Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

• Sophitia didn't have much time to react, as always- her mind was still reeling as the... spirit who possessed one of the group members declared he was somehow related to the Egyptian god Anubis. As she was still trying to cope with the idea that there truly were multiple gods, the man Anubis was possessing somehow formed another figure, another soul. After another salvo of attacks from her allies, she watched as the spirit figure rush towards one man, seemingly use the exact same technique that he had tried earlier. She couldn't sit around and do nothing! She had to do something!

The Athenian Greek rushed forwards, drawing her Omega Sword and Elk Shield both at once. Her emerald green eyes flashed as she doved forwards and in front of the man, raising her sword and shield simultaneously in a guarding position to absorb the electrical blast. Moments before the shock collided, though, her sword and shield flashed the pure gold hue that it did earlier when utilizing her own Critical Edge- which, in fact, was exactly what the holy weapons were doing. Like they had a mind of their own, the medieval weapons sparked with its own electricity, countering the lightning projectile at least somewhat well. It pushed her backwards a few inches, but not enough to slam into the man she was protecting. She couldn't help but blink a couple times after the impact in amazement before looking back, nodding towards Jonathan in acknowledgement, before turning to the unfolding scene in front of them. If her weapons could absorb whatever electric shock that was, she had to use it to her advantage.

"We cannot waste much more time! Someone get that sword out of his grasp!" The holy warrior declared, moving towards the stand user with her own agility before running directly under the still-airborne metal man and the possessed figure. She hurled her Omega Sword towards the duo, the holy weapon aimed directly at the Anubis blade. At the instant Yu charged the blade, the medieval deity-crafted weapon collided and absorbed the electricity, protecting Jerome from the potential threat of being electrocuted. Similarly enough, even though Archer's bolt collided with Yu, the extra electricity just further powered the sparking sword. As soon as the sword absorbed the electricity, it let loose its energy with a relatively powerful kinetic blast directed at Yu to knock him away and hopefully stun him temporarily.

Either way, the blonde ran forwards the duo with fleet-footed agility, snatching her sword as it began dropping to the ground and using her feet to lash out at Yu's legs as she ducked down into a crouched position. Her only intent was to try and knock him down to the ground and make him vulnerable enough for further attacks and hopefully end the battle. But if her leg sweep wasn't enough, she'd lunge upwards, her Elk Shield aimed right at her foe's jaw in tight quarters.

Reynauld
Equipment: Suit of Armor, Longsword, Holy Water, Favor of the Light
Condition: Armor Lightly Damaged, Longsword suffering damage
Stress: 14/200 (Net gain of 4 stress: Reynauld suffered 3 stress trying to fend Izanagi off, healed 4 stress watching the tide of battle turn against Anubis, and suffered 5 stress watching Anubis recover)

The crusader was heavily panting, barely having fended of the Persona's whirlwind of strikes. For a moment, it would seem that his newfound allies would prevail, but the tide came right back when this... entity seemingly recovered with a burst of energy. Reynauld's spirit wasn't boosted when he heard Anubis announce he had memorized all of their attacks.
Reynauld took a deep breath, trying to not be short of breath in battle. He wasn't out of tricks yet, but the amount of tricks he had in the first place was very small. He could either dash at Yu or the entity and strike it in the head with the hilt of his longsword in an attempt to stun Yu, or draw upon his parchment again and unleash holy energy to attack. Such an attack would be weaker than using his longsword, but it may hit the sword. Not to mention Anubis had gotten used to him using the longsword.
A split second later, Reynauld decided on the second option. He drew the same piece of parchment he used to summon the Light's power to defend him.
Reynauld immediately presented the parchment in Yu's direction direction and was about to summon a surge of holy energy to strike the Persona user, but saw that an ally had already gone for Anubis. Not wanting the holy energies to accidentally wound his ally, Reynauld switched targets and unleashed the holy energy at Izanagi. It wouldn't be as strong as his longsword, but not only was this the first time Reynauld used this move it was far less likely to accidentally kill Yu.
Haz. Haz.

Yuuki Yoshida

I wave of some kind blasted me back and way from Yu. When I got ahold of myself, there in front of me, behind Yu, was the tallest Stand I'd ever seen. At least, that's what I thought at first. Once people started clashing swords and shooting at it I thought otherwise. Normal people can't see Stands let alone hurt them, and these guys were obviously gunning right for these things. But then again, we did meet that ship Stand in the Hong Kong sea that non-Stand users could see, maybe this was like.

"Damn it, why can't Stands be more simple?"

I watched on as people started charging Yu once again only this time it wasn't going as well. They were getting their asses beat, Anubis was blocking and countering every one of their attacks and I knew exactly why. Jotaro was right, this thing studied your moves down to the smallest detail, making it impossible to use the same trick twice. What a pain in the ass...

I clenched my fist in frustration as I watched everyone get beaten by this stupid sword. I had completely forgotten about the arrowhead in my hand until I felt the sharp edges poking against my palm. I didn't know what this thing was all about, but if Anubis wanted it then he'd be happy to deny him. I had half a mind to throw this down a sewer grate when I saw something I thought I'd never see again.

"Sunlight Yellow... OVERDRIVE!!!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. That unmistakable aura was one thing but hearing the word 'overdrive' alongside it made me certain. This guy knew Hamon, he knew the weird monk art thing that old man Joseph knew! Joseph had told him about a partner that he once trained alongside with back when he was still learning Hamon. Could this guy be him, brought to Millenium City by the same thing that brought me here?

