• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings * Meara’s one on one search *

bi_and_ready_to_di

Magic Eight Ball
47D302F1-03B1-485C-A690-B4B1A75FE8F6.gifHello lovelies!
My name is Meara, but you can call me Mirror, or Mia :) I am a student living in the Midwest with way too much time on her hands, and I’m looking to spend some of that time doing something creative, something that I enjoy, so I came back from my role play hiatus!!

Here’s a bit about my role playing:
• I will roleplay males or females, or even non binary characters, but typically male or female
• I will never reply with one liners and prefer to keep my replies at a minimum a few good sentences long, but I prefer to write at least a paragraph. I can write anything from 50 words to 700+
• I don’t do romance, but romance isn’t needed to have a good roleplay
• I am very open minded and any ideas you have I will gladly accept!
• Fast replies! I can reply at least once a day, usually more

What I would like from a role play
buddy:
Be open minded and okay with me dming
you spontaneous ideas
• Okay with not having romance
• somewhat frequent replies, doesn’t have to be 24/7 replies though
• Is okay with being friends outside of the roleplay as well (I’m a friendly person and love making friends)
• Won’t post one liners, at least post a few sentences if you can (that being said i understand all writers have off days)

What I will role play:
Anything if I’m being honest!!! Literally anything. You have an idea? DM me. I am extremely open to ideas. Let’s do it!!! I’ll add my thoughts for how to improve it and I’ll help us work on the plot. Or, DM me and ask about my ideas!!! I have lots :))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back