• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

She smiled and got up heading in and opened up her freezer. “Ego babe.” She told him and popped a couple in the toaster getting outtheir juice and putting the coffee on. “What time do I have you til?” She asked him quietly.

He smiled and watched her. “I don’t think I’m above anyone.... I don’t see you pulling a gun on me this time so I’ll leave you while I’m still on your good side.”

Sebastian chuckled softly and took out a few glasses for drinks "I think Ive got till 1." He murmured sighing a bit "Gotta find that bartender." He muttered

Max smirked as she patted his cheek gently "Mmm its funny that you think you're on my good side." She said before she moved back and went to get glasses down swaying her hips in the process

“Ouch!” He chuckled and smiled at her then left.

Val sighed quietly and rest her head against the wall while she waited for the waffles. “Is this about the shooting?” She asks dhim quietly.

Max gave a small laugh and watched him leave before getting on with setting the place up

Sebastian nodded some putting the waffles for her on a plate "Yeah, she got one of the guys pretty good. Had to have surgery, need to talk with her about it. Seems like everyone is saying self defence but still she is a witness and apart of it " he explained shrugging some

“Just be careful Alright?” She murmured and pecked his cheek. She didn’t get to see him after that morning for another two weeks because their schedules clashed to a point it would be too obvious though she had been given a heads up from him that they were gowould not to be doing a drug raid on the club house later to use it as leverage on one of them. She was trying to find a way to leave without making it seemshe was up to something.

Angel walked into the strip club for the third time that week before it was actually open and headed over to the bar placing a small bunch of flowers on the top. “For my beautiful pasty Latina.” He chuckled some.

Max looked at him and rolled her eyes with a small smile pulling at her lips "Thank you Angel." She said nicely putting them in a vase and on the back wall. He had been coming in nearly every other day for the past two weeks to see her and honestly he was starting to grow on her. She actually had conversations with him and he seemed to actually be somewhat of a nice guy. It helped her distract from the shit storm her ex had her in right now.

Coco sat outside on his bike smoking a cigarette while he waited for orders from Bishop. He glanced around and frowned seeing Val walking around about to leave "Hey where you goin?" He asked raising an eyebrow

He grinned at her and did a mock bow. “Hey I came by to ask you something.... can o take you to dinner?” He asked her “like a date.”

She frowned turning to face him. “Do I answer to you now Coco? I don’t think so.” She muttered and went over to hercar but heard bishop yelling for her and groaned heading inside to go find out what he wanted, hearing the sirens approaching a couple minutes later and cussing under her breath. “Cops Bishop!” She yelled out not knowing where he was for the moment while she went around to start clearing tables and cleaning them.

Max gave a smile and blushed a light pink before she turned to look at him "Yeah...I'd like that." She said softly as she looked at him. She knew this was going against everything she had said previously but she really liked Angel, and she hadnt met a guy she had actually had feelings for in a bit.

Sebastian rolled up with four other squad cars sirens blaring and ready to go. He got out and let the drug team run in first before he followed looking around as they turned everything over glancing at Val giving her an apologetic look.

She pretended not to have seen it and just kept doing her job. She figured things would keep going as normal until creeper walked out of his back room and turned to go down the hall revealing he had his gun tucked into his waistband causing one of the cops to panic and shot at him around the same time Coco and Gilly were coming in with EZ and a couple other guys, seeing creeper on the floor holding his shoulder was enough to send the whole situation into chaos for a few minutes with shots going everywhere and by the time the chief had control of the situation again there were two more people on the ground. Coco from tripping over a chair and Val from two bullet wounds in her side.

Angel smiled at her and winked. “Great. I’ll pick you up tomorrow. Say... 6pm? From here works... hold on.” He smiled and pulled his phone out answering and hearing EZ sounding panicked on the other end. “Max I gotta fo but I’ll see you tomorrow.” He told her and rushed off.

Max gave a soft sigh as he left biting her lip hard. She pulled glasses out and thought long and hard about what she was about to get herself into and she only prayed shr woulfnt run into her father because of this.

Sebastian frowned and pulled out his gun taking cover while chief tried to calm everything down. He did not expect for this to go south so quickly. As the chaos stopped he looked at the ground going wide eyed as he saw Val on the ground "Get this fucking place cleaned out!" He shouted at his men before he rushed to Val and picked her up gently. Without thinking about any consiquences this may cause he put he in the back of his cruiser and sped off to the hospital knowing an ambulance would take too long to get there.

Angel got back and frowned seeing everything happening as well as Bishop arguing with the chief. “What the hell happened here?” He muttered.

Val came to a couple hours later in a bed and saw Sebastian next to her in uniform. “No. No seb please tell me you didn’t” She whimpered trying to sit up but winked and had to lay back down, seeing the police chief standing outside the room ready to talk to Sebastian.

