• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Max stood in the local strip club wiping down the bar groaning some as a guy started getting too loud around the girls. Thankful that her manager Mark took care of him she glanced around seeing that the few guys who were there for their lunch break were settled comfortably. She leaned against the bar pulling out her phone and giving a soft smile as the picture of her little girl lit up across the screen. She had court coming up in a couple months and she had confidence that this time they'd side with her.

Sebastian laid in bed panting softly as he turned to lay on his side smiling when he looked down at Valería "Do you have to go tonight?" He asked while pushing some hair from her face. He had met her a little over 10 months ago and he had been head over heels since. Though he was the Deputy Sheriff, he could never stay away from the woman who was affiliated with the Mayans MC. He leant down giving her a gentle kiss not wanting to loose any physical contact with her at the moment

Val looked up at him and sighed. “You know I don’t have much of a choice.” She mumbled gently cupping his cheek and pulling him in closer. “Plus you go back on shift tonight.” She reminded him and held him tightly. She was walking a dangerous line for her type of people “Maybe tomorrow though... after I get off, I can come by your place and we can get some pizza and just chill.” She suggested quietly and kissed him again. She hated that they had to be so secretive about everything but she wanted them both safe so they had to make do for now.

Angel pulled up to the club with Coco and Gilly, tracking someone down for Alvarez and trying their best to be discreet about their prescience in town but there was only so much they could do about that. He walked in and straight over to the bartender knocking on the wood. “Hello there, you seen this guy in here recently?” He asked her looking her up and down and liking what he saw. On a normal day he’d come back later but today they didn’t have much time.

Sebastian sighed heavily and nodded a bit "Forgot about that." He murmured kissing the top of her head as he held her close to him giving a small smile "I like the sound of that, I dont have night shift tomorrow." He said happily before giving a soft sigh. He knew every risk he was taking and he knew the danger they could get in but he would risk it for her.

Max watched as the doors opened letting the bright light into the very dark club. She let her eyes adjust and frowned seeing the kuttes they wore. Glancing at the photo the guy showed her she shook her head some "Never seen him, if thats all you three want then I suggest you leave." She spat not wanting to deal with any biker drama and especially Mayan biker drama.

She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair gently. “You mean the world to me you know that?” She whispered kissing him gently then curled up into his side. “I’ve got an alarm set for when I have to get up again but right now I just want you here with me.” She smiled kissing him softly.

Angel smirked some. “You didn’t even look at my photo darling. Por favor... just a moment of your time.” He said again laying the charm on thick for her and staring at her still. She was beautiful.

Sebastian smiled softly and held her some "You're my everything." He whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly as he relaxed into her yawning a bit. Though as soon as he started to drift off the door bell rang making him jolt right up "Fuck.." he groaned getting up and getting dressed.

Max frowned and snatched the photo from him taking a glance "Like I said, never seen him." She said muttered glaring at each of them "Now like I said, if thats all you want, get out of my club." She spat wrapping a hand around the shot gun she had below the bar not letting her eyes leave the man infront of her.

Val frowned pulling her clothes on and called out for them to be patient heading to her front door and frowned opening the door to the prospect. “EZ what do you want?” She muttered tying her hair back and pulled a tshirt on, stepping outside and watching him carefully.

Angel smirked. “We aren’t here to cause trouble. We just have a couple questions for him.... I know he’s one of your regulars. So please. Any help would be greatly appreciated.” He smiled at her

EZ raised an eyebrow as he noticed her pulling on her shirt "Bishop yold me to come get you; said he needed you early." He explained as he looked down at the woman "I can give you a lift if you'd like." He said trying to be a gentleman like his father had raised him to be.

Max glared at him more and pulled out the shot gun pointing it directly at him "I said GET. OUT." she said in a dangerously low tone not flinching a bit. She didnt use it as a scare tactic if she wasn't ready to use it, she knew exactly what she was doing.

She frowned some. “You can tell Bishop sweetie that I will get there when I get there. I don’t work for him.” She pointed out. “And don’t let him get mad at you for that sweetie.” She smiled. “Alright? I’ll be down there when it’s shift time.” She told him and sent him off going back inside and sighed a bit seeing Sebastian was already back in uniform and looking ready to go now.

