• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Max sighed heavily and gave a nod "We will be here Brian." She murmured before taking Gracie inside smiling wide as she squealed seeing Angel come out of the room finally off the phone "Look who is here!" She said excitedly

EZ took his shirt off and moved to hold her close to him "I know babe, I just want you to know that I love you and that I am here for you." He whispered kissing her gently not wanting to tell her about the baby and freak her out some

Angel frowned some and nodded. “Hey there kiddo.” He smiled at her and gave her a little cuddle then passed her back. “I gotta head out. I’ll be back for dinner. You want me to pick anything up?” He asked her kissing her cheek starting to head out the door grabbing his kutte on the way.

She smiled some and kissed his cheek. “You always know what I need to hear.” She told him smiling again and held onto him. “I don’t know what I’d so without you EZ.”

Max gave a small sigh but nodded "Could you get some juice for Gracie? I was going to get some tomorrow morning but since you so kindly offered." She said giving him a big smile and kissing him gently "Be safe out there okay?"

EZ smiled softly stroking her cheek gently "I dont know what I'd do without you Val." He murmured before kissing her softly "How was visiting your cousin?"

She frowned a little and shook her head. “In the sake of honesty I wasn’t seeing a cousin. That was never the plan at all.” She mumbled. “I went further south and just kept driving until I came home.” She mumbled sighing a bit.

He just nodded and left quickly while Gracie was busy cuddling into her mom and trying to get her attention by gently pulling at her hair a little.

Max turned her attention to Gracie as he left and smiled widely "Well princess what do you wanna do?" She asked placing her on the floor so she could play with her toys smiling more as she rushed to get her favorite toy

EZ frowned softly and gave a small nod "You be careful down near there okay? Its been getting a little hectic near the border." He explained

She nodded and smiled at him s little kissing him gently before holding onto him tighter and out of nowhere bursting into tears and sobbing into his tshirt.

He headed down to see Adelita with coco and Gilly getting to the base camp and walking over to see her. Their relationship was more strained these days after her people having tried to kill him but they were at least on working terms.

EZ held her close rubbimg hwr back gently "Hey hey whats wrong? Val why are you crying?" He asked making her look at him. It killed him to see her so upset

Adelita looked at Angel frowning some "You're late." She muttered crossing her arms before she looked to Cristobal as he started to cry

She just held onto him tighter shaking her head. “What if you get taken from me too?!” She whimpered. She was still shaken from what Max had said to her and she was still scared she could lose him.

Angel rolled his eyes some. “Slight delay.” He muttered. “What do you want from us now?” He questioned her following her into the tent. He didn’t exactly agree that she had taken a baby but he was trying not to think about it too much and he wasn’t about to go yell it out to max either.

Adelita frowned some as she watched him "¿Dónde estás con Galindo? Esa mujer no te está haciendo lento, ¿verdad? Ella tiene una hija si?"

EZ shook his head as he held her close "No babe no, you arent going to loose me I promise." He murmured kissing her lovingly "You wont loose me."

He glared at her for a minute. “You go anywhere near her and it will be your head you understand me? She is not to have anything to do with this!” He snapped at her then stepped back again and went through everything they had to report with her.

Val just held onto him tighter and nodded. “I don’t want to lose anymore people EZ. I can’t do that anymore.” She whimpered slowly calming down and held him tighter.

Adelita smirked some giving a small laugh "We need to move now Angel, get this done." she spat before tending to the baby and sending them away

Max heard Angel's motorcycle roar down the street late that night. She gave a soft smile as he came in watching Gracie squeal some and wave at him "Hey babe, everything okay?" she asked watching him go close all the curtains and check the windows

EZ nodded softly and held her close kissing the top of her head "I love you Val, I promise you wont loose me." he whispered rocking her gently

Angel frowned over at her. “Huh? Oh... yeah... yeah I think it’s been sorted.” He muttered and went over to her kissing her cheek. “I’ll be back in a minute.” He murmured and went to get changed in his room.

Val just nodded eventually settling and wiping at her eyes some getting up to get something to eat out the fridge.

Max nodded softly and picked up Gracie putting her in her high chair while she looked for something to make for dinner for all of them. She smiled softly as Angel came in kissing him gently "You want anything specific for dinner?"

EZ sighed softly and kissed her cheek before he sat up on the bed as well "You want something nice for dinner? I think you need to be spoiled." he said happily

He shook his head and glanced over at Gracie smiling a little while she banged her spoon on the table. “I think someone wants to be fed first anyway.” He murmured slipping his arms around her and swaying with her some remembering to relax and calm. They were safe.