Sebastian looked up at her and quickly rushed to her side frowning a bit as he took her hand in his "I'm so sorry Valería...I couldn't let you bleed out." He whispered taking a deep breath letting a tear fall at the thought of loosing her "Im so sorry." He whispered before he got up to talk to the chief

EZ frowned as he saw his brother shaking his head a bit "Cops raided the clubhouse, one shot creeper and then it turned into a shoot out. Val got hit and that deputy took her to the hospital." He explained as he swept up the glass that was all over the floor.

She tried to head what they were talking about but it was fairly muffled from the door and at the very least she could hear that the chief wasn’t at all happy with Sebastian for getting involved with her.

Angel frowned and nodded. “Anyone called Alvarez?” He asked looking to bishop who just shook his head. “Well you better.” He muttered then helped his brother to clear things up.

Bishop frowned some and glared a bit at Angel "Don't tell me how to run my club Angel." He muttered before heading outside to make the call

Sebastian walked back in and took a deep breath as he sat down with her "6 week suspension...and Im not to be involved with anything concerning the club." He murmured taking her hand in his again

She whimpered a bit. “Does that include me?” She asked him quietly and squeezed his hand tightly freaking out about that possibility.

He gave a sideways glance towards him before taking a beer out of the fridge and sitting down with a beer and a cigarette

Sebastian took a deep breath and nodded some "He wants me away while they evaluate me....but if it comes to my job and you...I guess I'll be looking for something else." He murmured kissing her hand gently "I love you Val, and I'm not going to loose you."

EZ watched Bishop leave and frowned some "He thinks she flipped....the way he took her out was really suspicious." He explained with a shrug before he grabbed a beer for himself "Where were you at?"

She shook her head whimpering a bit. “Six weeks is too long seb.” She whispered reaching for him to come closer. “Please... I don’t wanna lose you either but I can’t go six weeks without you.” She whimpered.

“What do you mean flipped?” He asked his brother frowning some checking his phone to see if max had texted him “Huh? Oh nowhere.” He told him

Sebastian nodded softly and leant forward kissing her forehead gently "I'll see what I can do." He murmured to her hoping she would be safe if they were outed

EZ raised an eyebrow "Giving the cops info on us." He explained sipping his beer some "Whats got you so tied up huh? You barely come here on time for anything anymore."

Angel turned to his brother again and glared at him. “How many times I gotta tell you it’s none of your fuckin business culo!” He spat at him getting sick of people prying into his business.

She smiled tiredly and held him close kissing his cheek glad when they. And in to say that she could go as long as she stayed resting. She thanked the nurse and got changed into some scrubs they gave her before leaving with seb just hugging him tightly and burying her face into his shoulder. “Promise me we can find a way to sneak around this.” She mumbled.

Sebastian held her close and sighed heavily "Continue to hide it from the club?" He asked as he helped her to his car and got her inside as carefully as he could

Max leant on the bar biting her lip some as she pulled out her phone sending Angel a quick text 'Hey...I get off early tomorrow so just pick me up from my place ' she sent smiling softly before she put it away and got back to making sure the club ran smoothly thankful it was a slower day.

She frowned some. “I don’t think that’s gonna be possible... seb I can’t not see you for 6 weeks. I’m not giving you any information why is it a problem?” She whimpered and wiped her eyes.

Angel smiled some as he saw the text and sent back another one asking for her address so he could pick her up tomorrow.

Max got the text giving a soft smile as she gave him the address biting her lip as her exs name popped up for facetime "Frank I gotta take this!" She called to her manager rushing out front to answer the call gasping and smiling as she saw Gracie's face "Hey baby!! Oh look at you!" She cooed to her 1 year old daughter

Seb sighed heavily and gave a soft nod "I know....theyre worried Im giving you information, heads up so you guys can stay clean." He explained as they got into the car "Chief thinks Im being bribed by you guys "

She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair wincing as it pulled on her side a little, She was relaxed the whole time until they got back to her place and saw that bishop was sat outside. “Shit.”

He smiled and put his phone away getting up and leaving to go on a job with Coco just glancing back st his brother. “You should really keep your nose out of other people’s business... stay safer that way.”

Sebastian frowned as he pulled up seeing Bishop and took a deep breath "Say the chief told me to take you, that it was just a precaution since no one else was there to take you home." He said looking directly at Bishop "Ill see you later alright?"

EZ gave a nod before following behind his brother.

Max smiled as Gracie squealed to her with joy but her smile soon faded as he ex came onto the screen holdimg Gracie on his lap "When can I see her next Brian?" She asked sternly

Brian raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. “You’re seeing her right now. You aren’t getting any closer than that max. You can’t be trusted near her.” He spat

She nodded and got out carefully to go inside. “Thanks for you coming to help me or check that I was okay at the hospital.” She muttered fuming about it figuring if she got angry at him first it might distract him from the fact she was in the deputy’s car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back