her limbs becoming sore under the armor's unaccommodating motors. She would have to ask one of the soldiers who were equipped to wear this armor why that was happening. But that can come at a later date.

While the elf was busy listening to Amos, and trying to get accustomed to the suit's compensating motors, she twitched, which set off a chain reaction, resulting in her stumbling towards, and colliding with, Archer the Magi. She regained composure, and apologised, "Excuse my clumsiness. I'm still getting used to this suit of armor."

( P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d )

Tony montana - Following the order (he is losts... Ya know...)
450$ AR-15 with Grenade Launcher
200$ Beretta Model 81
50$ Bowie Knife
100$ Medium grade Vest

100$ Coke
100$ Spare Money

Those were his expenses, and with a wiff and some preparing... He was ready.
This all looks like games to me... but I can't do much now but follow, man...
Tony wasn't really amused over the change of scenario and where he suddently appeared... Tony looked at his new found friends and back at the man
Ok... How did Libra call me here and why ain't I on Miami?, Also, what's in for me? All I got here are a bunch of Pendejos and Maricons that can take care of no job...

Tony didn't like the man addressing them as some random hirelings.
giphy.gif

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: Haz. Haz. }

Once the Libra agents reached the associate's base, there wasn't much to look at. Five stories of abandoned nothing. It was worse than their own HQ, and that was saying something. A man was standing outside it in a trench coat and fedora, a real mysterious type. When the group approached, so did he, introducing himself as Amos Kane, leader of the 21st Nome of the Magician's Guild. "21st Nome, Magician's Guild? Well, it's better than being called Libra," he chided, listening to the rest of the man's words. When he beckoned them through the portal, Baird was reluctant. He's new to all this magic stuff, and he doesn't like it. There is no sense to it, no science. Others went through it, though, so Baird close his eyes and walked quickly into the portal.

Opening them, he appeared on the roof, but right in front of him was a giant mansion. On a roof. Of a warehouse. Still makes no sense. Baird shook his head, just trying to accept that it is what it is. They all entered the mansion, but some were held up by some magic thingamabob the old Gear completely ignored. He was more focused on the inside of the mansion, adorned with Egyptian artifacts and statues, all probably magic in some way. At least they were less magical then a mansion on top of a roof that shouldn't be able to hold said mansion. Amos quickly caught their attention once again. It was a meteorite that struck near their base, and it's giving off a lot of "magical" energy apparently. Why couldn't it be a normal meteorite with normal space stuff?

Once he asked if they had questions, one popped into Baird's mind. "Uh, yeah, a little one. Meteorites don't usually give off radiation. If you say this one is, shouldn't we get some hazmat suits?" Yes, Amos said it was magical energy and not radiation, but Baird likes to think at least space hasn't been polluted by their weirdness. Either way, it's still probably safer, he doesn't want to contract any magical powers, let alone ones that aren't safe to use.

• Woods didn’t have much time to mess with his brand-new Titus-6, but even the few moments he had was enough to get a good feel for the futuristic weapon. The main quirk of it was definitely the explosive flechettes- anything close to those detonating projectiles would be shredded, and Frank had a feeling that even with his Flak Jacket he wouldn’t want to be anywhere near those kinds of blasts regardless of the fact that the blast radius itself wasn’t very big. If anyone dared come too close to him, all he had to do was swap firing modes and blast them with two-round bursts of pure buckshot. He got a feeling that the shotgun shells might be much more useful when around allies especially since he didn’t want to blow anyone on his side to shreds.

Either way, the Marine was fast to pack up and go when he got word about what was about to go down. Armed with just the TItus-6 and his Flak Jacket, he moved out to the warehouse expecting trouble. Sure enough, something about a giant meteor and magic was immediately brought up upon arriving at some kind of magic warehouse. Woods raised an eyebrow, but didn’t question it until the very end, where he was given a chance to ask questions.

”Got any idea exactly what the hell we’ll be looking at? Or maybe if some less-than-good-intentioned folks might have detected the presence?” The blue-eyed American inquired, his icy gaze scanning the whole room as he did before landing back upon the Magic Man who had introduced himself as Amos or some shit like that. Of course, Frank‘s second statement was referring to Toffee- the last thing they needed was that fucker to pick up on the source and come after it.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - 21st Nome
    Mental Condition= Very Excited
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction "Alright, wanna take a walk with the 17 year old who saved the multiverse and is definitely the coolest dude you've ever met?"