Then I heard Anubis say it, 'Jonathan Joestar'. Joseph had once told him about his grandfather, Jonathan Joestar, who fought DIO back before he had a Stand. Was this really Joseph's grandfather? Jotaro's great great grandfather? So many questions, but this wasn't the time.

These people were getting their asses kicked. If I could lure Anubis to me and away from everyone else, I might be able to subdue Yu with Deep Purple. He had already seen Deep Purple solidify air, I'd have to try something else, something he hasn't seen yet. Raising the arrowhead to the air, I shouted at the sword Stand.

"Hey, dumbass! I've got your arrow right here! Maybe I'll use it first and kick your ass!"

Contrary to my words, I ran further away from Anubis, taking his precious arrow with me. I wasn't sure how this could power you up. I was the one holding it and I didn't feel any different. Maybe there was something else to it. Anubis said he'd pierce himself with it, could that be the key to unlocking its power?

Haz. Haz.

Vitan Armerstannie
Vitan4.PNG
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』
With: People fighting Anubis

Vitan has done her part of the fight for a while by reducing the opponent's luck, she's probably not going to participate more than that (Until the very end) and let the entire team do all the work for her as she sits on the sidelines doing jack shit while watching the young man single handedly take on the entire team, the girl is starting to think it's going to be impossible to beat the guy in a couple of minutes, hell, this fight might even last hours but that didn't really faze her since she's just going to let her comrades do all the fighting and then take all the credit at the last minute when the girl suddenly jumps into the fight outta fukn' nowhere and give the final blow to knock that guy flat on his ass, disarming him and taking the blade away.

The plan is fucking genius, Vitan knows this, but she found one fatal flaw on her 'amazing' and 'brilliant' plan, she'll probably get hated for it and yelled at for taking all the glory to herself but that doesn't matter, in fact, fuck them because they were too unskilled and slow to give the final hit, she was too quick for them, what a great plan!! She started fantasizing about how hilarious it would be to see their stupid little faces, dumbfounded as she takes their glory ignoring the fight all together, you could even see her drooling a bit with the creepshow of a smile plastered on her face.

What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Money: 600$}
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Equipment/Items: UNSC Combat Knife, Folding Sword, Crossbow}
{Armor/Clothing: Empress' garb w/ holsters}
{Abilities: Far Reach, Mesmerize, Doppelganger, Dark Vision, Agility}
{Interactions: Haz. Haz. }

Unfortunately, her clones couldn't get a shot off, and by the time Emily got her aim Anubis was covered by her allies. She can still try and get a shot off, though, she just needs to get him to stay still. Luckily, her versatile set has just the thing. The Empress raises her hand, Mark flaring, and a dark shade appears next to Yu. Mesmerize worked with Antaeus, and he seemed a special fellow, so this just might do the job. If it does, he'll be entranced to the shade. Usually, this would give Emily tons of time to disable to target. However, with many people going after Anubis, she won't have a very large window. It might also give that small yellow thing time to do it's own attack. Right after the shade is in place, deciding against the sleep darts this time, she'd use another of her powers, Far Reach. The purple tendril would fly once again, but this time at the sword. If Far Reach can grab on, it'd yeet the sword out of his hand and to Emily.

• KOBAYASHI-SAN
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
    • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
    • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
    • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
    • Emotional healing factor!
    • A larger blood threshold.
    Status
    Lightly wounded.
    Eggh..! This is why Anubis was a highly dangerous Stand to the Stardust Crusaders; it can memorize everything quickly! I really want to try what Jotaro did to it, but problem is, that thing’s likely memorized that as well! Well, back to square one, then. I transform back into myself and begin trying to move towards Yu’s back while trying to keep a good amount of distace away from him, behind the others who are attacking the sword from there. Hopefully he doesn’t see me...or not, because I might’ve jinxed it.

Haz. Haz. jigglesworth jigglesworth @*dio screech*

Gritting his teeth softly as he kicks the dirt under his feet, Whiplash slowly starts ambling towards the man wielding the sword and acting all funky "Alright, alright. I've heard just about enough from you, you cocky son of a bitch." As was custom for Whiplash, he used his empty beer can as a projectile, tossing it at Yu's head as he buries his hands back in his pockets "Either you start talking some sense, or I'll bust that fancy sword and then your teeth, you hear me?" He grits his teeth as he grunts in frustration. This really was quite bizarre, he'd heard of powers that allowed mind control, but never inflicted by inanimate objects, and that certainly seemed to be what was going on here.

Inhaling deeply through his nose, he stopped absorbing light and focused instead on kinetic force, if this guy leapt at him, he'd be unpleasantly surprised at how tough it was to cut into him. He huffs and spits on the ground as he locks his eyes with Yu, wanting to just get this shit over with quickly. So far this job had been the worst he'd ever had, nothing made any sense, and it was pissing him off. First angels and demons, and now a fucking sword that possesses its wielder? Today was going just great.

