• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
A loose, completely for fun My Hero Acadamia roleplay! Exploring the world and all sorts of groups of heroes and villains in it. Be it the main ones canon to the story or our very own or both! Playing on how the society in the world works with the wide variety of quirks.

We can toss in any villain you like as the target of the time. One from in show or one brand new one. It’s all for pure fun.

You can be any hero you like, your very own or a character from the series. It’s first come first serve on existing ones though.

My only biggest request is to consider your quirk well. It can be anything but set limitations to it to prevent it from being OP. It can be powerful as you like but still does have to be beatable. And if you want to kick us off into a small arc or with a villain least let me know first! and all else in the role play so it's not too much of a shock.

Other than that, have fun just playing as you like in a world of super powers!

Last edited:
A fedex truck parked in front of Sisceal's apartment complex. A man wearing a delivery uniform and a red fitted cap stepped out. The bill cast a shadow over the persons eyes, simultaneously shielding them from the rays of the sun. The cicada's sang their rhythmic tune of buzzing as the man made his way up into the building. The mild A/C in the entrance way felt nice on their pale skin. They carried two packages with them. A brief jog up a flight of stairs and the delivery man found the location he was looking for. With a quick knock they left the two packages on the foot of the door before heading back to their truck and driving off.

Both packages had three labels placed neatly on them. Each label had an address and fake names on them. The intended receiver of the package knew it was six personal drop offs. One of the packages was slightly larger and heavier than the other. It contained something extra. Something for protection maybe? A pistol perhaps?

Axeykins Axeykins

The news reported on a building that had collapsed three months ago. The report was more focused on the heroes who went missing after an attempt to disrupt a drug distribution site. They asked that anyone who may have any information to please come forward. They then went to make comparisons to the disappearance to the number six hero who went missing the year before. A glimmer of hope sparkled in the news caster eyes as they spoke about rumors of people spotting the number six, known as V.k Volt, has been around town.

Axeykins Axeykins Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

With a begrudging groan he pulled himself out of his musty old chair. Shuffling his way though a maze of books and empty bottles of booze to get the door. He was still in his 'uniform' from the last time he had work to do. Too tired to bother getting out of it with the how much they'd been giving him of late.
Six drops, good distance from each other but manageable at the very least. He wouldn't be out the entire day if he moved quick enough too. Giving his face a quick wash and slicking back his frumpy hair he grabbed the packages and headed out the door.
First few stops were at the market place. Some shop keeps in need of a boost. One bigger business then off to the more suburban areas. Not bad, not bad at all. He nodded to himself as he sped off to the first drop.

In a nondescript location Shrooman sat in a room with a few members of his posse. Various types of mushrooms were latched on different pieces of furniture. His hollowed eyes focused on the youngest member of the group, "Boy," an odd high pitched yet rough voice seemed to echo from his lips, "You have a friend in UA, yeah?... Good stuff. Good stuff. Friendships are good. Keep them close." The mushroom man rummaged in his pocket and he tossed the kid a large wad of money. "You should reach out to them. Go have a good time rather than hanging out with guys like us. Youth should be enjoyed." Another member wearing a red bandanna gave the boy a white hat with a strange organic ball, the size of a baseball.
"You're part of our family now. I want you to have a good life. If you run into some trouble use that. I told you I'd take care of you. You're quirk may not be the strongest, but you're a Red Cap now, Hayato."

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Amanda watched the news with a bored expression. What was with bringing up what happened three months ago? Yeah, it sucked, but that doesn’t mean that bringing it up would change anything. Even if the rumored missing V.K.Volt was seen. Amanda doubted that very much. The girl turned the television off, resorting to doing her homework instead.

Or, she would, untilher phone buzzed with a new message. Amanda picked up her phone and visibly brightened at the name. She opened the message, her plans for today shifting as she stood up. She quickly got ready, leaving a note for her brother and father that she was heading out to meet Hayato, sending a quick reply that she was on her way. She had to make sure she kept her Quirk in check as she headed over, or else she would effect everyone around her on her way.