"Let's not get that far ahead oursel-" Delsin was cut off by Watch Boy transforming in to fiery rock dude and flying off at the alarm. That was pretty rude. If you're gonna ditch, at least say something about it...Guess I'm walking alone. The Conduit began to walk to the address but then he realized. He had new powers. And they weren't just any powers, they let him build all kinds of crazy machines from his body. Let's see what I got here in terms of builds. giant metal fists, giant sword, giant legs, giant cannon...man, is anything not giant? Hmm...a jet pack huh?

Delsin began to think of the design of the jet pack that he wanted. He felt something in his body converging onto his back. IT must have been the Nanites he got. The began to gradually building some form of backpack and stubs of a wing. After a few seconds, the grew out to their full size, several times longer than Delsin was tall. They were entirely mechanical wings with bladed tips and two large rotors on each wing. The were grey and colorless, until the Nanites give them a quick white and blue paint job. "Alright! This is what I'm talking about! Let's call this...the Arwing!"

(The Wings)

Delsin shot up into sky a few dozen feet before flying off to the address. He arrived around the same time as everyone else, thanks to a few tangents the Conduit took to get used to his new wings and their powers. He landed right in front of a big black dude that seemed really powerful and dissolved his wings. He could sense that he could do some serious damage with Shinsoo...or was it magic since he said something about the Magician's Guild...or were both one and the same? It didn't really matter, Delsin listened to the little speech and followed him through the door and see the huge mansion just sitting on top of the warehouse. “Dang...That's some a real fancy place you got there.”

As he entered mansion he took in all the Egyptian looking decor. This definitely wasn't cheap, and everything just exuded Shinsoo to him. Was this what the world felt like now that he got a taste of the mystical. It was a bit annoying, but maybe that's just because he was new to it. And...there was another briefing. Fun... Delsin might have tuned out some of the boring details, but he got the gist of what Amos said. Check out the meteor and don't touch the artifacts or something like that. He might as well ask about what could happen. He really didn't want to be cursed to be some kind of frog prince if he touched the wrong thing. “Yeah, I have a question. How do we know if found something that gives us magical powers?”

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (GM)
    Mentioned: ghxstfreak ghxstfreak (Ben 10)
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color][/color]

Last edited:

• 1539093514166.png

Jerome was tired, and despite taking this new mission, knew he needed a period of rest soon. The Slaughterhouse had taken a toll on him and the constant missions and the like were wearing down on him quickly.
    Until such time as he got a break, however, Jerome shifted his attention to the mission at hand. The Spartan was intrigued at this building that they were taken to. It was an odd sort of manor. While Jerome was not superstitious, he did realize that in this shifted world, Magic was probably just as quantifiable as his own augmented body and technologically superior MJOLNIR armor.

The meteor mission was deceptively simple, which threw up red flags. The addition of powers didn't concern Jerome, what did were the unknown variables. As the seven-foot-tall human stood and listened to everything that was going on, his grip tightened and he checked his Hydra MLRS again. Some days, he wished that fights were simple. There's the enemy, shoot the enemy, go home. None of the unarmed combat against a superior force, or fighting an invulnerable man and then a mythical beast, and then surviving a plethora of murderous traps. If the mission was all it cracked up to be, then Jerome might get a simple task for once. But it was never that simple.

So, he just stood, and listened. Might as well get the full scope.

• Yuuki Yoshida

Yuuki rubbed his eyes tiredly as they approached the warehouse. Why did it always have to be warehouses? The next mission better take place outdoors, or Yuuki was definitely going to lose it. When they arrived they were greeted by... Come to think of it, he never did give us his name. Yuuki rolled his eyes at the mention of a 'Magician's Guild' and walked inside with everyone else.

A wave of nostalgia and annoyance washed over Yuuki as he saw all the Egyptian crap that was lying around. Yuuki had been to Egypt once, and it didn't go very well at all for him or his friends. So far this was turning out be a really shitty mission. Only further proven when it turned out all this guy wanted from them was to check out some meteor, a fact that Yuuki had missed during the briefing as he had fallen asleep from exhaustion.

"Uh yeah, I have a question and a comment. Question, what is your name even? If you're going to put us to task you could at least give us your fucking name... Also, the Duat? What is that even?"

Yuuki knew that would come across as rude but he didn't care at this point. He'd been through two other shitty missions today and this would make the third and the most boring one. No one could blame him for being a bit pissed off, and if they could, then they could fuck off.

"I don't even know why I'm here, to be honest. If all you want us to do was to come check out this site of yours or whatever then I think half of us could've just stayed home... What a waste of time..."

Haz. Haz.

