• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jayce pushes down on the throttle as hard as he can, shifting with an experts precision, and drifting for fun in the dirt. The car was meant to grip, even in conditions such as these, but if you knew what you were doing you could get it to slide, as long as you were in dirt or mud. He eventually got the concrete, and floored it, instantly changing from a drift racer's mindset, to the mindset of a simulated racer, hitting the turns at the right speed, and apexing each and every turn with an experts touch. He pulled through the school gate, which was still broken from earlier, but it seemed like they had someone working on it. d

He raced around the school, making his car sound as loud as possible, seemingly trying to get the whole school to here him. He laughed, his laugh audible through the microphone as he through the car into her another turn, completing an entire lap around the school before parking in the new garage building. It was state of the art, completely underground and un-obtrusive to the rest of the school. It's maximum capacity was about 40 cars. He pulled into the third parking spot on the left, saving the other two for his Nissan 200SX, and the Rimac C 2. Jayce then took his headset off, setting it in the floorboards, before turning the ignition into the off position and withdrawing the key. He then got the poster of the Audi that he had gotten at the antique store out of the trunk, and hung the picture of the Audi 84 Quattro behind his own real version of the car. He tossed the keys into the air, catching them and sliding them into his pocket in one swift motion. He then walked towards the main school building. Looking back at Danny he finally spoke. "Remind me to pull the rest of the cars into the garage tonight."
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer Alfonzo Alfonzo H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Tree_lord Tree_lord (cause Jayce is being loud)

oh you don’t even know the half of it! I know something much worse...” Alex quickly looks around dramatically seeing if anyone was watching and gets really close to her. “French people!” He whisper yells in a dramatically fearful voice, he’d be beaming at her, sorta forgetting his mission for a moment, it could wait... he’s... having fun it seemed...
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika Suzuki
1548899969209.png
Mika just looked at him as she smiled" Yeah but..... my mother tutor me" she says as she looked at him as she was blushing" yeah Oni-Chan he protects me plus we are childhood friends" she says as she smiled" big brother don't have to worry come on lets go lets have fun" she says as she just looked at her brother as she looked at her brother" can I go and study with Cassie later" she asked her brother as she smiled" sorry for making you worry big brother" she said as she just smiled looking at him H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isa just smiled looking at him as she was blushing when her boyfriend " Okay" she say as she smiled" do you want to go for a walk" she said as she smiled" or skate" she says as she smiled looking around as she smiled she just wanted to spend time with her boyfriend" your my world too I love you so much" she said as she looked around she held onto her skateboard Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Danny "Noted" She says walking over to him with her hands in her pockets and a smile on her face. "Hey, I wanted to thank you for taking me out to the track today." Danny says looking up at him. "I had a lot of fun." She says tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Riley's smile widens at his statement and she lets out a small giggle. "Oh, this is the best! I'm glad I'm British then because otherwise you'd be running for the hills." She shakes her head and glances at the floor before turning her attention back p to Alex. She felt somewhat small compared to the boy, after all, he was a foot taller than she was.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Oh it must have been your tea I dumped out in Boston! Sorry about that!” Alex would say dramatically , he seemed to continue to get distracted by this girl when seconds ago he was training to go murder another one and murder a supernatural later to let out the rage building up in him... but this seemed to do the trick...

Darron nods looking at Isabella. "I'd love too Isa. Let's go grab my board I have a new trick I wan to show you." He says taking her hand and walking off towards the doors with her and heading towards their dorm, seeming to entirely forget about everyone around him other then the girl he loves so dearly.
Texangamer Texangamer

"Goodness Me! I was wondering where our precious tea went, it was you! Oh, you wound my heart! Our tea parties have never been the same with just crumpets!" She says covering her eyes with the back of her hand and turning to the side dramatically. "How could you do such a terrible thing!" She says peeking at him through her fingers with a small smirk.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Jayce bowed dramatically. "Anything for you meh'lady." He then stands back up, sliding his hands into his pockets. He swung the double doors to the school open dramatically, and sent several streaks of lightning throughout the school, scanning the rooms for people. When he discovered that there were new people in the gym, he headed there, his eyes landing on some girl, and some other guy. "Sorry to crash the party, but you two must be new here!" He flashed his trademark grin, catching the Boston Tea party conversation as he walked in. "Well. It's because America is supreme. Our tea is way better than that shit you got up der in England." His southern accent stood out a bit, actually quite a bit more audible than usual.

Last edited:
Alex would laugh at Riley, but as soon as he hears Jayce’s voice he turns and almost pulls a knife on the guy giving him a cold stare. “Wow... great... mate...” Alex would say feeling like he ruined his little moment with Riley. It would take all the Will in his body not to take out his pistol and shoot the guy right there, he was just that unlikeable. Alex turns back to Riley. “God damn southerns am I right?” He whispers giving her a smile.