The whole side of the greenhouse was rotted and rusted out. Dead and wilted plants in aged pots on the ground. Shattered and broken as the wood of the shelves rotted out from under them and the metal corroded away. The concrete floor cracked and was in the stages of turning to crumbled up bits of dust in an odd circular area on the floor. The only thing hardly touched being glass panels. Not a single bit of decay visible on them but they were shattered on the ground from the supports giving way.

Jonsi had long since escaped from the scene. Hearing only sirens in the distance and the blinking of red and blue lights.
He didn't think he'd gotten any people in his radius but it was impossible to tell....Damn....He really liked that job too and was doing fairly good at it. He expected something like this at some point but not to this scale of destruction. He had to start remembering his gloves more, no matter how in control he thought he was he desperately needed them in case something like this ever happened again.

Sitting on a bench under a tree by the bus stop, Hayato half-heartedly tapped at the game on his phone. Periodically he would glance around at his surroundings. There was a hint of paranoia about him, but also a touch of excitement. It's been a while since he has seen Amanda. What were they going to do when they met up? Go for a stroll by the creek or in the park? He had a decent amount of money on him now. He felt the wad of cash in his pocket. Perhaps they could hit up the arcade or go shopping?

Letting out a heavy sigh he leaned back in the bench, pulling the bill of his white cap down to shield his eyes from the sun.

Amanda hurried down the street, practically shoving a couple aside as she turned into the park. After running a little ways in, she saw the profile of Hayato and practically beamed. It had been ages since she had met with her best friend! She rushed over, tackling the boy in a hug, causing the two of them to fall to the ground. Amanda quickly sat up, laughing all the while as she dusted her top off. Her Quirk was active as well, letting those in a close proximity feel and share in her joyous amusement. "Hey Hayato! How have you been, you goof?" She asked, helping him sit back up. "New hat? I like it!" She added, tapping the bill of it with a giggle.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

A few minutes passed after Jonsi made his first drop. The notification for his phone went off. It was his bank informing him that five-hundred dollars had been transferred to his account. Shortly after he received a phone call. It was from an unknown number. 'Scam Likely' his phone read. However this wasn't an unusual thing for Sisceal. Not since he became a mule.

Axeykins Axeykins

The gloomy expression on Hayato's face quickly changed to one of shock and surprise. Eyes growing wide as he was tackled off of the bench. His phone flew loose of his hand. Clacking against the ground. Even through the greeting was a bit rough, he couldn't help but feel a since of joy and cheerfulness wash over him. A smile on his face as he took Amanda's hand to him up off the sidewalk. "Wild as ever." With a laugh, wrapping his arms around her for a tight hug before letting her go.

"Look at you! Looks like you gained a little muscle. How's life at UA?" He asked.

"So boring without you! Everyone is so obessed with this Hero thing, and now I'm wondering what I'm even doing there." Amanda admitted with a sigh. She went over to grab his phone, checking it over for cracks while getting her Quirk back under control. Hayato didn't need to feel it, after all. Once she was sure the phone was fine, she handed the device back to its owner. "Adam is being the usual ass about everything while dad plays mediator....I don't know. Life just...sucking, as per usual." She sighed again before sitting back down, next to him under the tree. "What about yourself? What have you been doing besides new fashion choices?" She asked, leaning her head on his shoulder as looked out among the crowd of people passing them by and getting a read on each of their emotions. 'Always keep practicing!' A teacher had told them, and her Quirk was easy enough to practice.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

A bit of the anxiety he was feeling earlier returned to him. It wasn't as intense as before. He was genuinely happy to see her. "Ha, I thought you'd be excited about being there." He gave her a caring pat on the head. "It's surprising you're not as obsessed as those other kids. Hearing you say that makes me feel like I wouldn't have fit in there anyways." He tilted his head form side to side thinking of the events that transpired since their last meeting.
"This hat was a gift from my big bro. Told me not to lose it. As far what I've been up to... you know this and that. I only tried to get into U.A. because you were going. So after I got denied I dropped out of the school system and got a part time job. That's actually how I met my big bro." He stood up and stretched, "Sooo... I have some money from that job to. What do you want to do? Go shopping, hit up the arcade? Grab a bite to eat? You hungry?"

