• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

She shook her head breathing through it until it passed and looked over st him. “Middle name for that.” She whimpered a little as they arrived and she let him help her out of the car leaning up to him a little more while they walked inside. “I can’t rhink of any names.” She grumbled some.

EZ helped her into the hospital and got her checked in before he went to her when they came to give her a wheelchair "What about James?" He asked softly

She smiled some and nodded. “I love it... it’s perfect” she murmured gripping his hand again and just feeling a mixture of nerves and excitement. He was finally born 16 hours later and Val lay back reaching for him desperately wanting to hold her baby boy smiling when they brought him over and EZ helped her hold him. “EZ he’s here. He’s finally here.” She whispered happily crying and cradled him close.

Angel had woken up late in the morning seeing the text from his dad that his nephew was on the way and he wandered out to max in the kitchen cuddling her close. “The baby’s on its way. Might already be here by now.” He mumbled kissing her head.

Max nodded some not even looking at him as she picked at the breakfast she had made "EZ already called....James Ignacio, healthy as can be." She informed him quietly

EZ helped her hold their son and smiled widely nodding some "He is, and he is perfect babe. A healthy 8 pounds " he whispered smiling as the baby slept in his mother's arms soundly

Val smiled watching him until they came to get him letting EZ hold him for a few minutes then took him to the nursery and not long after they took Val back to her room leaving them both to get a bit of rest. She was asleep within a couple of minutes

Angel frowned some and rubbed her shoulders. “Someone is grumpy this morning... what’s wrong?” He asked her quietly.

EZ smiled softly and sat with him waiting for his dad to come up and see the baby

Max shrugged him off a bit "Do you hate me? Do you not trust me with anything? I get that its the club but Angel I'm so worried about you and you don't tell me anything! You say its nothing but its something and I want to know what it is!" She snapped looking at him with saddened and worried eyes

Her midwife brought the baby back in a couple hours later so he could nurse and Val sat up a little looking over at EZ. “I swear you get me in any photos you’re gonna be in trouble mister.” She told him groggily seeing he had his phone out.

He frowned shaking his head and sat down on the floor with his head in his hands. “I don’t think you get it. It really is nothing and that’s the problem!” He yelled. “I hate myself so much and I don’t even remember why anymore but I can’t stop it!” He snapped back st her. “Of Course I don’t hate you! Max you are the only good thing in my life right now how could I hate you?!”

Max frowned more shaking her head some going over to him "You havent been the same since I picked you up that night you were gone with EZ, what happened?" She asked softly letting a few tears fall

EZ smiled softly as he videoed her some "Oh babe dont worry no photos." He said laughing a bit stopping the video as he heard the door open and his father coming in with some flowers for Val "Hey Pops."

She rolled her eyes a little but then focused on James and helping him to latch on just cradling him close once he managed it. “Mommy cow.” She smiled tiredly over at EZ, leaning back looking over and smiled seeing Felipe walk through the door.

He frowned and shook his head. “Why are you so fucking stubborn?! When will you learn that there are certain things I don’t tell you for your own fucking safety?!“

EZ chuckled and kissed her cheek going to his dad and talking with him a bit. He let him hold their son once he was done feeding. He could tell he was happy to have a grandchild.

Max frowned more staring at him "I would be fine if it meant you were happy and back to the Angel I fell in love with!" She spat standing up "I just want to try and understand what is making you depressed!"

Val smiled watching him gurgle up at his grandpa. “Babe you wanna tell him what we called him?” She asked EZ squidgy over so EZ could sit with her.

Angel shook his head. “I really really really need you to be more patient with this. I don’t have answers yet myself and I can’t lose you.”

EZ smiled wide and sat with her "James Ignacio Reyes." He said proudly while he held Val close to him "You did amazing babe." He murmured to her

Max sighed heavily and wiped her eyes nodding softly "Fine....but Angel please....please don't shut me out." She whispered cupping his face and kissing him lovingly

Val smiled watching Felipe light up. “I think you got competition Daddy.” She mumbled resting her head on his shoulder watching James squeal up st Felipe and wriggle happily.

He frowned just holding her close as he possibly could burying his face into her hair. “You wanna go see the baby?” He asked her.

EZ chuckled and nodded watching his son "Yeah I guess so huh?" He said kissing her cheek smiling as James started screaming "Uh oh what did you do Pops?" He said jokingly

Max held onto him and sighed heavily "I'd love to but I'm pretty sure Val wouldnt want me there right now." She murmured

“He needs a diaper change. I think that’s dads job.” He chuckled and passed him over, staying a little while longer then left them to rest some more.

Angel just nodded and held her close resting his head against her.

EZ chuckled some and laid James on the bed starting to change his diaper "Hey babe....um am I doing this right?" He asked giving her a small grin

Max held onto him and gave a small sigh "You want some breakfast? I can make you eggs." She whispered softly as she ran her fingers through his hair knowing it soothed him.

“I think you’re doing just fine.” She murmured tiredly to him and smiled as he passed James over to her once they were done just cradling him close. “Oh mommy loves you so much. I’ve waited so long for you.” She murmured to him kissing his tiny head.

He smiled tiredly and shook his head. “Come lay down with me.” He murmured just wanting to have a quiet day with her.

EZ smiled widely and snuck a photo of them before he sat down next to her "I can't believe we're actually parents babe." He murmured happily

Max frowned softly "How about we go to the couch, cuddle, watch movies and you eat some toast because you havent had anything since breakfast yesterday." She murmured trying to compromise with him.

Val smiled and nodded staring at their little boy. “I know honey. You don’t need to keep reminding us.” She murmured. “They said we can go home tomorrow.” She murmured.

He shook his head. “I’m not hungry babe.” He murmured and kissing her head. “Sorry.” He mumbled holding her close and swaying with her.

Max sighed heavily and gave a small nod "Alright, then couch and movies?" She asked giving him big puppy dog eyes

EZ laughed some and gave a small nod "Good, I'll go by tonight to make sure everything is perfect for when you get home." He murmured

Val smiled some and rest her head back watching him carefully. “You wanna cuddle your son?” She murmured tiredly needing to get some sleep.

He smiled and nodded picking her up and carrying her to the couch laying down with her.

EZ smiled widely and nodded pullimg his som into his arms and cuddling close "Hey there buddy." He whispered

Max giggled softly and kissed his cheek as she cuddled him close "What movie do you wanna watch?"

Val curled up next to them and fell asleep quickly while watching James.

He shrugged a little and watched her. “I dont mind.” He murmured tiredly resting his head up against the couch arm and kept her close to him.

EZ gave a small smile and watched his son fall asleep in his arms

Max turned on the TV and scrolled through settling on Elf smiling wide "What are we going to do for Christmas?" She asked

“I think we’re going to EZ and Vals. They wanted to do it in their new place. And don’t worry it’s christmas I’ve had promised that everything gets set aside to enjoy the time together rather than trying to kill each other” he explained starting to fall asleep with his arms around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back