• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Coco rolled his eyes a bit as he lit up a cigarette "Didnt do shit. Some junkies came in and shot off." He muttered as he followed her out to her car taking a long drag before putting out the bud.

Max sighed heavily and nodded before she left to go home. She pulled out her phone and tried to video call her ex wanting to see her daughter before she went to bed.

"Yeah well sometimes it doesn't matter Coco." She muttered. "You're all like children." She spat at him and in return got a fist to the side of her face, recoiling away from him 'my bad.' he muttered and she drove them in silence, shaking a little. She could feel a little blood coming down her cheek as well but she wouldn't back down from him. She parked at the station and walked in, going over to the desk to ask to speak to the deputy as she had Coco for a statement, thanking her when she passed her a tissue and looked up to see Seb coming out of his office.

The call went through to voice mail several times before he finally texted her that she was in bed and he wasn't getting her up just so she could see her mom before he turned his phone off again.

Angel sat in the meeting room, explaining the situation with the cartel where it was appropriate and keeping his mouth shut where it wasn't

Sebastian walked out seeing Val wiping blood off of her. He tensed a bit trying to relax himself as he looked at Coco motioning him inside "What happened at the club? Witnesses said they saw you, Gilly,and Angel go inside when the shots started." He explained as he sat down and leaned back in his chair

EZ came up to his brother as they walked out of the church raising an eyebrow "Cop was here earlier lookin for you, everything alright?" He asked hoping his brother wasnt into anything serious.

She glanced at him and sighed a little wanting to tell him what happened but right here right now wasn't the time or place
"We saw barely anything. They keep it too dark in there. Angel went in to see if he could help but it weren't safe so we come out yknow, we left real quick after that. We don't want no trouble." He told the deputy. "You know, you keep lookin' at Valería like you want some of that Mexican pussy.... She's no good for you white boys.... You don't get to have the good stuff. She's good at it to y'know.... Real pinche puta in the bed ese." He grinned at him. He was good at making the cops feel uncomfortable so all they wanted to do was ask him to leave. He didn't know that he was really hitting a nerve. Didn't have a clue that Val was with him.

He nodded, "Yeah everything's good.. Where'd Coco go?" He asked grabbing a beer out of the ice bucket. "EZ you gotta lay a little lower for a while alright? There's a lot of eyes on this charter right now. Try to stay away from Val some... Padrino sent her here to keep an eye on us and report back... You can't trust her 100%." He warned him. He worried about his brother a lot, he wasn't sure quite how he would react to all situations and part of him didn't want EZ to patch at all

Sebastian felt his jaw clench as he listened to what he was saying about Coco. He took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head a bit. Though when he started talkong about her in bed thats when he had had enough "If you're going to disrespect a woman, do it outside of my station,otherwise shut your I'm uncultured mouth, or would you like me to deport your ass?" He spat trying to make it sound he was more mad about his talk of women and not Val specifically

EZ nodded some "He went off to give a statement, I'll watch it man." He said sipping his beer a bit looking around at everything. He wasnt the biker type in reality, but this is what he had to do to save himself and his family "You hear about that shooting? Heard the cops say the bartender got one of the guys pretty good. Theyre lookin for her now it seems." He explained having over heard the police radio when Seb had been by earlier.

Val frowned when Coco came out muttering about idiots and she nudged him with a glare, glancing back at Sebastian in his doorway for another moment before having to leave again now having an ice pack against her cheek where it had swollen, taking him back to the club house and parking, going inside and over to Alvarez, "Angel, we did the statement at the station... You and Gilly won't need to go now." She told him frowning before stepping into a private room with Alvarez.

Angel nodded over at Val thanking her then turned to EZ again, "It was in self defense... Though she was pretty ready to shoot me while I was asking about the Samoan." He muttered

EZ chuckled some and shook his head a bit "What did you do to make a woman pull a gun on you? Thought you had that mexican charm." He laughed finishing off his beer

Alvarez looked at Val as she came in and took a deep breath "What've you seen?" He asked raising an eyebrow seeing the ice pack on her cheek "What happened there?"

"So did I... I think she was white though. Couldn't tell." He shrugged a bit and ran a hand over his hair, chuckling some, "Didn't want us there, we have that affect on people sometimes though." He pointed out.

"The three boys are up to something... I don't know what yet but Angel keeps taking off lately, Bishop don't know jack shit about it, he's just as confused... EZ isn't ready to patch yet... Give it some time. He's not ready yet but I'm sure he will be... He could be good for the Oakland charter if he stays on this path." She pointed out then frowned a little, "Coco threw a fist to my face." She told him pulling the pack away to show him the damage. "I won't stand for being treated like dirt." She told him seriously and sighed a little.

EZ chuckled and nodded some "Yeah I guess some women dont like bikers." He murmured grabbing another beer "Pops said he wants to do dinner sometime, wanted you to be there."

Alvarez nodded and shook his head some "Alright good work,and that will be handled." He murmured pointing to her face before he sipped his beer. He leaned back a bit in his chair and took in a deep breath "What about the issue with Maxine?" He questioned knowing his daughter was in the town but not knowing where. Ever since she left he had been keeping tabs on her just to make sure she was safe but never engaging with her.

She thanked him quietly then shook her head, "Haven't even seen her yet sorry. I'm still keeping an eye out though." She promised and hugged him again then left him to it, letting Bishop know that she was heading home and got in her car, going back to her place and picked up her second phone that she used to talk to Sebastian, seeing there were several texts on it, 'I'm fine, come over when you're done' She sent.