Haz. Haz. @Yu Fight​

Tag: QizPizza QizPizza fRick fRick
Action: Waiting

The old man looked up as Audun addressed him, clearly unimpressed with the whole fallen angel theme he was going with. He sighs dropping his head down in the process before standing up and answering his question;

"It entails where we are going, S.O.S is a distress signal and below it's where we are heading off to. Nice to be made your acquaintance, Jeremiah Hawkins." as he extends his arm.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Meteor Crash Site
    Mental Condition= Psyched Up
    Physical Condition= Fine/In Combat
    Current Powerset= Shinsoo

Interaction “You're pretty dang strong, Anubis, but I'm... still gonna kick your ass!” As Anubis fought back the second wave of attacks, Delsin shaped one of his the Baangs into a blue disc of Shinsoo beneath his feet: Blue Oar. Delsin crouched down as Blue Oar flew him right up to Anubis as he was stabbing some Spartan from Halo. The Conduit stretched out his hand and began to reverse flow control the Shinsoo around the sword, whatever that was. All he knew was how to do it, not how it worked. The spiritual around and inside the sword, slowed down until it froze for a brief moment. “FAST SKIP!!!”

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (Yu)
    Mentioned: Sleek Sleek (Jerome)
    Group Members:
    T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham @DapperDogmanb GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

Dismas
Equipment: Padded Overcoat
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200

Dismas had picked up one of those letters that fell from the sky, and like Reynauld, took his time to carefully study the place in front of him and the letter. Dismas, however, took much longer to walk up the warehouse than Reynauld. Dismas wasn't too sure if he could trust this "Not-Rod" person, but at the same time it may be the only lead he had. And besides, it was unlikely he was notorious here, in this odd city.
Dismas shrugged, and walked up to the warehouse. Then he knocked on the door, praying that whatever this place was, it wasn't a trap hosting angry villagers that recognized him. Or constables right by the door. Or something.

@ Anyone who's at HQ

• Y'know, with all the attacks making a beeline for Anubis, you'd imagine he'd be taken down pretty quickly, right?
    No.
    I'm surprised you'd even consider that possibility.
    Shame on you.

:lenny:

The grating of steel against steel deafened the surrounding fighters, who looked on as the Omega Sword clashed against Anubis. Sophitia briefly held the advantage against her foe, forcing Yu to withdraw his blade from Jerome's palm. This advantage, however, was as short-lived as one might expect.
    Delsin swiftly lept into action, outreaching his hand towards the sentient scimitar. With a valiant cry of "FAST SKIP!!", Shinsoo swelled up within Anubis and created an enormous, blue explosion that sent everyone in the vicinity crashing in opposite directions. Yet when Yu struck the asphalt, his sword was completely unharmed. In reality, Delsin destroyed the Omega Sword instead due to his recklessness, as the proximity of the two blades made it far too difficult for him to discern and precisely target the Stand. Yu/Anubis let out a maniacal cackle, using the blade to hoist himself up.
    "Hah, you absolute buffoons! Are you all really incapable of fighting as a team? I've overestimated you so much that I'm almost going to cry!" He broke into an uncontrollable laugh, which ended as abruptly as it began. His posture stiffened in an instant as he rushed forward, catching everyone by surprise as he shot past the group, slicing and lunging his way through the crowd with one target in mind: Yuuki. The high schooler's taunts went by unnoticed by nearly everyone except Mista and their intended target.
    "Ya idiot, stop yapping and stab your Stand with the arrow already!" The gunslinger cried out towards his Stand-using ally, drawing his revolver and taking aim at the rushing Anubis.
    "Go, Sex Pistols!" was followed by three, consecutive gun shots. The bullets zipped through the crowd, narrowly missing everyone before embedding themselves in Narukami's thigh and causing the possessed Persona user to stumble mid-sprint.
    Now in a vulnerable position, Anubis was quickly swarmed by a flurry of attacks. Some successful, some outright disastrous. An aura of holy light blinded the Stand, scalding Yu and everyone within a small, circular radius before the zombified teen dashed out of the zone, narrowly avoiding the sudden AOE blast.
    What quickly followed was the appearance of a makeshift "contraption" around Narukami, formed out of blue, see-through bones. The moment he tried to break out, the bones took on an opaque state, ripping through his sleeves and digging into his flesh like knives. The Gaster Blaster's energy beam was blocked by the timely intervention of Izanagi, which parried the blast with its own beam of electricity. The moment the Persona user was freed from his bone cage, he quickly reentered a defensive stance, bearing witness to a move from Jonathan which he quickly recognized from his scuffle with the Hamon master's great-great grandson. The Sunlight Yellow Overdrive was all too similar to Star Platinum's "oraora" barrage.
    "No wonder you're a Joestar! I admire your technique, but I've seen Jotaro do it so much that I can practically block it with my eyes clos--" The moment Anubis tried to parry one of Jonathan's strikes, he felt like he was being zapped by 50,000 volts with each punch. No matter how perfect his block was, the Hamon that coursed through the Joestar's body rendered the Stand's efforts null. Narukami broke his guard as his sword was pummeled with a flurry of rapid punches which snapped off the upper half of the blade, causing Yu to shriek in agony.
    "N-No! I need to break free, otherwise he'll rip me apart!" The Stand cried, phasing through Jonathan's fists at the last second. Though he was unsuccessful in defeating it, the Hamon user's attack was arguably the most powerful of all. The blade was dented, the tip jagged, almost resembling a half-assed abstract art class project. Though Yu himself wasn't injured by the attack, he was visibly fatigued, almost as though his soul was sucked out of him. It was like damaging the sword exhausted its wielder.
    By the time Rei rushed in for an attack, Anubis had learned his lesson. Izanagi quickly materialized, dismembering the Unit-00 by quickly grappling its leg and slicing off its left ankle, then shoving the mecha aside. Marie's efforts were... Pretty futile. The moment she entered her squid form, her dodging of Anubis' slashes became so much of an annoyance that he just plunged his blade into the ink and charged it with electricity, zapping the inkling out of her squid form. He didn't bother finishing her off, rather opting to continue his pursuit of Yoshida and rushing after the Stand-user. His pace was wobbly, his breath rapid and unsteady. Yu looked like he was on the verge of collapse, his run slowing down, bit by bit... Emily's attacks only worsened his state. First, Yu slowed to a halt thanks to Mesmerize, halting to observe a ghostly apparition of Emily's creation in a hypnotic trance. That would've been enough to capitalize on, but the plan was thwarted by its own concoctor. Far Reach worked EXCEPTIONALLY well, yanking Anubis out of Narukami's grip... And into Emily's.
    God fucking damn it.
    The voice that spoke SOUNDED like Emily's but her tone of voice implied that it wasn't.
    "For a second there, I thought I was done for. You're all absolute idiots!" The blade cackled at its newfound form as Emily readjusted her grip on Anubis, unslinging her folding sword. The worst part of what came next was that Anubis had already SEEN her abilities firsthand. He could prove to be an even bigger threat in this body.
    The Empress quickly used Far Reach to grapple onto Yuuki's leg, yanking herself towards the Stand-user and tripping him over in the process. The arrow was launched into the air as a result, causing Emily's expression to contort into a grimace. She looked down upon her foe, then back up at the arrow, as though thinking of what to deal with first. She had until the arrow fell, and that meant five seconds at most. Yet because this is JoJo, there's a lot you can say and do in five seconds.
    "From your ally's remark, I assume you're a Stand-user, too? And your uniform is similar to that of Jotaro's... A pity, I would've liked to see your Stand before killing you, but I don't have the time for that." Emily flipped the hilt of Anubis so the blade was facing downwards, and pointed it at Yuuki's neck, while extending her other hand up to prepare to snatch the arrow with Far Reach.
    ... Yeah, you should probably stop her.

