• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Tori Himemiya
Villain Shoto Todoroki Villain Shoto Todoroki , Aychearro Aychearro

Tori had just finished stretching before looking over his shoulder once more to see the two boys talking, he walked over to them and grinned. "Hello you two!" He waved at them both and his grin turned into a type of "o" shape. "Ah! I haven't seen you before!" He pointed to the other male besides Shoto. "You wouldn't mind telling me your name yeah?" He asked before dropping his hand and crossing his arms, looking at him with his head tilted.​

Tori Himemiya

Tori had just finished stretching before looking over his shoulder once more to see the two boys talking, he walked over to them and grinned. "Hello you two!" He waved at them both and his grin turned into a type of "o" shape. "Ah! I haven't seen you before!" He pointed to the other male besides Shoto. "You wouldn't mind telling me your name yeah?" He asked before dropping his hand and crossing his arms, looking at him with his head tilted.​
Shotos shyness goes away “ his name is Dennis “

Tori Himemiya

Tori's went back to his usual smile and nodded, "ah.. is that so?" He then held out his hand, "well Dennis! My name is Tori! It is very nice to meet you~" he said in a sing-song voice. He was happy to make new friends and was glad that everything was going so smoothly.​

Tori Himemiya

Tori's went back to his usual smile and nodded, "ah.. is that so?" He then held out his hand, "well Dennis! My name is Tori! It is very nice to meet you~" he said in a sing-song voice. He was happy to make new friends and was glad that everything was going so smoothly.​
Shoto hugs Dennis from behind and blushes but then let’s go and runs away and hides in a dark corner Aychearro Aychearro

Tori Himemiya

He smiled. "Yes, it's nice to meet you as well. You must already met Sho--"

Shoto hugs Dennis from behind and blushes but then let’s go and runs away and hides in a dark corner Aychearro Aychearro
Wh-whaat?
"Shoto??" He called out.

"Dating? You mean you..." He saw him walk away, so he jogged towards him. "Hey..! What are you going?"

"R-right."
This wasn't the end. He grabbed Shoto's shoulder and faced him towards himself.
He began to blush as dennis made shoto face him ¨ i-i understand if u dont like me like that dennis....we can still be just friends...ïf u even want to be friends with me¨

He sighed with relief. "Yes--that was what I was getting at. I don't like you that way, but I hope we can be friends still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back