• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! Excuse the fact I literally just made an account but would love to join if you guys are still looking for people?
Haven’t role-played in a few years but I shouldn’t be too rusty (hopefully)!

Welcome to the penal battalion! <3

Welcome to the penal battalion! <3
Thanks! <3
I’ll whip up a character tomorrow, most likely will be an engineer unless I have different plans when I wake up.

Thanks! <3
I’ll whip up a character tomorrow, most likely will be an engineer unless I have different plans when I wake up.

Aye, i'd speak to Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford about your character ideas (if you're having any trouble) as it is his RP. That said, I can imagine most people here are somewhat familiar with the Metro lore to some extent and are more than happy to chat freely about ideas and queries. <3

Aye, i'd speak to Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford about your character ideas (if you're having any trouble) as it is his RP. That said, I can imagine most people here are somewhat familiar with the Metro lore to some extent and are more than happy to chat freely about ideas and queries. <3
I’ve played all the games (thanks REDUX) but might refresh my knowledge tomorrow too. Thanks for the help and will do!

Awesome choice for a role play setting! I definitely would like to roll as a Spartan.

Welcome! Here is the CS from the previous page!

I love pretty much everything about the Metro series, so do ya mind if I hop in?

I love pretty much everything about the Metro series, so do ya mind if I hop in?
I'm sure you can, more the merrier! Still haven't started so please make a character!

last-minute bump for any final comrades that want to board the train 🛤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back