T The Man With No Name Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique marc122 marc122 ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Longsword, Damaged Suit of Armor, Bottle of Holy Water, The Light's Favor
Condition: Longsword and Suit of Armor damaged but otherwise fine
Stress: 20/200 (Net gain of 6 stress)

Reynauld angrily murmured a curse under his breath. He was so sure that the second Emily got the blade out of Yu's hand, it was going to be fine.
But what happened? This evil blade has now possessed a new host. Second turn of events.
Reynauld growled underneath his breath, and drew his blade again. He ran towards Emily, and attempted to strike her with the hilt of his blade in an attempt to knock her out, all while Reynauld was praying in his mind that his hilt strike would work.
Haz. Haz.
jigglesworth jigglesworth

Marie - heavily injured

Marie's plan was going as well as she had hoped. Chaos unfolded around her, a few loud sounds and more than a couple of close-calls, but Anubis was distracted particularly well by the dozen or so people throwing themselves at him. She approached slowly, trying to keep an eye on everything at once. It wasn't working well, but it worked just well enough. She dodged attacks when they flew towards her unintentionally, she kept a close eye on the layout of her ink on the ground, and approached Yu one step at a time.

After around a minute of singular steps, slow and steady, he finally switched his attention to Marie. She tensed, knowing her timing was more than crucial. If she messed this up, well... good-bye Marie! Time seemed to slow down as the Anubis-possessed Yu Narukami focused on the inkling. The sword came centimeter-by-centimeter. Marie looked him in the eyes, squinting, and, moments before the sword would make contact, unveiled her trump card.

She transformed, in an instant, into a squid.

The squid fell, with gravity, into the ink. It seemed impossible, as the ink was only millimeters deep, if that. But there she went, into the ink like it was the ocean. Subdued ripples traveled across the surface, further contradicting the fact that it was merely a puddle of ink on concrete. Softer-yet ripples traveled across its surface, like the trail of an invisible boat, betraying Marie's current location. Though, it seemed Anubis hadn't picked up on that yet, thankfully.

Marie prepared to execute the final part of the plan- the riskiest and most critical part. If this didn't work, she would have revealed her trump card for nothing. However, before she could position herself under Yu and deliver a sucker punch directly to his unsuspecting lower jaw, she felt a slight tingle, and then a massive jolt. Yu had plunged his sword into the ink (it sunk impossibly deep, it looked like it should've clashed against the concrete below by then), and charged it with electricity.

The amino acids and electrically-charged pigments that made up the ink was ultimately Marie's downfall, as they propagated the shock across the entire pool of ink faster than anyone could have reacted. The inkling leapt out of the ink, forcefully transformed back into her human form. The electricity coursed through her body, causing all of her muscles to contract uncontrollably. Her mind was sent into shock as her body shook with the sheer voltage. She barely felt a thing, however, as the voltage calmed, and Anubis... spared her life.

Clearly, her uselessness was a brilliant tool of survival in this modern world. Or, she would think that, if her mind wasn't fried. Instead, she thought, "What did I do wrong?" The thought echoed in her mind, before degrading into meaningless noise. Once again, she found herself unable to stand. Perhaps if she was helped to her feet, she would be able to get back into the action. But as she was now, she was too depleted to fix herself up as she normally would. She simply wasn't used to pain without splatting, and it was tiring her out very quickly.

