Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Marie - healthy (but not for long)

It took a few mere moments for the gremlins to notice her, as Marie had suspected, and the marksman was not much slower. What she hadn't expected was the hostility radiating from them. Two of them were already vocal, and one of them was already charging at her. It looked vicious with angry-eyebrow markings above its eyes, and it had a 3 on its head. The two loud ones were labeled 2 and 6. 2 had a marking between its eyes which made it look like an inkling itself, and 6 looked even angrier than 3. She raised her right arm in defense against number 3, and shouted, "What has you so mad, marksman? I don't even know your name!"

She had a little bit of an idea. There was no number 4, for one, and she was just now noticing she had four fingers on each hand. It wasn't much to go off of, and it could just as easily be anything else about her, with the missing number 4 being a coincidence. It could be that she's a squid, for instance. It wouldn't be surprising if some people were terrified of squids as much as the average inkling is of Salmonids. But, again, the marksman didn't seem to have any anti-squid paraphernalia, definitely not to the level of missing yellow gremlin number 4. After a moment of shielding herself from the feisty number 3, she lowered her arm and asked, "You're missing a gremlin, the fourth one? Is it the number that is scaring you?"

( Haz. Haz. as Mista)

• Levi%2BKazuma.png
    As Levi walked around the room looking for someone to talk to, she examined the walls and the architecture of the base. It was definitely a change from the usual look of the Biblia Academy and the town that she was used to, it was nice to see something new every now and then. As for her idea of meeting and introducing herself to her new group of friends, it wasn't looking too good. Everyone she could see was drunk as could be, she hoped that everyone in this room wasn't a complete alcoholic drunkard and assumed that this was a one-off occasion. She simply carried on walking until her attention was suddenly caught by the sound of a man shouting.

"Get back! Get the fuck back, right now, or you're losin' the other, motherfuckin' finger!"

The ninja turned her head to see Mista shouting at Marie, obviously she had no idea who either of these two were or why they were arguing but from the looks of it, to Levi it would seem as though they were the only people who could form a sentence without it falling into a drunken slur. She walks over to the two at the table, hand on her hip with a somewhat expressionless but serious look on her face. "I don't know if you have a reason to shoot her, but I'd like to meet the both of you before one of you turns this room into a war-zone." She comments, trying to grab the attention of the pair. "I'm Levi Kazama, Trinity Seven of the Invidia Archive, I'm new here I guess." Levi says, trying to draw attention away from the fact that someone was about to get shot.

She expected that her arrival and introduction would persuade the man to put the gun down and take some time to talk things out. Levi would've preferred if a fight didn't break out, she didn't want to take sides with no knowledge of anyone in the room and nor did she really have any business taking part in any kind of fight either. It was best for her to try and talk to as many people as possible, she needed some companions to replace the Trinity Seven until she could figure out what had exactly happened and to find out how she could get back to Biblia Academy, providing it was still intact after the Breakdown Phenomenon.

• "No shit! Five fingers are fine, three fingers are fine, but having four fingers s'like the universe telling you to go die or somethin'!"
    I waved my gun around while I talked, half-forgetting that it was still loaded.
    "You're a walking bad luck charm!" I shouted, pointing it back at the squidget's nose. Before I could place another hole in her slimy face, a third 'someone' entered the conversation. A chick, about a few inches shorter than me, short enough that I would've guessed she was a kid in any other situation, with brunette hair tied up in a ponytail and one long, goddamn scarf. She introduced herself as Levi Kazama--of course it's another Japanese chick--and went on about some Trinity Seven, Invidia Archive, blah-blah-blah, none of which I gave a crap about. She looked like one of those ninjas, what with the sword and all that, but sorta more modern. Whatever world she was from was probably weird as hell.
    I rolled my eyes and reluctantly stuffed the gun back into my junk, turning my attention towards the Japanese chick instead.
    "Guido Mista, Passione Underboss and the Boss' super-nice, super-reliable left-hand man."

Last edited:

• Questions of a Dead Man:

Quest Premise: Disturbances in the Libra base? Signs of possible intruders? Those who returned to the Libra base (mostly) sober have to get to the bottom of the situation. One misstep can lead to an early demise. Keep your eyes and ears open, not that it'll help.

