• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently "Alright sounds good." She murmured cuddling him close to her "Do we need to get them anything?" She asked

Max nodded softly and ran her fingers through his hair smiling softly as her phone lit up with pictures of the baby from EZ

The first couple months with a newborn baby in the house had been difficult and Val constantly felt like she was doing things wrong or not enough but having EX reassure her and be there and be a good dad as well was making everything that little more bearable. “Babe can you bring us a bottle please?” She called through to the kitchen. He had a day off which she was incredibly grateful for. He’d been busy lately and secretive and it had been worrying her but today that was all forgotten

Angel gripped the edges of the sink glaring at his reflection in the mirror until he couldn’t take it anymore and punched the glass hearing it smash against his knuckles beforehearjng max come running. Potter had had them kill their own family to keep it all quiet and still it had only done good for his brother and not him. Even Bishop seemed to like EZ more now and he couldn’t take it anymore.

EZ got up as he heard Val getting a bottle to her quickly. He smiled some seeing his son sitting in his mom's arms with a grumpy look on his face "Oh now why the grumpy face buddy?" He asked him laughing as his son started sobbing and reaching for the bottle. He was so happy to have this day off and be with his family. Killing KJ had taken a lot out of him in all honesty and he was finding it harder and harder to keep it from Val and also try to play nice with his brother.

Max heard glass shatter and went wide eyed rushing into the restroom "Angel?! Babe are you okay?!" She asked in a panicked voice when she saw his bloodied hand "Babe...why did you punch the mirror?" Shw asked softly as she calmed seeing what had happened to him was his own doing.

Angel frowned and watched her some but said nothing and just followed her to let her clean him up wincing as she pulled a few shards from his hand. There were dark circles under his eyes and he’d barely been eating which was doing nobody any favours.

Val smiled a little up at him “Cause he’s hungry and mommy’s too sore to feed him straight from the source.” She smiled tiredly as he calmed down the moment she started feeding him. “What did you wanna do today?” She asked him glancing over at EZ and smiled.

Max fixed him up and frowned as he yelled out when she poured the alcohol on it "Well then dont go punching mirrors!" She spat before she finished up quickly leaving the room. She was becoming fed up with his constant mood swings that he had. She wanted to help him more than anything but when he continued to lash out at her it made things difficult

EZ chuckled some and James started sucking down the bottle as soon as his lips attached to it "Im fine with just being here all day to be honest, Im exhausted and just want to relax with my family." He said softly before he kissed her cheek

He followed her out to the kitchen and leaned against the counter watching her do herself some coffee. “I love you.” He murmured meaning it more than he ever had. He wandered around downstairs for a bit until making his way back to the kitchen and collapsed next to the table from exhaustion.

Val smiled some and looked over st him. “Sounds like a good idea to me.” She murmured tiredly. “You wanna do me a big favour and go buy some food first? Whatever you get is fine but I need lunch and dinner today and for lunch tomorrow as well.” She told him passing him the credit card

Max gave a small sigh "I love you too." She whispered sipping the coffee she had made. Sitting with him she shook her head getting food prepared so he could eat it as soon as he woke up.

EZ pouted some "Oh well I guess I can do that." He said laughing some giving her a kiss before he took the car giving James and kiss on the forehead before he left to get the food.

Val giggled and watched him go, finishing feeding james and took him to his bedroom to get him down for a morning nap, he didn’t seem to want to settle though and she was in there for a good half hour, hearing the door go once in that one and assuming EZ had been quick. She set James down once he was finally asleep and headed back out to the lounge about to call for him but felt something collide with the back of her head and knocked her out.

He came to a little while later and got up carefully from the floor looking up at her. It hurt more every time she left him on the floor. He missed the time when she actually seemed to care about him.

Max frowned some and she sipped her coffee as she looked down at him "Food is on the table, you better eat it." She spat before getting up and going to start a shower.

EZ didn't even make it to his bike before a guy hit him from behind knocking him out quickly. He woke up later tied to a chair his kutte off and all his weapons stripped off him. He looked around frowning more as he saw Val with him as well.

Val came to with a raging headache shortly after him, groaning quietly not sure what was happening but as she became more and more aware she strted to panic. She was untied and on the floor and she looked over seeing EZ was gagged as well and she got up and untied that for him, her adrenaline kicking in a little, "They've used zip ties on your wrists." She whimpered. "Oh God where's James? Who has us?!" She whimpered shaking a little. "What the hell have you got us into?!" She cried a little sitting down on the floor in front of him. It was sweltering in the room they were in and it was a dirt floor. She was guessing they were either in some kind of warehouse or a large shed.

He frowned sitting down and staring at it, shaking a little and buried his face into his hands, getting up and throwing his food into the trash before leaving to go down to the club house seeing that Bishop was there with Coco and holding James in his arms who was screaming "What's going on?" He muttered walking over trying not to stumble.

EZ shook his head some groaning a bit "I don't know Val...but we'll get out of this okay? I want you to try to leave, get out of here." He muttered struggling against the zip ties. He had no clue who had it out for him but his priority now was to get Val out of here safely.

Coco came up to Angel helping him sit down knowing he was in rough shape. He was the only one who knew what was going on with him and he was worried for his brother "Went to go get EZ, found the place broken into and James left in his crib. We found a ransom note, wonderin if you and Max could take the kid since she knows how to handle babies." He muttered

Angel looked up at him and frowned. “Not really... I’m not taking him. Can’t Leti watch him or Chuckie?” Hemuttered shaking a little. He really needed to eat something but he just wasn’t hungry.

