• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Meet The Toyama's

I'll have to pass on this one. I don't really have any ideas of a character that would actually make an impact to the plot.

Hm, seems my only open options are mom and dad, and I'm not really interested in that. Can we add a character, maybe a music tutor if Yoshi wants to keep pursuing music? Certainly adds more tension since it won't be the dad's idea, another puff of air for his overfilled balloon.

Hm, seems my only open options are mom and dad, and I'm not really interested in that. Can we add a character, maybe a music tutor if Yoshi wants to keep pursuing music? Certainly adds more tension since it won't be the dad's idea, another puff of air for his overfilled balloon.
Welp, I added in the long lost friend so maybe take it up with the gm? Maybe it could be a new friend, possibly a male one or even another female love interest I dunno. XD

Definitely, do you have a name in mind?

I think I'd like the tutor to be named Kimura Myojo. Kimura because it's a very common name, a combination of tree and village, and because I want to imply he has a very humble origin coming from a village. Myojo isn't exactly a person's name and more used as branding (magazines, noodles), which ties back to his village origin because his family and neighbors were illiterate. His parents offered two pieces of bread to the elder village to name him, and the village elder is able to read words but not understand them. Myojo was haphazardly chosen as a result from maybe a torn piece of magazine and whatnot... conveniently means Bright Star or Morning Star.

I like the tone: stars from a village. Without a single strand of fog or speck of dust, pollution and noise soever far away, because there are only countless stars, the sky in a village seems like a very beautiful sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back