Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

1541644771876-png.501174

Albein "Alm" Rudolf
Equipment: Valentia Falchion
Condition: Hungover
HP:
40/50 (-5 headache debuff, -5 nausea debuff)

"Baldwin, is that you?" cried out an unfamiliar voice. Alm turned his head to see a strange, unfamiliar man. He assumed him to be a form of brigand so he instinctively grabbed the golden sword hilt shining from under the table. Alm had to move out of the way to fully extend the sword above the table of the booth.

"The name is Albein Rudolf. King Albein Rudolf that is. Look, I don't know you and you probably don't know me. Where I hail I am an important person, a King. If you start picking fights with me, I'll get over with it eventually, just don't mess with the one with the sword."

He placed Falchion on the table, almost knocking over his ale. Alm supposed that he was still a little bit drunk and didn't regret words that he may regret later. As Alm let go of the blade, he had remembered all he had on him the last time he was in Valentia. He had is diadem, his armor, his marriage ring, his bow, and now he was even missing his brand.

PAIN in his head as he thought and thought. He sighed and tapped the booth for a waiter to come along for some water. He laughed at himself. Back in Ram, Alm would never had imagined himself as a royal drunk sitting in a future tavern on the other side of whatever the universe was now. Where am I?

Interactions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Weirded out
    Physical Condition= Fine/Hip
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction "Yes, yes it is. What's your name, buddy?"

Delsin lets out an amused laugh at Countess Dracula's reply. "I can tell that it's your first time. No one who's drank before orders a 'glass' of beer. But don't sweat it. It looks like a it's the first time for good chunk of the people here also. The name's Delsin Rowe, nice to meet you. What's your n-"

"Hey, Vitan! Is this guy giving you some trouble? Leave her be, if she wants a simple beer, that's fine, alright, tough guy?"

The Conduit looks to his side to look for the source of the voice, but fails to see the person whom the voice belonged to until they spoke the second time. This time, he was able to tell that the voice came from below him, and he looked down to see Three Feet Short trying to defend the girl, apparently named Vitan. It was sort of cute how the little girl tried to scare away Delsin when she was less than half his size, but the cuteness turned to confusion when he took a closer look at her hair...or rather lack of. On Three Feet Short's head wasn't exactly hair, but some kind of slimy limb... like a tentacle. That was interesting...

"N-No, no! It's fine, lady!!"

He was snapped out of his little trance when Vitan spoke again. He had enough of looking at Three Feet Short's squid head. Delsin looks down at her and pats her weird head a little bit, finding out that indeed, it was some kind of tentacle and not hair. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt anyone. I'm one of the good guys."

Notes Interacting With: Cephalopod009 Cephalopod009 (Marie) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

Dismas
Equipment: Padded Overcoat
Condition: Drunk
Stress: 2/200 (+2 stress)

Dismas backed up with an eyebrow raised the second Alm drew Falchion. He put his hands in front of him defensively.
"Baldwin! Bloody hell, put the blade down!"
Dismas listened to Alm's next words, still rather drunk.
"And you're calling yourself King... Alm? Mate, I know full well you miss being a king, but-"
Snore.
Dismas fell asleep midsentence, landing on the floor with a loud crash and causing a clearly concerned Reynauld to walk over and pick up Dismas.

Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Longsword, Damaged Suit of Armor, Bottle of Holy Water, The Light's Favor, An Inactive Stand
Condition: Longsword and Suit of Armor damaged
Stress: 12/200 (his buddy is a little too drunk)
The baseball uniform wearing crusader walked over and slung Dismas over his shoulder, before carefully looking around for a quiet place, all while apologizing for Dismas.
"Terribly sorry, sir. My companion is a little too fond of drink, and I would like to apologize on his behalf."
With that, Reynauld decided to just prop Dismas up against a wall. Not much, but Dismas would be fine at the moment.
Reynauld headed back to his bowl of sauerkraut, and finished the bowl before walking off to keep an eye on Dismas. The crusader grumbled as he recalled all the times Dismas got in trouble when he was drunk.
"By the Light, Dismas! Cease thine troublesome behaviors! Do thee not forget the multitude of times you wound up in trouble with the heir when you were drunk?"
SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger (Reynauld is apologizing to Alm on Dismas' behalf)