Val shook her head and cupped his face gently. “I’m not going anywhere with you.” She toldhim. “I can’t leave you here like this.” She whimpered going quiet when she heard someone approaching and she stood next to EZ, one hand on his arm, She was started to think it was because of something EZ had done and that scared the hell outta her.

Coco frowned some looking at Angel "He is your own blood man, I know you and EZ are at odds but you got the most stable household." He murmured before he yelled for Leti asking her to get some some bread or something "Eat the food Angel, dont care if you ain't hungry eat it."

EZ took a deep breath and nodded some. He heard the men and sat up straight trying to make himself look strong. He had no clue what was about to happen but he would do his best to protect Val.

He frowned and stared blankly over at the baby. “Only half my blood.” He muttered rubbing at his face some and pulled out his cigarettes until he watched max pull up. “Who called her?” He muttered, completely ignoring the questions about food.

Val frowned not realising how hard she was gripping at EZs arm until the door opened and she jumped at the sudden loud noise of it.

Michael walked inside to talk to them. He’d been told they’d both come around but he wanted to watch them squirm now. He had no intention of letting either of them survive but he wanted to play games until he was done with them. “Terribly sorry to bring you both here so abruptly. My boss wants money though and after some research the two of you seem to be the perfect candidates to squeeze it out of people. Untie him.” He muttered to one of his men while the guard at the door stood with his gun pointed directly at EZ. “You’ll be staying here a while... better get used to it.” He smirked and left them once EZ was free to move around.

Coco frowned some looking over at Max "To take the baby." He muttered

Max came in and frowned taking the babu into her arms rocking him gently to calm him down "Angel come on, lets go home." She murmured softly. She wasn't about to let this baby get in any danger from the club.

EZ got up and stood tall glaring at the man up and down "Who is your boss?" He growled feeling his hands turn into fists. If only he didn't have a gun drawn on him, he would've been all over the guy trying to kill him.

Val gripped his arm standing slightly behind him and watched the guy carefully. “Where is our son?!” She questioned him. She didn’t care who he worked for. She wanted to know if her baby was safe.

He turned to look at them both and chuckled a little. “I shouldn’t need to tell you who I work for.... as for the child... well... you could always have a replacement. He was crying too loud and it was going to alert the neighbours. We dealt with him.” He told them coldly before motioning for everyone to move out and they bolted the door behind them.

Val felt like she was going to pass out after he said that and let go of EZs arm swaying on her feet a little “He said they.... they... EZ tell me that’s not what I think it means!” She started crying and shaking.

He frowned watching her. “I’ve already told them no... Letty and Chuckie can watch him. Or my pops. He’s not gonna be in our house though. Sorry.” Hemutwred.

EZ frowned and pulled her into his arms rocking her gently "Baby its okay I promise." He whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly "He is okay, he has gotta be okay." He murmured

Max whipped herself around looking at him wide eyed "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" She screeched glaring at him more "No we are taking him." She spat calming down James as he began to cry again.

“I said no. I’m not watching him.” He muttered and got up going inside to get a beer.

Val shook her head looking up at him and shaking some. “I can’t... we can’t lose him.” She whimpered sobbing into his shirt “What the hell did you do?!” She questioned him shaking badly and pushed away from him.

Max handed James to Gilly instructing him to bounce him gently if he cried. She rushed in shaking her head feeling her anger finally boil over with him "What is wrong with you?!" She screamed

EZ frowned some and shook his head "I dont fucking know Val! But you acting this way will not help us at all! Hell it'll only make things worse!" He yelled going to sit back in the chair

“Stop screaming at me!” He snapped back at her. “Im not in any state to look after a child max for crying out loud I can barely look after myself at the moment! He can go to my pops.” He muttered.

Val just frowned and shook a little. “Sorry... sorry I know it’s not your fault.” She mumbled going over to him and hugged him tightly burying her face against his shoulder.

Max shook her head feeling angry tears form and fall from her eyes "Im fucking done Angel...I can't..I can't handle this anymore. You aren't here, you won't tell me anything, and you barely even talk to me anymore. Fucking fix yourself, until you do I'm done." She spat before storming out and leaving the clubhouse without another word

EZ held her and took deep breaths trying to calm himself down as he tried to think who these people could be working for.

-2 months-
Val was sat up, leaning against the wall of the tiny warehouse just looking over at EZ seeing him tied up to the chair again. They had come in yesterday and beat the hell out of them both before tying him up again. They still hadn’t had an answer on who the people worked for and after getting into their heads they’d been convinced that these people had killed James. “EZ... do you think we’re ever getting out?” She asked him quietly. They had been given less food and water the past couple days as well and she was getting concerned.

Angel had gotten worse before he’d got better and even now he wasn’t 100% back to himself but it was so much better than before. He was worried though. They all were. Two months was a long time for people to be missing and still be alive. He just hoped his brother and Val were still out there

Max took deep breaths as she pulled up to Angel's house. She glanced at her small bump letting tears fall hoping he wouldnt freak out, the only issue was that she had a bad night when she left and ended up sleeping with Brian when she left to go see her daughter. She got out of the car and knocked gulping as Angel opened the door in only a wife beater and jeans that hung low on his hips "Hey..." she whispered

EZ groaned some waking up to look at her his eyes glazed a bit "I dont.....I dont know..." he whispered coughing a bit pretty sure he had a few cracked or broken ribs. He had barely eaten recently just making sure Val had the strength to get out of there whenever she can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back