• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

“Hey. Gilly has just taken me home. Apparently the boys got held up doing something. They’ll be back either soon or in the morning. Gillysnot sure which.” She explained to her before hanging up and going to bed placing a hand over her still flat stomach.

He clocked him one square in the face watching him drop to the ground and kicked him in the ribs. “You lied to me! I just wanna come Home Angel! I just wanna be with you and pops! Does he know about this?!” He yelled at him, gritting his teethwhen he just kept quiet and threw in several more kicks before angel got back in the car and drove home to his dads place leaving EZ on the side of the road in the middle of the desert.

Max frowned as she listened to her. She thanked her quietly before she hung up.

Felipe wandered his house checking over everything before he went to bed. He frowned though as he heard a noise come from his living room. He grabbed a knife and walked in letting out a sigh of relief seeing it was only Angel.

EZ got up and grunted some starting to walk himself back to the yard. He got there about 2 hours later grunting as he collapsed from exhaustion as he got inside

Angel frowned looking up at his dad. He’d been there a while and he was three sheets to the wind staring at one of EZs trophies in his hand. “You always loved him more.” He slurred badly.

Val frowned when she heard a large this and she got up heading outside to see what it had been and frowned seeing EZ slumped over in the own chair out front of their trailer going over and frowning. “Baby?!” She called worriedly

Felipe frowned watching his son as he looked over the trophies "What are you talking about?" He asked looking at his son confused

EZ grunted in response and looked back at her with his busted lip and brow "Hey..." he muttered

She frowned helping him up seeing how shaky his legs were and led him back to the trailer getting him to lay on the couch carefully getting some ice. “What happened?” She asked quietly going to clean him up carefully worried sick about him.

Angel argued with him about EZ for a long while getting more drunk and less understandable as he slurred more and cried more eventually passing out in the chair with his drink in his lap.

EZ looked over at her and got up as she helped him inside "I need water..." he whispered chugging it quickly as she gave it to him "Angel..." he mumbled

Max ended up passing out on the couch waiting for him still worried sick over what was going on with him

“EZ you gotta drink slow or your gonna...” she sighed quietly as he rolled and chucked up all over the floor. “Gonna be sick.” She mumbled, going to get him a couple hits to help him be more comfortable plus some new water and cleaned off the stuff on the floor before finally sitting with him. “What did angel do?” She asked him frowning gently smoothing his hair.

Felipe phoned max in the morning to ask her to come pick up Angel who was still a little drunk and even more so he was still upset by the whole thing

EZ looked at her as she tended to him sighing heavily "He found out about my deal.." he mumbled thankful he had explained what was happening to her a few days ago when she was still in the hospital.

Max woke up to Felipe's call and quickly rushed over finding him on the front porch "Angel? Baby come on lets go home." She murmured to him in spanish

She frowned more and just nodded. “Rest papí... it’s okay.” She murmured and kissed his head trying to keep him settled and coaxing him til he was asleep, pottering around in the trailer a little longer before deciding to go confront Angel about it.

He looked up at her with his big eyes still crying some and rubbed at his face. “I don’t wanna. Not til he tells me why he doesn’t love me.” He slurred standing up and stumbling until he fell down the porch steps face first laying on the sidewalk and groaning “max!” He whined

Max helped him up and kissed his cheek "Come on Papí lets go home." She whispered getting him to the car and driving home. She got him inside and sighed heavily hearing a knock at the door. She frowned as she saw Val "Val right now isnt a good time

Val glared at her seeing Angel on the couch staring at the wall. “Oh really?! Cause I have a really beaten up severely dehydrated man at home who got dumped in the middle of the desert with no phone by his brother!” She snapped at her. “This isn’t about you max! In fact it’s none of your goddamn business.” She snapped

Max frowned and glared at Val "I said right now is not a good time Valería. You can speak with him later." She spat trying to close the door on her completely

She eventually gave in not wanting to start a fight knowing she was pregnant and she needed to get back to EZ anyway. She got back to find him in bed now and lay next to him keeping close carefully.

Angel had fallen asleep on the couch curled up and looking like shit. He wasn’t happy right now and he felt stuck

EZ cuddled into her immediately as he felt her arms on him placing his hand on her stomach subconciously as he slept.