Amanda smiled up at him with a grateful look in her eyes. She was glad he wouldn't push the subject further. She stood up, brushing off the anxiety she felt coming from her friend as she just figured it was just the usual Hayato. "Starving, actually." She admitted as she looped her arm through is. "And it sounds even more appealing knowing that you, my amazing, loveable, amazing best friend, are the one paying." She added, layering the unneeded compliments upon him. "And what kind of job? You aren't the smart type, so it can't be anything that requires too much brain power. You aren't that charismatic either, so nothing that involves people. So something manual?" She asked, trying to think of a possible job that would higher her socially awkward friend.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

With her taking his arm and bombarding him with compliments, Hayato's cheeks became flustered. He looked away from her so she wouldn't see his face and cleared his throat in case it would crack. "Hey now, that's just... mean. I've got plenty o'smarts. Just... books aren't my thing." As quickly as she put him on a cloud she brought him right back down. "Geez, you really know how to build a guy up and tear'em down don't you?" he began walking down the street. "I guess you could say I'm an errand boy. I guess... if I had to put a 'professional' title on it I'm a personal Assistant?"

Hayato didn't think much about them being so close to each other. Amanda was exactly how he remembered her. It wasn't too long ago that they last hung out was it? The by passers however viewed the pair differently. Amanda could feel emotions of jealously and adoring affecting waft her way as the pair walked.

Amanda felt her face heat up as the emotions came pouring in. Oh, she forgot about that. She guessed Hayato was a pretty...decent looking guy. No, scratch that, he was handsome, she thought as she looked up at his face. In a mean, awkward kind of way. But why did that mean she had to be the target of the girl's jealousy? They were just friends! Her eyes started taking on the hues of a darker, mossy green and a lighter, more fluffy rose pink as the emotions began to overwhelm her, but she quickly blocked them out, the color in her eyes fading back into their normal jade as the emotions quieted down into the background. She was done with all these crazy feelings of strangers. She just wanted to hang out with her bestest, and only, friend in the world! "A personal assistant, huh? That actually sounds like fun! What all do you do? Or is it private, only for the ears of those lucky few?" She asked, releasing his arm to get ahead of him so she could turn around to look at him with a devious yet playful smile as she began walking backwards. Her hands were clasped behind her back, clenching together to help her concentrate on blocking out the emotions without letting it show on her face.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

"Eh.. The boss likes his privacy" One hand rested on his hip while the other rubbed his chin. "I can't go around blabbering peoples business now can I?" The smell of coffee floated in the air. Hayato stopped in front of the cafe' that was the source of it, "How about we grab a bite here? It's a good a place as any, yeah? Anteiku... cute name." He walked in without any input from Amanda.

A woman who appeared to be in her early to mid twenties greeted them. The bangs of her purple hair covered on of her eyes. She showed them to a table next to the large window.

Amanda smiled as she followed in after him, her hands leaving her back and seeming more natural again. Once they were seated, Amanda watched the waitress and whispered not so discreetly to Hayato: "Hey, she's pretty cute, isn't she?" She asked, her hands intertwining together so her chin could rest on them while her elbows rested on the table. She had that same mischievous look in her eyes that she did when they were in school and she always got one of her bad ideas that she swore would be fun.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Hayato stole a quick glance at their waitress, "Oh, I guess." He raised a brow and leaned towards Amanda, "What are you thinking?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her, "I'm trying to stay out of trouble you know?" At times she could be as stubborn as him, when she set her mind to it. Then again a little bit of mischief never hurt anyone.