( Haz. Haz. @stand mission folks)

Sighing as the group managed to transfer the weapon to a new wielder, one in perfect fighting condition, Whiplash bends down, picking up a rock and rolling it on his palm for a moment as he glances back up to Emily, reeling back his arm and letting the pebble rip with every ounce of energy he had built up, grunting with the effort of his throw. The rock, hitting a rather impressive speed would only benefit from the air resistance, its temperature climbing quickly as it began glowing, perhaps even melting into magma.

"You talk too fucking much" he mutters as he levels himself out, narrowing his eyes on Emily "Don't think I'll go easy just because you're cowering in that woman" He tightens his fist as he continues walking toward her, ignoring the feeble attempts of the others as he reels back his fist for another strike, he had one chance to pull this off, and he didn't intend to waste it. Knowing he was now out of energy, he prepares his other hand to catch the blade in the counterattack that would no doubt be launched at him during his punch.

All he had to do was grab the blade and toss it aside, it didn't seem the sword could do much without someone wielding it. That much he was thankful for, it made this a simple fight.

Haz. Haz.

Vitan Armerstannie
Vitan Drained.png
Abilities: 『Jinx!』

Another host, another 10 hours of goddamn waiting. God, when will this fight end its getting boring spectating the same guys attack over and over again just for The Stand and his host to dodge and counter with a quick little insult or one-liner thrown into it, not the unlucky lassie's cup of tea. Vitan wanted to just let the time pass by playing her good old PS Vita with some SkullGirls but that's not happening since she left it back at her home but the girl guesses she might as well do something to aid her "Team" because they seem to be. . . at least decent people after all or so she assumes. She raises her right arm in the air, staring at the Possessed Empress with bored, half-shut eyes and snaps her fingers

'Click!'

Boom, there goes all of the enemy's luck again and she has to say, using this ability twice in a battle is a little tiring, she only uses it once a day but twice is where the draining effect really kicks in, Vitan lowers her right arm and stares at it wondering how many times she can use the 『Jinx』ability before getting extremely tired as she begins to look back at Emily and Anubis. Maybe they want to help her find out over here, how many jinxes does it take to tire a down on his luck lassie. She strikes another glare with a bit of a smug smile at them before throwing her snapping arm to the right in a flamboyant manner, trying to imitate that one character she saw from a random video game since they looked cool doing it.

'Click!'

Hoo! Wow, she felt slightly shitfaced after the second snap, feeling like she just went and climbed up a hundred or more stairs, Christ. She's not going to do this again until tomorrow where her ability gets refreshed but at least she made the stand's luck extremely low now, aiding the team on their fight but right now she has to rest, it might look like she haven't done much but using her ability twice is really exhausting. Vitan sat down and started panting like a dog, wiping the sweat of her forehead before frowning a bit from the exhaustion, going back in the sidelines as she spectates the fight, wondering how much her ability is going to help in the battle.

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 2 katar, 6 throwing knives, 1 Bowie knife, 1 Glock .45, and a M16A3.
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood: Focused, pissed
    Condition: Minor head injury (Healing)
    Ignoring the fact that she hadn’t done much the entire mission, Shilo was in fact there. After the situation with Frank earlier, she’d merely been quiet and not willing to interact with anyone. But now, they were in a fight. The assassin placed the gun that Frank had given her in the notch of her shoulder and stepped forward carefully, not wanting to fall again and cause further damage to her head. More than that, she wanted to make sure she stayed out of everyone’s way. She fired a few rounds at woman's hands, making sure the bullet would just graze them, hoping it would cause her to drop the weapon. Shilo lowered the point of the gun, removed her finger from the trigger, and looked around to see who was close by and get another read on the situation.

• Yuuki Yoshida

Everyone seemed to be doing a good job of beating on that Yu guy until I felt an invisible force grab onto my ankle, making me fall to the ground face first. Rolling onto my back, I watched in disbelief as one of the older ladies of the group flew towards me with Anubis in hand. All I could manage to say was, "Bastard," before the lady pointed the scimitar to my neck.

I shifted my eyes to either side of me, looking to see where I had dropped the arrow, but it was just my luck that it happened to be falling downward, inches away from Emily's grip. Damn it, maybe if I had just done as Mista said and pierced Deep Purple with the arrow...

No, this wasn't the time for regrets. Unless I did something, Anubis was going to get ahold of the arrow, and who knows what would happen then. Just thinking about how powerful this piece of shit sword could get was enough to get my blood boiling. There was no way I was going to lose to this asshole, not a chance in hell! If everybody wanted this arrow so bad, then they'd have to pick up all the pieces first!

Deep Purple's smoke materialized directly in front of me. I'd already seen firsthand that Anubis could phase through solid objects, so there wasn't any use in turning the air around me solid. That was fine with me though, I wasn't looking to protect myself. An arm of purple smoke extended to grab the arrow while it was still in midair, there wasn't any doubt that Deep Purple was faster than some human lady who was just waiting for it to fall into her hand. Without a moment's hesitation, the hydrogen particles that shared the same space with Deep Purple's smoke hand detonated all at once, causing a small explosion with the arrow at the center of it.

