• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA-Renegades OC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
Ask me anything you want to or need to and discuss and chat away!!

Suggest where you want to go plot wise or what you think may be fine to try in the story that unfolds.

This. Is. AMAZING! Is it still open? PLEASE tell me this is still open! It looks like it'll be sooooo much FUN!

And, if it is still open, I have one very important question: Can you only be one character, or can you be more than one? And if we can be more than one, is there a set limit to how many you can be?

….okay, so that was two questions.....but I'm rolling with it!

This. Is. AMAZING! Is it still open? PLEASE tell me this is still open! It looks like it'll be sooooo much FUN!

And, if it is still open, I have one very important question: Can you only be one character, or can you be more than one? And if we can be more than one, is there a set limit to how many you can be?

….okay, so that was two questions.....but I'm rolling with it!
I just started it so its totally open! I never thought of how many characters but I think I'll set a limit of 2. Helps it to not get super confusing at times haha

I noticed. This was the only one it hadn't happened to...but then come to find out it did....Ugh! Thanks for tagging me to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back