Sighing and crossing his arms as he leans against a wall, Whiplash rolls his eyes "Magic? Right" he sighs through his teeth and closes his eyes "Gods and magic rocks from outer space..." he chuckles quietly as he mulls over what had been said, "I thought I was bizarre, having a disease that gave me superpowers, but you're really telling me space rocks are magical. You're a fruitcake" he mutters as he digs his hands into his pockets "You'd better be paying us well" he adds, a little more clearly "If you expect me to fight alien wizards or something, the price isn't going to be cheap"

Haz. Haz.

Elise joyfully and willingly followed the group until they got to some old and shitty warehouse, that also happened to have a portal. She wasn’t sure about trusting such a thing but either way, she didn’t have a real say in the matter, Elise reluctantly stepped through, she was now at the top of the warehouse which now had some very modern mansion like building on it, “Bloody hell....” she muttered to herself in astonishment.

The officer continued to follow the man and stepped through another gate, some of the people got stuck at the barrier but Elise didn’t take too much notice, she was still shell shocked about this place. Eventually when the whole group made it, the man who lead them here explained the job that had to be done, somethinbout meterorite a magic? Elise only half mindly nodded, observing the whole place still in completed shock and awe.

Haz. Haz. @anyoneelseidc

Vitan Armerstannie
Vitan4.PNG
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』

Vitan lurked towards the printer, grabbing a fist full of money and ordering a few things to defend herself just in case something bad happens but if she was honest here, something bad will obviously happen because she's around with her terrible luck radiating everywhere at all times and her paranoid brain told her to buy these or else she'll just be a panicking useless woman, running around with nothing to defend herself with.

-400 Thompson Submachine Gun (Tommy Gun)
-100 Glock 17
-90 Butterfly Knife

These items would come in handy for her before catching up with the others by running like hell with the Butterfly Knife and Glock on her hoodie pockets and Tommy Gun strapped around her back. The Girl didn't really care about how useful a butterfly knife would be, she just wanted to hold one, seeing it as a lucky charm more than an actual weapon, really.

"Any questions before you depart?” She heard from Amos after gazing around the place in awe since it looked fine and fancy in all honestly.

Oh, Vitan did have one question for the man wearing a fedora Wearing a fedora, what a fucking pleb.

"Is this mission gonna get us all killed? Because I believe it will."

Vitan suddenly spoke out of nowhere with a monotone yet loud voice at the very back of the group with a short and simple question, making sure they would hear it before putting her hand back in her hoodie pocket, grumbling a bit as she swings her body back and forth, fidgeting around nonchalantly awaiting a short and quick response and she's not going to take a long answer, scrolling her eyes around without moving hear even a bit, glancing at everybody around her before staring back into the magicians eyes with her dead, unblinking half shut eyes before spitting on the floor, imitating those cool cowboys (Poorly, I might add.) she's been seeing in movies without even knowing why they do that. She just thought it looked cool.​

• KOBAYASHI-SAN
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
    • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
    • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
    • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
    • Emotional healing factor!
    • A larger blood threshold.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    Old apartments, rotting old homes, right now, all I see are those kinds of buildings, and no place of potential interest in sight. Huh? What's that? Oh, another warehouse. It looks worse than the one I "normally" reside in as of now. However, to me, the problem is, why did they send us up here? Hmm. This time, I cannot just judge based on appearance. To the average person, it is not that remarkable on not only the outside, but also the inside, and so they will ignore it. But to me? Much like the Libra headquarters and the abandoned warehouse, there must be something peculiar about it, explaining why Rodimus wanted us to head there. Not only that, but I remember hearing about some unidentified object heading here, earlier in the place I was inside..?

Anyway, there is also a man awaiting us at the warehouse's doors...who is he, though? Right, it's Amos Kane, leader of the Magician's Guild, which is part of the 21st Nome. I still have a few questions: What exactly is the 21st Nome? Anyhow, I shall get going. I enter the building, through the portal the entrance contained. Oh, look at that, I was right. Already is there something peculiar about the building: the teleporters, the gigantic door...what is next?

I then proceed to walk insi--wait, what? A barrier denying me and several others, like Sophitia, entry? Huh, it's a barrier designed to keep supernatural forces from entering, then? I can list a few, but I need to get going. And so I enter. An elaborate living space. Hey look, the statue, along with the interior of the place, looks quite nice. Whatever that is, I need to focus on the meeting now, especially with Amos telling us to gather around at the center of the room. So I did. And also listened in on the intel that the man has to say.

I have no questions.