Shards of the now destroyed arrowhead shot out in all directions like grenade shrapnel. These shards would no doubt hit some of the others, but Yuuki was sure they'd live. Although Yuuki didn't know it, Vitan's jinx! power caused all of the shards to miss Anubis, how unlucky for him. Yuuki may have shared the same fate as his allies, had he not solidified the air in front of him with Deep Purple. The shards embedded themselves into the smoke wall, and I was starting to think how handsome I'd still look after having a bunch of metal shards cut into his face. Still, something felt off as each of the individual pieces started to glow with a bright, radiant light where they had pierced the wall. I knew something was definitely wrong when Deep Purple's jar started to crack, something I had never seen happen before now.

Light poured through the cracks as they began to spread all across the jar, until it too exploded outward, sending the jar fragments outward and out of sight. All that remained was Deep Purple's formless smoke, a much larger amount of smoke than I'd ever seen Deep Purple use. As the smoke began to take shape, into its humanoid form, the jar fragments came flying back and stuck themselves on Deep Purple's genie-like figure. With all the fragments attached to it, it looked like Deep Purple was wearing a set of bronze armor around its smoky body, with the jar's skull face worn over its face like a mask.

Deep Purple hovered in front of Emily and Anubis, arms crossed and staring directly into the possessed woman's eyes from behind its bronze skull mask. Although I had no idea what had happened with the arrow shards and Deep Purple, I had a good feeling Anubis did.

Those pierced with the arrow shards: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Frank & Sophitia), marc122 marc122 (Kobayashi), T The Man With No Name (Papyrus), QizPizza QizPizza (Emile & Delsin), Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie), Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo, Felix & Pallet), DapperDogman DapperDogman (Whiplash), Sleek Sleek (Jerome), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Reynauld)

Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Longsword, Damaged Suit of Armor, Bottle of Holy Water, The Light's Favor, An Inactive Stand (NEW)
Condition: Longsword and Suit of Armor damaged, injury from Stand Arrow fragment
Stress: 22/200 (He DID just get hit with a fragment, but he's also relieved that Anubis was denied one of his goals)

"AAAAARGH!"
Reynauld dropped his blade in shock as the Stand Arrow fragment bypassed his armor and caught him in the torso.
He remembered something about this... evil spirit announcing that it would stab itself with the once-intact arrow and become something along the lines of "The Strongest Stand of All Time" or something along those lines.
A small cut to the torso was a very small price to pay for denying this evil entity the power it sought. But one thing nagged on Reynauld's mind-did that mean he would become a Stand or something?
Best not think on it now. Reynauld picked his blade up and entered a defensive stance, awaiting an attack.

• Marie - heavily injured
    ???
    - unknown

Marie had reached the point of exhaustion. Rogue electric shocks still occasionally jerked her body around, and her mind was blank. She was having a hard time even concentrating on what was happening. Marie struggled, fighting the exhaustion and trying to stand up, but she couldn't will her muscles to move, so she resigned to watching, perplexed, as her mind tried piecing together the events in front of her. There was a bright flash, and then a prick around Marie's forehead.

A small fragment of the Stand arrow had left the explosion, and traveled towards Marie. It struck square on her forehead, and bore deep into the inky flesh beneath, piercing the true Marie. The small fragment finally came to rest embedded in not only Marie's forehead, but what could be considered her "brain". However, it didn't kill her. Something happened, assuredly, but death wasn't it. Whatever that something turned out to be, the pain of the fragment of the arrow woke Marie right up.

She struggled to her feet, with renewed strength borrowed from the sheer pain deep in her skull, and willfully cleared the mental fog. She was unsteady on her feet, watching Anubis trade hands. At least Yu wasn't possessed any more, but now Anubis had control over a different teammate! There was little Marie could- or even wanted to- do. She didn't want to make the fight any harder for those who actually had the deadly weapons.

However, she still felt that there was something different, something new, that she was missing. Something... obvious. Something that had really been with her her entire life, and was only now becoming apparent. She would have to watch out for whatever it might be. And maybe get that fragment wound checked out.

( Haz. Haz. GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack @stand mission folks)

Vitan Armerstannie
Vitan4.PNG
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?
Vitan had her head in the clouds as always, daydreaming all by herself waiting for the others to finish the fighting for her until a shard of the arrow zoomed right between her eyes, it was a direct hit. amazing. She started wiping her face furiously with one hand with a little bit of blood running down her face, shaking her other hand in the air out of rage as she swears out a storm, trying to lessen the pain. Vitan eventually managed to rub the shard out of her face with her minor wound suddenly patching itself up, how neat! The lassie doesn't know why her wound healed itself out of nowhere but that did not really matter, all that matters now is it's healed and she can go back to waiting instead of contributing something to the battle, she's done enough for one day.

. . . Maybe it won't hurt to ask them if they can hurry this fight up, right? It won't hurt and it definitely won't annoy the living shit out of them. Vitan whistled casually as she took hold of her Tommy Gun, ambling her way to the team but far enough to make sure she won't get targeted by the host and Anubis since she'd probably be easily defeated or even killed at her current state, too exhausted, too weak, but the Submachine gun is on her hands in case of a unfortunate mishap suddenly landing on her, has happened before, plenty of times actually.