Angel raised his hands so she could see them and sighed a little. “You’re breaking my heart señorita.” He told her and pulled out a large wad of cash. “Will this do? Like I said I just need to talk to him.” He repeated while his guys had drawn their guns and he made them lower them.

Max looked at the cash before lifting her gun and cocking it "You have 2 minutes to get , he hasnt been here in weeks." She spat keeping her stance "You nor your boys scare me, so leave." She spat taking in a deep slow breath

Sebastian frowned softly as she closed the door "Who was that?" He asked kissing her gently as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. He knew they would want her there sooner rather than later and they didnt need to get caught.

“New prospect. Angels little brother.” She mumbled sighing quietly. “I love you... but I’m gonna have to get going handsome.” She murmured and kissed him softly when she turned around. “Be sage at work for me Okay?” She murmured cupping his cheek and smiled then pecked his lips once more and left.

Angel frowned and sighed heavily. “That’s all I wanted.” He muttered and nodded to her then left with his guys going back out and straddling his bike, lighting a cigarette.

Max put the gun down as they left letting out a loud sigh as she got back to her job. She frowned seeing a few druggies walk in looking like they were up to something "How can I help you boys?" She asked leaning against the bar some

Sebastian kissed her back and nodded softly "Mmm alright beautiful." He whispered before grabbing his gun and holster "I'll see you soon." He murmured before leaving

She sighed quietly watching him have to leave secretly. All she wanted was to be able to be with him indiscriminately but it wasn’t to be. She got in her car shortly after and took off to the club house going in and sighing heavily going to talk to bishop.

Angel leaned back a bit finishing his cigarette and went to turn the engine on for them to head back until he heard gunshots coming from inside the club and he got up going in taking his gun out as well

Sebastian sighed some and went out the back to his car that was parked a block away. He got in and drove to work frowning as he heard the police scanner say backup as needed at the strip club for a shooting.

Max sat behind loading up her shotgun looking at Angel with worried eyes. She got up and shot off towards where the guys were firing from yelping as a bullet grazed her arm deeply making her fall back and behind the bar.

Angel frowned seeing her go down and got behind the bar quickly checking she was okay enough to move then helped her up and found them an escape route to get out to the bikes. “Here. Get on. Well get you somewhere safe.” He promised her helping her get on behind him and went slowly and safely back to their doctor they used.

Val frowned when she saw the note from bishop to say that padrino was coming and she tied her hair back immediately getting to work on making the place look tidier and cleaner.

Max groaned some as he took her out "Its just a graze....I cant just leave I'll be fine." She muttered trying to get away but she soon gave in and got on his bike

Bishop walked in not too long after and looked the place over "Looks good in here, Padrino said he wanted to speak with you tonight." He said grabbing a beer while she cleaned.

Val paused and turned to face him. “You sending prospect to come get me is the biggest insult you could give and you know it. I do not work for you Bishop. Alvarez will have words with you about the way you’ve been treating me. Why do you think he’s sent me down here in the first place?” She muttered and turned away from him to carry on cleaning the place up. “You pick up your own bottle cap.” She spat at him fuming at him right now. At one time she had been the old lady to Alvarez’s VP but he’d gone to prison and been killed there

Angel took off to the club house and got her inside carefully with coco helping him and got her into the tunnel without bumping into bishop, taking her through there and to their doctor. “Trust me. You’ll thank me when it doesn’t get infected.” He muttered. “You haven’t tripped and grazed your knee. That is a bullet graze. It will hurt like shit if you don’t get it treated” he muttered.

Max laughed some giving a small smirk "You act like this is my first time dealing with a bullet." She muttered not seeing the woman cleaning because if she had she wouldve left immediately and left the town. She did her best to stay away from her old life and Valería was definitely apart of it.

Bishop glared at the girl shaking his head a bit. He hated that Alvarez sent her in to spy on them basically. He didnt notice the boys come in with a woman at toe,he just hoped they found that guy Alvarez was looking for.