Ludwig
Equipment: Corrupted Platemail
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200
Ludwig was now fairly annoyed as the three knocks on the door went unnoticed. The warrior impatiently tapped his foot, looked at his corrupted hand, waited. But still no response.
Ludwig shook his head, before knocking three times on the door again. It was fairly clear that he was waiting for someone to answer the door.
(just a bit of filler)

1541644771876-png.501174

Albein "Alm" Rudolf
HP: 45/50 (-5 nausea debuff)

"Truly, its I who should be apologizing. I overreacted pulling out my weapon. Funny thing, it is the only thing I was able to retain when I got here." Alm started to get a clearer head after the hilarity of the drunken mystery man and the realization of his anger dis-management. He'd forgotten the principles that he lived by. This would've been great without the fact he was still nauseous.

Alm realizing his life's work was still on the table for anyone to take, he quickly grabbed it and returned it to it's sheathe just beside him. It seems that Alm had missed a waiter drop down a glass of water onto his table. Thankful for something to drink, he grabbed it and chugged it, forgetting everything around him.

Interactions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Dismas and Reynauld)

• Audun Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Amused/Entertained
    Physical Condition= Fractured Right Arm(Splinted)/Slightly Burned
    Disposition= Slightly Evil

Interaction Audun was prepared to spar with Jeremiah, but then the lights went out. Darkness in the sense of the lack of visible light was nothing new to Audun, given the world he came from. Looking back at the human cities back home, there was no technology invented as of yet that allowed the mass illumination of the streets like in Millennium City. However, this lack of light felt strange as he awaited some kind of light to return to the room. As it turns out, when the lights came back on, all the inhabitants of Libra had been transported to some sort of tavern illuminated with strange shades of purple light. Frankly those lights hurt his eyes a bit.

He had barely enough time to take in his surroundings when a flaming undead revealed itself to be Rodimus under some sort of guise created by holograms. It appears as if all those on the mission had returned and been brought to this tavern. That included Pallet. He looked to see her walk off towards what Rodimus had called the bathroom. That must be where people are able to relieve themselves. Audun waited for Pallet to come back out. However, what came out was a feminine figure in a set of armor resembling his own. The only one he could imagine trying to imitate him was Pallet, though how she got it was a mystery. Perhaps there was some kind of device like the one back at Libra, except it created guises instead of weapons and orbs of power.

“How do you like my costume? Demon, I will slay you.”

"That sounds nothing like me, but the outfit is nicely made." The Nephilim let out a hearty laugh. If Pallet was going to dress as him, what was he going to dress as. Certainly not her! As modest as her may be compared to other demons he's encountered, it still revealed more than he would care to reveal. She was in an armor of a demonic visage...so why now dress in something that exemplified his angelic traits. "I must excuse myself for a moment to acquire a costume for myself as well."

Audun heads into the bathroom to find it to be nothing like what he expected it to be. There were latrines in individual stalls and it appeared that each of those latrines were able to lead to some sort of sewers. Not only that, but each latrine had flowing water to assist in the process of washing the waste out to the sewers! It was fascinating, but Audun's purpose was to obtain a costume, and that he did. He found the "printer" and printed out a set of white robes and gleaming armor, not unlike what he had replaced with his current armor.

The Nephilim returned to the tavern with his angelic armor and approached Pallet. "It is I that will slay you." Audun was enjoying himself a bit with this act. He could see why humans celebrated a holiday like this, and with another celebration solely for hard drink? How could he resist. However, there was something bothering Audun. "Uhm, Pallet do you know of any healing magic? In our fight hours ago, I was injured."

Audun's Costume

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet)
    Mentioned: @June Verles (Jeremiah); (Rodimus)
    Group Members:
    Audun's Speech Color= #ff9900

Marie - intoxicated

Marie did little more than shrug at Vitan's rebuttal. She knew what she was doing, and Vitan didn't have to worry about Marie getting hurt. Not that that was at all what Vitan was worried about. She smiled to reassure her new friend before quieting to hear what Delsin had to say in response...

