• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Meet The Toyama's

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
(SKIP TO PARAGRAPH TITLED RP FOR THE RP/RULES LOL)

Meet Me: Yoshi Toyama

Interviewer: Whats your earliest memory?

Yoshi: My earliest memory ... When I met my best friend Sakura. It was May 1970 I can't remember the exact date. I missed my fifth birthday because I had the flu and a few days later Sakura came to visit me.
She was my only friend I guess my name really fit me, Yoshi, the silent or quiet one.

Hyouka.full.1513254.jpg

Then we met Nana.... Yeah, Nana, that was it I can't remember her real name because a year later she moved away. She was full of energy and very out-going sometimes I felt like I was always chasing after her and Sakura. They would paint my toes and put me on makeup, My older sister would wash my face before my father could see it. My mom thought it was adorable she always wanted three daughters.

Interviewer: Tell me about your siblings?

Yoshi: I have Two sisters one older and one younger. I have an older brother(25) from my mom's previous marriage. My older sister(16) is like an angel sent from heaven and my younger sister(14) is the devil reincarnated.

1180507-bigthumbnail.jpg

You can tell by their expression who's the angel and who's the devil.

I don't have a recent picture of my brother because as long as can remember he's been in law school.
Inazuma.Eleven.GO.full.1170206.jpg

Interviewer: Would you mind giving us a picture of you for the article? And telling us your age?

Yoshi: Here you go and I'm 15 year's old.

17697code.jpg

Interviewer: Random question ... Whats your ideal girlfriend?

Yoshi: Girl... Friend... Umm... (Yoshi smiles) Someone like my mom... she gave up her career to raise me and my siblings. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen and her singing voice is amazing. My first girlfriend would have to be beautiful inside and out like her.

Interviewer: So you're a mama's boy?

Yoshi: Ha... Yeah, I'm a mama's boy she's my rock.

Grand Prize

Interviewer: You won the grand prize in the pianist competition what did you do with the money?

Yoshi: I got my family A new house... I wanted my mom to have a nice kitchen and my sister's to have their own room. My brother even has room to now so hopefully, he will visit now.
1092839-bigthumbnail.jpg

Interviewer: Anything special for you.?
Yoshi: My own art room... When I graduate I'll have a double major in music and art and minor in fashion. I want to be a combination of David Bowie and Michael Angelo.
Interviewer: That's one hell of a combination! Congratulations Yoshi 1980's Pianist competition winner.

RP RULES

I don't have many rules lol
However, OneXOne conversations should be done in PM's
If you get bored PM me and you can either drop the RP or we can discuss a way to spice it up.
I accept real and anime picture if you're being one of the siblings you don't have to use the pictures I used.
You can pick your name, you dont have to use the names I provided unless you're family you use the last name.

PLOT

This is the life of the Toyama family Yoshi(ME) just won the pianist competition and had his family home rebuilt. Mr.Toyama (Father) isn't a big fan of Yoshi and his dreams he wants a son who will go into the business industry. I know what your thinking the oldest child is a lawyer... Well, Mr.Toyama doesn't see him as his son. He see's him as his wife's son. There's a lot of tension in the family Yoshi and his younger sister always argues. The older sister just wants to live life as a young lady but Mr.Toyama see's her as his little girl and no boy is good enough for her. Mrs.Toyama just wants her family to be happy she's the glue that hold's this dysfunctional family together. Also, romance duhh.. The older sister finally gets a boyfriend or girlfriend. Yoshi is torn between if he like's his best friend or someone else. The younger sister is doing her thing and Mr.Toyama is having an affair but, Mrs.Toyama knows.

PLOT YEAR 1980's

Characters

Yoshi: Me
Older brother:
Mizuki: LullDayBreak13
Younger sister: Sgt Gomez
Mom: Luckz
Dad: I n t e l l i g e n c e
Sakura: SheepKing
Nana: TheHappyPikachu
Mizuki's Boyfriend:
The Little Bread Crumb
Yoshi Instructor: Intellectual Sword
Yoshi's Crush: Yellow Swan (Still Accepting)

Boyfriend:
Girlfriend:
Crush:
Etc...
Just tell me what you want to be ...

Last edited:
O.M.G this plot is gooooood!
It seems interesting also, more about the family and their interactions but with a bit of romance as well. Kind of like a slice-of-life. right?
Can I be the older sister?

My character's name can be Mizuki Toyama.
So like, my character is like the young lady goody type, right? The kind one. The daughter who is always seen as a child by her father but always proves herself that she is an independent girl.

Hmmm is it alright if you can add like a guy who likes her? I was thinking since you stated that her father is so against at the ide of her dating someone. I was thinking someone in her school or someone older than her? Just a suggestion.

My character's name can be Mizuki Toyama.
So like, my character is like the young lady goody type, right? The kind one. The daughter who is always seen as a child by her father but always proves herself that she is an independent girl.

Hmmm is it alright if you can add like a guy who likes her? I was thinking since you stated that her father is so against at the ide of her dating someone. I was thinking someone in her school or someone older than her? Just a suggestion.

That is correct Mizuki is kind-hearted just like her mom but, she's reaching that age where she wants to be treated like a woman and not a child. I definitely can! and the type of guy she dates is completely up to you. Even her personality traits can change she's at that age where she's finding herself.

When the best friend role gets taken from you~…. //QwQ//

Wait- OMG CAN I BE NANA RETURNING!? AlmighTy AlmighTy

YUSH.

C-Can you maybe find me an image I've run out in my saved up folder and it's too late too search~…. Please? :3 I promise I'll tag some peeps if you do! (Who am I kidding I'll tag em anyhow.)

Holy shit that's a lot of tags.
gurl. //0-0// You really haven't known me for very long, have you *Cough* Has made tag list of over 200 people before *Cough*

YUSH.

C-Can you maybe find me an image I've run out in my saved up folder and it's too late too search~…. Please? :3 I promise I'll tag some peeps if you do! (Who am I kidding I'll tag em anyhow.)
I'll PM some just give me a brief description of what you want to look like.

I'll PM some just give me a brief description of what you want to look like.
Kk!! Hm, well I was defiantly thinking anime, very adventurous, full of energy and spirit, brown or black hair but any colour would be fine, more of a tom-boy I guess? She's be a bit of a troublemaker and easily embarrassed though, pretty tall, short hair maybe? Someone you'd imagine to be an animal lover, or maybe even someone who looks scary but is really super sweet! In the PM please feel free to give me any ideas you have about her as well. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back