Quest Participants:
    - Guido Mista Haz. Haz.
    - Yuuki Yoshida GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
    - Vhyjho domisunique domisunique
    - Marie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    - Eric YellowTemperence YellowTemperence
    - Asriel Sleek Sleek
    - Thel 'Vadam jigglesworth jigglesworth
    - Vitan Chungchangching Chungchangching
    - Emile QizPizza QizPizza
    - John Hancock June Verles June Verles
    - Levi Kazama Centurion_ Centurion_
    - Kobayashi marc122 marc122
    - Dismas GearBlade654 GearBlade654
    - Doom Marine Critic Ham Critic Ham
    - Lil' Hunter ManyFaces ManyFaces
    - Shilo Saga Nightwisher Nightwisher

VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan4.PNG
Cash: 1210$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17 and A Butterfly Knife
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?』
With: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Yuuki)

Vitan was at the corner of the living room with her entire body covered with shadows doing God knows what before hearing Yuuki suddenly call out for them, what does this guy want anyway? The frail girl lurked right next to the young teenager with her hands on her pockets and a droopy slouch, scrolling her eyes to him as she begins to examine his body from head to toe. Not a bad body, she has to admit, way better vessel than her frail self but whatever; Vitan bets his personality is shit anyway judging from what she's seen, but who's she to judge?

"You interrupted my masturbation session, where is this intruder you're talking about?" She casually joked with a smug creep of a smile on her face, hoping it would gross him out or just get a hilarious reaction out of him since when she says shit like this, she usually gets reactions such as disgust out of people in her hometown but this place might get different reactions but she'll try nonetheless.​

Last edited:

• levi-kazama-37956.jpg
    Levi lightheartedly scoffs as Mista claims to be “Super-nice” and “Super reliable”, the statement was fairly funny to her considering he was the only person displaying hostility within the room. Showing that her laugh wasn’t meant to offend Mista she responds with “Ahaha, I guess you’re also the jokester in this group?”. She gives Mista a closed-eyed genuine smile to show that she wanted to stay on friendly terms with the man.

She turned to face the squid girl and began to speak to her too, “You’re a cute one, don’t worry he probably likes you deep do-“ Levi’s compliment was cut off as Yuuki began to shout and address everyone in the room. He mentions the intruder and how they are armed so Levi reaches behind her back, placing a hand on the hilt of her katana ready to draw her weapon in-case of a fight. Not worried, but slightly skeptical about the situation, Levi calls back to Yuuki; “You’ve never seen me until now, how can you be so sure they have some kind of bad motive?”

[Class=Notes] [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

z1hxhm2.png
Mentioned:
Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Haz. Haz. Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Critic Ham Critic Ham
[Div class="Line"][/div] Currency:
0$ and 0 cents.
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
The HQ,
[Div class="Line"][/div]

John Hancock [Div class="Line"][/div]
John didn't follow with his newfound entourage when they went up to the anthropomorphic squid and the mentally deranged, Italian looking, Japanese sounding man-child with tetraphobia. If he learned anything in his 80 years of life is that people that are stupid and confident about it are the most annoying to deal with in general.

Therefore opting out of doing that he looks at his plastic bag with booze in it, pulling out it out he wipes his saliva with his sleeve before taking a heavy chug. After taking his mouth of the bottle he lets out a satisfied sigh, looking into the hallway for just a moment he notices the same man that Yuuki did, wielding two unholstered weapons and running before he could take a better look. Taking after Yuuki's defensive stance he gets up, putting the bottle back in the bag.

Looking at Kobayashi he gestures her to follow along with a nod of the head, mostly because he already forgot her name. Walking up to where Levi and Marie were he sees that at least the aforementioned ninja is somewhat on guard, which was good. Cracking his neck he waits for whatever comes next.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