"Pfft, of course you're one of the good guys, otherwise we would've done you in," Marie didn't mean to seem aggressive, or perhaps smug. In her mind she was simply stating facts! If Delsin attacked in earnest, the rest of the group would be more than enough to subdue him. She looked up as he patted her, the peculiar sensation of a hand on her tentacles blitzing down her spine. Her somewhat friendly neutral expression turned to one of disdain as Delsin's hand made contact. It was always a sudden surprise whenever her tentacles touched something. Why did they have to be so sensitive?

Without thinking at all, she snapped, quickly and indignantly, "Don't touch the tentacles." To forget the embarrassing moment, she took another shot of her whiskey, sighing as it burnt its way down her throat. The taste was repulsive, but the sawdust aftertaste was to die for, and the feeling of becoming drunk was fascinating, even if the situation was starting to confuse her. Why did Vitan seem so upset? Why did Delsin ruffle her tentacles? Did either of them know Marie's name? She knew Delsin didn't so she said to him, "I'm Marie, by the way."

( QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan)

General John Connor

3535Ovr.png

The man turned toward the Corporal and blinked, mostly serious "Nah, I'm not the party type. I prefer what i have on. He looked up at the small "monster" child that was among them, thinking.

"I usually see a lot of humans around, even technology around. It's going to take a bit getting used to the concepts of monster children, but not surprising though."

Sleek Sleek (Asriel) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 jigglesworth jigglesworth @Whomever near John Connor

Last edited:
tumblr_nqi91lS80A1rbh1bzo1_540.gif
Rhys
Location 3.png

The business man looked away as he heard someone else enter the restroom, "Can't this get any worse?" the man spoke to himself as he now found himself in the Reese's costume (REESE'S PUFFS REESE'S PUFFS, EAT 'EM UP, EAT 'EM UP), he couldn't take this anymore "Why the fuck am I getting stuffed in here? WHY. AND ALSO WITH IT A PUN" Rhys said while looking back with an angry expression on his face but with widened eyes from the distress and panic

tumblr_nzd0ivMDyB1rta7p8o2_250.gif
The man had placed his palm on his very face as he was thinking of the very worse scenarios "Uggggggh.... From the very tales of my misfortune...... this takes the top place........." the salary man muttered to himself. Remember, this dude has been having a misfortune back at his home land yet this one does go on top of the cake. Someone save him

Critic Ham Critic Ham | darkred darkred

Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Longsword, Damaged Suit of Armor, Bottle of Holy Water, The Light's Favor, An Inactive Stand
Stress: 12/200
Reynauld calmly bowed towards the Valentian King.
"I have seen far worse retribution towards my drunken ally. Namely, bound to a chair, mugged, and so forth."
Reynauld folded his arms as he got back on his seat and returned to chowing down on his sauerkraut.
"King Albein Alm Rudolf, was it? I would like to introduce myself and my ally."
Reynauld pointed at himself before continuing to eat another bratwurst.
"I am simply known as Reynauld. I have been called Sir Reynauld in the past, but I prefer to be called Reynauld."
The crusader then jerked a thumb towards the snoring highwayman at the wall.
"My comrade's name is Dismas. His aim may be true with flintlock and knife, but he is perhaps far too fond of drink."
SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger (Reynauld is interacting with Alm)

Archer

"I've never heard of a place called 'Japan'. The place I am from isn't a medieval world like you're thinking, we have some pretty cool advancements thanks to the power of magic. My kingdom is called Sindria, but the world is called Alma Torran." Archer told Yuuki. The young Magi's words were slurred, but even with his alcohol muddled mind he still could still feel how much he missed his homeland. Aladdin, Alibaba, Sinbad.... even Judaar and his annoying bad boy act. Archer missed his friends back home and prayed that they were okay, "Want me to introduce you to a game?" Archer asked, eyes sparkling. He had a little blush on his face from the alcohol.