Lance felt a soft weight on his head, and reached up to see what was up. Based on the slow, even breathing, Asaya seemed to have fallen asleep. He kept hold of his legs to make sure he wouldn't fall off. He must not be used to interacting with people, wearing the little guy out. Lance gave a soft smile, finding it to be rather cute. Lance looked between Andy and Mika, putting two and two together. He offered his hand to the man and introduced himself. "Lance. Lance Qestir. Nice to meet you." He shook his hand then wrote: "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. If you're childhood friends, you know she has a habit of running off without telling anyone and getting herself in trouble as a result." He gave her a pointed look as the words appeared. He sighed at her, not having the heart to take her fun from her. "Text Miss Morgan and ask. It's her approval you need, not mine. She's the one you're keeping waiting." He looked at the present, and the way the two of them seemed to look at each other. Lance knew that look. He'd worn it himself not too long ago, he thought bitterly. He decided to come right out and ask. "Are you two dating? I don't mind, I just don't want to get in the way of anything..."

Texangamer Texangamer H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Tree_lord Tree_lord

1548911226052.png
"I beg your pardon? Sorry but you must be confused, British Tea is much better then America's over sugared processed tea!" Riley looks up at him with crossed arms and a pouted lip. The corner of her mouth twitches upward at Alex's comment as she suppresses a laugh. Danny, catching his comment, gave Alex a cold look. "Look, you're new here and all we wanted to do was give you a welcome. No need to act stuck up, if you're lookin for a fight I'll be more than happy to give you one, but given the situation I don't want to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend." Danny says crossing her arms giving him a blank look. "Look 'Darlin' " She says mocking her. "I appreciate your welcome miss, but getting I believe you're stepping out of line here." She says trying to sound normal.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Alfonzo Alfonzo

Last edited:
1548906889958.png

"Miss morgan... I'll keep that in mind.." he said, pausing to look at the strange man that had been on his head, then when the question if they were dating was asked, he was deeply embarrassed and blushing red enough that not even his tan could hide it. "W-Uh-I..No we are not. Just, going to go hang out." he said shyly and tried to stay confident, looking at Lance to hide the embarrassment.
Texangamer Texangamer
Tree_lord Tree_lord
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Alex would try and hide it but on his face anyone could see he was about to laugh, he puts his hand in his pocket though, in case he needed his pistol. “Well! I can see that I don’t like ethier of you so far!” He’d say to the pair. “Anyways I’ll get on with my day, thank you very much!” He say turning to walk away, not really wanting to snap and shoot up the school just yet... his burning rage almost causing him to fire a few rounds just for the hell of it.

"My mama made the best goddamned sweet tea straight outa the kettle. It's my preferred taste." It was then that he turned to Danny. "It's not your battle to fight." He then grinned again, before offering the new girl his hand. "It's nice to meet you, I am Jayce, and the girl with me is Danny. You need anything here, most of us will be glad to help you. Just be careful who you associate yourself with... While we all have our quirks, some of the people here are not the type you want to hang around. The other guy seems to be pretty harmless, all bark no bite. So you should be fine around him. " He pointed over to Alex. "Anyways, like I said, you need anything, the people around here 'll help ya out."

Isabella
1548905844464.png
Isa just looked at him as she smiled" sure let's go" she said as she held his hand she just held onto his hand while they were walking to his dorm as she smiled as she blushed" wait should you really be skateboarding what about your injury" she say to him with a concerned look on her face as she held onto him as she was happy that she had him" sorry I had to leave but it was only a few days" she said smiling as she missed her birthday even her aunt forgot she just shrugged it off she turned 17 finally on Friday she was okay with it Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika Suzuki
1548907153808.png
Mika just looked at her brother than to the boy she liked she was blushing" no no it's nothing like that we just hanging out that's all big bro" she say she just got out her cell phone and texted Cassie" hey Cassie I know we have a session for tutoring but..... I might have a slight crush he asked me to go out for lunch can I oh I feel better I heal fast' she texted her as she couldn't hide her blushing"I texted her big brother, oh wait am I in trouble" she asked her big brother as she bites her lip SmallSailboat SmallSailboat H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Alex just stops and turns around, conceding to dealing with them. He’d mutter “oh I’m going to kill all of you...” under his breath... he was a bit far so it’d be pretty hard to hear. He would get to thinking about where he’s planting the bombs now and wondering how many it would take to blow the whole damn school to high hell.

Jayce nodded at Danny. "You know that thing we did earlier? Do it now. I can hold off while you get it ready" He charged up from the main generator of the school, switching to his electric state, moving at the speed of light, zipping around Alex , connecting to his gun, and zooming off with it, all faster than a 1/100000000 of a second. He shot the gun over and over, until he completely unloaded the others gun. "C'mon you little yappy dog. Prove that your bite's worse than your bark. Or did I mistake that bark for a meow, and in reality your to much of a pu$$%? Know what you have gotten yourself into..."