• "Ahah, yeah, somethin' like that..." I murmured, rolling my eyes when the Japanese chick called me a jokester. When she turned her attention back to the squidget, so did mine. Shit, I almost forgot she was here. Pulling my gun again probably wouldn't be a good idea, though. Luckily, Yuuki decided to talk shit before I shot the wrong guy.
    "Oi, Mista, shut the fuck up! We only have so much time before we're sent off on another suicide mission and I'd rather spend it sleeping."
    "Yeah, yeah, fuck off or you won't even wake up the next time you sleep, dumbass! Let's see if that Stand of yours is all that!" I barked back. Truth was, I was half-hoping he wouldn't actually take up my offer. I'm the luckiest star on Earth, but the last thing I need is to run outta all that luck. But the moment I turned my eyes away, the motherfucker was already on his feet, bat in hand and screamin' about some intruder down the hall. Either he's gone crazy, or someone's ballsy enough to fight us on our home turf - and I sure as hell wasn't gonna take any chances with that second option.
    I flung myself over the armrest, whipping my gun out from my pants and ran up to Yuuki, cracking open the cylinder to check on my Pistols.
    "Everybody ready?"
    "It's go-time, bozos! Let's light 'em up!" Number 1 shouted, poking his head out of the first round with a thumbs-up. I shut the cylinder and planted my back against the wall beside the hallway, then sharply turned the corner and fired two shots into the darkness to pursue the intruder.
    "Go, Sex Pistols!"

giphy.gif

"YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

Last edited:

• tumblr_nzd0ivMDyB1rta7p8o1_250.gif

Rhys

Location 3.png

Sure it was a painful punishment the business man to get stuffed into such puny costume by some sort of slayer dude but not for long. "Well, hope this idiot doesn't notice anything- Oh he will notice... so better make it quick" muttered the business-man to himself as he sneaked into the basement, and went ahead towards buying a new outfit from the printer while figuring out how to remove the costume he was in (poor Reese's pieces). "Good grief what a pain."

tumblr_nmnqguAckp1s4xa8lo1_250.gif

Time for a new outfit and not get asked about such filthy costume (lucky that it wasn't that.... bunny suit otherwise hell on Earth that would've been for this pal) "Now if it'd be good for me to now take a bit of a rest or have nothing bother me" Rhys spoke to himself as he was heading back towards the main area of the Headquarters, slamming himself on something to do while remaining seated on a couch and thinking of what either Atlas or Hyperion may be up to without him maybe even perhaps what Vaughn may be doing given the fact that he's more worried about him than anything, no wonder how these 2 dorks became good buddies

Marie - healthy

So it was the number. She would make sure to keep that in mind. At least she wouldn't be randomly assaulted by her teammate any more... for the most part. Marie would just have to stay far away from him from now on. Which would be a pain, if she were to be honest. She had hoped he could've teached her about how to manifest her as-of-yet undiscovered Stand. She had no idea the scope of its abilities, what it could do, how it would act... Would it be uncooperative like Mista's? Or would it act more like Yuuki's?

Speaking of "Mista," that appeared to be the marksman's name. Guido Mista, he said. It was hard to tell where it came from. Not to mention they weren't even from the same universe! However, that wasn't the first thing that came to mind. Marie counted on her good hand after he had said it. Gui-do Mis-ta. 1-2-3-4. Her eyes widened as she realized. She turned back to Mista, "You're Mista? Guido Mista?" She lifted a finger on her left hand for each syllable, counting for him, "That's four syllables, right?" She didn't really know why she said it. Perhaps to get a reaction? Perhaps in genuine curiosity?

She couldn't dwell on it for long, as Yuuki, the other Stand user, bolted upright and shouted about an intruder. Marie turned to him, but Vitan was quicker on the draw, remarking about him interrupting her masturbation session. Eww, gross! She didn't need to know about that. "Vitan," Marie quipped, "now's not the time to be pleasuring yourself! If there's an intruder, we should take care of him first!"

In all honesty, she would have liked to grab a more powerful gun, something like Mista's. Especially considering her own weapon had been less than effective. But really, there wasn't enough time for that, and she couldn't imagine how expensive it might be. How were these people purchasing weapons like that without half a thought?

( Haz. Haz. as Mista, Centurion_ Centurion_ as Levi, GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yuuki, Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan)

thel vadam head.jpg
[Thel 'Vadam]
{Money: 250$}
{Status: Healthy, punctured shoulder}
{Equipment/Items: SRS99D-S2 AM, Type-1 Energy Sword, Type-51 Carbine, Type-25 DEP}
{Armor/Clothing: Armor of the Arbiter}
{Abilities: Invisibility, Super Strength, Enhanced Vision}
{Interactions: QizPizza QizPizza GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack }

"No, he hasn't, but I suspect he is as clueless as us," Thel replied to the Spartan, admittedly a bit late.

