• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club

The year is 2039. It has been twenty five years since humanity tore itself apart, and cleansed the world in nuclear fire. Afraid of occupying forces, what was left of the Russian military jammed all commutations in and out of Moscow, in an attempt to play dead, with the official story being that Moscow was all that was left. But this was a lie, of course. Three years after the Aurora made his fateful journey, many others have travelled outside of Moscow. Now that the secret was out, expeditions and colonization teams ventured out into Russia, hoping to find a new life outside of the Metro. One of these intrepid groups is the crew of "Argo," a Spartan led expedition headed west, towards what once was Europe. They hope to find out if anyone else survived, and hopefully find somewhere to call home, the new Cannan. The new Promised Land.

Hello, people! I recently got Metro: Exodus for my birthday, and I'm remembering why I loved the series so much. The atmosphere, the tone, the themes, and of course, probably the best post apocalyptic weapon designs out there. As you can see, this RP takes place about three years after Exodus, but knowledge of what happens in it is not required, as this group will be heading west. This is a full expedition force, a seven car locomotive carrying about sixty or so people in total, consisting of a few Spartan's, engineers, scientist's, doctors, and civilians. Your character can be from anywhere, be they just an average person seeking adventure, a refugee from the Red Line seeking a better life, etc, etc. Just be aware of the tone of the series. So no roided out super soldier that can carry fifteen weapons and rip someone's head off with their pinky. Be realistic. Anyways! This RP will pretty much always be open, but there are a few roles that need filling. But before that, some quick rules!​

1. Be chill. This is probably the most important rule.​
  2. Plot with people. Got an idea? Feel free to share it! Think it would be cool to explore the more supernatural elements like anomalies and ghosts? Feel free to do it as long as you work it out with everyone.​
  3. Romance is not only allowed, but encouraged! This is after a global Holocaust, so we need to repopulate ASAP. On that note, while this does have a lot of mature scenes, I'd like to ask that all NFSW stuff be kept to a minimum. It can be done, but please face to black.​
  4. Have fun! If you're not having fun, feel free to talk with everyone to work things out, and this RP is drop friendly!​
Alright, now the roles!
Commander: Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave (Leader of the expedition and Commander of the Spartan's onboard.)

Spartan's: 2/4 Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Boombox Boombox (Both the best defense for the Argo, and the forward scouts. The Order's still recovering from the Battle of D6, so not many Spartan's can be spared per expedition.)

Guards: 2/8 Slav Slav screaming armadillo screaming armadillo (Self explanatory. They make sure everyone doesn't tear each other apart, and defend the train from attackers.)

Engineers: 0/6 (Keep the train up and running, as well as being all-around mechanics)

Doctors: 1/3 ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki (Like engineers but for people)

Civilian: Always Open (Can be from any occupation not listed above. Cook, seamstress, weaponsmith, etc.)

That about covers it! Feel free to reply and reserve any spot you want!
до свидания, friends!

CS: Fandom - Metro: The Promised Land CS

OOC: Fandom - Metro: The Promised Land OOC

Last edited:

The year is 2039. It has been twenty five years since humanity tore itself apart, and cleansed the world in nuclear fire. Afraid of occupying forces, what was left of the Russian military jammed all commutations in and out of Moscow, in an attempt to play dead, with the official story being that Moscow was all that was left. But this was a lie, of course. Three years after the Aurora made his fateful journey, many others have travelled outside of Moscow. Now that the secret was out, expeditions and colonization teams ventured out into Russia, hoping to find a new life outside of the Metro. One of these intrepid groups is the crew of "Argo," a Spartan led expedition headed west, towards what once was Europe. They hope to find out if anyone else survived, and hopefully find somewhere to call home, the new Cannan. The new Promised Land.

Hello, people! I recently got Metro: Exodus for my birthday, and I'm remembering why I loved the series so much. The atmosphere, the tone, the themes, and of course, probably the best post apocalyptic weapon designs out there. As you can see, this RP takes place about three years after Exodus, but knowledge of what happens in it is not required, as this group will be heading west. This is a full expedition force, a seven car locomotive carrying about sixty or so people in total, consisting of a few Spartan's, engineers, scientist's, doctors, and civilians. Your character can be from anywhere, be they just an average person seeking adventure, a refugee from the Red Line seeking a better life, etc, etc. Just be aware of the tone of the series. So no roided out super soldier that can carry fifteen weapons and rip someone's head off with their pinky. Be realistic. Anyways! This RP will pretty much always be open, but there are a few roles that need filling. But before that, some quick rules!​

1. Be chill. This is probably the most important rule.​
  2. Plot with people. Got an idea? Feel free to share it! Think it would be cool to explore the more supernatural elements like anomalies and ghosts? Feel free to do it as long as you work it out with everyone.​
  3. Romance is not only allowed, but encouraged! This is after a global Holocaust, so we need to repopulate ASAP. On that note, while this does have a lot of mature scenes, I'd like to ask that all NFSW stuff be kept to a minimum. It can be done, but please face to black.​
  4. Have fun! If you're not having fun, feel free to talk with everyone to work things out, and this RP is drop friendly!​
Alright, now the roles!
Commander: Open (Leader of the expedition and Commander of the Spartan's onboard.)