Val shook her head. “You’ve been spoiling me too much lately. I do need to go to the grocery store though. Not just yet.” She murmured and kissed him gently going to make them turkey and cheese sandwiches.

Max swayed with him and laughed softly as she got out some food for Gracie to eat "Im just hoping Brian lets us have more weekends like this." She said softly before going to feed Gracie

EZ gave a small laugh and smiled softly "How about we go apartment hunting tomorrow." He said kissing the top of her head as he came up behimd her and swayed with her

Val smiled and nodded some leaning back against him in the small trailer. “Your hairs getting kinda long.” She murmured. “Compared to how you usually have it anyway.” She murmured “Hey we don’t have any mayo you wanna be amazing and go pick some up real quick?” She asked him quietly smiling and pecked his cheek going to wash her hands quickly watching him go to get it from the store

Potter was leaned up against his bike when he watched EZ walk out of the scrap yard mentioning to him how bright the stars were.

Angel nodded and smiled some going to lay down for a few minutes starting to wonder whether this was what he wanted. He loved max dearly but he wasn’t a family man. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Max gave a small sigh as he left biting her lip as she watched him leave. She was worried, everytime Gracie came around he had to leave or went somewhere else in the house. She worried he didn't want this anymore.

EZ raised an eyebrow and nodded "Yeah nice night." He mumbled before he left to go get the mayo for Val.

He came back out later on to get dinner just feeling run down and tired looking over and seeing Gracie was falling asleep in her high chair. “Me too baby. Me too.” He mumbled rubbing his face.

Val frowned some when she heard banging on the door. “You forget your keys again?” She giggled heading over and opening it not recognising the skinny older guy standing outside, trying to shut the door on him but he pushed his way in another man with him and before she could get away he’d grabbed her from behind and clamped a cloth over her mouth and nose until she passed out, Potter stood by and watched as his guy did everything to her they’d discussed and he left a note telling EZ he needed to communicate with him and he needed him to do some work for him or his deal with the DoJ would be kaput they left her laying there on the floor and left quickly after that.

Max smiled softly and picked her up wiping her face before she placed her in her room "You okay babe?" She asked softly as she came out with her baby monitor at hand "You seem really tense." She murmured massaging his shoulders

EZ came back and frowned grabbing his gun as he saw the scrap yard open. He rushed in checking everything and seeing nothing wrong. He went to the trailer and went inside going wide eyed when he found Val. Quickly he picked her up placing her on the bed "Val?! Val wake up!" He yelled patting her cheeks trying to wake her up

She opened her eyes a bit but then passed out again struggling to breathe at all.

Angel relaxed under her touch sighing some. “Just a lot going on at once yknow.” He mumbled pulling her to move and sit on his lap kissing her head.

EZ gulped and quickly hid the note they left before calling Angel for help "Angel! Someone attacked Valería please help me get her to the hospital!" He yelled down the line before hanging up

Max gave a soft nod and kissed him temple gently "Its gonna be okay baby." She murmured grabbimg his phone off the counter frowning when she saw it was EZ calling so late

Angel sighed heavily calling him back. “EZ I don’t know what you want me to do about it. I can’t come over. Call emergency services or something. Bishop is still there.” He muttered and hung up on him chucking his phone to the other couch so he didn’t have to listen to it then pulled her in closer

Val was drifting in and out the whole time finding it harder to breathe as more time went on eventually opening her eyes to the back of the van hearing Bishop and EZ, feeling his hand on her cheek before passing out again and stopped breathing.

Max held onto him and kissed his cheek gently as she sat on his lap "Everything okay babe?" She asked softly getting a little worried about how things were happening

EZ rushed to find Bishop and quickly got Val in the van trying to get her to wake up. He went wide eyed when she stoppes breathing and quickly startes his best CPR til they got to the hospital

Bishop has to keep him from following forcing him to go sit down while he filled in the information he could for her before going to speak to EZ. “What happened?” He questioned him quickly.

“Yeah sounds like Val got in another fight.” He muttered rolling his eyes some. “I need to go to bed honey I’m sorry.” He mumbled pulling her in closer to him while he declined his chair back most of the way not about to get up and move just pulling a blanket around them.

Max nodded softly and cuddled into him some kissing his cheek before she closed her eyes and fell asleep with him.

EZ shook his head some as he took in a deep breath "I have no idea, I went to get some things for dinner, I come back and she is like this." he explained trying to keep himself calm as they waited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back