He ignored the ramblings of one human, likely a child, but listened intently to Yuuki, who spoke of an intruder. Whipping to around to stare down the hallway, he saw the young man with a bat in hand, staring down as well. Everyone that heard reacted, who he overheard as Mista shooting two rounds into the darkness. "Do not shoot blindly into the dark!" he yelled, coming up next to him. Honestly, the chances of him hitting the intruder with a literal shot in the dark is slim, but they need them alive. Still, he already shot, so there wasn't a point in continuing.

He stepped in front of Mista and stared forward intently. Mentally, he activated his enhanced vision, giving himself infrared vision, so as to track the intruder via heat signature. "I can track their heat signature," he mentioned, telling the others what it is he's doing. As he did so, he grabbed his energy sword from his hip and quickly ignited it, ready to fight in these close quarters.

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Annoyed/On Guard
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Shields= 100%

Interaction "You trigger happy bastards, cut it out!" Emile growled at the trigger happy gunslinger. You don't just start firing down the hallway because someone thought they saw an intruder. The group hadn't even been here two damn days and some kid with a baseball bat was already thinking they knew everyone at Libra. This was the same kid who beat up the magic voodoo sword; must have thought he was a real hotshot for having some fancy power. As for the gunslinger...he made Emile look like he had a disciplined trigger finger. Sticking a gun in his pants and firing off in a nonhostile situation without warning was begging for disciplinary action. That's not to mention pointing the gun at people like it was a toy.

Half of Emile's mind was already on taking the time to drag these people back and discipline them, but that wasn't his forte. That was for a drill sergeant or a veteran with too much time on their hands. Having enough of this idiocy, Emile began to step away to do something more productive than hunting down a ghost or a legitimate LIbra operative. But, as luck would have it, Thel stepped in to stop the idiots, drawing his energy sword on them. The Spartan immediately drew his two shotguns in response. "Hingehead, put the sword away before you give me any reason to shoot you dead. No weapons until we're in combat, got that?"

Notes Interacting With: jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel Vadam) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Yuuki/DM) Haz. Haz. (Mista)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

Quest Premise: Disturbances in the Libra base? Signs of possible intruders? Those who returned to the Libra base (mostly) sober have to get to the bottom of the situation. One misstep can lead to an early demise. Keep your eyes and ears open, not that it'll help.

Quest Participants:
    - Guido Mista Haz. Haz.
    - Asriel Sleek Sleek

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
  • Revy’s 9mm Sword Cutlass Beretta 92FS
  • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
  • Libra arm-band!
Money: $1100
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
  • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
  • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
  • Emotional healing factor!
  • A larger blood threshold.
  • STANDO
Status
Perfectly fine!
"I--I don't know! Check surveillance and find out where they went based on footage?!"

Dammit, I'm beside Levi and, uh, Hancock, and I can't let them down, especially on my first time meeting them in person! Okay, now to check what I have in store: Jackal, check. Dragon abilities, check. Dragon maid outfit? That's not the problem anymore; it's that intruder!

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yuuki, June Verles June Verles as Hancock, Centurion_ Centurion_ as Levi

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan4.PNG
With: Hallway Witnesses

"What about you guys? Does anyone have any bright ideas? Anyone know what the hell Libra does in a situation like this?"

Let me get this straight, Vitan is not one for great ideas, sure she's fooled quite a few people on her neighborhood but they were really dumb thugs and dirt stupid hedonists, the people here are actually capable of ideas unlike some of the jackasses in her neighborhood so she cupped her chin, trying to think of an idea that will actually help them out here if this intruder is actually a hostile person, hopefully it's not since Vitan is pretty tired and wants some goddamn sleep to reset the 『Jinx』ability of hers since it proved itself to be pretty useful on the battle with that weird sentient blade thingy, whatever the fuck that was.

"I think we shouldn't just go in there all at once since that's probably what that mystery guy is planning, we should just put a guard out here to watch the hallway, this is a battle of patience, my dudes." After saying that, she immediately sighed realizing how basic her plan is. Come on, she can think of a better plan than that but this is probably the safest choice, she's not taking any risks, especially since they don't know what they're up against here. They're probably up against a well trained spy or something but that's just her silly guess.