Spartan's: 1/4 Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford (Both the best defense for the Argo, and the forward scouts. The Order's still recovering from the Battle of D6, so not many Spartan's can be spared per expedition.)

Guards: 0/8 (Self explanatory. They make sure everyone doesn't tear each other apart, and defend the train from attackers.)

Engineers: 0/6 (Keep the train up and running, as well as being all-around mechanics)

Doctors: 0/3 (Like engineers but for people)

Civilian: Always Open (Can be from any occupation not listed above. Cook, seamstress, weaponsmith, etc.)

That about covers it! Feel free to reply and reserve any spot you want!
до свидания, friends!​

Sounds awesome lol I'm down idk if I want play commander or Spartan

Always wanted to play the games but never got around to it. I'll be a guard.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Why you always gotta write the good stuff when i'm already involved with another project 😭

Depending on how Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave feels about running as the Commander and decides to not go through with it, I would be interested in playing as the Commander of the Argo. Otherwise i'd be up for playing as a weaponsmith, I rather enjoy the rustic and make-do feel of the weapons from Metro (I have a soft-spot for the Bastard as it reminds me of the Sten but far more awesome). <3

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Why you always gotta write the good stuff when i'm already involved with another project 😭

Depending on how Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave feels about running as the Commander and decides to not go through with it, I would be interested in playing as the Commander of the Argo. Otherwise i'd be up for playing as a weaponsmith, I rather enjoy the rustic and make-do feel of the weapons from Metro (I have a soft-spot for the Bastard as it reminds me of the Sten but far more awesome). <3
What can I say? I have a good taste in media. And Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave had settled on the Commander, but a weaponsmith can definitely work! I've always adored the weapons in Metro. They legitimately feel like they were slapped together by some Slav Inna can, dark tunnel, and just kind of supposed to work for a bit until he found something a bit better.

What can I say? I have a good taste in media. And Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave had settled on the Commander, but a weaponsmith can definitely work! I've always adored the weapons in Metro. They legitimately feel like they were slapped together by some Slav Inna can, dark tunnel, and just kind of supposed to work for a bit until he found something a bit better.

Aye, that's completely fine with me, looking forward to working with you, Comrade Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave :xFwink:

Sorry to disappoint, Comrade Rusty.. but i'm a different kind of Red...

🇬🇧

redcoat.gif

We shall retake the colonies :xFwink:

Sorry to disappoint, Comrade Rusty.. but i'm a different kind of Red...

🇬🇧

View attachment 706297

We shall retake the colonies :xFwink:
*inhales*
THE SURGE OF CAPITALIST IMPERIALISM HAS CONTINUED IT'S SPREAD EVEN AFTER THE END TIMES! LIKE THE CANCER IT IS, WE MUST CUT IT FROM EUROPE, OR HAVE IT CONSUMED!

I'm legitimately thinking of the Red Line and Reich also leaving the Metro, and getting up to crazy antics across Western Europe!

*inhales*
THE SURGE OF CAPITALIST IMPERIALISM HAS CONTINUED IT'S SPREAD EVEN AFTER THE END TIMES! LIKE THE CANCER IT IS, WE MUST CUT IT FROM EUROPE, OR HAVE IT CONSUMED!

I'm legitimately thinking of the Red Line and Reich also leaving the Metro, and getting up to crazy antics across Western Europe!

I do find it a little odd how there's a lack of crazy monarchists in Metro... like someone's gotta proclaim themselves as the Tzar and throw up some grand plans to reunite Russia under their banner.. blah blah 😂

I do find it a little odd how there's a lack of crazy monarchists in Metro... like someone's gotta proclaim themselves as the Tzar and throw up some grand plans to reunite Russia under their banner.. blah blah 😂
You just read my mind...are you a Dark One? I'm thinking that the Argo passes through the ruins of St. Petersburg, and finds that everyone has been reunited under a new Tzar, and the crew has to deal with all the feudalistic nonsense.

You just read my mind...are you a Dark One? I'm thinking that the Argo passes through the ruins of St. Petersburg, and finds that everyone has been reunited under a new Tzar, and the crew has to deal with all the feudalistic nonsense.

Add a dash of Neo-religious fanaticism and you've got yourself a good faction to fight against! :D Maybe we all get captured and have to break out, recapture the train and make our daring escape from these fanatics! 😂

Exactly!

"How before the Holy Tzar of all of Russia, ordained by God Himself!"
"Yeah, let me guess, he also beds many women, and is very sure of himself."

Also my character is gonna be Polish, so it's kind of like a sheep just kind of hanging out with wolves as if nothing's wrong.

*Group gets attacked by Russians*

Polish guy:
first time.gif

He gets reunited with his people, only to have them instantly kicked his face in because after the last hundred or so years, they pretty much treat every military force from Russia as an act of war. They ain't taking chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back