She finished getting everything ready and set out beers in the ice bucket for the guys for when they got back, taking one out to EZ. “Hey, I know you’re on watch duty up here but I thought you might want one. Don’t let any of it get to you... soon as you patch they’ll treat you like a brother.” She assured him and went back down. “Bishop did Coco and Angel get in? Their bikes are out front.” She called to him, pausing when she heard the sirens pulling into their drive. “They’ll be here about that shooting at the strip joint.” She said to EZ when he came down.

He smirked a little at her. “I never said it was... why you working at a nasty place like that anyway? Girl like you should be at a bar not a strip joint.. we got openings here if you wanted?” He said glancing back at her as they passed the two pictures on the wall signifying the border.

Max scoffed some "As if I'd want to work at a place for your club." She muttered following them up the ladder to the doctor's office looking at the men who surrounded her sighing heavily. She lifted her arm yelling out as they put disinfectant on the wound before stitching and bandaging her up.

Sebastian pulled up to their little clubhouse and sighed heavily. He hated being here but witnesses saw Mayans at the club so he had to look into it. He got out of his car and walked up to Bishop sighing heavily "Bishop, seems like some of your boys looked to have been involved or witnesses to a robbery gone wrong earlier." He explained getting straight to the point not wanting to be there any longer than he needed to be.

Val did her best to ignore what was going on, going to the back rooms and getting out clean sheets to set outside all the guys rooms. She’d likely have to do it herself anyway but she didn’t dare go in without prior warning. Bishop glared st him and rolled his eyes. “You think theyll stick around for something like that? They want you to get off their backs. They won’t have seen anything. Either way I haven’t seen them.” He muttered and shrugged.

He smirked some. “You got some kinda fire in you.” He chuckled and stepped back shaking his head. “Like I said... we got openings. Come down anytime.” He muttered and gave the doctor some cash then took her back through the tunnel “Well have to hang out down here for a short while.” He told her hearing too many voices above them to go back out.

Sebastian frowned and rolled his eyes a bit at the answer "When you see them, send them by the station for statements." He muttered before going back to his car just as Alvarez was pulling up as well.

Max groaned leaning against the dirt wall "Are you fucking serious right now?" She asked frowning as the skinny one and fat guy went up the ladder to leave "Why do they get to go and I have to be stuck here?!" She whisper yelled when she heard all the voices

Val smiled when Alvarez walked in going over and hugging him tightly. “Marcus... you could give me a little more warning next time at least.” She smiled at him. He had been good to her when Rodrigo was killed and she had known him a long time. She went and got him a beer then took him through to see Bishop.

He smiled at her some. “Give it a few minutes.” He told her. “Because I don’t need the padrino seeing that I brought an outsider in here.” He muttered listening out until the coast was clear and he helped her up the ladder taking her out the front to his bike. “Where do you want me to drop you at?”

Max frowned softly and followed him out not knowing her fsther was now Padrino to the Mayans MC. She got on his bike and bit her lip some thinking where he should take her "The club, my car is there." She murmured wrapping her arms around him as he started to leave taking in his scent of cologne and cigarettes.

Alvarez gave a look to the deputy as he went off without a word. He smiled seeing Val and hugged her tight, she was family to him and he would always protect her if she needed it "Sorry sweetheart, last minute decision." He murmured before going through to Bishop

He nodded and took her there, parking up and letting her off, "You're welcome by the way.... This also means you won't be part of the police investigation." He told her smirking some and kept an eye til she got to her car and he took off back to the club house, going through to the boardroom, "Sorry I'm late, last minute business to do... What's going on?" He asked going and shaking hands with Alvarez, giving him a deep nod.

Val cleaned dishes and glasses until they were all sparkling and she glanced over at Coco, "I hear you gotta go give your statement? Come on... You wanna stay on the good side of the law." She reminded him. He was in danger of being deported if he didn't play by the rules at the moment. Not that it would stop him but it would cause the club some problems trying to run business. "I'll take you." She told him and took him out to her car, driving him there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back