• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MCU/Marvel OR original world search

roleplayreyn

Hello all,

I'm Reyn, 25+, female, and in the NZ timezone - this is GMT+12. I'm looking for either an MCU roleplay or something completely original.

MCU

I'd like to play Bucky, primarily against a Steve but also open to platonic Tony or non-platonic Frank Castle.

I'm looking for someone of a similar age, who is literate and likes to build plot. You must be willing to equally contribute to plot - I tend to come in strong with ideas at the start but I need my partner to put effort into keeping things going. I'm happy to play other characters in the MCU as and when needed, and would like a partner willing to do the same. Although Stucky is my preferred endgame pairing I'd like us to be able to explore other characters and relationships, and I'm a huge fan of slow burn.

My current cravings are:

- Post-The Winter Soldier canon divergence
- Gladiator shrinkyclinks AU (Steve as a Roman slave, Bucky as a foreign gladiator)
- HYDRA shenanigans (including HTP and/or HYDRA!Steve)
- Enemies to friends to lovers
- Tensions with Tony Stark post-Civil War
- Bucky and Frank Castle: my fave rarepair

I'm particularly in the mood for anything where I get to make Bucky suffer a little ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Original world

I have an original character who is a sassy, snarky demon who makes deals with humans. I would be looking for a female character for a enemies to friends (to maybe more) plot. The general gist is that when your character is young, they make a deal with mine for one wish to be granted in exchange for their soul. When my demon comes to collect ten years later, your character ends up being dragged along as he goes about his daily demon business.

I'm looking for a specific kind of partner here - your character should be strong, able to banter and hold their own against a charismatic asshole. No damsels in distress please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back