Eclipsa

"I am Eclipsa sweetie. Asriel is a very nice name, it suits you very well." Eclipsa smiled at Asriel, the monster boy was just as sweet and innocent as he seemed from afar. Eclipsa instantly felt some motherly instinct take over, all she wanted to do was smother the small goat boy with her love until he could barely breathe, "As for how we all got here... I'm sorry but I don't know. It may have to do with inter-dimensional travel, you don't seem to be scared though. You're an awfully brave soul to not be afraid of a new place such as this." Eclipsa smiled at Asriel. Her spade cheek-marks were slightly red from affection, Asriel reminded her of Meteora... and what her daughter may have been like if it were not for the rift between Mewmans and monsters.

( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sleek Sleek )

1541644771876-png.501174

Albein "Alm" Rudolf
HP: 45/50 (-5 nausea debuff)

"In truth, Reynauld, I just like to be called Alm. After all it was the name I was given as a child." Alm chuckled, reminiscing over early memories of Ram. He could vividly imagine a sparring session with Gray, sporting rivalry with Tobin, a bit of banter with Faye. A tear. Alm had just forgotten about Kliff. That dark little gremlin was the smartest man he ever knew. A very gifted mage and talented wordsmith. Before anyone could tell, Alm wiped the tear from his face.

"So, with all of those thee's and thou's back there I assume you're from noble birth, Sir Reynauld? And that Dismas your ward or retainer I assume?" Alm said this in thought of Fernand, a noble Paladin of the Deliverence, a rebel of rebels leaving to the supposed evil army of Rigel. Alm began to think of the bluebloods before his rule. Clive, Clair, Mathilda, all good people but still far too heavy on their ego. Alm took a swig of what was left of his water.

Reynauld
Stress: 12/200

Reynauld finished his bratwurst as he pondered Alm's question.
"I was not of noble birth, but a commoner. It was in the knighthood that I picked up such words."
Reynauld carefully inspected his damaged longsword and armor underneath the costume. Repairs would have to be done by an experienced blacksmith.
"Dismas is, in truth, my partner. Our unlikely partnership happened some time back, before I arrived here."
Reynauld was silent for a moment.
"It all started when a corrupt aristocrat ruined his own land with brigands and monstrosities alike. From what I've heard, the aristocrat realized the weight of his actions, but it was too late. The aristocrat seems to have committed suicide shortly after sending the letter, as angry townsfolk knocked down the aristocrat's door. And now, his heir has arrived to slay the horrors lurking around the aristocrat's land."
"I personally accompanied the heir alongside Dismas to what would be called the Hamlet. It was when the stagecoach carrying us crashed that I had to accompany the heir by foot, and where I encountered the first of the brigands that plagued the Hamlet."
SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: darkred darkred Sleek Sleek }

As he drank, the suited man left the bar to... do whatever. Baird wasn't about to ask, that's one step to being left alone. Instead he continued downing his pints, occasionally changing the drink just to experiment, now sipping from his whiskey. Connor made a comment on Asriel's goat-like appearance, speaking of how he's never seen one like it, nor did he imagine he would. "He's the least bizarre thing I've seen all day," he said, downing more whiskey because what else is he going to do sitting at a bar counter? Baird listens, though, to a lady named Eclipsa talk to Asriel, who is just as in the know as the Gear. "Not even Rodimus, the robot in the flaming skull, knows how we got here, and he's probably the most well informed of everyone. I'd get used to that feeling of confusion if I were you, doesn't end there," he added, to Asriel, while not necessarily helpful, it might give the kid a perspective on their collective clueless minds. What confuses Baird the most, is why Libra is employing children. Must be a very desperate situation.

Vitan Armerstannie
Halloween.png
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?
With: QizPizza QizPizza (Delsin Rowe) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)
Vitan fidgeted a little, moving slightly back and forth at the very stool she's sitting on, looking at them thinking that these two are getting along nicely enough but the frail girl is kind of hoping that these two would fight for her verbally or physically, maybe even both! That would hilarious seeing a drunk squid lady get involved in a bar brawl or argument but that's not going to happen so she isn't gonna push her luck, if she even has any. Vitan then tilted her head, directing her vision towards Marie but her 'hair' mostly wondering why she didn't like getting her tentacles touch but she's not gonna ask, probably sensitive or something like that, but at least she has two people to hang with now. She's not the most extroverted person in this party but having company from time to time is nice.