"Can you guys hurry this up? I'm getting hungry." The lassie spoke in a monotone, unmoving voice but it was loud enough for the others to hear.​

Last edited:

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Meteor Crash Site
    Mental Condition= Slightly Disappointed
    Physical Condition= Fine/In Combat/Phoenix Feather and Chainsword
    Current Powerset= Nanites

Interaction Delsin grunted as he was sent back from the explosion of the sword. That definitely wasn't the effect he was going for. It was supposed to stop Anubis's sword, not make a big boom with that Warrior Goddess Chick's magic sword. In his defense, they're were both magical. “Sorry! I didn't mean to do that...not at all!”

Delsin rolled to the ground and got up next to a some kind of human sized Japanese Mech. What was it? Some kind of Gundam or something? It doesn't matter. What did matter was that there was some kind mix of machine and flesh...close enough to Nanites, maybe? Couldn't hurt to try. Delsin stuck his hand out at the mech and began to pull at its biomechanical bits. And what do you know? Something came to his own hands. After a few seconds, he could feel the Nanites flowing in his body again. So he got the wings already...what else did he have?

He reached out with his right arm and focused his Nanites on that particular limb. Countless Nanites surged to his arm and began to form a long rectangular shape with a rounded tip. At where his elbow should be formed six arrows pointing out wards and a white skull motif. Not exactly his style, but sure. The edges of the rectangular shape began to form it numerous teeth until it looked like some kind of crazy chainsaw...or chainsword. He brandished the chainsword and revved it up.

Maybe...I should skip on the whole chainsaw thing. Don't want to kill anyone important or friendly. Delsin did a motion that kinda felt like clenching his hand, and the teeth of the chainsword collapsed, forming a solid blunt edge as opposed to the menacing chainsaw. The Conduit focused on recreating the wings he got from earlier and with that he had two very sharp objects and flew into the sky and began a divebomb towards the Steampunk Girl holding Anubis, swinging the blunt sword at her to knock her away from Tall, White, and Handsome.

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (Emily) marc122 marc122 (Rei) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)
    Mentioned: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Yu)
    Group Members:
    T The Man With No Name ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Zerulu Zerulu remedy remedy jigglesworth jigglesworth domisunique domisunique ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham @DapperDogmanb GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Maxiliase Maxiliase darkred darkred Rhysie Rhysie Sleek Sleek
    GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

Last edited:

• KOBAYASHI-SAN
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    • Revy’s Cloned Beretta 92FS
    • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
    • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
    • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
    • Emotional healing factor!
    • A larger blood threshold.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    On the one chance I get to hit Anubis, that might put me up against Izanagi, a Persona in that Stand's hands, but on the other hand, it could've very well knocked it off Yu. I then begin sneaking up o--what the? Anubis screamed in terrible pain...something that I thought was borderline impossible in its source material. That must be the work of Jonathan Joestar, whom he brought his Hamon upon! If he can continue to go at it like a true gentleman, he would be a worthy ally in our group, even if his activity in Phantom Blood already qualifies him as one! Now, just to wait if it truly takes it down.

Nope, it just had to get through the last of the Joestar’s punches, but at least it damaged Anubis. I then watch as the Stand pulled out Izanagi, which tells me how it’s gonna resort to using others’ powers, just as it did with Polnareff. There’s Rei, who just got a part of her mech sliced off, and, oh, what’s that? Someone actually got Anubis off Yu’s hands..! ...And into her own. And it just happened to witness some of her own attacks.

NOOOO! The Persona’s not our problem anymore; it’s how Anubis can utilize that woman’s power! I begin sneaking up on her, prepa—

What hit me..? WHAT HIT ME?! I—Egh...something in my left side, I reach it and grab it, pulling it out. Uh...it doesn’t appear that it was the work of Anubis himself, but there’s something about it that makes it look like a splintered part of the arrow, but bloodied. Apparently, it was another Stand User’s work, because all of a sudden, I could now see other’s Stands. But what about me? Why am I not having a Stand popping up next to me just like the others..? Agh! I need to focus, not dwell on whether or not I got a Stand!

I took a deep breath, then snuck towards her back, before swiping towards the hilt of the sword the fastest I could. Then, regardless if it hit or not, I then back away.

Haz. Haz. Anyone Anyone else

Physically
Sore
Mentally
Shocked
Items
Walking Cane- A fancy cane that makes the user 25% faster

Thulecite Club- A spiked club made of thulecite that cab summon shadowy tentacles

Blowdart Gun- A blowdart gun that can shoot an assortment of darts, including fiery molten ones

Balloonomancy- Can make infinite balloons... No one knows where they come from but they do hurt when popped
Powers
Mime Magic- Making Invisible stuff with hand motions
-$900

Little did anyone know Wes totally wasn't dead or cowering in fear somewhere the moment Anubis showed up.
No.
Wes was... planning..... Behind a rock for his next move. The mime had an invisible piece of pencil and a paper he was using to try and plan an attack while everyone was fighting the good fight.
He had a master plan that would involve a ton of complicated stuff involving trust, friendship, and teamwork.
Wes came out from his rock to see things were going... Cofusing. But he thought that the group seemed to be winning.

That was the last thing the mime really thought of before he caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. Followed by something ramming itself in his right eye. The mime's screams of agony couldn't be heard except internally. All he could feel was blood seeping from his wound. It was white hot agony and the right side of his face was dripping with tears and blood.
Failing to compose himself, Wes reached for his blinded eye and felt the shard that had embedded itself and pulled it out and dropped it. Clutching his wound was all he could do. With his other eye he could see the others all getting shards embedded into them as well.

