• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Val smiled and held onto him some. “I love you. It took me a little while to get my head around but if you’re happy then I’m happy and we will make this work however we have to.” She murmured pulling him in closer again.

He scoffed a bit and stormed off to go back to his room slamming the door shut behind him tired of everyone going behind his back about everything.

Max shook her head and lets few tears fall but quickly wiped them away. She finished up dinner about an hour later and went knocking on their bedroom door "Ángel? Food is ready." She said softly through the door

EZ nodded finally looking at her just beaming "Yeah we'll make it work, definitely get that apartment for sure." He murmured

She smiled pulling him in closer as she lay back just keeping him in her arms. “Te amo.” She whispered kissing him gently. She knew they would need to discuss the note that had been left at some point but right now she was enjoying them having their moment of happiness.

Angel grunted “not hungry.” He muttered rolling over being his usual stubborn self.

EZ held her close and kissed the top of her head repeatedly "Te amo." He whispered letting a hand fall to her stomach rubbing small circles

Max frowned and opened the door "Angel get up and come eat because I wont heat it up for you later." She said pulling the blanket off of him

She smiled resting against him. “Youre happy about this?” She asked quietly leaning into him some more and glanced up at him.

He groaned pulling a pillow over his head. “I said no!” He snapped at her.

Max frowned more and left slamming the door and eating by herself. She cleaned up everything and then laid on the couch not even wanting to sleep in the same room as him tonight.

EZ nodded some looking at her "I am very happy." He said quietly taking in a deep breath "I...I never thought I'd get this chance again." He admitted having not told her about Emily all those years ago.

She nodded tiredly holding him closer leaning her head on his shoulder. “I wanna go home.” She murmured tiredly.

Angel groaned some heading out there a couple hours later and saw she was asleep gently lifting her up and carrying her back to bed then lay down pulling her in close and kissed her head pulling a blanket over her.

EZ nodded some and sighed heavily "I want to take you home but they want you here for atleast another two days." He murmured

Max cuddled into him in her sleep holding onto his shirt like a security blanket

Val grumbled a little and pouted up at him. “You want a boy or a girl?” She asked him quietly playing with his hand.

Angel woke up early and just pulled her in closer.

EZ gave a soft smile and chuckled "Boy,I dont think I could handle a girl. She'd have me wrapped around her finger." He said laughing again

Max woke up and frowned softly when she realized she had been moved to the bed. She turned to face Angel still frowning letting out a heavy sigh as she saw him

She smiled tiredly at him still feeling like he wasn’t excited about this and that was making her nervous. “I want a little girl. I wanna make sure she has the childhood I never did.” She mumbled tiredly.

He smiled and kissed her head. “Morning beautiful.” He mumbled keeping her close.

Max held onto him "Morning.." she whispered looking away from him some

EZ smiled giving a small laugh "Yeah I'd like a little princess." He murmured biting his lip softly "Val....you want this too right?" He asked softly

“What? I got morning breath?” He asked her completely oblivious to her still being mad.

Val looked up at him and nodded. “There isn’t much that I’ve wanted more in my life.” She told him snuggling in closer wanting to sleep but she had really jacked up her sleepscgrduke by being awake all night now

Max frowned and pulled away rolling her eyes a bit "No Angel you don't." She muttered before she picked out a change of clothes and went to take a shower

EZ smiled holding her close and cuddling her back "I love you Valería." He whispered running his fingers through her hair

She smiled some and just rest into him falling asleep for a nap cuddled in close.

He sighed heavily and got up getting dressed and went to sit out front with coffee and a cigarette.

Max came out later and sat down next to him "Have you ever wanted a family?" She asked abruptly staring straight ahead of her

EZ gave a smile and got up when he saw Bishop come in to check on her "Hey, nurses say she is healing fine." He murmured

Bishop nodded some. “Alright. I need you to go check up on Coco. He went out real early. Need him back here for meetings.” He told him seriously then left.

Max frowned softly "I'd like one...but you always leave when Gracie is here, where we could be a family." She said quietly finally looking at him letting a tear roll down her face "Look if...if she is too much, if you don't want that then please...tell me now."

EZ nodded and bit his lip looking at Valería. He wrote her a note before he left to find Coco. He walked into Celia's and quickly covered his nose gagging some "What the fuck Coco?"

Coco looked over at him sighing heavily. “She tried to kill Letty. I had to.” He muttered “What are you doinh here?”

He frowned some “she’s not my kid max. She’s cute but I’m not her dad.”

Max frowned some watching him "If we were to ever get married though she would be your step daughter." She said quietly shaking her head softly

EZ frowned shaking his head a bit sitting on the floor "Bishop needs you for a vote, sent me to find you." He murmured giving a heavy sigh as he looked at the dead woman between them.

He frowned and rubbed his face some. “Who said marriage?” He muttered tiredly getting up and going back inside.

Coco sighed some “Can you get rid of her?” He asked him getting up to leave.

Max frowned watching him leave. She sat out there thinking over everything for what felt like forever. Though she finally came in seeing Angel ready to go "How long will you be gonw?" She asked softly

EZ nodded some and got Celia prepped and ready. He would move her that night with Angel but for now she was atleast covered up.

“Don’t know. I’ll call you when I’m done.” He muttered kissing her cheek and left.

Val looked around as she woke up feeling a little grumpy that she was all on her own but then she found ezs note

Max gave a small nod and watched him leave. She sighed heavily and sat down not knowing what to do now. She didnt start her job till next week so for now she was stuck

EZ came in about an hour later smiling softly as he saw her awake "Hey beautiful, brought you some breakfast if you're up for eating." He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back