• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Once she was stable in the early hours of the morning they let him through to her room but they weren’t tellin him anything and they left him to privacy for the rest of the night.

Angel woke up early to both max and Gracie snuggled up to him and he sighed a little bit smiled at the little girl in her moms arms. He would never be father material to a kid that wasn’t his but he could at least be good to her.

EZ got into the room and asked the nurse repeatedly what had happened but she wouldn't say anything. He sighed heavily and sat with Val holding her hand as he waited for her to wake up

Max held Gracie close since she woke up very early that morning but Max was still half asleep. Gracie looked up at Angel and giggled softly reaching up and putting her hand on his face and smiling widely as she babbled to him about nonsense.

She eventually started waking up late into the morning looking over at him and frowning some a little confused to start with but it was all coming back to her now and as she started to worry more her monitors were picking up on her stress levels.

Angel smiled a little and moved carefully to get up taking her to the kitchen. “Come on Gracie use your words kiddo. Right what do you want for breakfast?” He asked her.

Gracie held onto him and babbled some more pointing to the little cereal puffs she always loved to eat "Eareal!" she squealed and giggled clapping her hands a bit looking at Angel again "Addy!" she said happily and hugged him close being extra cuddly this morning to him.

EZ frowned some and got her to look at him "Val, val look at me its okay. You're safe its okay." he said softly trying to get her to calm down as the nurses came in.

“Oh no gracie. Im not daddy kiddo. I’m angel. Can you say angel like you did last time?” He asked her and got her breakfast getting her to settle into her high chair.

Val just watched him shaking and crying but still finding it a little difficult to breathe

Gracie frowned some but just continued to babble at him "Anel!" She squealed doing her best to say his name as he placed her in her high chair screaming loudly not wanting to be put down

EZ wiped her eyes looking at her with heartbroken eyes as the nurse placed a mask on her so she could breathe better

she frowned shaking her head some and grabbing at his hand. “I’ve met him before.” She croaked our. Her throat was black and blue from being squeezed so tightly when the guy choked her.

He sighed heavily “Gracie stop that. I have to put you down to do your breakfast.” He muttered giving her a cup of juice to keep her quiet.

EZ frowned some seeing her throat shaking his head "You've seen who before?" He asked quietly giving her hand a small squeeze

Max woke up when she heard Gracie screaming. She went into the kitchen giving a small smile as she watched Angel give her some juice and make her breakfast "Morning handsome." She said softly

“Him. Potter.” She whimpered making writing motions in the air meaning the guy who wrote the note. “EZ he’s dangerous. He’s so dangerous.” She whimpered again this time her monitors really starting to go for it.

He looked over sighing in relief as Gracie finally stopped yelling and screeching and just reached for her mom instead. “Can you have a chat with Brian about him teaching her manners please.” He mumbled rubbing his temples.

Max gave him a small frown and glanced at Gracie "Angel is a year and a half, give her some time." She said softly befofe feeding Gracie her cereal puffs

EZ frowned more and held her hand tighr "Baby calm down please its going to be okay." He whispered

He grumbled some and headed back to his room to go get dressed.

She shook her head unable to relax again before a nurse walked in for them to try and sedate her but they still hadn’t said what was even wrong with her.

Max frowned and sighed heavily looking at Gracie with saddened eyes. This wasn't him, he wasn't a family man and honestly it hurt her a bit because that was all she wanted, to have her family

EZ frowned and glared at the nurse as she sedated her "Whats wrong with her?! What happened?!"

Her nurse frowned some sighing heavily. “There was a lot of internal bleeding so it built up the pressure in her chest until her heart gave out and it took over than we would like to get her back. She needs to rest now if that’s going to mean me kicking you out of here I will do that. You keep her calm now you understand?” She questioned him then left the room again.

He came out later on and pecked her cheek before heading out to go to the club house so he was away from the baby just taking a seat with a beer by Bishop and looked around frowning. “Where’s thd prospext?” He asked him.

EZ frowned more and nodded a bit "Fine.." he muttered sitting down

Bishop frowned some as he looked at his brother behind the patch "He is witj Valería, she got attacked last night. They lost her but got her back. We don't know what happened." He explained

Max got ready for the day along with Gracie and made her way to Felipe's meat shop to get some steaks for dinner

Val woke up a while later again to a nurse in the room asking EZ to go get her some water then turned to the nurse frowning some. “Am I still pregnant?” She askedher desperately. She had waited so long to have kids, feeling slightly relieved when the nurse assured her that for now everything seemed as it should but they would have to keep a closer eye on her now. She thanked her quietly watching hergo before curling up and turning the tv on waiting for ez to come back.

He nodded some shaking his head. “Probably pissed someone off.” He muttered his mind elsewhere

Felipe smiled seeing them come in. “Max, what can I do for you?” He askedstepping in front of the counter and going to say hello to the baby

EZ came in popping some chips in his mouth smiling as he came in seeing her awake "Hey beautiful, how you feeling?" He asked softly completely clueless to the fact she might be pregnant

Max gave a soft smile as he interacted with Gracie making her giggle "We came by to pick up a few steaks for dinner tonight." She said happily biting her lip as she saw the help wanted sign. She still had yet to find a job since she quit the strip club and the possibility of working with Felipe didnt sound awful. It was definitely a safe job.

She looked up at him and smiled tiredly. “Hey you. I’m doing a little better. Come here.” She murmured beckoning him closer

Angel got home just after the time Brian came to pick up Gracie walking over to max in the kitchen and slipped his arms around her waist kissing her head. “How you doing beautiful?”

Max gave a soft smile and kissed his cheek "Hey babe, I'm doing alright. I have good news!" She said happily as she turned the stove on low letting the steaks simmer

EZ gave a small grin and sat on the edge of the bed next to her kissing her cheek "You had me scared there."

She smiled tiredly at him. “Get in closer you big loaf I need to talk to you before a nurse says something before I get a chance to.” She murmured trying to pull him in closer.

Angel nodded and smiled. “Oh yeah? What’s that then mami?” He murmured swaying with her still holding her hips gently.

Max smiled and blushed softly at the name he had given her from time to time "I got a new job!" She said happily turning in his arms to see his reaction

EZ leaned over till he was right in her face laughing a bit "This close enough?" He asked with a shit eating grin on his face

Val just looked at him exasperated. “You’re going to get smacked round the face in a minute you weirdo.” She giggled and pushed his face back some. “Right. Be serious for a minute please.” She told him cuddling into him though some. “EZ I’m pregnant.” She told him

Hesmiked and kissed her gently. “That’s good to hear. Where’s the job?” He asked curiously just pulling her back against him and gently trying to pull her out of the kitchen to their bedroom.

EZ went wide eyed and pulled away some to look at her directly "Are you serious?" He asked placing a hand on her stomaxh smiling widely

Max bit her lip and looked up at him "Your dad's shop." She said trying to gauge his reaction hoping he would be okay with it.

She nodded and smiled watching him. “I checked with them that everything was still okay and my doctor assured me everything was still as normal.” She mumbled watching him. “EZ were gonna have a baby.” She told him happily.

He frowned and stepped back letting go of her. “Really? After everything we were talking about last week about how I’m barely speaking to him you go and get a freakin’ job with him?!” He questioned.

EZ smiled widely and kissed her stomach gently "Wow...I..I don't know what to say." He said truthfully but his face was showing nothing but happieness and joy

Max frowned some watching him as he stepped away from her "Angel he offered! It was alright pay, and it is better than the strip club! It'll look better for the courts!" She yelled trying to get him to understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back