• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sd.jpg

I have a worryingly large amount of Soviet memes in my meme folder... :specialeyes:

Imagine the crew of the Argo pulls up in Chernobyl. Things are actually looking well. It seems that the radiation has died down a bit, but there's no one around. Then, they enter an abandoned factory, and through the lettering of rain on the metal roof, they hear footsteps in the darkness. Cautiously, they turn on their headlamps, and then, they hear something that sends shivers down their spine...

"Get out of here, Stalker!"

"Hello there Stalker, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior? Comrade Stalin?"

me.jpg

Nothing can stop a babushka. They're like a force of nature. If she asks if you want something to eat, it's not a question. It's a demand. You will eat your borscht, be used to make it.

The CS is up! Full credit to Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave for the intro!

Last edited:
Hello! Excuse the fact I literally just made an account but would love to join if you guys are still looking for people?
Haven’t role-played in a few years but I shouldn’t be too rusty (hopefully)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back