Asaya slept wonderfully on the back of Lance, already exhausted from the whole situation. He was dreaming a nice dream, where he was working with his tools to create beautiful things. As he was sleeping, he could be heard speaking a little. "I need the hammer to break the ice, friend..." He mumbled, a hand reaching out towards the other large man in this interaction. He would grab hair, if he could reach, and give it a decently hard tug. He needed to break that ice, and fast, for in his dream it was quickly filling the room. Why was interaction so difficult? Breaking the ice seemed to be required in every social interaction. And where had his beautiful creations gone? Everything was changing so quickly, but he HAD to break that ice. It would be so much easier if this hammer wasn't stuck in it!
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Riley Shakes his hand skeptically before giving him a polite nod. "Riley Fox...I thank you for your kind offer but as for Alex...I'd prefer you not make assumptions on someone you hardly know." She says with a strange politeness to her voice for the strangers known as Jayce and Danny. Riley turns her attention to Danny before shaking her hand as well. "I have to say I think she can handle her own Jayce, right Fox?" She says with a raised brow while she glances at Alex. "Just be mindful, though there are some sweet folks here...don't lose sight there could be some dangerous one in this school. Protect yourself, ya hear?" Riley rolls her eyes with a smile playing on her lips. "I will-" She gets cut off by Jayce's comment. "Hold on, there is no need for this! Aren't there rules about fighting other than for class or training purposes? Jayce you seem like a nice guy please don't let simple words cause you to do something you'll regret later!"
"Jayce..." Danny says furrowing her eye brows at him with her arms crossed. "No need for a scene, you can fight him later...he's new here, probably a little shaken up by all the different people and surroundings. Let's let the kid at least have a chance to settle in..."
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Alfonzo Alfonzo

1548911172419.png

Last edited:
Of course... your gonna use your shitty ass powers to disarm me... great! Be glad I don’t have a bucket of water... not much I can do I suppose. I mean I never said I wanted to fight you anyways, just you supernaturals like to come after me I guess. Cheers mate.” Alex says rolling his eyes, he hadn’t really done much... so he couldn’t really get in trouble yet, and the evidence was gone... he just kinda stands there since the supernatural seemed to be made of electricity It wasn’t like he could hit him or anything...

Last edited:
th

Riley glances at Jayce for a second before walking over to Jayce's side. "I may not know you very well Jayce but I do know this...this situation is unnecessary and you both need to stop. it's clear there is some disagreement here but I'm sure it can be solved by talking or simply the two of you ignoring each other till graduation." She says crossing her arms as she stood by Alex's side and Danny stood by Jayce, observing the two but feeling slightly unsettled by Riley. Something didn't seem right about the girl, she didn't look like the polite type, though who is Danny to judge? She's the cowgirl wearing city attire with a cold expression most of the time around strangers...Not really in the place to judge really anyone.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Last edited:
Jayce spun the gun around his finger. He looked back at Danny. "Do I have to?" He questioned, with the tone of that of an annoyed child being restrained by a parent. He knew it was a rash decision, but no need for the unnecessary words of the other. He was slightly teasing about his America reigning supreme comment, but he was also half serious. America was the #1 world power after all. No need for the unnecessary comments over a joke. He then heard the comments from Riley. "Some people can't understand logic and reasoning, or simply prefer to settle things with combat. He seemed like one of them, and after looking at the situation, I decided it was the best way to get my point across." He rubbed the back of his head as he did so, seemingly trying to brush it off of his own shoulders.

"Yes you have too, play nice." Danny says crossing her arms before turning her attention to Riley as she spoke. "I can see where you are coming from, but you do realize un-arming a human of his main sorce of protection is an unfair battle. No matter how capable he is of defending himself in a fight. And I ask you to get to know him first before you jump to conclusions..." She says shaking her head with her eyes closed.
Alfonzo Alfonzo TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Well it was nice chatting and you wasting money! But I have more important things to do! Like maybe even actually learn something at this terrible school... have a nice day...” Alex would infuriated, he couldn’t use the bomb idea though because then the French government would actually be worried and send in the army or something... he hated this entire country and these people... the only pleasant person he talked to was a nice girl named Riley, and the assassin that was Darron... he starts walking away... now he can go tear apart some supernatural kid or something with his knife and have some fun with it or something, it’s great that these two idiots showed up or he would have been to distracted by having a good time that he would have never done it, he’d thank them in his mind for getting him back on track. He stops for a moment thinking, “do you want to continue our conversation Riley?” He asks smiling a little.

Jayce let out a sigh as Danny replied. "If you say so." He then turned to Riley. "Pretty sure he is blood thirsty.... Nope... Positive. " He then hands the unloaded gun back to Riley. " make sure that gets back to him whenever possible. " He sighed at her human comment. "I am human, or at least partially. I may have certain abilities, but I think I am still mortal. I think.... Never really knew my dad, my mom says he was a god, but I think she meant that metaphorically speaking."

1548911049027.png
"Interesting...also sure I'll go get it to him." She says taking the gun before pausing after hearing Alex's words. "I'd love too." She says before turning back to Jayce and Danny. "Pleasure meeting the both of you but I have to take my leave, Good day." She says with a nod before swiftly walking over to Alex, taking his hand, and leading him out of the gym. "And no more people we are home free!" She says with a smirk once the doors behind them close.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

"I don't like her...she seems...off..." Danny says to Jayce as she refers to Riley. "I feel like that was an act if I've ever seen one...What do you think?" She asks keeping her eyes glued to the metal doors they left from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back