"So. . ." Vitan whistled quietly before reaching for her glass of beer without looking at it, keeping her focus towards her two 'pals' if she can even call them that since she doesn't really know much about these two but that's fine, she still sees them as friends or at the very least acquaintances because they seem friendly enough, especially that squid girl with her adorable appearance. She looks like she just jumped right out of a children's cartoon or game!​

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Valhalla
    Mental Condition= Sorry
    Physical Condition= Fine/Hip
    Current Powerset= Nanite

Interaction "Pfft, of course you're one of the good guys, otherwise we would've done you in. Don't touch the tentacles. I'm Marie, by the way."

"Whoa...sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to do that if you don't like it, Marie." Delsin held his hands up defensively as if he did nothing wrong, but in his mind, he thought So those ARE tentacles. Man, that's weird. Sounds like something out of a Japanese kids show or something. Nothing was said out loud, thank goodness. He took the cold bottle of beer into his hands and held his shirt sleeves between the almost freezing glass and his fleshy hands out of habit. It probably wouldn't have hurt but he was already too use to it like that. Delsin took a nice long drink out of the icy cold beer, letting the slightly bitter liquid relieve his parched throat. "So, where do you guys come from? Space? The Underworld? Chicago?"

Notes Interacting With: Cephalopod009 Cephalopod009 (Marie) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members:

Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

• Asriel smiled, a little more warmly. The affectionate reply from Eclipsa definitely made him feel better. He hadn't heard such things since before he went through the almost endless hell that was being ressurrected the first time. Though, a paranoid part of him made him be careful. Manipulation was quite the powerful tool, and having used it, Asriel had no intention of being used by it or using it again.

He appreciated Baird's honesty, and considered the worry about it. Something was up, and Asriel was going to have to go through one last hurdle to getting back home....and reuniting with his (already damaged) family.

"So what are we doing here, then? We can't be here just because."

Asriel asked. Some of the initial giddy kid-like wonder had subsided, though he retained the soft and kind tone to his speech.

"I'd like to help, whatever it is."

He added, truthfully. Honestly, he'd hurt so much and caused so much grief that he'd help. Maybe that was why he was here? To redeem himself? Or maybe this was hell, and he was a flower.

Either way, he intended on trying to make the best of it. After asking again, Asriel got his soda (god rest his kiddie soul, he'd be bouncing off the walls with how caffeinated the drinks were), and began to sip on it. He nibbled on the straw with his fangs, something to do while he tried to think.

"What's your name, sir? I don't think I got it. My bad."

Asriel finally asked Baird and John Connor. He seemed a little bashful at the breach in polite conversation, despite the circumstances.

Vitan Armerstannie
Halloween.png
Cash: 410$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?
With: QizPizza QizPizza (Delsin Rowe) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)

"So, where do you guys come from? Space? The Underworld? Chicago?"

Vitan rolled her eyes in a sassy demeanor at Delsin's question as she waves the glass of beer around, letting it slosh and splash casually as she answers the trivial question "Well, all i'm telling you is that I live somewhere around Valorhold, if you even know that place." She said before finally taking a somewhat big drink from the glass. . . It tastes bitter, she cringed at the taste to the point that she refused to swallow it and just spit it back on the glass like a normal functioning human being would. "This tastes like my sisters piss!" Don't ask how she knows. Vitan exclaimed loudly, rubbing the bitter taste off her mouth, dropping the tumbler on the counter in the process. She withdrew her rubbing hand and hissed at the glass of beer.

Vitan directed her focus back to the two "Ugh, you guys unironically drink this trash?" Vitan complained with a grouchier than usual tone on her voice, putting her hands back in her hoodie pockets with a grumpy look on her face, there is no way she's gonna drink again, speaking of her sister, she was right that it tastes like shit and she was just doing her a favor by ruining every chance she gets to drink one. Vitan should have listened to her. Well, not that she knows the taste, she isn't gonna order another one because its not worth getting wasted over. She'll just stick to her video games instead.