Max locked the door and put a bucket by his side then covered him in a blanket "I love you Angel." She whispered kissing his forehead gently

-6 months-
Angel wandered over to Max at the club house and slipped his arms around her. They were having a small party to celebrate a new deal with samcro they had just secured and Angel was still not back to himself. He was always quiet lately and always withdrawn. “You want another drink?” He mumbled burying his face into her shoulder.

Val slowly waddled out of the club house with a plate full of food and headed over to see EZ. She was ready to pop any day now and they knew they were having a little boy. They had an apartment now just down the road and Val couldn’t be happier with her life now. “Babe they got mini corn dogs in there.” She grinned. Bishop has forced her to stop working at the club after she had tried to break up an argument between a couple guys and almost been hurt in the process so she was just hanging around some instead.

Max frowned softly shaking her head "No Im fine." She said softly placing her hands ontop of his. She loved Angel but right now she was worried sick about him and what was happening. Brian had been talking to her lately about getting split custody but she was worried Angel wouldn't want it at all. She saw Val walk out and felt a hint of jealousy hit her. She was happy for them, she truely was but she wanted that too, she wanted kids and it seemed like Angel would never be on board for them.

EZ chuckled softly and smiled wide "Well they better have them I made sure they got bought." He said pulling her to sit on his lap while he rubbed small circles on her bump. He was the happiest he had been in a very long time and that was all thanks to Val. Ever since his fall out with Angel they had barely even spoken to eachother, he was hoping soon maybe someone else could sponsor him so he wouldnt have to deal with Angel as much but for now he would just wait.

Val smiled and fed him one of them then just settled munching away happily. “He smiled not moving as much the past couple days. He’s probably gonna be here real soon.” She smiled looking down at his hand. “I love you.” She murmured tiredly but contentedly. The whole pregnancy had been smooth sailing except for her trying to sleep properly at night so she was always a little tired

He just nodded swaying with her and kissed her head. “When can we go home?” He mumbled fiddling with his hands some. He didn’t like being around everyone when he was feeling like this. Max was the only person he felt safe enough to drop his guard around.

EZ smiled happily at her and nodded some "I can't wait to meet him." He murmured giving her a peck on the lips before he finished off his beer. He glanced around at everyone having a good time but frowned a bit as he saw his brother walk out with Max and over to her car looking like they were about to leave.

Max sighed heavily and turned to face him "We can go now if you want." She murmured watching his nod before he took her hand and led her to the car. She was growing more worried about him by the day and had no clue how to get him to fully tell her what was wrong.

Val smiled tiredly at him and got up to go get some more food but came back a couple minutes later and looked at EZ with no food on her plate. “Babe you wanna go shower? Cause we need to go in a bit.” She told scrunching her face up some and waddling a little more than usual. “Baby’s on the way.” She mumbled.

He stayed quietthe whole way home and got in with her going straight to bed feeling the bed dip next to him and he pulled her in close. “I love you.... no matter what else is going on ... just know that I love you and you’re my girl and I don’t wanna do any of this without you.” He murmured and stared at the ceiling holding her tightly

EZ went wide eyed and quickly shot up "Fuck a shower,what do you need?" He asked helping her to sit down and get comfortable

Max cuddled into him and nodded softly "I know, and I love you too Angel more than anything." She whispered making him look at her "Angel please....talk to me babe you're worrying me."

“I need you to go take a shower because you smell of sweat and grease and then we can go to the hospital.” She told him again a little firmer shaking her head some.

He smiled tiredly and kissed her cheek holding her closer. “There’s nothing more to talk about beautiful.” He murmured kissing her head again and started drifting off into a nightmare filled sleep

EZ sighed heavily but nodded some "Alright alright." He mumbled rushing inside the club house thankful they had a small dingy shower for quick rinse offs.

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh seeing him asleep "Yes it is.." she whispered to herself

Val smiled watching him come out and she made her way to the car with him holding his hand while he drove. “What are we calling him?” She mumbled gripping his hand much tighter as another contraction started.

EZ let her squeeze as hard as she wanted distracting himself from the pain "What about Ignacio? After my dad?" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back