Last edited:
Physically
Kinda Tired
Mentally
Happy
Items
Walking Cane- A fancy cane that makes the user 25% faster

Thulecite Club- A spiked club made of thulecite that cab summon shadowy tentacles

Blowdart Gun- A blowdart gun that can shoot an assortment of darts, including fiery molten ones

Balloonomancy- Can make infinite balloons... No one knows where they come from but they do hurt when popped
Powers
Mime Magic- Making Invisible stuff with hand motions
-$900
Just when he was getting to know his new friend he was off on another mission. The mime disposed of his letter balloons with extreme caution with some sor of invisible needle.
All this talk of magic made him uneasy though. Wes waited for Papyrus behind the barrier and then carried on with him, the mime never ceased to be amazed by the new things in this world. He'd never seen so much gold in one place and he could only gawk at all the artifacts.
As odd as this mission sounded retrieving a meteorite didn't sound extremely hard. But the mime wouldn't let down his guard too far. Though... Some of this magic hopefully wouldn't hurt.

T The Man With No Name

• Amos looked at Rhys and Vitan, and answered,
    “How long it will take and how likely you will die will all depend on how effectively and carefully you carry out the mission. Your group’s magicians will be able fulfill the task adequately.”

The magician then turned towards Baird to answer his question regarding adequate protection.
    “You will be dealing with magic, not gamma waves, so will be perfectly fine unless, it turns out that the magic was intended to harm you. In that case, no hazmat suit will protect you.”

Looking at Arbiter, Frank, and Delsin, he answered all of their questions at once,
    “You are looking for a meteorite that has impacted the city. The meteor most definitely held some form of magical artifact, so recover anything with a magical aura. Your magicians and spiritually attuned will be able to tell you what they are. Anything that will grant you powers will make significant waves in the Duat. As for any beings with ill intent...I would not have put out a request for reinforcements from Libra if I did not believe that there might be a hostile presence.”

Yuuki was given a stare and a moment of silent contempt, the magician visibly displeased with his rudeness.
    “Ah, my apologies, I have forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Amos Kane, Chief Lector of the House of Life. As for the Duat...think of it as a fourth dimension overlaid onto our three dimensions that is entirely spiritual. You are familiar with manifestations of spiritual energy, young man. Your summoned being as well as the markman’s summoned beings have been making waves in the Duat and you should be able to gaze into this fourth dimension if you focus enough.”

Amos glanced at the Spartan with the skull helmet and gave him a quick response,
    “All I know is that it’s closer to Toffee than it would be to a slight of hand illusion.”

He finally addressed the remainder of the group’s complaints with a sigh,
    “You all are honestly unnecessary. I never asked for this many people. If you don’t want to assist me, then you may return to Libra. As for the rest of you, there will be no monetary reward for this mission. However, should the artifacts you recover be safe for use, you may take them as a reward.”

Before Amos dismissed the group, he stuck his hand into the air and pulled out a bundle of large leather purses and a few grabber claws. To magicians and those who could see spiritual energy, you could see him sticking his hand into a portal to the Duat that he was speaking of. Amos held the bags and claws out to the group.
    “It would wise if you used these to transport the artifacts that you find. Now then, you may be on your way.”

----

“No… Fucking… Way…”
    There, keenly observing the city street behind the warehouse fence, stood Mista. His eyes widened in a look of awe and simultaneous horror, pressing his face against the gate. In a matter of seconds, he scaled it and flung himself over the top of the fence, rushing towards an enormous crater in the middle of the street. It was a miracle that no pedestrians had stumbled across it, yet that was likely the work of Amos himself.
    “How did this get here…?!”
    Within the crater was a… Small object. One much too small to leave a crater of that size. Its tip was pointed and curved like an arrowhead, yet it shimmered a vibrant gold. Much too vibrantly for an object that just created an enormous crater in the middle of the street after crashing down to Earth at entry velocity. For its size, it should’ve been completely vaporized as it entered the atmosphere, yet it glittered with not a single scratch on it.

24cHJ_BjPVgn2eNMyTOkn2zWiMLO4g3fDWIjMAuK5kq9l2t6Z69QyxPeI9jUUUnWspL_pgYlaWd8qjf-OKI5Bdi6ME-s8daGznSx3Wt5AOdx-2t-fNIzS4NS9w4D-B5_1uIG7TEg

Then, suddenly, before everyone’s very eyes, the arrowhead practically ‘exploded’. Its form flickered and contorted into that of a scorched meteorite’s, one which actually fit the imprints on the crater. Then, it flickered again, changing back into an arrowhead. Then back into a meteorite. And again and again, until it settled back into its original meteorite form. Yet something was… New. An object was embedded on the rocky surface. A sword, with a shiny, silver blade and an ornate black and golden hilt. A malevolent yet alluring aura emanated from it, indiscernible whispers and mutters drawing everyone towards it. Before anyone had realized it, one particular group member had gotten close. Far too close.
    Yu Narukami quickly scaled the meteorite, finding himself incapable of resisting the pull of the sword. In fact, he couldn’t even move. Something was reeling him in, like a fish caught on bait, and he could do nothing to stop it.
    By the time he’d made it to the top, it was too late for anyone to stop him. Yu drew the sword.
    The voice that spoke next was his, yet its tone was nothing like the valiant Persona user’s once was. It was calming and attractive, yet resonated with bloodthirst and murderous intent.
    “I’ve never felt so powerful ever since I’d possessed Polnareff… This child is my strongest wielder yet…! With him as my host, nothing will stand between me and the arrow--not even Lord DIO!”