"That's my plan, how about you guys?" She asked the group with a shrug.​

Last edited:

• Asriel was mostly drifting in and out of consciousness until Mista fired his gun. Not only being a frightening noise in of itself, but due to Asriel's background with human weaponry.....it was easily the scariest thing he had heard all day. He jumped up from his couch, eyes darting everywhere. His hands were coated in vaguely warm flames, the heat of which was barely noticeable due to the sheer lack of power a monster child possessed.

When he noticed that everyone had a weapon, then Asriel truly started to get antsy. Everyone was armed and shouting about an intruder. Didn't seem very good at all.
    He doused the flames on his hands and looked for somewhere to get out from underfoot. If even one of these people accidentally hit him he would die again, especially still in his dazed state.

"What's going on?"
    He slurred, his words a little hard to make out in his state.

[Class=Notes] [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

z1hxhm2.png
Mentioned:
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza jigglesworth jigglesworth Chungchangching Chungchangching
[Div class="Line"][/div] Currency:
0$ and 0 cents.
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
The HQ,
[Div class="Line"][/div]

John Hancock [Div class="Line"][/div]
You could see it on Hancock's expression that he was already tired with everybody's bullshit, some of them acting up based on instincts and other ones just being stupid for stupid sakes apparently. As he saw Thel be scrutinized by Emile his patience reached its end, which was marked by a remarkably loud clocking of his tongue. "Tsk, bitch shut your racist, condescending ass up, we are being attacked and you are telling someone they be fucking up because they're pulling out their heat? Mind your damn business before I shove my foot up your self-entitled armored ass."

After meditating the situation the only way he could he gives Thel a raised fist up in the air, which is then followed by switching his attention back on the situation at hand. The little sex goblin who appeared to be a female actually had a good idea, they should probably stay within this room. Looking at his two companions he says; "You heard the lady, get yourself a spot and get ready for whatever comes in, don't lose sight of each other.".

He wasn't finished, however, going up to the entrance of the hallway he would tell anyone who was still in the hallway to come back in before he would jump up with all his strength in an attempt to cave in the roof above to block the hallway. If his attempt would work he would dig himself out of the rubble before going to wait around the corner to the hallway in the main room.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Dismas
Equipment: Padded Overcoat, Silenced and Scoped Semi Auto Pistol
Condition: Hazy
Stress: 4/200

Dismas had finished studying his new pistol. Scope, look through it to aim better. Silencer, bullets are now not very loud. Reloading is different, nine rounds. Easy.
As Dismas walked back to he bar, he heard the ongoing commotion. An intruder in the base? Dismas gave his gun one last look over and dashed back to the bar, pistol out and ready to fire.
"Bloody hell, knew things were going to go downhill real soon. Intruder in the base, you say..."
Dismas squinted down the dark hallway. He remembered hearing the intruder make a run for it. Thankfully, it didn't sound like the intruder had tried anything else-the last thing the highwayman needed was the intruder going invisible or something.

As Dismas carefully squinted down the hallway, he heard Asriel-dazedly-ask what was going on. Dismas immediately turned to give a fast answer.
"Intruder. Now keep your head down and stay out of sight, because from what I'm hearing this intruder doesn't exactly sound like he wants to waltz in the bar and hand out free cookies."
Dismas decided to look around himself. If there was a bell or string or something, he could make a half decent alarm seeing as it didn't sound like this intruder was incorporeal. But other than that, Dismas was stumped-for all his life, he was the one being chased, not the chaser. True, he had ambushed unwary travelers, but he had never really chased them down.

Sleek Sleek (Dismas interacted briefly with Asriel)

typhlosion by ffxazq pfp.jpg

Eric

The ruckus caused by the presumed intrusion is hard to ignore. I knew something was up when I heard that beeping, but a full-on security breach right when I come back? I feel like this place could make do with some of the patrols we assigned back with the Expedition Society. Those Aggrons are literal walls. On the other hand, I'm in no position to judge when we started out so humbly, so...

I take a glance at the others to catch a glimpse of what they are and how their abilities can work together. Suffice to say, calling them a team of oddballs would be a massive understatement. Without listing off everyone under the sun, we have our angry, er, tetraphobic Italian gunslinger, that tall alien from before, some... short squid person- do I know her?- a girl with a hood who has a sense of humor I can appreciate, and that nerdy red-head wearing please take that thing off this is a serious situation.

