• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Val sighed heavily and shook her head reaching for him a little. “No. I just want you. Baby’s had me chucking up this morning for the first time.” She told him quietly

He got in once they were all finished and went to see max leaning against the doorway while she watched tv. “Hey.” He mumbled.

EZ frowned softly and sat with her cuddling up with her "Im sorry babe, we're gonna have to get used to that huh?" He asked giving a small laugh

Max looked over at him and gave a small wave "Hey.." she said softly before turning back to the TV watching her favorite show on TLC

“What have you been up to all day?” He asked her not moving from the doorway still with his arms crossed over his chest.

Val smiled some looking up at him. “Well. You can join in if you like but I don’t recommend throwing up every morning.” She giggled smiling at him tiredly

Max paused her show and looked at him giving a small sigh "I cleaned up, and Ive watched TV. I don't do much, groceries are good and I don't start work for another few days." She explained plainly to him.

EZ chuckled "Good point." He murmured placing his hand on her stomach happily "A baby....I still cant believe it." He whispered kissing her temple gently "Ive gotta run an errand for Coco later tonight okay? I wont be back til late."

She nodded tiredly. “They’re talking about letting me go home tomorrow afternoon by the way. Mainly cause they don’t want to have to listen to me complain about being here anymore.” She pointed out and smiled watching him.

Angel nodded and went to sit on the couch next to her pulling her in closer. “I don’t get on with my dad. That’s why I don’t want you working there.” He muttered.

EZ laughed holding her close "Ill make sure to take you home." He said happily kissing her gently "And then we'll work on finding an apartment."

Max sighed heavily and nodded "I know but...its a legal and good looking job." She said softly "I love you, Ángel this is a good step forward for us."

“I’m not gonna stop you doing it cause god knows it’s safer than the strip club but I wish you wouldn’t.” He told her. “I’m not gonna say anything else about it.” He muttered and pulled her in close tiredly. He was beyond exhausted lately with stress from the club and as he sat with her he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

Val smiled at him some. “I did find a little place last night on my phone. I got bored after you left” She told him pulling him in a little closer for him to look at it. “Two bedroom and it’s got some space out the back as well.” She told him.

Max gave a soft sigh and nodded moving him to where his head was in her lap "I love you Angel." She whispered as he started to fall asleep

EZ looked over the place with her and gave a small nod "Yeah that looks nice, looks to be the perfect size for us too right now." He murmured kissing her temple

She nodded and smiled tiredly. “I love you.” She murmured. “You promise to be here tomorrow to pick me up? Not gonna force me to stay here a bit longer for my own good?” She giggled and curled into him some more as she started falling asleep.

He woke up and got up heading outside for an early morning cigarette burying his face in his hands and sighing heavily

EZ gave a small laugh and nodded "Pinky promise." He murmured kissing her gently. He woke up in the morning and smiled as he saw Val sitting awake "Hey beautiful."

Max woke up and yawned softly going to sit out with him "Morning." She whispered taking one of his hands in hers kissing it gently

“Hey, Coco just called said you need to run an errand for him right? You were meant to do that last night.” She reminded him.

Angel turned to look at her a little sighing heavily. “Hey.... how you doing beautiful?” He murmured kissing her softly. “I have something to help EZ with this morning but then later I’m all yours promise.” He mumbled tiredly.

EZ groaned some and nodded "Shit I forgot." He muttered shaking his head a bit "When do you get out?" He asked

Max nodded softly "Sounds good." She murmured frowning when she noticed his black eye and busted brow "Angel what happened?!" She asked worriedly having not noticed it last night from it being dark in the house

She smiled tiredly at him reaching over and smoothing his hair back down. “Whatever time of day you get back here handsome. Go get em tiger.” She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Angel frowned waving it off. “Taka... we got in the ring last night. Long story. Max I am so tired.” He whimpered shaking a little and held onto her tightly burying his face against her shoulder.

Max wrapped her arms around him instinctively and kept him close to her "Shhhh its going to be okay baby,I promise." She whispered "Tomorrow we have that little party and we can relax and unwind okay?"

EZ chuckled softly and nodded "I promise to make it fast." He murmured giving her another kiss before he left to go get this job done for Coco.

He just nodded trying to pull himself together but with her it was always difficult. He felt safe with her and he felt okay to not be okay with her. He leaned into her arms until his brother arrived to pick him up and he kissed her head and left with EZ getting in the passenger seat not saying anything.

Max held him and rocked him gently until EZ came kissing him lovingly before he left "You stay safe okay? Everything will be alright." She whispered before he left

EZ rode up in Coco's car getting his brother "We gotta get rid of Celia." He muttered as he drove off to her apartment

Angel just nodded frowning some. “Alright.” He muttered getting to the club house with him first to get the body and helped him carry her to the trunk accidentally dropping her just before they could get her in when she got too heavy, smashing one of the tail lights then finally got her in properly and got back in the car so they could go dump her on the farm over by Vickis.

EZ sat in the car as Angel drove but frowned as sirens went off behind them "Fuck its about the tail light." He muttered shaking his head some

Angel groaned but pulled over glad to see a familiar face but then frowned seeing some guy they’d never met before frowning when a light got shone right in his face.

EZ frowned when the next thing he knew they were on the ground outside while they searched the car finally finding Celia's body in the trunk

Val frowned when it was Gilly who showed up at the hospital at around 10pm that night and took her back to the club house explaining that the boys had run into a little trouble but they were gonna be alright and that’s all he knew. She thanked him before heading to the trailer and curling up in bed to wait for EZ.

Potter had already spoken to them and sent them on their way after warning them both about the powers he had to tear their lives apart.

EZ followed Angel to the car and gulped some as he told him to get out "Angel please let me explain.." he murmured

Max waited and waited for Angel frowning as he didn't pick up at all. She was worried sick and sat up all night on the couch waiting for him

Angel just pointed at him and grit his teeth before getting in the car not saying a word while he drove until ten miles out he pulled over and looked at his brother. “Get out.” He spat at him.

Val frowned not wanting to but called max to let her know about Angel so she wasn’t worried.

Max saw her phone light up and frowned seeing Val's number flash across the screen. She picked it up biting her lip hard "Hello?" She said quietly

EZ got out of the car and frowned more "Angel come on! It wasn't going to hurt the club! I just wanted my life back!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back