Amanda's eyes widened in false shock. "Only a guess? Then you should be looking closer!" She demanded, before her eyes softened and turned a dark baby blue, pulling sadness from someone three tables down. "If you don't start looking at other girls soon, then that lying, cheating whore of a woman is gonna win! And I can't see you suffer just because she threw you to the side!" She exclaimed before looking at their waitress with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, but you really are gorgeous. Do you think you could give my friend here a shot? Even just once? He's a horrible break up and just can't seem to get over her; even after she cheated on him with basically al his collogues." She asked, siphoning the sadness a little onto the waitress. "He treated her like a Goddess, and was going to propose after she finished school, but then she goes and does this! If my Quirk wasn't so useless, I'd go after her....I'm so sorry Hayato. I really am!" Amanda felt tears slip down her cheeks as she looked at her best friend. Now it was his move, and she wanted to know what he was going to do. Also, what would the waitress do? Amanda was hoping for free food all around.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

(I was given. 0 notifications at all for this one xD dang it!)

With some regret he smiled at the amount in his bank account going up. Perfect, so far that was rent and some food. Not enough for gas but he had plendy more to deliver after this one. If all payed the same he was going to be set for a while. His eyes dulled a bit soon as he saw the unknown caller number. Again?
"Aye?" Sisceal answered with a bland tone. Ever ounce of excitement drained entirely from him.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

"Hello bee." A rough high pitched voice came through the phone in a distorted manner, "Flowers are blooming happily because of you. Good job. The second flower on the list has been using the pollen to do some bad things. Rain falls from what they do, but it's an acid rain. You have three options bee, only three. Go to Cafe Ant cafe' and give them the second package of pollen. They'll give you something that will allow you to get rid of the weeds. Second choice is to deliver the pollen to the weeds and get paid. Lastly, you can always go to the cops, but that could lead to an investigation on you..... Two hours.... *click*"

Axeykins Axeykins

"So by that you mean only one, i'm assuming?" He replied to no one but himself after the phone clicked. One option got rid of the problem and kept him safe-ish for a while longer and more secure. Second to him felt like losing trust from his employer and with his job background right now that could really screw him over. As for the cops option?
Hell. No.
He had more to lose than just some money and freedom. Something he would gladly be damned for before losing. Gripping the deliveries more tightly to his sides he changed course to head straight to the Cafe. Putting on his best delivery man smile to paint the usual picture of deception to the masses as he now walked among them rather than the alleyways they avoided.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

For a moment the boy was baffled. Clueless as to what his friend was talking about. In a second he saw right through her. She was using her quirk in an interesting way. He decided to go along with it. He might end up with a date after all. Hayato wailed and threw his face into his hands. "SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING! I don't know if I can move on... Maybe...." He grabbed the waitresses hand with both of his, "Maybe I can move on if I have a date with you like my friend said!"

The waitress looked at the boy with pity in her eyes, "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm already a married woman." She gestured to the ring on her finger. "How about I get you a piece of cake. On me."

Amanda was appalled. "Just a piece of cake? To heal a shattered heart? If you can't heal him by giving a fresh start, then how about a little something extra, along with the cake?" She asked, gently wrapping her hand around her other hand. It was comforting, gentle, and promising something a little more if she complied. It also helped Amanda take better control of the waitress's emotions, amplifying the pity she was feeling. "It's not like your husband has to know you went on one date to cheer up a poor boy who was down on his luck, right?" She asked, adding a couple of other emotions she felt in the café: Lust, probably from the girls who only saw her friend's face, interest, also from the girls, just those less shallow, and that twinge of sadness that Amanda had been feeding the older woman for the duration of the conversation. "You'd be doing a huge service to the next big star of the business world. Wouldn't that lovely husband of yours like the incoming bonus that would come with playing along?" She asked, leaning up to whisper in her ear, as if to play it as though she didn't want Hayato to hear. "Or be fired once this building is bought by his employer in the very near future, and explain it to that dear husband that you said no for." She added, her grip suddenly tightening as she spread the emotions of fear and panic ever gradually at her words.
She knew she was playing dirty, but this part was always fun. Breaking someone like she had been broken has always been a release for her, a therapy. And her Quirk made it all the easier to break them since the human race always had their thoughts halted whenever emotions ran rampant. Amanda pulled away slowly, her eyes turning back into their natural jade before the waitress could see them as the emotions took hold, becoming her own instead of implanted as the originally were.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back