Vitan groaned before taking a look at Marie "So, how about you? Where do you come from??"​

Last edited:
Marie - intoxicated

Marie brushed her head, responding to Delsin with a quick, "Don't worry about it." She meant it, and didn't expect anyone here to really "get" why her tentacles were a no-go zone. They all seemed to have inert heads of hair, which wasn't packed full of sensitive nerves. She sighed, moving her glass of whiskey closer to her, by her chest, protectively. She took a sip, just about when Vitan actually tasted her beer, and it became immediately evident that she had never drunken any kind of alcohol before.

The inkling chuckled at Vitan's reaction to the beer, placing her hand on her cheek as she tilted her head. Vitan seemed to want to take up the role of the edgy cool girl, but she was clearly ill-suited, and that was pretty adorable in Marie's intoxicated mind. This brought Marie back to Ben, and her confused feelings. Actually, where did he go? He seemed to have disappeared. While he was Marie's first pick, with him gone she considered sticking with Vitan instead.

Delsin asked a simple question, directed at the both of them, though Vitan answered first. "Valorhold," she said. Hmm... Nope, never heard of it. Marie felt almost a little bad about not hearing of it, though the girl followed up before Marie could dwell upon it too long:

So, how about you? Where do you come from??

Marie looked up again, at Vitan's question. She pondered her answer, wondering if anyone even knew the area she was from. It has highly unlikely, especially considering she had never heard of Vitan's "Valorhold". She pondered the answer, before enunciating, "I'm from a rural area known as Calamari County, I doubt you've heard of it." She didn't stop there, though, the alcohol making her somewhat eager to share her own little story, "My cousin and I moved to Inkopolis, and got really big for a few years. Then she went... missing, a few months before I ended up in Millennium City."

( Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan, QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin)

• “This is the second time you have done this now.” Vega said.

I stood back to admire the costume. It was an snack I use to enjoy? There were tattered memories of it alongside other chocolates. Hershey's, Snickers, Kisses, Reese's. For some odd reason I stuffed the hacker into a Reese’s wrapping. It wasn’t because I knew the man’s name was similar enough for a pun.

The man glared at me with such anger in his expression. His eyes were wide, however, from the distress he was in. Vega also mentioned something about repe, but I waved it off. No idea what it was nor did I feel like asking at the moment.

I glanced at the purple-skinned human. He hasn’t done anything yet so I opted to look out at the party. There were a few newcomers. There was nothing else of significance beyond that. Once I was done here, maybe I could find something of note happening.

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Money: 730$}
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment/Items: Chainsaw Lancer, Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok, Bolo Grenades}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: Summon JACK}
    {Interactions: darkred darkred Sleek Sleek }

He sighed to kid's next question, though he assumed it was rhetorical, it still got to him. Baird didn't like not knowing, especially when it is this close to him. He won't dwell on it, though, now's not the night for pondering the questions of reality. Besides, not like he'd get anywhere with how in the dark he is, doesn't even have a flashlight. As the Gear downed one more drink, he pushed his glass aside. That was enough for now, he feels a bit of that energy drink depression coming on. Either that or he's about to throw up, he hopes the former. Asriel apologized for not asking their names earlier, but Damon didn't really mind, he isn't one to rush to introductions. He'd go his whole life without knowing half of Libra's names if he could. "Name's... Baird, I think," he burped, the alcohol getting to his mind now as well, but he's still cohesive enough. Probably.

Physically
Fine?
Mentally
Paranoid

Items
Lil' Gunther-His gun, it can rapid fire energy blasts in a tight line or give a wide but slower burst of blasts
-$0?