"I think we shouldn't just go in there all at once since that's probably what that mystery guy is planning, we should just put a guard out here to watch the hallway, this is a battle of patience, my dudes," the girl with the hood says to the others. Hearing that puts a smile on my face. The last thing we need to do in a closed space like this is run off in the direction of the threat. You'll be asking to get ambushed. Combine that strategy with the fact that Millennium City seems to be a hub of the whole omniverse and beyond, you don't know what's waiting for you in the shadows or how it could kill you. Hood girl's got the right idea, and I can also appreciate Italian stripper's wise choice to keep his distance. All we need to do is find out what we're up against and how to counter it. Strength in numbers, advantage in knowledge, victory in patience. That's the game we need to play in this close-quarters mess... just like how it was back in the Mystery Dungeons with Lucario and the rest of the Expedition Society.

I gently raise my paw to grab everyone's attention. "We need to stick together and find out just what this intruder can do before we rush on forward."

...I tell everyone quietly so it'll be a miracle if someone's able to understand what I just said are you KIDDING ME

Mentions:
Haz. Haz. as Guido Mista
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Thel 'Vadam
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Marie
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi

Interactions:
anyone who could hear him lmao

Art Source:

Typhlosion

Quest Participants:
    - Guido Mista Haz. Haz.
    - Asriel Sleek Sleek

thel vadam head.jpg
[Thel 'Vadam]
{Money: 250$}
{Status: Healthy, punctured shoulder, shields full}
{Equipment/Items: SRS99D-S2 AM, Type-1 Energy Sword, Type-51 Carbine, Type-25 DEP}
{Armor/Clothing: Armor of the Arbiter}
{Abilities: Invisibility, Super Strength, Enhanced Vision}
{Interactions: QizPizza QizPizza GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack June Verles June Verles }

Unfortunately, Thel could not detect anything even with his infrared, too much interference. After returning to normal vision with a blink, shaking his head at the sudden adjustment, the SPARTAN had pointed his weapons at 'Vadam. He didn't like him having his weapon out, apparently. It wasn't really visible, being a Sangheili with a much different face than a human, but he scowled for a moment at his distrust. He understood it, though, and wasn't surprised. What DID surprise him, though, was the other human's reaction. Not only did he approve of Thel holding out his weapon, but he told off Emile for scolding the Sangheili. He must not be from Thel's "universe", which is surprising, since he apparently knows how a Sangheili energy sword works. When the human gave a little fist in the air, even though Thel has no idea what it means, he reciprocated, raising his clenched free hand back at him. He still deactivated his sword, though, but not holstering it.

After backing up and allowing the man to crash the ceiling down, 'Vadam waited with the others, keeping watch on the hallway. Standing watch, nothing happened at all. It was sort of boring, but thankfully he has experience with boring stakeouts.

It got much less boring when a loud thud sounded from the left of Thel. Whipping around, he saw another of the humans sliding to the ground, a bloody spot on the back of his head. A white gloved hand was protruding from the wall, but it quickly disappeared into the concrete. It was then when the Sangheili sprung into action, igniting his energy sword and running past the others, disregarding the likely half-dead human. He ran, specifically, into the room of the wall the white gloved hand protruded from. He turned towards where he imagined the intruder would be, fully ready to dash towards anyone he sees.

Last edited:
Dismas
Equipment: Padded Overcoat, Silenced and Scoped Semi Auto Pistol
Condition: Little Less Hazy
Stress: 4/200

