• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Meet The Toyama's

EVERYONE HALP I CAN'T CHOOSE AN APPEARANCE. XD (Please look at my CS and pick which one you like best XD)

Cosmos Cosmos Thanks for the tag, but seeing as only the father's role is the only one left I am going to have to pass. I can do male roles usually, but a father in the 1980s? Yeah, sorry. I hope you find someone to fill it, and if you do not mind I may lurk on this progressing story. :)

Cosmos Cosmos Thanks for the tag, but seeing as only the father's role is the only one left I am going to have to pass. I can do male roles usually, but a father in the 1980s? Yeah, sorry. I hope you find someone to fill it, and if you do not mind I may lurk on this progressing story. :)
We filled it and Yoshi's crush is available

I have to find a new name, Just reread the siblings and realized that could get confusing brb-

Edit;
ANNNNNND done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back