At the bar Lil' Hunter lay with his helmet on the surface. Leaking a rather nasty smelling green liquid out of it as the mutant slept. He'd been docile... Or as close to docile as could be after learning Libra was just like the IDPD. To him this was just like being let back into the organization after he failed his mission.
Though with no missions to go on the mutant had few ways to be useful and proceeded to mutter and twitch.
Despite this he still went to the bar, finding that a bit of compound radiation and whiskey was a very strong blend.
He wasn't sure how long he'd been out but he recognized the sound of an intruder. Snapping him awake immediately!
Lil' Hunter quickly approached the door and lowered his already low stance, pulling out his gun and quickly pointing his gun at the much more opposing figure.
"Who are you? What do you want? Are you here to fight?!" He asked rapidly all four eyes staring intently.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Yuuki Yoshida

Yuuki was a bit worried as to what counted as a game for a drunk wizard-type guy. He raised his hand and shook his head.
"Thanks, but I'm not really into games unless they have a controller."
Yuuki needed to think of something to keep him talking, long enough that his drunken mind would forget about whatever dumb game he'd come up with. Yuuki stirred the ice in his glass as a topic that no drunk could resist came to mind.
"So, what's the... coolest thing you've ever done? I can imagine someone who knows magic could get into a lot of trouble where you come from."

[ P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d ]​

• As I strolled through the zoo-- I mean bar, I found myself losing hope in the city at a hyper-accelerated rate. Woo-hoo. Though, it'd be wrong to say I was losing hope in it when I never had any to begin with. You'd expect the collective hub of the entire multiverse or whatever to be somewhat smarter than a town up in the countryside of friggin' nowhere. But hey, life's just there to disappoint ya.
    And then, it came. My holy grail, disguised as a six-foot-something lump of stretched flesh, muscle and bone, wearing a huge-ass jetpack with a pair of equally huge-ass rocket launchers mounted on both shoulders. If the rest of the body wasn't ugly enough, the face was just stupidly hideous. If it weren't obviously made of plastic, the ape-like skull and jagged teeth of this thing woulda got me good.
    "Woah, someone put way too much effort into their costume." I murmured, the corner of my lip stretching almost mischievously. See, this ugly thing itself wasn't the good part. The good part was the idea that came to mind when I saw it. I didn't care who the moron was under the costume--just how patient they were.
    "Here, you mind holding this for me? Who am I kidding, you're going to anyway." I stood on my toes and leaned against skull-face, gently placing my glass on his leather/plastic-like head. After a few moments of balancing and readjusting, I did it.
    He looked retarded. Watching him have to hold that thing up with his head was so stupidly hilarious I think I almost choked on my own saliva. Those meaty hands were way too big to help support the glass, too, so he'd have to play my game fair and square. I, still wearing that leery expression on my face, just grabbed a nearby stool from the counter and sat down to observe him. Saddest part was, that was probably the most fun I'd get out of this night.

Ludwig
Equipment: Corrupted Platemail
Condition: OK
Stress: 0/200

Ludwig's first reaction to Lil' Hunter suddenly opening the door was one of shock, taking a step back, before the slayer very quickly recovered from the unexpected greeting.
Immediately afterwards, Ludwig wasn't exactly enraged, but very annoyed would easily describe the mysterious warrior. Ludwig tossed his letter in the air, and caught it in his left hand before swinging the letter at Lil' Hunter much like a long-ranged slap.
Whether Lil' Hunter dodged the letter or got whacked across the face for negligible physical damage but quite a bit of dignity lost, Ludwig would immediately present the letter before him and point with his free hand at the letter to Libra base, before folding his arms in a "So, what now?" manner.

ManyFaces ManyFaces (Ludwig is interacting with Lil' Hunter)

Physically
Fine?
Mentally
Less Paranoid

Items
Lil' Gunther
-$0?

Seeing the piece of paper come at him Lil' Hunter jumped back and aimed his gun at it "Weapon?!" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth before he realized his error. "Just a letter... Just a letter..." The ex-sniper mumbled.
Keeping two of his eyes focused on the knight he slightly lowered his weapon and snatched the letter "What's this? Mm yes, Libra. Good, ally... welcome." The mutant skimmed the letter and handed it back unsure what to do with it. Seeing his curious gesture the mutant had to think a second "Some sort of mmm celebration, yes, not sure what for, yes." Has drinks and food though!" Lil' Hunter didn't know what else to say. Harsh years in the wasteland did a number on his body and mind, so many people that he couldn't maim or kill was odd for him.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back