But suddenly the bleeding stopped and his eye didn't hurt as much. He had to check, but he could see again!
Wes had to think what kind of cheap trick this had to be. Only to notice something twining itself around his leg... A string?
Wes bent down and went to get it off only for it to twine around his arm.
The mime panicked and looked to see what it was leading to.

What he saw was weirdly a relief. It was a giant balloon creature... It looked weird but didn't seem threatening. Wes calmed down and tried to remove the string from off him. But the thing only gripped tighter and resisted. Drifting closer to him, but weirdly Wes felt a strange kinship with the balloon creature. Likewise he saw other strange apparitions appearing around the others. Wes did the one thing he could think of to decide if this creature was friendly. He poked it, and it poked him back. Yes, Wes felt like this being was a part of him and he was ready to rejoin the fight!

Haz. Haz. @STAND QUEST GROUP

thel vadam head.jpg
[Thel 'Vadam]
{Money: 250$}
{Status: Healthy, punctured shoulder}
{Equipment/Items: SRS99D-S2 AM, Type-1 Energy Sword, Type-51 Carbine, Type-25 DEP}
{Armor/Clothing: Armor of the Arbiter}
{Abilities: Invisibility, Super Strength}
{Interactions: Haz. Haz. }

As the battle fought on, a large blast knocked everyone back. While Thel doesn't quite know the source, he could tell it came from one of their allies, and ended up breaking one human's weapon. At least it didn't do much worse. Another man had the arrow Anubis was after, and used himself as bait. This allowed a woman to use her own supernatural powers to get the sword from the small human. Only, her gripping the sword caused Anubis to possess her instead, so now they have a new opponent to fight, and this one hasn't been worn out any like the first. Anubis monologues through the human some more, deepening Thel's dislike for him. No semblance of honor in him, just ego. After, he of course went for the bait, getting to the man quite fast with his new abilities.

Arbiter ignited his energy sword and began running to Anubis to one, stop him from getting the arrow, but also prevent him from stabbing into the human. Before anyone could get there, however, smoke(?) from the grounded human grabbed the arrow and exploded, sending pieces of the arrow everywhere. I guess if you want to prevent someone from getting something, destroying it is a pretty good strategy. That is, if doing so isn't at a risk to the people around you. Since the arrow shards flew outwards and into the annoyingly large crowd, hitting a good amount of them. Unfortunately, one of those was Thel himself. He recoiled back a few feet once the arrow shard found it's way through one of the gaps in his shoulder armor, cutting through and into his skin. His sword dropped to the ground as his hand gripped onto the pain. It's best to leave the shard in for now until he can get it out properly, so he grabs his sword again and refocuses.

Looking to his allies, the Sangheili notices some of them made some new "friends", most notably a man of bones who had a loud conversation with a brand new entity. They'll investigate that later, but it's obvious that the arrow did something to them. Is this what Anubis wanted, to get a new host via getting hit with the arrow? Perhaps it can make people powerful in other ways, since not everyone who got hit has a new pal. Either way, the false God still has a chance to get himself that power, as shards seem to be enough anyhow, though how he plans on cutting himself since he doesn't really have a physical body is beyond Thel.

With that in mind, perhaps Anubis is disheartened by the arrow's destruction. More importantly, there might be a chance he could be talked down. Though, with all these attacks coming in behind him, it might be best to get in front so as not to risk their lives. So Arbiter enables his invisibility, instead of using his armor's he activated his own power, meaning there is no more bubble for the enemy to spot. He quickly makes his way over to in front of Anubis, standing about 5 yards away. He makes himself visible, his energy sword in his hand but not yet ignited.

"Anubis!" Thel shouted to get his attention, "Stand down, the arrow is destroyed! There is no hope for your antics. Release the human, let the battle end!" He doesn't actually expect him to stand down, but it's worth a shot. That, and him speaking just might give the others time to land a blow. From the looks of the flying man's weapon, it'll definitely hurt too. Thel himself was in a defensive stance, if Anubis decided he needed to die, he was ready to defend himself. From earlier, the Sangheili noticed the sword is particularly good at penetrating armor, so he'd rely more on dodging than blocking with his sword.

Gritting his teeth, shards of the arrow glanced off Whiplash's body, one of them managing to leave a tiny scrape along his arm as he clenches his hands. Something felt...Wrong. The gloves he was wearing...They had changed. He took a step back in shock as he narrows his eyes on the possessed woman before him "What kind of magic bullshit is this?!" he spits on the ground and tightens his hands "It's a piss poor trick, changing the look of my gloves won't stop me beating your ass!" he raises his hand up, before noticing a slight glow coming from Emily, causing him to dive backwards. He glanced around, seeing the same glow coming from the various other people, strong from others, and weaker from some. Yu, who had been possessed earlier had the weakest glow of them all.

Was this...Was this their fighting spirit? He could see into them and gauge just how much longer a person could stay in fighting shape?
Gritting his teeth, he shook his head, glancing up as he grinds his foot into the dirt, glaring up toward Emily "I don't know what your fancy trick was supposed to achieve...Truth be told, I'm a little lost here. But If you don't explain exactly what the fuck you just did, I'll grind your fancy blade into powder!"

Haz. Haz. GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back