• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Tori Himemiya
Villain Shoto Todoroki Villain Shoto Todoroki

Tori was still staring at the drinks before turning his head to face the other once more. His eyes then fell on the dollar bill that was in his hands. A slight frown made its way onto Tori's face. He wanted to be nice and such, but he knew that he couldn't really argue.

His parents had recently restricted just how much money he was going to be given, apparently that wanted him to make his own money and actually do something with his life. The memory made Tori cringe, how could they treat him like that!? All because he entered high school, they feel the need to not help him out?

Tori knew there was nothing good that came from complaining, so he quickly stopped thinking about it.

He moved away from the vending machine and let him do what he wanted to do. He then realized something.. had he ever gotten the other's name? He took this opportunity as a chance to find out

"So.. What's your name? You never really told me ya know!" He said this as he leaned against the wall near the machine, a grin replacing the small frown.​
Shoto blushes “ I-I’m demon prince Shoto todoroki .......but u can just call me shoto “

Tori Himemiya

"Ah! So it's Shoto Todoroki!" He said before getting off of the wall and moving closer to the other male. "What a nice name!" He smiled, stuffing the dollar back into his pocket.

He then grinned mischievously as he saw a blush appear on Shoto's cheeks. Cute.. The pink haired boy thought, staring at his face before shifting his attention back to the machine. "Mmm.. Shoto! Do you happen to know where we go next after gym? I kinda lost my schedule and I thought that we might have the same one!" He asked, his eyes still on the box of drinks.​

Tori Himemiya

"Ah! So it's Shoto Todoroki!" He said before getting off of the wall and moving closer to the other male. "What a nice name!" He smiled, stuffing the dollar back into his pocket.

He then grinned mischievously as he saw a blush appear on Shoto's cheeks. Cute.. The pink haired boy thought, staring at his face before shifting his attention back to the machine. "Mmm.. Shoto! Do you happen to know where we go next after gym? I kinda lost my schedule and I thought that we might have the same one!" He asked, his eyes still on the box of drinks.​
Shotos face turns red “ English I think “ he says as he gets two sodas

Tori Himemiya

Tori nodded and stood up, stretching. "English? Ah okay! Doesn't sound too bad!" He said in a positive tone.

He suddenly realized that he was still in his gym clothes, "Ah.. I guess we should head back? Unless gym's already done and I'm missing something" The boy stifled out a small yawn before ruffling his hair. He always tried to make it look decent. But sometimes his pink mess of hair never really corporated..​

Tori Himemiya

Tori nodded and stood up, stretching. "English? Ah okay! Doesn't sound too bad!" He said in a positive tone.

He suddenly realized that he was still in his gym clothes, "Ah.. I guess we should head back? Unless gym's already done and I'm missing something" The boy stifled out a small yawn before ruffling his hair. He always tried to make it look decent. But sometimes his pink mess of hair never really corporated..​
Shoto giggled “ gym just started so we should be good “ he starts to walk into the gym and as he does his tail swishes back and forth like a cat

Tori Himemiya

Tori nodded once more and remembered that he had never actually told Shoto his name! Why was he so forgetful when it mattered the most?! He decided he would tell him when Shoto was actually interested.

He ran after the boy and followed him into the gym as he saw a.. t-tail?! Tori then remembered that Shoto was a demon.. And a prince too! He let out a small laugh before walking to his side. "Hehe.. nice tail!" He grinned, before giving the other a wink and walking away from him. He only did that to see how he would react, and looked behind his shoulder for a second and giggled once more.​

Tori Himemiya

Tori nodded once more and remembered that he had never actually told Shoto his name! Why was he so forgetful when it mattered the most?! He decided he would tell him when Shoto was actually interested.

He ran after the boy and followed him into the gym as he saw a.. t-tail?! Tori then remembered that Shoto was a demon.. And a prince too! He let out a small laugh before walking to his side. "Hehe.. nice tail!" He grinned, before giving the other a wink and walking away from him. He only did that to see how he would react, and looked behind his shoulder for a second and giggled once more.​
Shoto blushes to the point his face was red as a cherry “ hehehe...thx “

GET THIS MAN OFF ME It's so nice to feel loved... Knock it off...
He hugged back briefly. "How's it going?"

GET THIS MAN OFF ME It's so nice to feel loved... Knock it off...
He hugged back briefly. "How's it going?"
Shoto giggled at the voices then let’s go “ it’s been ok there’s some kid that scared me half to death but now we are friends......and I like this other kid I met he’s so kind and handsome “ he says with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back