• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings meta's long term partner search [originals]

metacarpal

beauty is terror
Roleplay Type(s)

welcome!

• hello everyone! i'm meta/elle. i'm a english student and i've recently had some cravings to write things other than academic essays. the workload at uni is pretty high, but i'd love to start a long-term roleplay with posts once or twice a week. i have a mix of interests, but romantic subplots are really my jam no matter the genre. in that regard, i'm happy to do any pairings, though i'm most experienced with f// and m//

apart from that fcusing on character dynamics is one of my favourite parts of roleplay. generally, i write in third person past, and depending on my workload and post frequency i can write anywhere between three to seven paragraphs per response, but quality is always more important than quantity. outside of responses, i really enjoy making moodboards and playlists for characters and scenes!

Hi! I was hoping maybe we could work together to plot out something with the pairing Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being

Users who are viewing this thread

Back