Dismas swore underneath his breath.
"Damn it. So much for an alarm. I'll have to rely on my wits here."
Dismas quickly took another look around and noted the crumbled ceiling.
"Well, will you look at that... please tell me nothing's going to fall from the ceiling and hit one of us on the head."
Dismas remembered a sort of... abomination. The Hamlet had officially designated it as the Prophet, but Dismas was going to remember that abomination as the mentally ill rubble man. Dismas carefully looked down the hallway, looking for whatever might poke its head out.
Then Dismas heard Yuuki get knocked out. The highwayman's head jerked towards the sound, and Dismas' face evidently paled when he spotted the hand slowly phase itself back through the wall.
"What the..."
(+3 stress, 7/200 stress, Status changed to Tense)
Dismas ran over to Yuuki and shot a look at the concrete wall. Dismas decided the first thing to do was get Yuuki away from that wall. Now.
Dismas grabbed Yuuki by the arm and dragged him backwards, away from that murder wall. After dragging Yuuki a good few feet away from the wall, Dismas took a good look around himself, searching for whiskey or something to clean that wound with.
"Reynauld, Ludwig, don't just stand there! Go get me a bottle of whiskey or something and a bandage-cloth and water'll do fine if you find nothing else!"
The crusader and the eldritch slayer obliged, and both immediately began looking for said whiskey and bandage, or a cloth and a water canteen.
(Reynauld Stress +3, 4/200, Status changed to Tense)
(Ludwig Stress +3, 6/200, Status changed to Tense)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan4.PNG
With: Hallway Witnesses
Vitan heard the sudden thud that came out of nowhere, scaring her a bit, turning her head to the source of the sound to see the white-gloved hand and Yuuki looking pretty defeated, Ha! Can't say he didn't deserve it because she's still pretty salty with him taking her moment of glory, the frail girl wanted to check on the teenager but the glove might suddenly pop out and do the same to her so she's not going to be stupid and get any closer, he's obviously using the body of the boy as bait or that's just what she thinks, probably overestimating the intruders trickery and intelligence.

"I think the intruder is using that baseball guy as bait! Don't get any closer to the walls!!" Vitan was alarmed and alert at this point, glancing around with her quick eyes, wondering if another hand is going to come out of the walls and bash her bloody head in, the frail girl took out her pistol with her good ol' right arm, just in case and grabbed the butterfly knife on the other, trying to look ready and intimidating with her teeth gritting madly because she thinks intimidation plays an important part in combat. She wanted to yell a battle cry but that would just make an awkward situation since every time she let out a battle cry people call her 'Retarded' or 'Childish'​

Marie - healthy (but that is bound to change sooner or later)

Marie stood in thought, trying to imagine a good plan for finding and eliminating the intruder. Vitan and Kobayashi were quick to come up with ideas, but Marie couldn't think of anything worth sharing. So she simply sat in thought, listening to what others had to say. While thinking, she looked around, and realized. This place really was a dump. Yeah, Cuttlefish Cabin wasn't exactly snazzy either, but this place was practically falling apart! And it was a whole headquarters! There had to be something else to it. Libra had to have plenty of money coming in, so where was it going?

Her thoughts were interrupted by some guy causing the ceiling to collapse. It was loud and sudden, and combined with the intruder in the base, put Marie on edge. She looked to the corridor which was now thoroughly blockaded. She tried to be comforted by the blockade, but it only seemed to restrict the group into the room. They had no idea what they were up against, and now they were out of options for running away. She brushed her forehead with her right hand, which reminded her she was still missing a trigger finger.

Yuuki answered a few more questions, and finished with a statement to remain on guard. Marie, tense, walked towards the barricade and touched a large piece of rubble, wondering how hard it would be to blast through here and attack the group. She settled on "enough muscle to tousle with the rest of the group like Anubis had done. Well, he wasn't actually very strong, just super fast, and the group was yet to become a cohesive whole. Marie wondered how long that would take.

There was a thud, and Marie turned to it. Yuuki had gone limp against the wall and there was blood trickling down the wall. Meanwhile a gloved hand vanished through the wall. She shrieked, practically leaping away from the wall. "Vitan's right! Unless you want to end up dead, get the hell away from the walls until we figure out what's happening!" What was happening? The best explanation Marie had was the guy or one of his accomplices could phase through solid objects at will. And in a warehouse like this, that was a terrifying ability. So she kept her eyes on the walls, and her teammates, and watched anyone who approached the walls too closely.

( Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan, GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yuuki and GM, and of course anyone else in the room)

• Asriel vaguely was aware that there were several conversations going on around him, though they all blurred together. Something between an armored human, another man, and a large, imposing.....thing (Maybe a monster? Asriel didn't know) caught his attention. In his hazy state, he wandered over, though he whirled around (and fell on his ass as a result) when Yuuki was attacked. His senses, as dulled as they were, picked up on the fact that something attacked Yuuki through a wall, and that being close was dangerous.

He stood up, wobbling a little, and then fell down again. The caffiene in his system was still built up, and his body was on the verge of collapse. He looked to the trio he had approached, and then back to Yuuki, attempting to stand (and failing again). Now, he just sat there, looking down at his legs and paws and wondering what was going on. It was too much of a blur for him to make enough sense of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back