• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Villain Shoto Todoroki

I will kill u if u piss me off 😈
LORD SHAXX LORD SHAXX Aychearro Aychearro here is somewhere y’all can be ur villainess selves

To anyone else, Hello I’m Demon king Shoto todoroki. Ima villain in the alternate mha universe. This rp will travel back in time to my teenage years into my high school of UA. OCS are very welcome in all my rps. So feel free to post a character card of ur character when u come. Have fun villains of all kinds!

krieg the not so kind psycho
cd7c19794d6a371258533f21ed51852c.jpg
Weapon: buzzaxe
Body: mesomorph
Friends: my friend tiny Tina and a teen named Gaige
Bio: fell into a portal to a weird place were he can reek havoc on everything and doesn't let anyone touch tina

Last edited:
( demon form )
1611145477495.jpeg
( human form )
1611145936579.jpeg
Name: Demon prince Shoto todoroki

quirk/weapons: half hot half cold, and spell book

friends: none ( in his teenage years he was very shy )

sexuality: Gay

Bio: a very shy teenage demon from hell. He doesn’t have his full power YET, but soon it will come. Right now he needs to find a way to make friends, maybe a lover.

Name: Dennis Rowan
Quirk: Beast Legion- Dennis has 5 other personalities that will switch randomly. Personalities can also turn into snake-like creatures connected to Dennis' body. These creatures can perform their own quirks. They all can communicate telepathically or verbally to one to another.
Traits (All names are extracted letters from the name Dennis):
SIn, Aggressive Type: Fire Breath
Ned, Impish Trait: Aero Breath
Ise, Chill Trait: Multiply
Dis, Cocky Trait: Super Strength
Nine, Over Confident Trait- Arm Manipulation
Drawbacks:
1. All Trait Creatures are sound and heat
2. Only creatures can preform their own Quirks. if a Trait were in human form, he would not be able to use his Quirk.
3. A Trait in human form cannot use a snake creature, if the creature would be the Trait himself.
4. Only one creature can be used at a time.

Bio: Oh, so you have voices in your head, huh? You have em 24/7?
Dennis' great, great, great, great, great, grandfather's father was born Quirkless, but great (x5) grandfather had a monster he could use and a voice in his head too.
When he gave birth to his son, the son had two Traits within himself, excluding the son. Then when the son had his son... you see where I'm getting at, right?
Now Dennis has five different Traits. Another Trait will be given to his son, and then another, and then another, and then another...

Name: Dennis Rowan
Quirk: Beast Legion- Dennis has 5 other personalities that will switch randomly. Personalities can also turn into snake-like creatures connected to Dennis' body. These creatures can perform their own quirks. They all can communicate telepathically or verbally to one to another.
Traits (All names are extracted letters from the name Dennis):
SIn, Aggressive Type: Fire Breath
Ned, Impish Trait: Aero Breath
Ise, Chill Trait: Multiply
Dis, Cocky Trait: Super Strength
Nine, Over Confident Trait- Arm Manipulation
Drawbacks:
1. All Trait Creatures are sound and heat
2. Only creatures can preform their own Quirks. if a Trait were in human form, he would not be able to use his Quirk.
3. A Trait in human form cannot use a snake creature, if the creature would be the Trait himself.
4. Only one creature can be used at a time.

Bio: Oh, so you have voices in your head, huh? You have em 24/7?
Dennis' great, great, great, great, great, grandfather's father was born Quirkless, but great (x5) grandfather had a monster he could use and a voice in his head too.
When he gave birth to his son, the son had two Traits within himself, excluding the son. Then when the son had his son... you see where I'm getting at, right?
Now Dennis has five different Traits. Another Trait will be given to his son, and then another, and then another, and then another...
im so proud UwU))

1611164074030.png
Well.. I can understand why you would want to get close to someone as cute as me ☆
Name: Tori Himemiya
QUIRK: Sweet Kiss
Tori's quirk is nothing special.. He can make anyone fall in love with him with a kiss. He does this rarely though, as he doesn't like giving out kisses to just anyone. His quirk can be useful when infatuating his opponents, but even if he doesn't show it, he always gets pretty embarrassed after said kiss.
Sexuality: Questioning (leaning towards men)

Bio:
Tori comes from a rich family and dresses like it too. He is very outgoing and loud and isn't afraid to show affection to those he takes a liking to! He decided to become a villain after seeing that heroes were too boring and predictable, and enrolled in the MHA school for villains. He has a dark side too and knows that he is quite attractive. He likes to take advantage of this and use his appearance to get what he wants.. which has worked in his favor for quite a while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back