He chuckled a little and shrugged, "Maybe not but I think they just can't handle all of this." He said gesturing to himself. "I know he does. But when I go over he don't talk to me so what's the point." He mutttered and shrugged checking the time and got up, Early start for that run tomorrow, I'll see you later." He told him, leaving and going to the back rooms to his one and retiring for the night

Sebastian let out a small sigh of relief as he got her text before he finished up some paper work and left for the night. He woke up in the morning groaning softly as he held Val close to him "Morning." He murmured noticing how she was already awake

Max woke up in the morning and tried to call her ex wondering when she would get Gracie next but of course he just sent her to voicemail. She got up for the day anf made she to change her bandages thankful that it didnt look infected.

She groaned a little and rolled over to face him, “Morning... you in a better mood now?” She asked him frowning. He’d come to her place in a foul mood and stormed around the house muttering under his breath until they’d gone to bed. “Because if you’re not then I might just go out earlier than later.” She warned him.

Angel woke up sighing heavily and ran a hand over his hair, getting up to get showered and dressed for the day, turning the coffee machine on, reaching for his kutte and put that on before he left his room with a coffee mug at hand, stepping out front and lit up a cigarette.

Sebastian nodded giving a small sigh "Im sorry....Coco got under my skin last night....the shit he said about you plus laying his hands on you." He muttered taking a deep breath to calm himself "Im sorry."

EZ rolled up early that morning and yawned some looking at his brother "Ready for the run?" He asked making himself a cup of coffee as well "Shouldnt be too hard right?"

She nodded and slipped her arms around him. “Well I wouldn’t worry... he’s paid a price last night for that. Alvarez was in town. He looks out for me yknow.... also I do know how to handle myself. Only been living in that world my whole life.” She reminded him gently cupping his face. “You worry too much. You’re gonna get frown lines.l she murmured kissing his nose gently.

He smiled and shrugged. “Wake me up later on. Tell me how it went.” He muttered seeing coco come limping out of the club house. “The fuck happen to you man?” He asked him seeing how banged up he was.

Coco grunted lighting up a cigarette and taking a long drag "Alvarez....beat the shit out of me for putting a hand on his spy bitch." He said while letting the smoke out

Sebastian nodded softly giving a small smile and kissing her gently "I know, I just dont want you being hurt. I wish I could take you out of it." He whispered cupping her cheek

She smiled sadly at him “I know love. One day.” She whispered holding him close. One day she would leave them. If they didn’t get her killed or kill her first. “You wanna get out of town today?” She asked him quietly.

Angel shook his head some. “She’s not all bad. Remember she’s under the same rules as us. Except she answers directly to him... I’d beat the shit out of you for laying a hand on someone’s old lady as well to be honest.” He muttered and began thinking of Max without realising it while he dumped the last of his coffee and went to get on his bike.

Max got to work and sighed getting the chairs down and wiping down what she could. She knew the girks weren't in yet but she always opened a little early just so she could get some other things done for herself. Quickly she checked over the register and made sure everything with a bullet hole had been put away.

Sebastian nodded softly and kissed her lovingly "What if we left, go to europe or something where they can't find you." He whispered pulling her to lay ontop of him

She smiled at him a little shaking her head. “Because babe this is our home. This country is Home and I don’t wanna go to Europe... we’ll get through this soon enough.” She murmured kissing his cheek.

He called over to EZ to go on ahead and he would meet him and creeper at the pickup point close by.

EZ nodded some raising an eyebrow as he looked at his brother "Where are you going?" He asked wondering why his brother was being so secretive lately

Sebastian nodded and sughed softly "Im not sure how much longer I can hold my tongue babe, with they way they speak about you " he whispered

“Thenmaybe... I should just hold it for you.” She smiled kissing him softly and held him closer. “Try to relax. Right now is for you and me.” She murmured and kissed him again gently cupping his face and staring at him.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll meet you at the pick up spot.” He called as he took off in another direction.

Sebastian smiled warmly at her and held her close to him "Alright alright us time." He said softly running his fingers through her hair.

Max checked over the register frowning as she heard the door open knowing it wasnt her manager or the girls "I don't serve booze til noon and the girls aren't in for another 30 minutes feel free to wait." She said loudly so they could hear while she kept her eyes on counting the register not even looking at the person

He smirked some. “I’m not looking for the dancer girls though I’m sure they’re great.” He said leaning against the bar top.

She smiled and nodded tangling her fingers in his hair. “I love you.” She whispered and kissed him gently. “You want pancakes for breakfast?”

Max closed the register looking at the guy rolling her eyes a bit "What do you want? I told you all ai know about the guy." She said already tired of having to deal with the Mayans.

Sebastian smirked some and playfully bit at her lip "Mmm I want you for breakfast." He said with a small chuckle

He smirked a little. “Oh come on. You’re breaking my heart. Why you so harsh to me?” He chuckled and leaned in w little closer towards her. “Word is that you got a good hit in on someone yesterday. Cops wanna talk to you. Thought I Wpuld come give you a heads up and check on how you’re doimg.”

She smiled and pushed him away a little. “Pancakes or waffles Sebastian?” She giggled and slipped her arms around him tightly.

Max laughed some and shook her head a bit "Maybe its because I dont like little biker boys who think they're above anyone and everyone because of a stupid patch on their back." She muttered leaning in as she said it "Thanks for the tip,I'll make sure to expect them." She murmured still close to him. She wouldn't lie, he was a very attractive man and if he didn't wear that kutte she knew she would be all over him.

Sebastian pouted some but gave a soft smile "Waffles!" He said happily before getting up and running to the kitchen to make them for her rather than have her make them for the both of them. "Hey babe where are the ingredients?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back