The voice paused. Yu tossed his katana to the side, taking off his glasses and throwing them away before he turned his gaze back towards the group.
    “... Except you. You’re the meddlesome peacekeepers, aren’t you? Word has spread far about you, even outside this city’s reach. It was only by chance that I was brought here by a stray meteor, and I was fortunate that it was this meteor in particular. Once I dispose of you, I’ll pierce myself with the arrow and become the most powerful Stand ever known!”

“Know my name--for it is Anubis, Stand of the god of the dead--the last name you'll ever hear! Prepare yourselves!”

T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie

Holly - drained

The elf listened to Amos, and him saying there wouldn't be any monetary reward. Was Libra aware of this arrangement? Whatever their answer was, Holly knew hers. Her answer was no, she was not aware that there would be no compensation. She also didn't have any magic to use, and this suit would surely cause her injuries if she tried to use it in combat. She was sore enough already, so she decided she would take a break this time around, and instead try to revitalize her magic stores. To put thoughts into words, she turned tail, walking nonchalantly out the way she came, strolling the streets while browsing her copy of the Book for any loopholes she could use about now.

(Pinging nobody, because Holly's a bloody coward.)

Marie - lightly wounded

The squid, on the other hand, was hyped by the potential magical rewards. What sort of artifacts could be on that meteorite? There was no way to guess, and the only way to find out was to go find and recover said artifacts. What quickly killed her mood, however, was the slow, creeping pain of her wound. There wasn't a finger there any more, yet the phantom digit- the concept of her right trigger finger- ached in a... paradoxical way, was the word Marie would use.

Marie was prompted into action by a sudden wave of phantom pain. She let go of Ben, walking up to Amos, and accepting a bag and a grabber claw. She inspected the bag thoroughly, fascinated by how Amos had made it appear out of thin air. Was it just a sleight of hand trick? Or was it serious magic? Marie was so out of touch with any kind of magic, she honestly couldn't tell. With these two items, she waited for the rest of the group to gather their stuff, and led the excursion outside.

Once outside, she noticed that someone had beaten the group at large to the punch. It was... wait for it... none other than the marksman that had shot her finger off no more than five minutes prior. ...Marie really needed to get his name, and soon. She was going to step ahead of the group when someone else, someone Marie had barely taken notice of, stepped forth before her. She hadn't caught his name either.

She watched as he walked towards the meteorite the marksman had located. He scaled the meteorite's side, and unsheathed a sword from its metal prison. In that moment, his demeanor changed drastically, and a voice that didn't seem to suit him spoke. It implied itself to be the sword, having possessed the man who had drawn it. It called itself Anubis, and declared it was going to destroy the group, before becoming the strongest... "Stand". Marie was pretty sure that wasn't how you use that word, but okay.

Marie decided that while she was here, she might as well actually do something about the oncoming threat. She felt the weight of the ink tank on her back, realizing that it had filled since the incident at the bank. How fortunate. With new confidence due to that fact, she withdrew her Splatterscope, taking aim, and...

Nothing. Her, uhh, trigger finger was missing. Marie took her eye away from the scope, inspecting the situation. Thinking quickly, she swapped hands, taking a shot with her left finger instead. She had become so used to using the gun in a right-handed fashion that its left-handed functionality felt foreign and clunky to her. As such, her aim was not up to scratch, and she couldn't confirm if the shot would even connect or not.

Regardless, she pulled the trigger, letting loose a long pellet of ink towards Anubis, and his host, Yu Narukami.

( Haz. Haz. @Stand mission group)

Tony Montana - Surprised but not really - @Everyoneelse

Tony didn't know the threat ahead... but little did he care
GET DOWN YA'LL. You die MOTHERFUCKER!
He then procceds by raining lead to the opponent

[IMG='width:344px;']https://media.giphy.com/media/gYkga3bZav66I/giphy.gif[/IMG]

After depleting his ammo, he would then attempt to grenade the opponent
Say Welcome back to my little friend!

[IMG='width:329px;']https://media.giphy.com/media/x1FlNEs7SFfPO/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread